The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #751
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
LMAO really thats it ? everyone knows you can run 2 accounts ....
that is not a name change. am I getting stuck on the actual English language with you again?

its a puppet account. If you think OABB created a puppet account a year ago than that is fine with me. You have been wrong about everything and are now just a troll so I doubt anyone believes it anyways.

not that I care. Jake is good people. ask around.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:06 PM   #752
errand
Ring of Famer

Forgot more than you'll ever know

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Perhaps you'd like to stand up and answer the same questions TonyR and errand have proven completely unwilling to, then?
We have answered your questions...have given you our reasoning. You don't like the answers....that's your problem not ours.

so answer this one..if Tebow has made all those plays from the pocket and passing the ball you said he made...why does Elway ALWAYS say he wants a guy that can make plays from the pocket?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #753
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butterscotch Stallion View Post
that is not a name change. am I getting stuck on the actual English language with you again?

its a puppet account. If you think OABB created a puppet account a year ago than that is fine with me. You have been wrong about everything and are now just a troll so I doubt anyone believes it anyways.

Yeah right...whatever dude. but take heart, you wouldn't be the first douchebag that did it....
Old 02-03-2012, 08:08 PM   #754
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
We have answered your questions...have given you our reasoning. You don't like the answers....that's your problem not ours.
You have NEVER once answered any of those questions.

Link you answering ANY of them ONE time.

Quote:
so answer this one..if Tebow has made all those plays from the pocket and passing the ball you said he made...why does Elway ALWAYS say he wants a guy that can make plays from the pocket?
Holy crap this is what you base your opinion off of?

Why not base it off this douche bag?

John Elway on Tim Tebow: 'He's done a tremendous job'

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...emendous-job/1
TheReverend is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:10 PM   #755
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

From the same article, idiot:

"I see development in this guy," said NFL Network analyst Steve Mariucci. "He's throwing the ball from the pocket better. And, you know what? This guy is gonna be a better quarterback next year and, look out, because he's a keeper."
Old 02-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #756
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
You're the most classless person on here...first you get banned, then you create a new screen name to come in here and defend your moronic takes like "Yes, i agree with that dumbass OABB too..."

so explain this one to me then, with all your infinite wisdom...

Why, if Tebow made so many plays throwing the ball and from the pocket mind you....does Elway always say he's looking for a guy that could make plays from the pocket?

Now I don't expect anyone to take what i think as the end all of QB knowledge like you think you and your clown posse are.

But why do you suppose a hall of fame QB that has played the game at it's highest level would not be able to see what you clowns see?

Is he too a hater?

Is he a moron?

Does he not know anything about playing the QB position or what the coaching staff says they need in order for them to run a pro offense vs an above average college one?

What credentials do you have that we should take what you claim as gospel?

yes I was banned as OABB! I then travelled back in time a year to create a puppet account! I am really you from the future. I got tired of Tebow winning that.I became a reasonable poster and came back in time to kick my own loser ass.

dont believe me? my penis is 2" and I jerk off to orton photos.

dont freak out as it will create a disruption in the space time continium.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:11 PM   #757
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:

If that is your story then stick with it
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:12 PM   #758
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
GOOD QUESTION BRO

"Joe Montana says don't change Tim Tebow's throwing motion"

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...owing-motion/1

Elway has said that he's looking for "the big athlete who can throw the ball from the pocket."
Old 02-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #759
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:

because he wanted Tebow to get better in the pocket?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #760
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
yes I was banned as OABB! I then travelled back in time a year to create a puppet account! I am really you from the future. I got tired of Tebow winning that.I became a reasonable poster and came back in time to kick my own loser ass.

dont believe me? my penis is 2" and I jerk off to orton photos.

dont freak out as it will create a disruption in the space time continium.
Regardless dude...you're a douchebag...and everyone on here knows it...just like everyone knows Tim's got work to do
Old 02-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #761
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
If that is your story then stick with it
deal.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:14 PM   #762
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Elway has said that he's looking for "the big athlete who can throw the ball from the pocket."

Omfggggggggggggggggg

...Are you kidding me?

That's to play backup you buffoon! Ya know, since Tim is the only QB under contract as we head into the off-season. A BIG ATHLETE WHO CAN THROW THE BALL FROM THE POCKET... who does that sound like?

Gasp... like they're trying to find another Tebow to fit a system that's going to be customized around Tebow!

Seriously, you might even be dumber than Spider and oubronco!

Old 02-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #763
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
The main question is why do you feel Tim Tebow will struggle long term and not be a long term answer at the QB position?
I thought the question was more complicated.

Throwing motion: His throwing motion is too long. (Yes, that's a legitimate concern)

Footwork: He steps too far to the outside and opens his shoulder too much, leading to inaccurate throws, mostly to the right, because he's overcompensating for his overstep to the left. My mechanical understanding is mostly coming from baseball, but it's generally the same. He opens up on one side, tends to throw it wide on the left and then overcompensates for it on the left which means short and middle passes tend to go wide left and wide right.

