The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 07-07-2011, 08:00 PM   #51
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
If you look closely enough you can actually see me waiving from my office. I look sad because it's 6:30 and I'm still at work.

Amazing rendition
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 08:59 PM   #52
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
Dont play Homefront then. You end up killing alot of Koreans on the Golden Gate Bridge. Before that point you find mass graves of Americans in a football field in Montrose, Colorado.

MW2 had me in tears at some points. Fighting Russians in the White House and killing Russians at the WW2 memorial had more of an impact then I thought it could.

See my issue with cod is that it has minimal impact and that trivialises the violence. If your game is satire then I think over the top violence is perfectly within the realm. I'm a bit of a loner on this in the industry though.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:46 AM   #53
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
I must not be keen.
Are you sure? look again and believe.

Last edited by Pony Boy; 11-02-2013 at 05:31 PM..
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 08:03 AM   #54
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by bowtown View Post
If you look closely enough you can actually see me waiving from my office. I look sad because it's 6:30 and I'm still at work.
Psssh. Chillin on my boat.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:15 AM   #55
MacGruder

I highly recommend everyone listen to this interview. If the USA means anything to you it is imperative.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iXYvv...el_video_title
Old 07-08-2011, 09:17 AM   #56
Chris
Millenium Scrooge McDuck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
OrlandoFranklin

Quote:
Originally Posted by MacGruder View Post
I highly recommend everyone listen to this interview. If the USA means anything to you it is imperative.

Conspiracy mullet.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:21 AM   #57
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Conspiracy mullet.
All truth goes through three phases.. 1st it is ridiculed. 2nd it is violently opposed. 3rd it is accepted as self evident.

You are behaving exactly as you have been conditioned to behave.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:33 AM   #58
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

Video rebuttal of Macgruder's vid post...

http://youtu.be/XOGWbzUM-y8

Archer81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:39 AM   #59
MacGruder

Quote:
Video rebuttal of Macgruder's vid post...

http://youtu.be/XOGWbzUM-y8

It's amazing how pathetic our society has become... behavior like this is the norm... the priorities of people these days is pretty unbelievable when you think about it.

Is it because 9-11 has been politicized? do you think it's a coincidence this country is split right down the middle republican versus democrat? This creates a environment where nothing can be accomplished..

Divide and conquer.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:41 AM   #60
maher_tyler
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey

Will the steel in the new buildings be able to with stand burning jet fuel or any other fire?? What improvements have they made??
maher_tyler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 09:43 AM   #61
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:
It's amazing how pathetic our society has become... behavior like this is the norm... the priorities of people these days is pretty unbelievable when you think about it.

Is it because 9-11 has been politicized? do you think it's a coincidence this country is split right down the middle republican versus democrat? This creates a environment where nothing can be accomplished..

Divide and conquer.

Yes...

Because before September 11, 2001 bipartisanship, common decency and a lack of ideology disputes was the norm...

Advice before we completely derail this thread. Stop. Any nonsense you bring forth about 9/11 I will crush in a starfield of awesomeness and logical common sense.

Old 07-08-2011, 09:45 AM   #62
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
Will the steel in the new buildings be able to with stand burning jet fuel or any other fire?? What improvements have they made??
Better yet.. will they make some better steel and concrete that doesn't turn into dust under stress?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlRhkn8LLeE
Old 07-08-2011, 09:46 AM   #63
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Jesus...

Old 07-08-2011, 09:51 AM   #64
MacGruder

Quote:
Yes...

Because before September 11, 2001 bipartisanship, common decency and a lack of ideology disputes was the norm...

Advice before we completely derail this thread. Stop. Any nonsense you bring forth about 9/11 I will crush in a starfield of awesomeness and logical common sense.

You have to realize things have been controlled long before 9-11.. when were the buildings built? And probably even before that.. we are talking about 50 year plans here.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:56 AM   #65
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
You have to realize things have been controlled long before 9-11.. when were the buildings built? And probably even before that.. we are talking about 50 year plans here.
Yup. Planning on future generations continued evil and over that span of time, not a single word of it slipped.

Sounds legit.
Old 07-08-2011, 09:58 AM   #66
Archer81
Optimum Homo

Tactical Neck.

Quote:

The buildings were built in the 1970s.

So using your own timeline, planning for 9/11 occurred around the close of the Korean War to knock down buildings not yet in existence to seize control of the US for some vague reason to divide the people along partisan lines, which before 9/11 never existed.

Is that what you are arguing?

Old 07-08-2011, 10:00 AM   #67
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
not Lance Ball

cool pic, thanks...
Gcver2ver3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:02 AM   #68
MacGruder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Yup. Planning on future generations continued evil and over that span of time, not a single word of it slipped.

Sounds legit.
Who says it hasn't slipped? It's all well known... But don't act like governments can't do things their people aren't aware of. Just look at Nazi Germany.

This is an interview from 1967

PLAYBOY: Many of the professional critics of the Warren Commission appear to be prompted by political motives: Those on the left are anxious to prove Kennedy was murdered by a conspiracy within the establishment; and those on the right are eager to prove the assassination was an act of "the international Communist conspiracy." Where would you place yourself on the political spectrum --- right, left of center?

GARRISON: That's a question I've asked myself frequently, especially since this investigation started and I found myself in an incongruous and disillusioning battle with agencies of my own Government. I can't just sit down and add up my political beliefs like a mathematical sum, but I think, in balance, I'd turn up somewhere around the middle.

Over the years, I guess I've developed a somewhat conservative attitude --- in the traditional libertarian sense of conservatism, as opposed to the thumbscrew-and-rack conservatism of the paramilitary right --- particularly in regard to the importance of the individual as opposed to the state and the individual's own responsibilities to humanity. I don't think I've ever tried to formulate this into a coherent political philosophy, but at the root of my concern is the conviction that a human being is not a digit; he's not a digit in regard to the state and he's not a digit in the sense that he can ignore his fellow men and his obligations to society.

