The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2012, 11:59 AM   #876
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
defensing the indefensible..........you are being a complete idiot , you should have done like the rev and tuck tail and ran , First you bafoons ask where is the justification in doubting tebow , you get nailed , then YOU try to say it isnt about Mechanics .......
News flash everything is about mechanics when it comes to the QB .....
I imagine therev just needed a break from his pwnage. when you clearly win over and over and the idiots.have a dunce.confederacy it can get exhausting.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:00 PM   #877
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
again...elway and fox claiming he improved doesnt count? disnt you haters jump on broncbow and macgruder for doing just that?
He improved , then regressed ........... Maybe if you watched a game or 2 sober
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #878
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I imagine therev just needed a break from his pwnage. when you clearly win over and over and the idiots.have a dunce.confederacy it can get exhausting.
LMAO , he was biatch slapped just like you have been , if this was a boxing match the ref would have stopped me , errand and Missouri a long time ago
Old 02-04-2012, 12:01 PM   #879
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

If Tebow cant get a better short passing game going to add to his deep ball this yr, then he probably won't be making it in the NFL. I doubt he gets that 3rd yr starting unless he really improves a whole lot. That is unless he somehow wins 7 of 8 games all the time lol. But the Broncos, unlike a lot of teams, don't use the short passing on first down to supplant the run game. Hard to say if he could complete more like 55% if he did some of those higher % throws.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:03 PM   #880
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
If Tebow cant get a better short passing game going to add to his deep ball this yr, then he probably won't be making it in the NFL. I doubt he gets that 3rd yr starting unless he really improves a whole lot. That is unless he somehow wins 7 of 8 games all the time lol. But the Broncos, unlike a lot of teams, don't use the short passing on first down to supplant the run game. Hard to say if he could complete more like 55% if he did some of those higher % throws.
Well it really isnt the % , but making throws when it counts , I could care less if he completes 1 out of every 5 passes as long as that 1 completion is on 3 rd down , extending the drive ..
Old 02-04-2012, 12:08 PM   #881
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
Well it really isnt the % , but making throws when it counts , I could care less if he completes 1 out of every 5 passes as long as that 1 completion is on 3 rd down , extending the drive ..
Or like if it was a game winner in OT during the playoffs or something?
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:11 PM   #882
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
LMAO , he was biatch slapped just like you have been , if this was a boxing match the ref would have stopped me , errand and Missouri a long time ago
is it white line fever that is deluding you? or retardedness?
Old 02-04-2012, 12:13 PM   #883
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
If he can do that more then once ..........
Old 02-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #884
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
is it white line fever that is deluding you? or retardedness?
this is what you are reduced down to , You know I am right , you are just being an ass for the sake of being an ass ....... you been owned , passed around and owned again ..........
Old 02-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #885
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
He improved , then regressed ........... Maybe if you watched a game or 2 sober
according to them he improved steadily. its hard as a casual fan without access to film and coachs brains to know all of the time. I thought he regressed for 6 bad quarters (2nd half of bills game and a bad kc game) and then progressed against.the steelers only to regress again against NE.

these are typical growing pains for a yoing qb. two steos forward, one step back. I am not going to make a statemebt about it one way or the other because I am not privey to all things at dove valley.

Tebow did very well last year for a young qb. yo see it any other way is.stupid.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:15 PM   #886
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
you know like the Bills game , KC game , Patriots game etc .........
Old 02-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #887
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
according to them he improved steadily. its hard as a casual fan without access to film and coachs brains to know all of the time. I thought he regressed for 6 bad quarters (2nd half of bills game and a bad kc game) and then progressed against.the steelers only to regress again against NE.

these are typical growing pains for a yoing qb. two steos forward, one step back. I am not going to make a statemebt about it one way or the other because I am not privey to all things at dove valley.

Tebow did very well last year for a young qb. yo see it any other way is.stupid.
Bills saw it , the Chiefs saw it , Patriots saw it twice , The Lions .......
Old 02-04-2012, 12:16 PM   #888
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
this is what you are reduced down to , You know I am right , you are just being an ass for the sake of being an ass ....... you been owned , passed around and owned again ..........
I am trying(very seriously) to find a point in this thread where I wasnt right and you were.

please provide an example. because just because "you feel" it happened doesnt mean it did.

I already taught you that in one of my many victories.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:18 PM   #889
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I am trying(very seriously) to find a point in this thread where I wasnt right and you were.

please provide an example. because just because "you feel" it happened doesnt mran ot did.

facts are cool. they show who wins.
again , the whole why do you doubt tebow , and then the mechanics thing ........ you teboners dodge an duck and downplay every short coming , move the goal post and pretend you made a point
Old 02-04-2012, 12:19 PM   #890
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Bills saw it , the Chiefs saw it , Patriots saw it twice , The Lions .......
without poor retarded spider sentence fragments and jibberish... please explain what you mean.

you realize every time you spew incoherant ramblings that is a loss, right?
Old 02-04-2012, 12:20 PM   #891
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
again , the whole why do you doubt tebow , and then the mechanics thing ........ you teboners dodge an duck and downplay every short coming , move the goal post and pretend you made a point
incoherant rambling....

another loss.

just take a breath and try to make sense.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:30 PM   #892
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
you know like the Bills game , KC game , Patriots game etc .........
Like the Steelers game, the Vikings game, the Raiders game, etc where Tebow delivered in the clutch over and over again. You sound exactly like Hoge;

"Tebow will never be able to do that"

Tebow does exactly that.

