The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-2011, 10:16 AM   #76
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Agamemnon View Post
If we're going to draft a MLB with a top 10 pick he better be on par with Patrick Willis. This guy? Don't make me laugh...
Epic is just playing the flavor of the week game like he does in the politics forum so he can say he made some great visionary draft call.

Last week, Burfict.

This week, Trent Richardson.

Next week: . . .
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:49 PM   #77
Drek
Ring of Famer

I can't believe people are talking about Burfict in the top 10. He's probably not a first rounder.

I love Te'o (big ND homer) but he's no Patrick Willis. I'm not sure if he's a better prospect than Lauriniatis, who was a 2nd rounder.

ILBs do not go in the first unless they're absolutely, unquestionably, all world. There is no such guy in the 2012 draft class.

We'll probably have our choice between Burfict, Te'o, and maybe even Kuechly with our 2nd rounder.
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 01:57 PM   #78
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
I can't believe people are talking about Burfict in the top 10. He's probably not a first rounder.

I love Te'o (big ND homer) but he's no Patrick Willis. I'm not sure if he's a better prospect than Lauriniatis, who was a 2nd rounder.

ILBs do not go in the first unless they're absolutely, unquestionably, all world. There is no such guy in the 2012 draft class.

We'll probably have our choice between Burfict, Te'o, and maybe even Kuechly with our 2nd rounder.
Kuechly has been an unprecedented LB in college football over the past several years. He is easily one of the best players defensively and will play as long and be as productive as Brian Urlacher. No doubt. He plays every down with fire, passion and intensity. I have not seen someone this good in a very, very long time.
Old 10-16-2011, 02:30 PM   #79
Drek
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Kuechly has been an unprecedented LB in college football over the past several years. He is easily one of the best players defensively and will play as long and be as productive as Brian Urlacher. No doubt. He plays every down with fire, passion and intensity. I have not seen someone this good in a very, very long time.
Kuechly I could see winding up in the first round, but his combine numbers have to pack up his game tape if he's going to make the top 15. I'm a huge fan of Te'o but I'd be surprised if he went anywhere before the early 2nd, which is where Burfict falls to me as well.
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:38 PM   #80
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Drek,

And you're not on the podcast... why again?
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2011, 02:51 PM   #81
schaaf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Epic is just playing the flavor of the week game like he does in the politics forum so he can say he made some great visionary draft call.

Last week, Burfict.

This week, Trent Richardson.

Next week: . . .
I'm calling it... BROCK OSWEILER
Old 10-16-2011, 02:59 PM   #82
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
Kuechly I could see winding up in the first round, but his combine numbers have to pack up his game tape if he's going to make the top 15. I'm a huge fan of Te'o but I'd be surprised if he went anywhere before the early 2nd, which is where Burfict falls to me as well.
Kuechly is a first-round lock. A guy who has 99 tackles in 6 games isn't going to have to depend on the combine to do well. He's averaged ~175-180 tackles every year and he can play the pass. He's great. I think Teo can go in the first round as well, probably in the 20-32 range.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:39 PM   #83
DENVERDUI55

I have been telling you guys all season this guy is a hack. I was thinking a 4 th rd pick or later but he is going to be udfa in my opinion now. Where is llama blowing him now?
Old 03-17-2012, 12:07 AM   #84
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

UDFA would be good value.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:08 AM   #85
Kaylore
Genetically Superior

Because I am better.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Duke

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
I have been telling you guys all season this guy is a hack. I was thinking a 4 th rd pick or later but he is going to be udfa in my opinion now. Where is llama blowing him now?
Drama Llama doesn't post anymore and this place is better for it. And lol at his op.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:10 AM   #86
Ratboy
It's all over...

ಠ_ಠ

I'm glad some of these guys are not our General Manager.