I was with the artillery supporting the division that took Dachau; I arrived there the day after it was taken, when bulldozers were making pyramids of human bodies outside the camp. What I saw there has haunted me ever since. Because the law is my profession, I've always wondered about the judges throughout Germany who sentenced men to jail for picking pockets at a time when their own government was jerking gold from the teeth of men murdered in gas chambers. I'm concerned about all of this because it isn't a
German phenomenon; it's a human phenomenon. It can happen here, because there has been no change and there has been no progress and there has been no increase of understanding on the part of men for their fellow man.

What worries me deeply, and I have seen it exemplified in this case, is that we in America are in great danger of slowly evolving into a proto-fascist state. It will be a different kind of fascist state from the one of the Germans evolved; theirs grew out of depression and promised bread and work, while ours, curiously enough, seems to be emerging from prosperity. But in the final analysis, it's based on power and on the inability to put human goals and human conscience above the dictates of the state. Its origins can be traced in the tremendous war machine we've built since 1945, the "military-industrial complex" that Eisenhower vainly warned us about, which now dominates every aspect of our life. The power of the states and Congress has gradually been abandoned to the Executive Department, because of war conditions; and we've seen the creation of an arrogant, swollen bureaucratic complex totally unfettered by the checks and balances of the Constitution.

In a very real and terrifying sense, our Government is the CIA and the Pentagon, with Congress reduced to a debating society. Of course, you can't spot this trend to fascism by casually looking around. You can't look for such familiar signs as the swastika, because they won't be there. We won't build Dachaus and Auschwitzes; the clever manipulation of the mass media is creating a concentration camp of the mind that promises to be far more effective in keeping the populace in line. We're not going to wake up one morning and suddenly find ourselves in gray uniforms goose-stepping off to work. But this isn't the test. The test is: What happens to the individual who dissents? In Nazi Germany, he was physically destroyed; here, the process is more subtle, but the end results can be the same.

I've learned enough about the machinations of the CIA in the past year to know that this is no longer the dreamworld America I once believed in. The imperatives of the population explosion, which almost inevitably will lessen our belief in the sanctity of the individual human life, combined with the awesome power of the CIA and the defense establishment, seem destined to seal the fate of the America I knew as a child and bring us into a new Orwellian world where the citizen exists for the state and where raw power justifies any and every immoral act. I've always had a kind of knee-jerk trust in my Government's basic integrity, whatever political blunders it may make. But I've come to realize that in Washington, deceiving and manipulating the public are viewed by some as the natural prerogatives of office. Huey Long once said, "Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism." I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security.
Old 07-08-2011, 10:03 AM   #69
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by maher_tyler View Post
This building will be full of Alien tech fused with the Rockefellers family DNA.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:09 AM   #70
MacGruder

Quote:
The buildings were built in the 1970s.

So using your own timeline, planning for 9/11 occurred around the close of the Korean War to knock down buildings not yet in existence to seize control of the US for some vague reason to divide the people along partisan lines, which before 9/11 never existed.

Is that what you are arguing?

I am saying this was a 50year plan in order to move society the direction they wanted to to go. And it was just one stage...

I think all in that time they were setting pieces up globally to make the moves they wanted to make.

There is a scientist that said nano thermite was found that as laced all over the structure of the building.. tons of unburnt thermite were found in the rubble.

This was juts one element that brought the buildings down. A dircted energy weapon was used and I think a form of gravity control

Do you know what resonant energy is? Did you know the Twin Towers were built as two giant tuning forks? And that the outer shell of both buildings was covered with a tuning fork like structure that ran the entire height of the building.

Did you now that the Twin towers had an incredible number of similarities with the Egyptian pyramids built into them.. they were three times the height.. had the same footprint and their perimeter was exactly twice the circumference.. did you also know the pyramids used some kind of resonant energy technology? And the Freemasons are derived from Egypt?
Old 07-08-2011, 10:42 AM   #71
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

^ omfg when you think it can't get any crazier... it does
Old 07-08-2011, 10:50 AM   #72
MacGruder

Quote:
^ omfg when you think it can't get any crazier... it does
All truth goes through 3 phases.. 1st it;s ridiculed 2nd it is violently opposed 3rd it is accepted as self evident.

Haven't we already proven you are clueless about everything? Didn't the secret helicopter you said couldn't exist that exists prove you wrong emphatically?

Oh.. that's right you are still in denial about it..

It's amazing how blind people can be... Are Freemasons easily brainwashed or something? Is that how you got to the 32nd degree?
Old 07-08-2011, 10:54 AM   #73
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

This is especially awesome for me as I just finished a three day marathon of Jericho. It's like MacGruder was watching with me.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 10:58 AM   #74
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
All truth goes through 3 phases.. 1st it;s ridiculed 2nd it is violently opposed 3rd it is accepted as self evident.

Haven't we already proven you are clueless about everything? Didn't the secret helicopter you said couldn't exist that exists prove you wrong emphatically?

Oh.. that's right you are still in denial about it..

It's amazing how blind people can be... Are Freemasons easily brainwashed or something? Is that how you got to the 32nd degree?
WTF are you smoking?

I'M the one who posted what the ****ing helicopter was!

Jesus Christ...
Old 07-08-2011, 11:01 AM   #75
MacGruder

Quote:
WTF are you smoking?

I'M the one who posted what the ****ing helicopter was!

Jesus Christ...
LMFAO

That is the dumbest most delusional bush league thing I have ever read... That was some 32nd degree BS.