"Tebow will never be able to do that twice, three times, eight times."

Tebow does it twice, three times, eight times.

"Tebow will never be able to do that again next year, or long term".

The carrot on a stick game only works for retarded donkeys (and of course OUbronco, Missouri, and Tonyr)
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:33 PM   #893
Butterscotch Stallion

its quiet in here.....

the haters have been ousted! the mane is fun again!

yay!
Old 02-04-2012, 12:34 PM   #894
Heyneck
Ring of Famer

RIP Tripplets!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
defensing the indefensible..........you are being a complete idiot , you should have done like the rev and tuck tail and ran , First you bafoons ask where is the justification in doubting tebow , you get nailed , then YOU try to say it isnt about Mechanics .......
News flash everything is about mechanics when it comes to the QB .....
Then go tell Phillis to GTFO of the NFL because he throws like a girl, and tell J. Russel to come claim his yellow HoF jacket because looks awesome throwing the pigskin.

Tebow compact the throwing motion (which I doubt he will), but he can improve on the footwork for better accuracy, and the reading (comes with experience) to speed up his decision making.

People saying Tebow can't and wont get better are just fooling themselves. Philip Rivers turned out all right for not having the "proper" mechanics. Steve Young had a HoF career and didn't have "proper" mechanics.

Tebow, and the rest of his rookie class haven't had a full offseason to develop. Think about that. TD, Decker, Beadles, Walton (Though I think we could use an upgrade here), and Syd will have their first OTAs. I am exited for that class because they all have shown glimpses of being players without going through the proper development.

Same reason to think Tebow will improve next season. If he doesn't or regreses then I think we can all agree and start finding our next franchise QB.

This offseason we need to sign a vet QB that can push him for his money and who could also fill that sort of teacher role that Kyle never was. Brunell would be great but he can no longer play.

Just give the kid a shot and don't shred him to pieces before the offseason begins. Things will sort themselves out. If he improves, the FO wil notice it and back team for the season.

But all this talk about trading him, or signing Payton is horse crap. We have bigger holes to fill. Get depth, some key additions, and let the young ones develop.
Heyneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:35 PM   #895
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
If Tebow cant get a better short passing game going to add to his deep ball this yr, then he probably won't be making it in the NFL.
Agree, and according to something I posted earlier his deep ball isn't really all that good. (see here: http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...ly-lard-2-2-12 )

I think that if the Steelers were healthier and didn't have such a stupid defensive gameplan (which Tebow and the Broncos deserve credit for taking advantage of) the Broncos would have lost their final 4 games of the year (NE, Buf, KC, Pit) and the conversations would be a little bit different right now...
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 12:37 PM   #896
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Agree, and according to something I posted earlier his deep ball isn't really all that good. (see here: http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...ly-lard-2-2-12 )

I think that if the Steelers were healthier and didn't have such a stupid defensive gameplan (which Tebow and the Broncos deserve credit for taking advantage of) the Broncos would have lost their final 4 games of the year (NE, Buf, KC, Pit) and the conversations would be a little bit different right now...
Sadly, if we won the superbowl the conversations would be the same.

Fags abound.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #897
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyneck View Post
People saying Tebow can't and wont get better are just fooling themselves. Philip Rivers turned out all right for not having the "proper" mechanics. Steve Young had a HoF career and didn't have "proper" mechanics.
I don't know that their mechanics were ever really that big of problems for them. They don't have textbook mechanics but their ability to throw the ball effectively didn't/doesn't seem to be effected by it. And for that matter maybe Tebow's mechanics aren't the entirety of his limitations. I think he has gotten better, and I think he will get better. I just don't know that he'll improve enough. We'll start finding out in about 6 months.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:41 PM   #898
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Fags abound.
You seem to be quite obsessed with homosexuality. Are you threatened by it or just not out of the closet yet? Maybe haven't admitted it to even yourself?
Old 02-04-2012, 12:42 PM   #899
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
I don't know that their mechanics were ever really that big of problems for them. They don't have textbook mechanics but their ability to throw the ball effectively didn't/doesn't seem to be effected by it. And for that matter maybe Tebow's mechanics aren't the entirety of his limitations. I think he has gotten better, and I think he will get better. I just don't know that he'll improve enough. We'll start finding out in about 6 months.
i hope for the sake of the Broncos that he does, because failing on a first round qb sets a team back many years. Of course that makes me a tebowner and not a broncos fan.
Old 02-04-2012, 12:43 PM   #900
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
You seem to be quite obsessed with homosexuality. Are you threatened by it or just not out of the closet yet? Maybe haven't admitted it to even yourself?
I don't use the term fag in that way. Otherwise I would call you a homosexual. Fag has many meanings on the internet, and you describe 34 of them.