The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-21-2011, 10:23 PM   #76
v2micca
Ring of Famer

I'm now convinced you are just pissing with us. You go on about being green while talking about driving your H2 Hummer in the same thread. You invoke facts in the thread title and then argue that you don't need facts to know that area you live in. I get it, The lockout sucks and its an even more boring off-season than usual. God, I can't wait for it to end.
v2micca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 10:38 PM   #77
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2micca View Post
I'm now convinced you are just pissing with us. You go on about being green while talking about driving your H2 Hummer in the same thread. You invoke facts in the thread title and then argue that you don't need facts to know that area you live in. I get it, The lockout sucks and its an even more boring off-season than usual. God, I can't wait for it to end.
Do I smell wood burning.

BTW I never said it was my Hummer.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:15 AM   #78
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Hey Baha...why don't you move to Mexico! Good luck!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:42 AM   #79
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamrob View Post
Hey Baha...why don't you move to Mexico! Good luck!
So it's a bad thing that Mexico is improving her self. It's a bad thing they are building a middle class. Are you afraid you will lose
your cheap unprotected labor source?

You guys are pathetic.

The dumbing down of America is complete. Game over...
Old 05-22-2011, 09:43 AM   #80
bombquixote
Ring of Famer

11-5 in 2009

The most shocking thing to me in that article is how rapey Canadians apparently are.
bombquixote is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:59 AM   #81
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
The dumbing down of America is complete. Game over.
Are you going to muster up an answer for the questions I posed regarding U.S. and Mexican crime comparisons in the other thread?
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 10:29 AM   #82
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

Quote:
So it's a bad thing that Mexico is improving her self. It's a bad thing they are building a middle class.
No, most of America would love to believe that Mexico is improving. It is in our best interest to have a thriving Mexico. But it won't be believed 'till the flow of illegals stop voluntarily.

Quote:
Are you afraid you will lose
your cheap unprotected labor source?
No there is always the Koreans. j/k
R8R H8R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:02 AM   #83
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Are you going to muster up an answer for the questions I posed regarding U.S. and Mexican crime comparisons in the other thread?
i will invite you again to watch the charlie rose show i linked interviewing Calderon.

HERE:

http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/11664

If you had watched it you would not be asking these questions because all of them are answered there.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:08 AM   #84
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by R8R H8R View Post
No, most of America would love to believe that Mexico is improving. It is in our best interest to have a thriving Mexico. But it won't be believed 'till the flow of illegals stop voluntarily.

No there is always the Koreans. j/k

Do you think it is only Mexicans that sneak into the USA? Sure Mexicans are a high percentage of illegals but that has a lot to do with location (neighboring border).

The United States has the most economic opportunity of any country anywhere ever so of course other humans are going to try and become part of that incredible opportunity.

If you ask Native Americans you are all here illegally.
Old 05-22-2011, 11:22 AM   #85
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

Wut

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig

Quote:
Originally Posted by v2micca View Post
He's bored, so he's trolling. Not much else. It's like Cartman "Gay Fish" Syndrome.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:29 AM   #86
ColoradoDarin
Not Too Shabby Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
T J Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
He's bored, so he's trolling. Not much else. It's like Cartman "Gay Fish" Syndrome.
This.

He keeps posting about their presidente - as if politicians don't lie.
ColoradoDarin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 11:52 AM   #87
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColoradoDarin View Post
This.

He keeps posting about their presidente - as if politicians don't lie.
Calderon states facts in te interview along with opinion, as I have said so many times discount his opinion if you will but there is no disputing the stated facts. But then don't bother watching the vid and making up you own mind just keep stating yesterday's news like nothing ever changes.

Call the thread what you wish but lots of foolish people being exposed here and they don't even know it.

