The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > OrangeMane.com Podcast
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #26
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
that was more then I needed to know about what men do in their shorts, but uh thanks for sharing...well sharing most of it anyway...
I don't remember/get this reference?
Old 01-18-2012, 10:55 AM   #27
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I don't remember/get this reference?
There was a point when you were talking about players you guys would like to acquire in free agency, and I could be wrong but I think one of the fellows said something about creaming his shorts. And while I thought your take on who would be good, ideal acquisitions was correct, um, it was definitely a funny reaction from one of the other guys.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:01 AM   #28
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
There was a point when you were talking about players you guys would like to acquire in free agency, and I could be wrong but I think one of the fellows said something about creaming his shorts. And while I thought your take on who would be good, ideal acquisitions was correct, um, it was definitely a funny reaction from one of the other guys.
Oh yeah. Raj re: my high profile suggestions.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:02 AM   #29
Steve Prefontaine
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
Lloyd barely played that year
I didn't say it was a good strategy.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:04 AM   #30
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

oh my gawd, I don't remember a thread about newspaper headlines we'd like see involving MacGruder getting hit by a car...I need to seek this out. I could use a laugh today.

bedside of Chris Kuper? Poor Kaylore...oh and yes I enjoyed Kahn's shout out....Good laughs fellas, loved it. Never gonna dance again, holy crap...that was some funny stuff... I think these podcasts are my favorite thing on here now. I may have to geek out and go listen to the ones I missed.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:08 AM   #31
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Really disappointed to miss this. I did get to spend some one on one time with my daughter while Mom took care of her stuff, but I even had some notes prepared for this one. Alas...
Whaaapshhh...

That was my way of calling you whipped.
Old 01-18-2012, 11:27 AM   #32
Powderaddict

Downloading now.

Thanks for all the effort and time put into the podcasts. I'd love to hear a couple in the offseason (FA and pre draft, post draft, etc)

As far as Tebow, I agree with Elway - he earned the right to go into TC as the starter. I love Tebow and think he has a lot to offer, but must make some pretty significant jumps between now and next season. If he does, great! I expect he will. How much improvement is the question.

Old 01-18-2012, 12:28 PM   #33
Bronco Yoda

Thanks for all the hard work you guys. Great job.

Only an hour into it. will have to finish the show later. I'm right in line with all of Rev's ideas concerning FA and so forth....

...now excuse me.... I'm going to be sick ...http://youtu.be/PSPtSEIlp8A
Old 01-18-2012, 01:11 PM   #34
bowtown
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
Thanks for all the hard work you guys. Great job.

Only an hour into it. will have to finish the show later. I'm right in line with all of Rev's ideas concerning FA and so forth....

...now excuse me.... I'm going to be sick ...http://youtu.be/PSPtSEIlp8A
Haven't listened yet, but no doubt Rev went on forever about how we are all set at CB for the next decade and shouldn't even consider it in FA or the draft. He's so predictable.
Old 01-18-2012, 01:38 PM   #35
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

I don't recall which one of you bastards said, I'm never gonna dance again", but now I cannot get this out of my head....damn you....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xAquRuqyQQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 01-18-2012, 02:38 PM   #36
Steve Prefontaine
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Ugh. Taco. McNabb? He has nothing left and is not viewed as a QB mentor. His ego gets in the way.
Old 01-18-2012, 02:42 PM   #37
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Are the Broncos ever gonna dance again the way they danced with Teboooooooooow?

Woah haoooh..
Old 01-18-2012, 03:10 PM   #38
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
I don't recall which one of you bastards said, I'm never gonna dance again", but now I cannot get this out of my head....damn you....

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/xAquRuqyQQc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

...its insidious.

Old 01-18-2012, 03:10 PM   #39
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Prefontaine View Post
Ugh. Taco. McNabb? He has nothing left and is not viewed as a QB mentor. His ego gets in the way.
I guess TJ didn't see where McNabb was openly mocking Tebow last weekend while he played guest analyst.

