The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-04-2012, 07:36 AM   #851
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
I've explained my opinion quite frankly and the only response I get is "you're an idiot" and "why can't he improve? His werk ethik si hte bestest!"
you listed his flaws and said "he cant overcome them" when asked why he cant, you listed his flaws again.

no one asked for a list, we asked why with coaching and hard work you believe he wouldnt improve. very different than being asked to list his flaws.

quite frankly, you dont even know why you feel this way. its a gut reaction and you cant put it in words. to some people that may be enough.

but here, in a forum, it is expected to not be. if we were having a beer we would probably get along.

but in the frame of a debate, you are roadkill.

therev is not my friend. but he lives for debate. it can be frustrating but he is the one playing by those rules. that is why I like him. he gets the point of it.

most of you run and hide and that is always going to make you lose.

you should try to man up, you may win. I have seen therev admit when he is wrong or someone made a good point.

you are getting schooled and you arwnt smart enough to even know. its sad.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:47 AM   #852
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
Try this out dumbass........

It is a fact that Tebow has bad footwork, and an elongated throwing motion....

It's a fact that Tebow struggles with his accuracy most of the time, documented by his less than 47% completion.....

It is a fact he's worked on it for damn near two years...

It's a fact that he still has the same problems despite working on them for damn near two years....

Now, some people believe he can overcome his problems by working hard and with better coaching....others believe he may not. Why does that equal "hatred" in your miniscule grey matter?

two years is not true if you are honest about the lockout.which you have ignored many times. (of course you are objective)

so that cuts your two offseasons to one. the other being his rookie year where he got no time with the ones.

so...he had NOT had a single offseason as the starter. he has a lot of flaws and is not the oasser that other qbs are. he needs nore time than a Newton or Dalton. however. he is not just a passer. he is more dynamic and at this moment is good enough to win in this league(which you have also ignored many times...objective, right?)

so...as a non hater I can see a raw guy who already took us further than two of our last more polished qbs and that excited me to think how good he will be with more work.

that is the logicak stance to a young qb who set records and turned around a team in his first year.

to act as if he cant play while ignoring reality is hating. you supported Orton and you were wrong. that already tore up your sphincter.

now just get over it and stfu.

try to be actually objective now.
Old 02-04-2012, 07:59 AM   #853
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
two years is not true if you are honest about the lockout.which you have ignored many times. (of course you are objective)

so that cuts your two offseasons to one. the other being his rookie year where he got no time with the ones.

so...he had NOT had a single offseason as the starter. he has a lot of flaws and is not the oasser that other qbs are. he needs nore time than a Newton or Dalton. however. he is not just a passer. he is more dynamic and at this moment is good enough to win in this league(which you have also ignored many times...objective, right?)

so...as a non hater I can see a raw guy who already took us further than two of our last more polished qbs and that excited me to think how good he will be with more work.

that is the logicak stance to a young qb who set records and turned around a team in his first year.

to act as if he cant play while ignoring reality is hating. you supported Orton and you were wrong. that already tore up your sphincter.

now just get over it and stfu.

try to be actually objective now.
you lecturing anyone on being objective , so we had the lockout, where did it say tebow couldnt practice in his back yard ? where did it say tebow couldnt watch tape ?
tebow knows he had these problems , he could have went to a QB camp ...if you are objective like you claim , you will see all you are doing is making excuses .......
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:53 AM   #854
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
you listed his flaws and said "he cant overcome them" when asked why he cant, you listed his flaws again.

no one asked for a list, we asked why with coaching and hard work you believe he wouldnt improve. very different than being asked to list his flaws.

quite frankly, you dont even know why you feel this way. its a gut reaction and you cant put it in words. to some people that may be enough.

but here, in a forum, it is expected to not be. if we were having a beer we would probably get along.

but in the frame of a debate, you are roadkill.

therev is not my friend. but he lives for debate. it can be frustrating but he is the one playing by those rules. that is why I like him. he gets the point of it.

most of you run and hide and that is always going to make you lose.

you should try to man up, you may win. I have seen therev admit when he is wrong or someone made a good point.

you are getting schooled and you arwnt smart enough to even know. its sad.
This is a really simple concept that you apparently cannot grasp. I don't think he can overcome all of his flaws to become a good quarterback in the NFL. You do. It's as simple as that.