We would be ****ed.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:17 AM   #87
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Drama Llama doesn't post anymore and this place is better for it. And lol at his op.
Did he get banned I hope?
Old 03-17-2012, 12:32 AM   #88
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Talk about a nosedive. Sounds like this kid just a mess, But yeah back 2 yrs ago he was the talk of the pac 10 right?
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 12:58 AM   #89
SJ Bronco
Ring of Famer

Real Tree, No Seeds

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

As a huge pac-12 guy, I have seen A LOT of Burfict. Let me tell you something. Too say that this kid is good, is an understatement. To say he is a little out of control, is like saying Barry Bonds took a few drugs. That kid is certifiable. He also is amazing. It is hard to watch really. He will dominate a game from the Middle linebacker spot like a Ray Lewis in his prime, but then he gives it all back on a personal fowl and an ejection when he goes nuts on a Referee for calling an offsides. I mean, I can't even do justice to the kind of wacked out, out of his MIND this kid is!!! If they can find some sort of medication that will even him out, and still get the results. Sure, but other than that, stay AWAY from this kid!
SJ Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 01:02 AM   #90
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJ Bronco View Post
As a huge pac-12 guy, I have seen A LOT of Burfict. Let me tell you something. Too say that this kid is good, is an understatement. To say he is a little out of control, is like saying Barry Bonds took a few drugs. That kid is certifiable. He also is amazing. It is hard to watch really. He will dominate a game from the Middle linebacker spot like a Ray Lewis in his prime, but then he gives it all back on a personal fowl and an ejection when he goes nuts on a Referee for calling an offsides. I mean, I can't even do justice to the kind of wacked out, out of his MIND this kid is!!! If they can find some sort of medication that will even him out, and still get the results. Sure, but other than that, stay AWAY from this kid!
Other than his 5.0 forty speed, missed tackles, lost in space zone coverage and even his coaches BENCHING him in las Vegas bowl he would be great. What do I know though OM posters know more than college and pro coaches.
Old 03-17-2012, 01:05 AM   #91
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Other than his 5.0 forty speed, missed tackles, lost in space zone coverage and even his coaches BENCHING him in las Vegas bowl he would be great. What do I know though OM posters know more than college and pro coaches.
Don't forget the media interviews his coaches instructed him to intentionally miss because of their fear of him saying really stupid schit.

Yeah, other then all of that crap combined, he could be a decent player.........nah. Dudes a joke.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:04 AM   #92
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Feel free to link this
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 04:48 AM   #93
Bronco Rob
Ring of Famer

The Alpha & The Omega

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Kush & Irsay

Right on!

<---------------
Bronco Rob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:43 AM   #94
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
Drama Llama doesn't post anymore...
Does anyone know why?
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 07:51 AM   #95
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZONA View Post
Don't forget the media interviews his coaches instructed him to intentionally miss because of their fear of him saying really stupid schit.

Yeah, other then all of that crap combined, he could be a decent player.........nah. Dudes a joke.
I did forget that th e interview where he blamed coaches for his decline.
Old 03-17-2012, 09:06 AM   #96
SJ Bronco
Ring of Famer

Real Tree, No Seeds

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
You know who was an amazing athlete, Ryan Leaf. Speed doesn't make a football player. Oh, and you missed the part where I said we SHOULDN'T get him. Stay awake captain.
SJ Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 09:37 AM   #97
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Does anyone know why?
Cause he's a fat loser who ate his keyboard when he mistaked it for an oreo cookie.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:46 AM   #98
txtebow
WARRIOR

Crash the plane HOGAN!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Requiem

If he's available in the 3rd round at our pick you need to gamble. His physicality is off the charts ...at worst we have a special teams hammer. At best we have a mike singletary type....
txtebow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 10:49 AM   #99
DENVERDUI55

Quote:
Originally Posted by txtebow View Post
If he's available in the 3rd round at our pick you need to gamble. His physicality is off the charts ...at worst we have a special teams hammer. At best we have a mike singletary type....
Why draft him there when you could get him for free.
Old 03-17-2012, 10:53 AM   #100
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:
Why draft him there when you could get him for free.
IF we draft him at any level over a 7 pick then we have no skills at scouting.

Yes he has potential ...to try to get a payday.

This kid is the very definition of a loose cannon.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote