The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #776
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Once again... State why.

Not exactly a staggering request, is it? I mean, I've absolutely stated why he can. I don't see what's so hard about defending and supporting your pov.
Because his shortcoming are too much to overcome.

You want him to overcome his shortcomings, so clearly no answer will satisfy you.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:29 PM   #777
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
I think if you fags read thereverend and myself you might not get your ass handed to you every day. Tevow is a good passer. better than you fags will admit.

therev and I know this and prove it daily. does he need to work at getting better?

yeah, no ****. all young guys do.

you fags just treat him different than every other young qb ever whixh is why you are haters. IM sorry you are too stupid to see it.

Reading you praise the virtues of Tebow is hardly enlightening....your boy struggles to complete passes that many lesser talents can complete...hopefully he will correct his issues in that area.

and we don't treat him differently, we do however call you out when you say stupid **** like Manning wouldn't improve this team, or that Tebow is a good passer. And if he was a good passer, why would we need him to improve his passing then? ...i don't care about other young QB's on other teams...If Cam Newton sucks if andy Dalton sucks...what do i care...they don't play for my team. Tebow on the other hand does. so he's under our microscope...just like every other Broncos QB before him was....even Elway, until he proved he was potentially headed to hall of fame in his third year
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:30 PM   #778
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Oh gtfo...

Did you or did you not claim your daughter is a better passer?
to be fair that is how most nfl scouts judge young qb's that have mechanical issues. Its in the scouts handbook.

I know it sounds like douchey hate...but its just objective football analysis.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #779
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
if you claim something and then finish it with "that's just how I feel" you are either a scorned women or a lame poster. you havent been jumped on in this thread. just answer. therev is pretty straight foward and reasonable when you man up.

he just hates people who dont back uo accusations. pretty fair imho.
Why WILL he overcome his problems. Not, now can he? How WILL he?

I backed my accusations accordingly. I stated why I don't think he will be a good quarterback. You don't like the answer, so like a three year old you continue to ask "why?" "why?"

Why? Because I don't think he can overcome those problems.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:31 PM   #780
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
show me where I said he was a bust douche?

Never said he can't do it...just wondering if he can do it. But that equals hatred in your warped mind
Here it is lmfao

Quote:
Are you serious?

$20 mil for a QB of Manning's ability if healthy is peanuts for a potential Lombardi. the Colt's paid him that much and he didn't play a down at all...and everyone saw how much he means to the success of the Colt's by garnering MVP support despite missing the entire year

We got to AFC divisional round with a QB that throws a football worse than my daughter can....how far do you think we'd have gone had we a franchise type of QB like Manning?

Face it...you're not keen to signing Manning not because it's costly...but cuz it'd mean your hero wouldn't be starting.
Credibility = 0
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #781
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
no. the constant hating is indeed, hating. many have doubts and dont get labelled. you have to be a class A dumbass to earn that distinction. I wonder why you have that rep from most people here? hmmmmm.
the only people who think I hate Tebow is his nuthugging legionnaires...most reasonably sane people who have watched the games see the same QB I've seen struggle to throw the ball with even moderately tolerable results
Old 02-03-2012, 08:32 PM   #782
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Reading you praise the virtues of Tebow is hardly enlightening....your boy struggles to complete passes that many lesser talents can complete...hopefully he will correct his issues in that area.

and we don't treat him differently, we do however call you out when you say stupid **** like Manning wouldn't improve this team, or that Tebow is a good passer. And if he was a good passer, why would we need him to improve his passing then? ...i don't care about other young QB's on other teams...If Cam Newton sucks if andy Dalton sucks...what do i care...they don't play for my team. Tebow on the other hand does. so he's under our microscope...just like every other Broncos QB before him was....even Elway, until he proved he was potentially headed to hall of fame in his third year

again. I win. I never said manning wouldnt improve this team fag. I said he would be crippled behind walton.

how many times have I proven you wrong now? jeez. can someone challenge me at least!?!?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #783
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post
Because his shortcoming are too much to overcome.