He's also showing some frustration at not being employed and towards some of those that still are.

Adding all this up... he'd be the absolute LAST person I'd want to see on our roster.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:12 PM   #40
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
Haven't listened yet, but no doubt Rev went on forever about how we are all set at CB for the next decade and shouldn't even consider it in FA or the draft. He's so predictable.
Actually he and the entire group made some good suggestions about the corners who could be available.

But if Denver actually signs Rev's top picks in FA the men on this board WILL cream their shorts and the women will SPLOOSH their panties.

Old 01-18-2012, 03:15 PM   #41
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Actually he and the entire group made some good suggestions about the corners who could be available.

But if Denver actually signs Rev's top picks in FA the men on this board WILL cream their shorts and the women will SPLOOSH their panties.

What is it with men and underpants...gay or straight, ya all got some obsession with everyone's drawers.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:19 PM   #42
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
What is it with men and underpants...gay or straight, ya all got some obsession with everyone's drawers.

You know I wonder about that sometimes. Boxers are the most uncomfortable male undergarment there is. I need my boys to be cupped and secured and not swinging willy nilly.

Old 01-18-2012, 03:21 PM   #43
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
You know I wonder about that sometimes. Boxers are the most uncomfortable male undergarment there is. I need my boys to be cupped and secured and not swinging willy nilly.

so are you a tighty whitie guy or those more modern uh boxer brief things or whatever they are.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:24 PM   #44
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
so are you a tighty whitie guy or those more modern uh boxer brief things or whatever they are.

Tighty whities? Please. I'm not 4. Even though I would go ape**** if I could find adult he-man or spiderman briefs. I am a boxer-brief guy, usually. Plus a few other types that I wont say because I think people's heads would explode.

Old 01-18-2012, 03:31 PM   #45
Miss I.
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Tighty whities? Please. I'm not 4. Even though I would go ape**** if I could find adult he-man or spiderman briefs. I am a boxer-brief guy, usually. Plus a few other types that I wont say because I think people's heads would explode.

oh my Gawd, so that gold lame thong that I got at home was from you...I was so sure it was from Spider which is why I set it on fire.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #46
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
oh my Gawd, so that gold lame thong that I got at home was from you...I was so sure it was from Spider which is why I set it on fire.

Thongs are so uncomfy but they do amazing things for an ass in khakis...

Err...MAKE ME A SANGWICH, WOMAN!

Did I do that right?

Old 01-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #47
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:

Signing those 3, Danny Connor, Aaron Ross and drafting Devon Still, the slider between Minnifield and Gilmore, James from Oregon, and Hayward from Vandy, would be the fastest path to a championship.
Old 01-18-2012, 03:43 PM   #48
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Signing those 3, Danny Connor, Aaron Ross and drafting Devon Still, the slider between Minnifield and Gilmore, James from Oregon, and Hayward from Vandy, would be the fastest path to a championship.

If Denver is able to land any of the three, plus Connor, Ross and the bolded it would be a good start. We would then need to rely on the young guys to develop as they should, but it would definately be a more talented roster going forward.

Old 01-19-2012, 12:36 PM   #49
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

I would love to get Dan Connor. I think it's a high probability given the Fox connection.

I'm very curious to see what happens at the RB position. Given the injury history (not to mention production), I am NOT sold that Moreno has a future on this team.
Old 01-29-2012, 10:25 AM   #50
broncobum6162
Manning Up!

Baaammmmmmmm!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Great job as usual on the final podcast. Been out of town and tried to post on my tablet but it kept screwing up. I agree w/ all the analysis of the defensive and offensive game plan and it astounds me how the knowledgeable fan take on the game is so different from the so called experts. I was listening to Dave Logans show on Monday and Tuesday after the game and his take on the gameplanning was that it was an excellent job by both Allen and McCoy on their approach to the game and especially McCoy had very few options other than what he did do. Now I love Dave Logans analysis normally but his take on the game in my opinion was total bull****. So glad I can get the real perspective here on the net!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: