The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2012, 01:25 PM   #101
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoIsJohnGalt View Post
tell that to Len Bias. first time he ever touched coke, he died from it.

Clearly he did it wrong.

Though in all honesty, not all drugs are made equal. Cocaine, heroin, crack, and meth? Yeah those are drugs with way too high a risk to reward ratio.

No one ever died from their first time smoking pot.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:26 PM   #102
bendog
Marginally Continent
 
bendog's Avatar
 
David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Folsom Prison
Posts: 19,872

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens
Default

HEY come on, it's not like a little blow or a pro is the worst that can happen to you in vegas.

bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:27 PM   #103
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Let's put it this way: I never fly higher than I'm willing to fall.
Trying to figure out how that answers my question, and failing.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:29 PM   #104
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Yeah, who knows what the story here is.

Now if there's shots of him getting head from that circus midget in the Yoda costume walking the strip... I might get concerned.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:34 PM   #105
Agamemnon
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBeavis View Post
Yeah, who knows what the story here is.

Now if there's shots of him getting head from that circus midget in the Yoda costume walking the strip... I might get concerned.
It's not illegal.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 01:41 PM   #106
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck
 
Chris's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 7,556

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 24champ View Post
"That Von Miller has bad judgement, can't believe he is banging pornstars and gambling in Las Vegas!"

"But I like his glasses"
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:02 PM   #107
strafen
Karma
 
strafen's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 7,248

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Elway
Default

I went thru 5 pages expecting to see boobs and pretty girls, instead I find a picture of sirhcyennek81 on post # 24 and a picture of McGruder on post # 70
Come on guys. We need better pics!
strafen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:06 PM   #108
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strafen View Post
I went thru 5 pages expecting to see boobs and pretty girls, instead I find a picture of sirhcyennek81 on post # 24 and a picture of McGruder on post # 70
Come on guys. We need better pics!
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:10 PM   #109
Lestat
Oreo Lucian Rockefeller
 
Lestat's Avatar
 
Say what again! I dare you!

Join Date: Jul 2003
Location: Birmingham, AL
Posts: 9,123
Default

Isis Love and Vanessa Blue(or at least i think that's Ms. Blue), interesting company for sure.
heck if i had his money and fame i'd be doing the same thing.

Last edited by Lestat; 01-20-2012 at 02:15 PM..
Lestat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:34 PM   #110
bowtown
Ring of Famer
 
bowtown's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9,796

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
Clearly he did it wrong.

Though in all honesty, not all drugs are made equal. Cocaine, heroin, crack, and meth? Yeah those are drugs with way too high a risk to reward ratio.

No one ever died from their first time smoking pot.
Coke doesn't belong in that group.
bowtown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:50 PM   #111
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,871
Default

by which you mean coke is for rich people, and rich people don't die because they are rich.

all in all though this is the best thread on the mane A+ would read again
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:51 PM   #112
Kaylore
Genetically Superior
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Because I am better.

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,267

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke
Default

Here's the point, for the Heathens (WINK)

MAYBE nothing comes of this. Maybe he nails some hoes, gambles, has a decent time, comes back and has an all-pro season next year.

Some of us have moral issues with this behavior, sure.

However more of us are wondering if giving a barely twenty-something testosterone fueled kid more money than he's ever had in his life, and sending him into Vegas with some Chinese kid and some hookers isn't recipe for potential problems.

That's to say nothing of the kids that look up to him and example he sets (fair or not, pro players are role models.)for others.

Do I morally disagree with it? Yes. But my real worry is he'll do something stupid. At the very least, posting up pictures on your twitter account of what you're doing is unwise. You're inviting all sorts of scrutiny and inevitable media attention that will make things more difficult. Suddenly you have an unfair reputation and are going to be stalked by the TMZ crowed. If you're going to enjoy yourself to that degree, have the common sense to not be broadcasting it for all the world.

Sorry guys, this is stupid on a variety of levels.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:52 PM   #113
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,871
Default

I don't think von miller really gives a **** about your moral issues
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #114
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 21,856

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

coke is not nearly as bad for you if you're doing lines off the crack of Isis Love's azz while Venessa Blue gives you a rusty trombone... just saying...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:53 PM   #115
Kaylore
Genetically Superior
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
Because I am better.

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,267

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by extralife View Post
I don't think von miller really gives a **** about your moral issues
Nor should he. But he should be careful about his career.
Kaylore is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:57 PM   #116
Crushaholic
Armchair Poster
 
Crushaholic's Avatar
 
Get off my lawn, you kids!

Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Topeka, KS
Posts: 22,438

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Isaiah Burse
Default

He can do whatever he wants in Vegas, but I see that his cast is off. How long has your thumb been healed, Von? Hmmmm?
Crushaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 02:58 PM   #117
bendog
Marginally Continent
 
bendog's Avatar
 
David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Folsom Prison
Posts: 19,872

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Here's the point, for the Heathens (WINK)

MAYBE nothing comes of this. Maybe he nails some hoes, gambles, has a decent time, comes back and has an all-pro season next year.

Some of us have moral issues with this behavior, sure.

However more of us are wondering if giving a barely twenty-something testosterone fueled kid more money than he's ever had in his life, and sending him into Vegas with some Chinese kid and some hookers isn't recipe for potential problems.

That's to say nothing of the kids that look up to him and example he sets (fair or not, pro players are role models.)for others.

Do I morally disagree with it? Yes. But my real worry is he'll do something stupid. At the very least, posting up pictures on your twitter account of what you're doing is unwise. You're inviting all sorts of scrutiny and inevitable media attention that will make things more difficult. Suddenly you have an unfair reputation and are going to be stalked by the TMZ crowed. If you're going to enjoy yourself to that degree, have the common sense to not be broadcasting it for all the world.

Sorry guys, this is stupid on a variety of levels.
If he posts his dick, I'll worry.
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:05 PM   #118
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,434
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strafen View Post
I went thru 5 pages expecting to see boobs and pretty girls, instead I find a picture of sirhcyennek81 on post # 24 and a picture of McGruder on post # 70
Come on guys. We need better pics!




Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:13 PM   #119
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,540

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

JAVON WALKER UP IN THIS b****HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #120
bendog
Marginally Continent
 
bendog's Avatar
 
David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: Folsom Prison
Posts: 19,872

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens
Default

I forgot about that. I never understood if Walker just got so wasted and then wandered around outside that he was just an easy victim, or if he annoyed some people.
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:17 PM   #121
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,527

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

The best part of his pictures is now we get to see what DomCasual looks like. He is bigger than Karenin.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:19 PM   #122
24champ
Livin' the dream!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,585

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Here's the point, for the Heathens (WINK)

MAYBE nothing comes of this. Maybe he nails some hoes, gambles, has a decent time, comes back and has an all-pro season next year.

Some of us have moral issues with this behavior, sure.

However more of us are wondering if giving a barely twenty-something testosterone fueled kid more money than he's ever had in his life, and sending him into Vegas with some Chinese kid and some hookers isn't recipe for potential problems.

That's to say nothing of the kids that look up to him and example he sets (fair or not, pro players are role models.)for others.

Do I morally disagree with it? Yes. But my real worry is he'll do something stupid. At the very least, posting up pictures on your twitter account of what you're doing is unwise. You're inviting all sorts of scrutiny and inevitable media attention that will make things more difficult. Suddenly you have an unfair reputation and are going to be stalked by the TMZ crowed. If you're going to enjoy yourself to that degree, have the common sense to not be broadcasting it for all the world.

Sorry guys, this is stupid on a variety of levels.
This seems to be a reoccurring discussion every off season about players partying. We did the same thing with Jay Cutler and his outgoing ways in LoDo. Elway was the same way, and there's all kinds of stories about his heyday and we can go on and on about former Broncos doing the same.

Von gambled, had steak at a fine restaurant with some women in Vegas, partied....got laid. Some people like to go out and have a good time, others like to sit home at night watching "Nash Bridges" reruns. Neither one is wrong or stupid.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:20 PM   #123
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer
 
Tombstone RJ's Avatar
 
Old School

Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: In the Tetons!
Posts: 21,856

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams
Default

wow, Nash Bridges reference... get back in the closet girly man...
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:21 PM   #124
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,540

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Dear Von:







Moral: Gettin slizzard ends your career, ****nuts.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 03:22 PM   #125
BroncoBeavis
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crushaholic View Post
He can do whatever he wants in Vegas, but I see that his cast is off. How long has your thumb been healed, Von? Hmmmm?
Come on man. Vegas is virtually undoable without opposable thumbs
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:34 PM.


Denver Broncos