And there is no right or wrong on this, because neither of us know if he can do it or not.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 10:59 AM   #855
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
This is a really simple concept that you apparently cannot grasp. I don't think he can overcome all of his flaws to become a good quarterback in the NFL. You do. It's as simple as that.

And there is no right or wrong on this, because neither of us know if he can do it or not.
this isnt about right are wrong. this is about giving examples. why can you not understand such a basic, simple concept? you arent retarded, right? you can tyoe so Im guessing your brain works.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:01 AM   #856
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
you lecturing anyone on being objective , so we had the lockout, where did it say tebow couldnt practice in his back yard ? where did it say tebow couldnt watch tape ?
tebow knows he had these problems , he could have went to a QB camp ...if you are objective like you claim , you will see all you are doing is making excuses .......
did you spend time with Tebow this offseason? now Im not saying you are wrong...you just claimed.that he didnt and if you were smart like us smart people you would provide examples.

now Ill be nice and allow you time to back this up.

however; if you reply.with a non answer, insult or a vagina deflection like missouri did, I will not only win, but I will call you a fag and dance the jig.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:20 AM   #857
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
I've explained my opinion quite frankly and the only response I get is "you're an idiot" and "why can't he improve? His werk ethik si hte bestest!"
Your opinion was that he can't improve because he can't improve. It was laughably dumb.
Dedhed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 11:22 AM   #858
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
this isnt about right are wrong. this is about giving examples. why can you not understand such a basic, simple concept? you arent retarded, right? you can tyoe so Im guessing your brain works.
Examples of what?

Future games where he overcomes his bad mechanics and becomes an accurate NFL passer?

OK, next year, when they play Carolina, he will go 18 of 25 for 285 yards, 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

There is an example of Tim Tebow succeeding in the future.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:22 AM   #859
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
did you spend time with Tebow this offseason? now Im not saying you are wrong...you just claimed.that he didnt and if you were smart like us smart people you would provide examples.

now Ill be nice and allow you time to back this up.

however; if you reply.with a non answer, insult or a vagina deflection like missouri did, I will not only win, but I will call you a fag and dance the jig.
do what ever trips your trigger , You mean to tell me with the media coverage Tebow gets , we wouldnt have heard about him working out ?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:23 AM   #860
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
Your opinion was that he can't improve because he can't improve. It was laughably dumb.
No, it was that he can't improve ENOUGH to become an elite passer.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:40 AM   #861
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
No, it was that he can't improve ENOUGH to become an elite passer.
He just won the division and beat a team that's won 2 SBs recently as the worst passer in the league. Seems pretty short sighted to think that the only way he can have success in this league is to improve to the point where he's as refined a passer as Tom Brady.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:45 AM   #862
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
do what ever trips your trigger , You mean to tell me with the media coverage Tebow gets , we wouldnt have heard about him working out ?
the burden of proof is on you. I made no claim. you said he didnt work haed enough and I would like an example.

I think if the omane had a logic zsar it would be a more stable place. idiots arguing without the basic skill set ruins this place.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:48 AM   #863
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dedhed View Post
He just won the division and beat a team that's won 2 SBs recently as the worst passer in the league. Seems pretty short sighted to think that the only way he can have success in this league is to improve to the point where he's as refined a passer as Tom Brady.
Then I wouldn't get too excited about Denver being a Super Bowl contender with Tebow under center.

I'm truly amazed at the tolerance of ****ty quarterback play just because the name on the back of the jersey is Tebow.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:48 AM   #864
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Examples of what?

Future games where he overcomes his bad mechanics and becomes an accurate NFL passer?

OK, next year, when they play Carolina, he will go 18 of 25 for 285 yards, 2 TDs and 0 INTs.

There is an example of Tim Tebow succeeding in the future.
examples supporting your theory that an athlete cant improve technique with proper training and hard work.

I can provide examples of the oppisite and have. even spider backed me up with a boxing analogy.

you said you dont think he will get better or be good enough and I would like to know why other than "because he wont".

you see...you have to be a big boy now. you can run away if youd like...no one will fault you. losers lose all the time.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:50 AM   #865
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:
You mean to tell me with the media coverage Tebow gets , we wouldnt have heard about him working out ?
Given Tebow's past I guarantee you we would be hearing about it if he WASN'T working out.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #866
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
examples supporting your theory that an athlete cant improve technique with proper training and hard work.

