The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #11
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Some do. Some have Teo and Luke Kuechly over him as well. Actually, most reputable places do. Burfict is not a Top 10 player in this draft, especially when he isn't the top at his position (note all those guys are 2013 ILB, like him). I'm not hating on Burfict either, just stating what is out there.

ILB is a real position of need considering Mays is a FA after this year anyways and I wouldn't count on Nate Irving at all. We whiffed on that one, especially when Mason Foster is producing madly for Tampa Bay.

The best all around linebacker out of the three is Luke, because he plays the pass so well and has top-notch instincts. I like Teo's discipline and instincts better than Burfict's, and feel he plays the run better than Luke, but that guy is in on every down making an impact. Burfict is the most aggressive of the three, but that doesn't mean he is the best.

Burfict is no Ray Lewis and is not a blue-chip prospect.

With that said, if we were able to net him somewhere outside the Top 25, go for it. Not before. The other two are better.
So, how would you compare him to Maualuga? From your description, it almost sounds like you think he's that kind of player.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote