The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Off Topics Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2011, 06:12 AM   #26
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,056

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
I know it is there. I built it myself.
Nah, you never left Uranus.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 06:14 AM   #27
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,362

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
Nah, you never left Uranus.
Myanus was just used for its resources. The base is on Mars.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:01 AM   #28
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 10,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

I want to see where this **** is heading.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:03 AM   #29
55CrushEm
Dynamic Duo
 
55CrushEm's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: North of Boston, MA
Posts: 6,175

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quanterus Smith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhns View Post
Myanus was just used for its resources. The base is on Mars.
They build the base on Mars because Uranus is too dirty.
55CrushEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:04 AM   #30
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,056

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
I want to see where this **** is heading.
In my link, the Eisenhower chick states there is a covert base.

Hmmm....
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 07:12 AM   #31
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer
 
Hercules Rockefeller's Avatar
 

Join Date: May 2001
Posts: 16,225

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams
Default

Is it a fueling station? Whatever it is, it's well-mantained. I can easily discern that from the blurry images on GoogleMars.
Hercules Rockefeller is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:09 AM   #32
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 10,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
In my link, the Eisenhower chick states there is a covert base.

Hmmm....
She is clearly reliable, I am completely convinced that not only is that blurry spec most likely a refueling base or maybe a vent system to some sort of major installation below the surface, most likely manned by a secret cabal of super black ops groups who are trying to recruit the best and brightest from earth to live there (and the grand-daughter of president Eisenhower apparently).

It is clearly a new installation given that it looks intact, the expert in the video was able to ascertain as much.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:10 AM   #33
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,590

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Yeah -- well obviously if we have a space station on Mars we are also going to the Moon. That's a given.

BTW the 15 second vid by Rev "disproving" the Google Mars footage is very funny. It doesn't disprove anything.

In recent years, there has been a lot of evidence of a secret space program. Take for example the many photos by amateur astronomers of huge orbiting space platforms -- none of which were ever announced by the US government.

Undoubtedly, the orbiting platforms are part of a secret military program -- totally black. I think you have to put this Mars footage in the same bailiwick.
I really hope you and MacGruder get a sitcom.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:11 AM   #34
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,056

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
She is clearly reliable, I am completely convinced that not only is that blurry spec most likely a refueling base or maybe a vent system to some sort of major installation below the surface, most likely manned by a secret cabal of super black ops groups who are trying to recruit the best and brightest from earth to live there (and the grand-daughter of president Eisenhower apparently).

It is clearly a new installation given that it looks intact, the expert in the video was able to ascertain as much.

Indeed. I think the holographic camouflage module was on the fritz. Either that, or since Google is CIA funded, it was their way of tipping a hint at what's out there. Damn reptillians.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:22 AM   #35
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,297

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Yeah -- well obviously if we have a space station on Mars we are also going to the Moon. That's a given.

BTW the 15 second vid by Rev "disproving" the Google Mars footage is very funny. It doesn't disprove anything.

In recent years, there has been a lot of evidence of a secret space program. Take for example the many photos by amateur astronomers of huge orbiting space platforms -- none of which were ever announced by the US government.

Undoubtedly, the orbiting platforms are part of a secret military program -- totally black. I think you have to put this Mars footage in the same bailiwick.

Meds, Gaffeny, take your meds!
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:24 AM   #36
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,452

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhgaffney View Post
Yeah -- well obviously if we have a space station on Mars we are also going to the Moon. That's a given.

BTW the 15 second vid by Rev "disproving" the Google Mars footage is very funny. It doesn't disprove anything.

In recent years, there has been a lot of evidence of a secret space program. Take for example the many photos by amateur astronomers of huge orbiting space platforms -- none of which were ever announced by the US government.

Undoubtedly, the orbiting platforms are part of a secret military program -- totally black. I think you have to put this Mars footage in the same bailiwick.
.....I have no words.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:42 AM   #37
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,297

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Aliens have been building a secret space station.

So secret that only Gaff, the countries involved and USA Today know about it.

http://i.usatoday.net/tech/graphics/...line/flash.htm
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:52 AM   #38
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 10,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
Indeed. I think the holographic camouflage module was on the fritz. Either that, or since Google is CIA funded, it was their way of tipping a hint at what's out there. Damn reptillians.
I am actually thinking that this is a military/NASA complex and the CIA is now trying to shut down funding to the program so that their competing project will be the only martian base.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:53 AM   #39
Rausch 2.0
Angry Drunken German
 
Rausch 2.0's Avatar
 
Angry Drunken German

Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Jefferson City, Mo.
Posts: 895

Adopt-a-Bronco:
McD
Default

Not reading the thread.

3 credible sources have proven this to be an alteration of the original pics.
Rausch 2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:54 AM   #40
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 10,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
Aliens have been building a secret space station.

So secret that only Gaff, the countries involved and USA Today know about it.

http://i.usatoday.net/tech/graphics/...line/flash.htm
USA Today is one of the most reliable and trustworthy news sources in the world, this is why you often see major international news agencies cite USA Today as their source on major breaking news, Ritzau, Reuters and the rest of them would be nothing without USA Today.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:55 AM   #41
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 10,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
Not reading the thread.

3 credible sources have proven this to be an alteration of the original pics.
Misinformation! Clearly the intelligence agencies are panicing and have altered the images to not show this installation and now the altered images are being used to disprove the truth. Wake up sheeple!
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:56 AM   #42
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,039

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

I can't wait for space travel.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 08:58 AM   #43
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.
 
DenverBrit's Avatar
 
Got a breath mint??

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Denver
Posts: 12,297

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
I can't wait for space travel.

Talk with Gaff, he's the travel agent for the mother-ship.
DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:06 AM   #44
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,412
Default

captured with google mars street view:

bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:33 AM   #45
jhns
Ring of Famer
 
but you still can't C me!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Omaha
Posts: 12,362

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch 2.0 View Post
Not reading the thread.

3 credible sources have proven this to be an alteration of the original pics.
They had to alter pics that looked like nothing to make them look like nothing? That is weird.
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:38 AM   #46
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,461
Default




Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:53 AM   #47
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist
 
alkemical's Avatar
 
rorrim|mirror

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Future
Posts: 43,056

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gyldenlove View Post
I am actually thinking that this is a military/NASA complex and the CIA is now trying to shut down funding to the program so that their competing project will be the only martian base.
Pfft, so that's the reason! The Eisenhower chick is obviously CIA then to shut down the other project. Why does it always come down to funding and politics?
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:54 AM   #48
Houshyamama
I Make The Weather
 
Houshyamama's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: San Diego
Posts: 4,476

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brock Osweiler
Default

I built it with my schlong.
Houshyamama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:57 AM   #49
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 
Not. Too. Shabby.

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 36,590

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Houshyamama View Post
I built it with my schlong.
No wonder we need a super telescope to see it.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 10:00 AM   #50
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer
 
gyldenlove's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Nęstved, DK
Posts: 10,891

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by alkemical View Post
Pfft, so that's the reason! The Eisenhower chick is obviously CIA then to shut down the other project. Why does it always come down to funding and politics?
Well my other theory about how it is all run by the vegetable growing industry (big vegetable) hasn't won a lot of traction with fans so I am trying to be moderate.
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:57 PM.


Denver Broncos