I can provide examples of the oppisite and have. even spider backed me up with a boxing analogy.

you said you dont think he will get better or be good enough and I would like to know why other than "because he wont".

you see...you have to be a big boy now. you can run away if youd like...no one will fault you. losers lose all the time.
Because I don't think, after watching him for four years and listening to him say he will improve his mechanics for four years, and then seeing them not change for four years, that they are suddenly going to change.

Because of that I don't think he can become the top passer you need to be, to be an elite quarterback and win Super Bowls.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #867
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
the burden of proof is on you. I made no claim. you said he didnt work haed enough and I would like an example.

I think if the omane had a logic zsar it would be a more stable place. idiots arguing without the basic skill set ruins this place.
Lack of media Coverage , His performance on the field ..........
Old 02-04-2012, 11:53 AM   #868
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Then I wouldn't get too excited about Denver being a Super Bowl contender with Tebow under center.

I'm truly amazed at the tolerance of ****ty quarterback play just because the name on the back of the jersey is Tebow.
I think its amazing how a raw project.turns a losing team into a winner, wins a playoff.gamr in his 16th start and its called "****ty".

this is the perfect example of hatred and why you are a fag. this isnt you saying he needs to improve as I have said, this is you being a fag.

perhaps the most.absurd part of this is people like spider and errand who cant see this very very clear distinction.despite it being copied and pasted and slammed i your ****** mouths.

if you.are gonna be a hater, at least have the balls to stand by it.

you are all not just haters, but cowards who cant even stand up to the least bit of ridicule.

you see....I win. you lose. you can dance and knob.eachother all you want....but facts are facts.

now go away as you have been butterscotched.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:54 AM   #869
Dedhed
Ring of Famer

Fare thee well

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Q Smith

Quote:

I'm pretty amazed at the tolerance of ineffective QB leadership just because of a completion % above 60.

How do you possibly reconcile the fact that Tebow has had more success in Denver than Cutler and Orton combined without admitting he has tools that are as unique as Brady and Rodgers' ability to pass?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:54 AM   #870
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:

if they did you would have been banned
Old 02-04-2012, 11:56 AM   #871
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
if they did you would have been banned
maybe....they would want an even playing field. maybe they would create a winners circle forum for those of us that arent fags.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #872
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Because I don't think, after watching him for four years and listening to him say he will improve his mechanics for four years, and then seeing them not change for four years, that they are suddenly going to change.

Because of that I don't think he can become the top passer you need to be, to be an elite quarterback and win Super Bowls.
so you saw no improvement despite Elway and fox stating he clearly did? you are saying your feelings are a better evaluator than his coaches?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:57 AM   #873
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I think its amazing how a raw project.turns a losing team into a winner, wins a playoff.gamr in his 16th start and its called "****ty".

this is the perfect example of hatred and why you are a fag. this isnt you saying he needs to improve as I have said, this is you being a fag.

perhaps the most.absurd part of this is people like spider and errand who cant see this very very clear distinction.despite it being copied and pasted and slammed i your ****** mouths.

if you.are gonna be a hater, at least have the balls to stand by it.

you are all not just haters, but cowards who cant even stand up to the least bit of ridicule.

you see....I win. you lose. you can dance and knob.eachother all you want....but facts are facts.

now go away as you have been butterscotched.
defensing the indefensible..........you are being a complete idiot , you should have done like the rev and tuck tail and ran , First you bafoons ask where is the justification in doubting tebow , you get nailed , then YOU try to say it isnt about Mechanics .......
News flash everything is about mechanics when it comes to the QB .....
Old 02-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #874
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Lack of media Coverage , His performance on the field ..........
again...elway and fox claiming he improved doesnt count? disnt you haters jump on broncbow and macgruder for doing just that?
Old 02-04-2012, 11:58 AM   #875
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
maybe....they would want an even playing field. maybe they would create a winners circle forum for those of us that arent fags.
you have way to high of an opinion of yourself , thats for sure