The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2011, 09:50 PM   #126
vancejohnson82
Shabby
 
vancejohnson82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Posts: 6,074

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Holy **** get to the point...

4533 yards, 37.3 TDs, 16 turnovers?

Yes I take that over a 16 game season and am very excited over it. Especially for a rookie. Especially when a good chunk of that was against the #1 and #2 defense.

But do I plan for the future based on one season of ANYONE? No.

Now please get to the ****ing point if there even is one...

I had more of an argument to go with this but you are typing !!!!!! (these things) and it makes me feel weird because my ex girlfriend used to beat me

so I'm done this for now

vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #127
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sun and Beachville
Posts: 14,087

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

I'll rep VJ every day for a month if he keeps the point of the last hour a secret until tomorrow.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #128
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian
 
Hogan11's Avatar
 
Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: W.NY.B.C.
Posts: 21,006

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
I guess you missed the part about me posting reports from those that were there... And no, I don't recall hearing anything worth posting about Brady Quinn. To be honest, I just don't give a shiat about Quinn. I would rather have my Bulldog stomping GATOR boy any day of the week!!!
I knew they were biased....and that's okay I guess, carry on.
Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:51 PM   #129
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sun and Beachville
Posts: 14,087

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
I had more of an argument to go with this but you are typing !!!!!! (these things) and it makes me feel weird because my ex girlfriend used to beat me

so I'm done this for now


Just before I hit post, he left us with the cliffhanger. Awesome!
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:53 PM   #130
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
So why is everyone claiming he will be a run heavy HC when it is pretty clear he passes more than he runs Without looking up the running plays each year, its probably safe to assume that he passes close to 55% of the time. Balanced yes, run heavy no.
At least half of those years he ran it more than he passed it. Anytime you run more than pass in a pass first league you're viewed as very "run heavy", but more importantly is 1st down. How many runs to how many passes, considering the result of the play will dictate what you call on 2nd and 3rd down.

Anyway you are very capable of looking it up for yourself.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #131
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
I had more of an argument to go with this but you are typing !!!!!! (these things) and it makes me feel weird because my ex girlfriend used to beat me

so I'm done this for now
You never had a point did you?

Or if you did it was so terribly inaccurate that you realized how bad it was as answers to your questions rolled in and you expecting them to factually different?

It's one of the two, but the end result is: **** you man. I'm taking you off my "like" list.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #132
vancejohnson82
Shabby
 
vancejohnson82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Posts: 6,074

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
I'll rep VJ every day for a month if he keeps the point of the last hour a secret until tomorrow.
Dude...its really not a secret...its all right there in my first 7 posts
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:55 PM   #133
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,823

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Holy **** get to the point...

4533 yards, 37.3 TDs, 16 turnovers?

Yes I take that over a 16 game season and am very excited over it. Especially for a rookie. Especially when a good chunk of that was against the #1 and #2 defense.

But do I plan for the future based on one season of ANYONE? No.

Now please get to the ****ing point if there even is one...
I wonder if your goal is to run everyone off??
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:56 PM   #134
Broncoman13
Broncoholic
 
Broncoman13's Avatar
 
JT #80

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 16,958

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hogan11 View Post
I knew they were biased....and that's okay I guess, carry on.
Yes but not my bias. In fact, most of the people posting them have been very critical of Tebow.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:56 PM   #135
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,823

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
I had more of an argument to go with this but you are typing !!!!!! (these things) and it makes me feel weird because my ex girlfriend used to beat me

so I'm done this for now

Looks like you get a big old "MISSION ACCOMPLISHED REVY BOY
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:57 PM   #136
Broncoman13
Broncoholic
 
Broncoman13's Avatar
 
JT #80

Join Date: May 2001
Location: Colorado
Posts: 16,958

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
At least half of those years he ran it more than he passed it. Anytime you run more than pass in a pass first league you're viewed as very "run heavy", but more importantly is 1st down. How many runs to how many passes, considering the result of the play will dictate what you call on 2nd and 3rd down.

Anyway you are very capable of looking it up for yourself.
On my phone, not as easy. I will look it up another time.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:58 PM   #137
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post


Just before I hit post, he left us with the cliffhanger. Awesome!
This is one of the VERY few times I've actually been genuinely mad over something on the Mane.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:58 PM   #138
vancejohnson82
Shabby
 
vancejohnson82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Posts: 6,074

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
You never had a point did you?

Or if you did it was so terribly inaccurate that you realized how bad it was as answers to your questions rolled in and you expecting them to factually different?

It's one of the two, but the end result is: **** you man. I'm taking you off my "like" list.
Holy Christ dude!!!! don't take me off your "like" list

seriously man...don't




there are two identical threads that were just taking place and you were using two different arguments for two different people at (wait for it) two different times...(I wish the Hardy Boys were still alive...they would have solved this and blown each other twice already)
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 09:59 PM   #139
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,823

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
You never had a point did you?

Or if you did it was so terribly inaccurate that you realized how bad it was as answers to your questions rolled in and you expecting them to factually different?

It's one of the two, but the end result is: **** you man. I'm taking you off my "like" list.
DO YOU HAVE ANY PITBULL IN YOU?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #140
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancejohnson82 View Post
Holy Christ dude!!!! don't take me off your "like" list

seriously man...don't

there are two identical threads that were just taking place and you were using two different arguments for two different people at (wait for it) two different times...(I wish the Hardy Boys were still alive...they would have solved this and blown each other twice already)
That was more of a light hearted joke. But now I seriously loathe you
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:00 PM   #141
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,823

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
This is one of the VERY few times I've actually been genuinely mad over something on the Mane.
OMG I'm dying here
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:02 PM   #142
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,823

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
That was more of a light hearted joke. But now I seriously loathe you
Get in the line VJ
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:25 PM   #143
broncswin
God I love those Broncos
 
broncswin's Avatar
 
Bring back the hardware

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Broncos Fantasy Land
Posts: 2,189

Adopt-a-Bronco:
three amigos
Default

I didn't even know there was a "like" list....I really gotta start paying more attention...I only caught the last two pages of this thread, so I am really confused
broncswin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:27 PM   #144
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,823

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncswin View Post
I didn't even know there was a "like" list....I really gotta start paying more attention...I only caught the last two pages of this thread, so I am really confused
It's kinda like the Holy Grail. You've heard it exists but nobody can find it.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:29 PM   #145
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,386

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

How come when TheRev posts Baja is almost always right after? It is it just me?
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:30 PM   #146
baja
It is what it Is.
 
baja's Avatar
 
Pay attention.

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in a bunker
Posts: 56,823

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius Thomas
Default

It's you
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 10:34 PM   #147
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Denver
Posts: 29,386

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
It's you
I think it isn't. Kind of creepy....
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:01 PM   #148
ghwk
Ring of Famer
 
ghwk's Avatar
 
DOUBLE JESUS MUTHER EFFERS!

Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 4,298

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Be Smokin
Default

Pardon the interruption but are there ANY actual practice recaps in this thread?
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2011, 11:03 PM   #149
vancejohnson82
Shabby
 
vancejohnson82's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Hawthorne, NJ
Posts: 6,074

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
Pardon the interruption but are there ANY actual practice recaps in this thread?
seemilngly there might be
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2011, 05:23 AM   #150
rugbythug
Church Eyes.
 
rugbythug's Avatar
 
Salty Dog

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 4,001

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mr. Miller
Default

The vance got owned.
rugbythug is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
if Bronco fans should be concerned with Kyle Orton's training camp interceptions Bronco Rob Orange Mane Central Discussion 47 08-13-2009 03:02 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:43 AM.


Denver Broncos