The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2011, 10:51 AM   #126
Fedaykin
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Yeah this show is epic

my jaw dropped at the end.

I hope the blood magic works Khal Drogo and the Caleesi are favorites of mine I can't wait to see what they do with that story line.

bottom line tho awesome show.
You will love EP10 =)
Fedaykin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 10:51 AM   #127
robbieopperude
Perennial Pro-bowler

Shannon to Canton!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
I just finished the fourth book, there are tons of twist you don't see coming. They're great.
I just ordered all 4 books off of Amazon.com. 20 bucks for them in paperback. I sit behind a computer 12 hours a day so I should be able to knock them out pretty quickly.

HBO has done a fantastic job on the series so far and I am already excited about Season 2.
robbieopperude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 12:20 PM   #128
Bronco Yoda

Relax... I got this!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut

I must get this book series now. I'm digging the HBO show.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 02:08 PM   #129
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I am pretty upset with myself.

I saw all the hype for this show. But I never watched it because I thought it was about a video game. Anyway- 2 weeks ago a good friend of mine made a facebook thing about how it is one of the best series on tv....

So I watched an episode. Liked it. Watched the one that just happened 3 days ago and now I am hooked. I am just super pissed at myself because I missed all of those episodes before hand.

Aside from some bigger name actors- like sean bean and such. There are a lot of people I recognize from other shows. I like that especially if they did a good job. One I remember was Ronin from stargate atlantis. I like him. And the Khaleesi-is so effing hot!!!!!

I feel way behind the 8ball, but if there are books on it and as good as you guys claim I will be checking those out for sure!
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:13 PM   #130
Dutch
The Flying Dutchman

Leatherneck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
I am pretty upset with myself.

I saw all the hype for this show. But I never watched it because I thought it was about a video game. Anyway- 2 weeks ago a good friend of mine made a facebook thing about how it is one of the best series on tv....

So I watched an episode. Liked it. Watched the one that just happened 3 days ago and now I am hooked. I am just super pissed at myself because I missed all of those episodes before hand.

Aside from some bigger name actors- like sean bean and such. There are a lot of people I recognize from other shows. I like that especially if they did a good job. One I remember was Ronin from stargate atlantis. I like him. And the Khaleesi-is so effing hot!!!!!

I feel way behind the 8ball, but if there are books on it and as good as you guys claim I will be checking those out for sure!
All 9 episodes are out on HBO on demand, also on HBOGO if you prefer to watch them on the tablet/pc. The books have been a surprisingly good/great read. I stopped 3/4 way through book three as I didn't want to color my view of the charactors any more than I already had. I'm kind of jealous of my wife as she has not read the books yet, so it is all new and the show can be taken on it's own merit. She loves it. Catch up as season two and three are going to be huge/even better than season one.
Dutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:14 PM   #131
RhymesayersDU
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
AJ Styles

GAME OF OWNS.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:21 PM   #132
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Last Sunday, Sean Bean was stabbed outside a bar and, instead of going to the hospital, he went backinside and ordered another drink.
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:23 PM   #133
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by robbieopperude View Post
I just ordered all 4 books off of Amazon.com. 20 bucks for them in paperback. I sit behind a computer 12 hours a day so I should be able to knock them out pretty quickly.

HBO has done a fantastic job on the series so far and I am already excited about Season 2.
I read the first one in a day.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:24 PM   #134
McDman
Ring of Famer

Huzzah!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
All 9 episodes are out on HBO on demand, also on HBOGO if you prefer to watch them on the tablet/pc. The books have been a surprisingly good/great read. I stopped 3/4 way through book three as I didn't want to color my view of the charactors any more than I already had. I'm kind of jealous of my wife as she has not read the books yet, so it is all new and the show can be taken on it's own merit. She loves it. Catch up as season two and three are going to be huge/even better than season one.
Dude, finish the books. There are three more coming out so you will have a bunch of time after this next one comes out.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 03:37 PM   #135
Dutch
The Flying Dutchman

Leatherneck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by McDman View Post
Dude, finish the books. There are three more coming out so you will have a bunch of time after this next one comes out.
heh heh heh, I know, I know...and I will. Next week. I read book 1 in a day and a half (flying to Phoenix from Atlanta to my folks), book 2 in a week (at my folks), and half of book three (returning from my folks) in fairly short order. I only stopped as I didn't want to further cloud my view of the show with what I already knew was coming (it started the Sunday before I got home). I'll knock out three on Monday night, and cruise through 4 on Tues/Wed of next week. I've got 5 on preorder with Amazon, so it will get shredded in short order next month. I eat books constantly. Also looking forward to Daniel Sylvia's new Gabriel novel, and hoping for a new Glen Cook book soon as well.
Old 06-15-2011, 03:49 PM   #136
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post

Oh sick! they are on HBO on demand! That goes for Direct TV too I assume?