Indecisiveness: He has to learn to throw into windows and has to trust his pre snap reads. That's an important aspect. This concerns all three of the stated problems. To throw quick passes it requires trusting your pre snap read, good footwork, anticipation and good footwork. Tebow has, thus far, lacked all four of those things when throwing short passes.

Elite passers win in this league. He has to become one.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:16 PM   #764
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Regardless dude...you're a douchebag...and everyone on here knows it...just like everyone knows Tim's got work to do
Tim has work to do? thats unusual for a raw qb with 16 starts. he must be a bust.

cool! now Im like you and not reasonable! it feels so good!
Old 02-03-2012, 08:17 PM   #765
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
because he wanted Tebow to get better in the pocket?
Oh...but according to your nuthugging clown buddy Reverend, Tebow already does that....

Face it...Elway's not married to your hero...and he's gonna get HIS guy...not someone left over from a previous regime. He wants a guy that doesn't need to be taught how to do it, and certainly not one that hasn't proven he can do it after 4 years in college and two in the NFL
Old 02-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #766
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missouribronc View Post

Throwing motion: His throwing motion is too long. (Yes, that's a legitimate concern)

Footwork: He steps too far to the outside and opens his shoulder too much, leading to inaccurate throws, mostly to the right, because he's overcompensating for his overstep to the left. My mechanical understanding is mostly coming from baseball, but it's generally the same. He opens up on one side, tends to throw it wide on the left and then overcompensates for it on the left which means short and middle passes tend to go wide left and wide right.

Indecisiveness: He has to learn to throw into windows and has to trust his pre snap reads. That's an important aspect. This concerns all three of the stated problems. To throw quick passes it requires trusting your pre snap read, good footwork, anticipation and good footwork. Tebow has, thus far, lacked all four of those things when throwing short passes.

do you think it can not be improved with coaching and hard work?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #767
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:

You actually didn't answer the question... I agree with every single one of those (outside of throwing motion. that's really not a concern). Here's where it gets fun:

Do you feel that these are issues he won't correct and state why.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:18 PM   #768
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Tim has work to do? thats unusual for a raw qb with 16 starts. he must be a bust.

cool! now Im like you and not reasonable! it feels so good!

show me where I said he was a bust douche?

Never said he can't do it...just wondering if he can do it. But that equals hatred in your warped mind
Old 02-03-2012, 08:21 PM   #769
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:
Oh...but according to your nuthugging clown buddy Reverend, Tebow already does that....

Face it...Elway's not married to your hero...and he's gonna get HIS guy...not someone left over from a previous regime. He wants a guy that doesn't need to be taught how to do it, and certainly not one that hasn't proven he can do it after 4 years in college and two in the NFL
I think if you fags read thereverend and myself you might not get your ass handed to you every day. Tevow is a good passer. better than you fags will admit.

therev and I know this and prove it daily. does he need to work at getting better?

yeah, no ****. all young guys do.

you fags just treat him different than every other young qb ever whixh is why you are haters. IM sorry you are too stupid to see it.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #770
Missouribronc
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
You actually didn't answer the question... I agree with every single one of those (outside of throwing motion. that's really not a concern). Here's where it gets fun:

This is where we run into problems.

If I don't state that they are correctable or that he can overcome them, you pounce with delusional vigor.

Those are the reasons I don't think he can succeed as a passer. You think he can overcome them, I don't.

That's it. Neither of us know otherwise.
Missouribronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:22 PM   #771
errand
Ring of Famer

Quote:

He answered your question..again you don't like the answer. which is why you posed the other question.

Well, he hasn't yet..after 2 years of NFL training, not to mention the off season prior to the draft where he worked on it to improve his draft stock.

His work ethic says he can, hard to believe he wouldn't put in the hours needed...but the body of work so far makes one wonder if it is something he can correct....
Old 02-03-2012, 08:23 PM   #772
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:

Never said he can't do it...just wondering if he can do it. But that equals hatred in your warped mind
Oh gtfo...

Did you or did you not claim your daughter is a better passer?
Old 02-03-2012, 08:24 PM   #773
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:

If I don't state that they are correctable or that he can overcome them, you pounce with delusional vigor.

Those are the reasons I don't think he can succeed as a passer. You think he can overcome them, I don't.

Once again... State why.

Not exactly a staggering request, is it? I mean, I've absolutely stated why he can. I don't see what's so hard about defending and supporting your pov.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:25 PM   #774
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:

no. the constant hating is indeed, hating. many have doubts and dont get labelled. you have to be a class A dumbass to earn that distinction. I wonder why you have that rep from most people here? hmmmmm.

Last edited by Butterscotch Stallion; 02-03-2012 at 08:29 PM..
Old 02-03-2012, 08:28 PM   #775
Butterscotch Stallion

Quote:

if you claim something and then finish it with "that's just how I feel" you are either a scorned women or a lame poster. you havent been jumped on in this thread. just answer. therev is pretty straight foward and reasonable when you man up.

he just hates people who dont back uo accusations. pretty fair imho.