You want him to overcome his shortcomings, so clearly no answer will satisfy you.
How in the hell is footwork and decision making improvement from a guy with 16 starts with a notoriously amazing work ethic "too much to overcome"?

Seriously... not "no answer will satisfy me", just try ANY ANSWER.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:33 PM   #784
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
the only people who think I hate Tebow is his nuthugging legionnaires...most reasonably sane people who have watched the games see the same QB I've seen struggle to throw the ball with even moderately tolerable results
Sure

Quote:
Are you serious?

$20 mil for a QB of Manning's ability if healthy is peanuts for a potential Lombardi. the Colt's paid him that much and he didn't play a down at all...and everyone saw how much he means to the success of the Colt's by garnering MVP support despite missing the entire year

We got to AFC divisional round with a QB that throws a football worse than my daughter can....how far do you think we'd have gone had we a franchise type of QB like Manning?

Face it...you're not keen to signing Manning not because it's costly...but cuz it'd mean your hero wouldn't be starting.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:34 PM   #785
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Here it is lmfao

Credibility = 0
pwned. he wont see it though. which makes it even more fun.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:36 PM   #786
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
How in the hell is footwork and decision making improvement from a guy with 16 starts with a notoriously amazing work ethic "too much to overcome"?

Why will he improve to be an elite passer? How do you KNOW?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:36 PM   #787
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:

Omfggggggggggggggggg

...Are you kidding me?

That's to play backup you buffoon! Ya know, since Tim is the only QB under contract as we head into the off-season. A BIG ATHLETE WHO CAN THROW THE BALL FROM THE POCKET... who does that sound like?

Gasp... like they're trying to find another Tebow to fit a system that's going to be customized around Tebow!

Seriously, you might even be dumber than Spider and oubronco!

Well it doesn't sound like Tebow...other than he's a big guy...problem is he can't throw the ball from the pocket very well....which is why elway said he's looking for one that can. Key word dude..."looking"...not "we already have"

BTW Weber is signed to a futures contract douche...meaning he too will be in camp as well next season.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #788
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Why WILL he overcome his problems. Not, now can he? How WILL he?

I backed my accusations accordingly. I stated why I don't think he will be a good quarterback. You don't like the answer, so like a three year old you continue to ask "why?" "why?"

Why? Because I don't think he can overcome those problems.
I dont like your answer because it isnt one.

I would love you to answer actually.

you are literally replying with "because thats how I feel.". thats how women and children argue. Take your time and give a reasoned response with descriptions and explanations or just go away.

you cant claim something without backing it up. otherwise you get called a hater. because that IS hating.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:38 PM   #789
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Because you don't like the answer to a question, doesn't make the answer wrong.

Tebowites need to learn this.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:39 PM   #790
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I dont like your answer because it isnt one.

I would love you to anwer actually.

you are literally replying with "because thats how I feel.". thats how women and children argue. Take your time ans give a reasoned response with descriptions.ans explanations or just go away.

you cant claim something without backing it up. we have a term for that. hater.
How do you KNOW that he will improve?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:41 PM   #791
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:

how about he hasn't done it yet...not in the time leading up to 2010 NFL draft...not in two seasons of NFL training. i mean didn't already have that great work ethic prior to leaving UF

He's worked on it going on damn near 2 years dude.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:43 PM   #792
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
I dont. I have no idea. I think he will because he is open to coaching and is a hard.worker. That is the most important thing to improving, hard work. do you think.babies.come out of the womb with perfect mechanics?

no. these things are taught. and if the student works hard he should improve.

also, he made many great throws last season that.were nfl caliber and I am not a fag who.blinds myself to them. so its reasonable to.think he will.

if he doesnt I will gladly support moving on. but in 16 games and raw he has done a tremendous job. to not admit that is hate.

Last edited by Butterscotch Stallion; 02-03-2012 at 08:45 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 08:43 PM   #793
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Why will he improve to be an elite passer? How do you KNOW?
I cover most of it ITT:

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread....52#post3480552

But let's go over the cliffs of it:

1. He's NEVER had a full off-season

2. Now he'll not only have that full off-season, but he'll be getting the first team reps

3. His closest physical parallel and former HoF'er: Elway himself has pledged to be working with him (for details there are several articles. More importantly ones where Elway debunks your throwing motion criticism and says they'll be working on footwork to develop the consistency he needs)

4. He'll finally have a real system. Not to criticize what they developed for him on the fly... but it was on the fly. Now they'll have a foundation to build off of and the mental game can be formed instead of a primary focus on athletic reaction.

5. One of, if not THE, best work ethics in the business.

6. It's already shown MASSIVE improvement. Reference an ESPN special in December where they highlighted his footwork improvements. Reference every quote from Elway to Mariucci to Brady and Belichick and the Pat's QB coach, etc

So in summary:

He's already shown huge improvement. Now we get the opportunity to develop and see a lot more of it.

See how that works? A well thought out and reasoned answer to your question! You guys should try it sometime!
Old 02-03-2012, 08:44 PM   #794
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I have to agree with OABB ( man I fell stupid now ) think Tebow can change , he needs to stop doing the Talk show circuit and start retraining himself , He has been able to get by with marginal skills in College , but he is going to have to work double time on his footwork first and foremost , Do you remember Arturo Gatti ? the boxer ? well he went from Brawler to boxer and revived his career , if he can learn to switch styles , Tebow can learn the proper foot work ...Just a matter of dedication
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:45 PM   #795
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Oh gtfo...

Did you or did you not claim your daughter is a better passer?
She definitely can complete the 15 yard out more consistently while waiting on Tebow to "revolutionalize" the QB position
Old 02-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #796
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
I cover most of it ITT:

http://orangemane.com/BB/showthread....52#post3480552

But let's go over the cliffs of it:

1. He's NEVER had a full off-season

2. Now he'll not only have that full off-season, but he'll be getting the first team reps

3. His closest physical parallel and former HoF'er: Elway himself has pledged to be working with him (for details there are several articles. More importantly ones where Elway debunks your throwing motion criticism and says they'll be working on footwork to develop the consistency he needs)

4. He'll finally have a real system. Not to criticize what they developed for him on the fly... but it was on the fly. Now they'll have a foundation to build off of and the mental game can be formed instead of a primary focus on athletic reaction.

5. One of, if not THE, best work ethics in the business.

6. It's already shown MASSIVE improvement. Reference an ESPN special in December where they highlighted his footwork improvements. Reference every quote from Elway to Mariucci to Brady and Belichick and the Pat's QB coach, etc

So in summary:

He's already shown huge improvement. Now we get the opportunity to develop and see a lot more of it.

See how that works? A well thought out and reasoned answer to your question! You guys should try it sometime!
You didn't answer my question. I want to know why he will overcome his problems and how you KNOW that he will do this?

You've only given me your opinions and that he's "shown huge improvement" but you have given us little evidence to show us that he WILL improve enough to be elite.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #797
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
how about he hasn't done it yet...not in the time leading up to 2010 NFL draft...not in two seasons of NFL training. i mean didn't already have that great work ethic prior to leaving UF

...yes he has.

Why aren't you highlighting the GAPING holes in Bradford's game and saying he'll never make it?

Or Scam Newton?

Or Blaine Gabbert?

Or Christian Ponder?

etc

Na, THOSE guys can develop their issues, huh? It's the harder worker that "can't".

Tool-bag.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #798
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
You didn't answer my question. I want to know why he will overcome his problems and how you KNOW that he will do this?

You've only given me your opinions and that he's "shown huge improvement" but you have given us little evidence to show us that he WILL improve enough to be elite.
Un****ing believable.

Avoid any football discussion and run and hide with the rest then b****.

You've now earned this lack of respect.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:46 PM   #799
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:

seriously I think he thought his skills in college would get him through , Hopefully he has watched film , seen how bad he preforms , and dedicates the offseason to getting better , That means working with elway , going to a QB camp , and hours of retraining his feet
Old 02-03-2012, 08:47 PM   #800
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Un****ing believable.

Avoid any football discussion and run and hide with the rest then b****.

You've now earned this lack of respect.
he biatch slaps the taste out of your mouth and you hide behind bullshiat ...... Same ole Rev