Nice, I am setting up to dvr from my phone right now so I can watch them and catch up after the hockey game.

Good call!
Old 06-15-2011, 06:22 PM   #137
Dutch
The Flying Dutchman

Leatherneck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Quote:
Oh sick! they are on HBO on demand! That goes for Direct TV too I assume?

Nice, I am setting up to dvr from my phone right now so I can watch them and catch up after the hockey game.

Good call!
Available until 7/18/11 on Comcrap, as for DTV-I would think so as well. Once my wife finishes book 1, we will do the weekend Butt-numb-a-thon during the dog days of Atlanta summer (July-August) and watch them straight through. Should play very well, me thinks! WOW!!! We are getting the crap kicked out of us by lightning and hail right now, glad I cut the yard this AM.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:19 PM   #138
myMind
splinters reality until

We Grok

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

nevermind, link broke
myMind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 07:23 PM   #139
Dutch
The Flying Dutchman

Leatherneck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Brand is a great character going forward. Some very cool "connection" with his Dire Wolf, Summer.
Old 06-15-2011, 07:43 PM   #140
s0phr0syne
Symbiotic

Absorb and Redirect

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Fact: Every time the dire wolves jump someone I find myself yelling "**** HIM UP" at the tv screen.
s0phr0syne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2011, 09:35 PM   #141
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
"No Fate"

"Come with me if you want to live."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

How to post a spoiler the right way. Highlight between the braces { Ned Dies!!!}
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 02:03 AM   #142
Pseudofool
Cynic at Large

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Me?

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0phr0syne View Post
Fact: Every time the dire wolves jump someone I find myself yelling "**** HIM UP" at the tv screen.
You and everyone else, though the most recent insistence with Rob Stark seemed overplayed.

Still can't get over last episode, might take a couple of weeks to view the next one.
Pseudofool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 05:57 AM   #143
Dutch
The Flying Dutchman

Leatherneck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rubin Carter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Nobody likes the "almost spoiler" guy, my friend.
My bad. Realised my mistake as soon as I sent it. My 'Bro and I were talking about the show last night while watching game 7 of the cup. We've both read the books, and there were a couple of plot lines that we are both looking forward to. Didn't mean to drop that into here.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:28 AM   #144
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Watched the first episode after the game last night. You get to see the kahleesi in the nudes. That made me very happy, because I think she is smokin hot. Kind of a fat ass though. Which was surprising because you cant really tell when she has her clothes on.

Gots me a hockey game tonight, but its an early one so I think I will be able to knock out two episodes. Want to see what happens to that little kid that got pushed out the window.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:41 AM   #145
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Watched the first episode after the game last night. You get to see the kahleesi in the nudes. That made me very happy, because I think she is smokin hot. Kind of a fat ass though. Which was surprising because you cant really tell when she has her clothes on.
Gots me a hockey game tonight, but its an early one so I think I will be able to knock out two episodes. Want to see what happens to that little kid that got pushed out the window.
Tough crowd
Old 06-16-2011, 11:12 AM   #146
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Its not a bad thing. :wink:

Just a surpise thing. A hidden bonus I was not expecting.
Old 06-16-2011, 11:35 AM   #147
RhymesayersDU
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
AJ Styles

RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:49 AM   #148
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Im ****ing pissed Ned died.

That gay ass King better get a sword in his dick, I hope its from the little daughter Aya.

God damn Im addicted to this series.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 11:52 AM   #149
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck

For Gort

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
thank god someone made this
Old 06-17-2011, 03:11 PM   #150
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun
"No Fate"

"Come with me if you want to live."

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/liv...-season-202918

Game of thorns begins shooting season 2 in July!
UltimateHoboW/Shotgun is offline   Reply With Quote