Again why is the idea of an improving Mexico so infuriating for some of you, that is the question you should be asking yourselves.
Old 05-22-2011, 12:17 PM   #88
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

Wut

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig

Quote:
Again why is the idea of an improving Mexico so infuriating for some of you, that is the question you should be asking yourselves.
The idea of Mexico improving is something we all want. I'd love nothing more than to see people going back south to their families to solid paying jobs and lifestyles. Quite a few of them and their relatives still hold intense Mexican pride and don't give a **** about the USA, even though they're here taking advantage of payment that beats what they'd get back home. They're Mexicans through and through, and they deserve the ability to remain Mexicans in Mexico.

People aren't saying, "We hope Mexico stays a pile of **** and never progresses past anything other than a cesspool of corruption filled with a population that can't stop ****ing to save their own lives." You're trollish delusions that the country is actually something it isn't is what's filling this thread.

Did you know Vietnam is "progressing." Doesn't mean I'd want to live there. Did you know India has one of the largest economies in the world? How do you think a majority of the population lives (hint: poverty). Spouting gibberish and random numbers, and using a politician as your highpoint source is stupid as **** and has no basis with reality. Then again, I'd like to think you're not that stupid, hence why I think this is all troll fodder.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 12:43 PM   #89
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

http://www.mexicopremiere.com/?p=1682

What is just getting underway is what many are calling the “Largest southern migration to Mexico of people and real estate assets since the Civil War” A significant percentage of the Baby Boomers have been doing the research and are making the life changing decision to move out of the U.S.A. The number one retirement destination in the world is Mexico. There are already over 2,000,000 US and Canadian property owners in Mexico. The most conservative number of American and Canadian Baby Boomers who are on their way to owning property in Mexico for full or part time living in the next 15 years is over 6,000,000. Do the math on 6,000,000 people buying a $300,000 house or condo and you will understand why the U.S. Government is trying to tax this massive shift of money to Mexico through H.R. 3056. The U.S. government calls this “The Tax Collection Responsibility Act of 2007”. Those who will have to pay it are calling this the EXIT TAX.
Old 05-22-2011, 01:17 PM   #90
R8R H8R
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Virgil Green

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Do you think it is only Mexicans that sneak into the USA?
Never said I did, but completely irrelevant to my post.

Quote:
Sure Mexicans are a high percentage of illegals but that has a lot to do with location (neighboring border).
In other news...water is wet! On the other hand, it also borders with Guatemala & Belize. Why don't they go there? Oh wait, you answer that below...

Quote:
The United States has the most economic opportunity of any country anywhere ever so of course other humans are going to try and become part of that incredible opportunity.
This is one "fact" I'll agree with you on. But it is still completely irrelevant to your assertion that Mexico is safer and having great improvements economically. Maybe it is, but going from ****-hole to just a urinal isn't enough.

As I said in my post above, we Americans will believe it when the flow through the border stops voluntarily.

Quote:
If you ask Native Americans you are all here illegally.
I don't doubt some of them do. I also don't doubt that the Aztecs think you and the Mexican nationals are in Mexico illegally.
R8R H8R is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 01:20 PM   #91
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

American Indians don't think others are illegal, they didn't believe in "owning" any part of nature. We're just evil a-holes...not illegal
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 02:30 PM   #92
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

Quote:
If you had watched it you would not be asking these questions because all of them are answered there.
I asked for your discourse on it, not somebody else's.

Part of being a man in this world is standing up for yourself, speaking for yourself and not having other people speak for you.

You live in a remote region of the country generally uneffected by the notorious crime climate throughout the country (well documented, as many posters have pointed out time and time again), thus your view on safety and security in the nation is probably a little warped, and a little off.

Just like my view on crime and security living in Fargo is going to differentiate from someone who lives in inner-city Chicago who regularly gets to see rapes, murders and other hard crimes on their evening news blips.

It's all about experience.

You are trying to paint a rather abstract picture here making a rosey-picture on safety in Mexico, when that is hardly the case.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 03:53 PM   #93
Hamrob
All-American!

All-American!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
http://www.mexicopremiere.com/?p=1682

What is just getting underway is what many are calling the “Largest southern migration to Mexico of people and real estate assets since the Civil War” A significant percentage of the Baby Boomers have been doing the research and are making the life changing decision to move out of the U.S.A. The number one retirement destination in the world is Mexico. There are already over 2,000,000 US and Canadian property owners in Mexico. The most conservative number of American and Canadian Baby Boomers who are on their way to owning property in Mexico for full or part time living in the next 15 years is over 6,000,000. Do the math on 6,000,000 people buying a $300,000 house or condo and you will understand why the U.S. Government is trying to tax this massive shift of money to Mexico through H.R. 3056. The U.S. government calls this “The Tax Collection Responsibility Act of 2007”. Those who will have to pay it are calling this the EXIT TAX.
This has gone on for years. This isn't anything new. Haven't you heard of the "Snow-birds"? More so than Mexico, Americans are buying realestate in central and south America. You can get an offordable home with zero property tax and a view of the ocean for $300k. Those areas are starting to dry up more and more...but, where do Americans want to retire...Minnesota...Texas? No they head for the beach whereever they can afford it. And, Yes Mexico is still on their radar. Big deal...where's the news?

Comparing Mexico to the US in any shape or form is purely idiotic...even for you baja!
Hamrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 04:48 PM   #94
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Ya you guys are right Mexico is dangerous as hell please stay in the safety of your own area and be happy TSA looks up your ass for bombs. Think I'll live life without fear like I always have and go where I please when I please.

Lock you doors now boys and girls so the home invaders don't get ya and watch out for the car jackers. Unless you are in Mexico that is we don't have those things here.
Old 05-22-2011, 07:33 PM   #95
RaiderH8r
In The Bag

Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe

Hell yes it is safer. America is a god damned war zone and every illegal immigrant currently residing here should be running, not walking, to get the f out of this place. Our weekly head pikings are a terror to behold and the war zones that constitute our inner cities are a hellish and twisted John Carpenteresque post apocolyptic vision of social breakdown and horror. GTFO while you can. I'll stay here and hold off the barbarian hordes while you illegals make for the Rio Grande. Quick, back the way you came!!!
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:22 PM   #96
GreatBronco16
!!!TEAM!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Defense

Quote:
Ya you guys are right Mexico is dangerous as hell please stay in the safety of your own area and be happy TSA looks up your ass for bombs. Think I'll live life without fear like I always have and go where I please when I please.

Lock you doors now boys and girls so the home invaders don't get ya and watch out for the car jackers. Unless you are in Mexico that is we don't have those things here.

Mexico, a better place to live than in the states?? Yeah, ok.
GreatBronco16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 09:03 PM   #97
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatBronco16 View Post

Mexico, a better place to live than in the states?? Yeah, ok.

Oh ya that's what I said.... We got some real reading comprehension genius' here don't we.

It's different, it comes down to personal choice. We got a whole planet to live on unless of course you are frozen my nationalism which seems to be the case for most of you. Enjoy you limited lives ruled by fear and propaganda.

Me I'm off to Cuba soon....
Old 05-23-2011, 04:31 AM   #98
2KBack
Rumblin' Bumblin'

Cake is delicious

Quote:

You have to have nice cars and homes to have those.

In seriousness...****ty countries are just fine if you are one of the ones with money
2KBack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 05:48 AM   #99
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2KBack View Post
You have to have nice cars and homes to have those.

In seriousness...****ty countries are just fine if you are one of the ones with money
[IMG]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k82/amesj523/jumpyou****ers.jpg[/IMG]

Wall Street approves of your post.

IKEA Gives US 3rd World Status

Last edited by alkemical; 05-23-2011 at 05:50 AM..
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 06:27 AM   #100
jhns
Ring of Famer

but you still can't C me!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Mexico is the place to be! Well, unless you are Mexican, of course... Then it is the place you can't wait to get out of. The people that made their money here and then moved to Mexico are sure loving it though. It allows them to live like kings as they exploit a third world country...
jhns is offline   Reply With Quote