The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-23-2011, 09:45 AM   #11
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Oh ya that's what I said.... We got some real reading comprehension genius' here don't we.

It's different, it comes down to personal choice. We got a whole planet to live on unless of course you are frozen my nationalism which seems to be the case for most of you. Enjoy you limited lives ruled by fear and propaganda.

Me I'm off to Cuba soon....
I'm locked in by my xenophobia but the rest of you f'ers should get the hell out while you can. This is a spooky, scary place. We need to look out for those less fortunate too and make sure they're safe so make sure to grab a homeless person as well as an illegal on your way out. Again, I am ashamed that my xenophobia limits me in how I look after my family's well being and safety. Thank God I cling to my guns and my bible. I will hold off the hordes while you guys make a break for it.

Wait, they have taken the bridge and the second hall. We have barred the gates but cannot hold them for long. The ground shakes, drums... drums in the deep. We cannot get out. A shadow lurks in the dark. We can not get out... they are coming. FLY YOU FOOLS!!
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote