The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-16-2011, 10:48 AM   #126
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

I survived Tebow Mania at the Mane

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obushma View Post
He does lead the real Tea Party, I cant get across to Spider that there is a Tea Party and a TeaCon Party. The TeaCons obviously have the majority at this point, so it's pointless for me to try and argue that Ron Paul is leading the TeaCons.
I was clearly talking bout the tea party and its leaders ...... you just started rambling off

Quote:
That he's not represented by that party, he's overtaking it.
he couldnt even control the party he started ,Ron Paul is a joke ...
Spider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 10:51 AM   #127
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:

Yeah, Ron Paul attacking the Fed=Tancredo attacking immigration.

Do you truly believe that, or you just trying to get a rise out of me? Because if it's the former, you should stop posting in this forum, your statement is dripping with stupidity.

You're either one of the most un-informed human beings i've ever encountered on the net, or you're LABF posting on two accounts.
all I m doing is showing you the light , and as par for the course you choose to put blinders on ........ no party really wants Paul , just small group of idiots believe in him . there is a reason why him and his adult sperm run in the south ........
Old 04-16-2011, 01:21 PM   #128
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
He does lead the real Tea Party,
Ok, which is it, does he lead it or not??

The Tea Party organizers say no.......and a big NO!

You say yes!......no!......yes!

DenverBrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 04:44 PM   #129
BABronco
RP2012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady

You guys really are morons if you can't tell the difference between the tea party Ron Paul started in november of 2007 and what the neocons high jacked in 2009 to take office.
Do you guys choose not to think or are you truly stuck on the dem vs rep bs?
BABronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 05:24 PM   #130
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoInferno View Post
I thought you told us Obama was just like Bush? Was Bush a commie, too?

Such is EpicNutter's confused, schizo world.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #131
mosca
grand pubah

honest optimism

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bubby Brister

Quote:
Originally Posted by BABronco View Post
You guys really are morons if you can't tell the difference between the tea party Ron Paul started in november of 2007 and what the neocons high jacked in 2009 to take office.
It's more fun and easier to simplify things for some folks. The Democrat vs. Republican argument is about as relevant as arguing what's better, Bud Lite or Miller Lite. Both are garbage.
mosca is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2011, 07:06 PM   #132
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
well genius , Ron Paul wasnt strong enough to hold the party then ...... But hey he is great leader
Old 04-16-2011, 07:06 PM   #133
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosca View Post
It's more fun and easier to simplify things for some folks. The Democrat vs. Republican argument is about as relevant as arguing what's better, Bud Lite or Miller Lite. Both are garbage.
........ another Ron Paul worshiper ....
Old 04-16-2011, 07:15 PM   #134
mosca
grand pubah

honest optimism

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bubby Brister

Yup, Spider - Obama's policies of continuing the disasters of the Bush era sure are working well for this country. Glad that the masses followed your lead and put the guy you were jocking into office instead of Ron Paul.
Old 04-16-2011, 07:40 PM   #135
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Yup, Spider - Obama's policies of continuing the disasters of the Bush era sure are working well for this country. Glad that the masses followed your lead and put the guy you were jocking into office instead of Ron Paul.
ummmmm show me where I have supported Obama ... my Candidate was Hillary ... in fact I just posted bout Obama not havin the Balls to pay the price Bill Clinton did .........
Old 04-16-2011, 08:12 PM   #136
mosca
grand pubah

honest optimism

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bubby Brister

I do remember you supporting Hillary until Obama got the nomination. Who knows if she would have done anything differently. I suspect she would be just as pro-war as Obama. When it comes to the bailouts, if she was anything like Bill, she woulda been on board with that as well.

I hope you remember Bill Clinton, along with Larry Summers and Robert Rubin were the ones who, along with the Republicans, allowed the financial services industry to be de-regulated in the 90s. Not to mention pushing NAFTA through. Pay a price my ass - Bill Clinton sold out the U.S. public the same way that Obama did when he refused to prosecute any of the criminals behind the recent financial collapse.
Old 04-17-2011, 05:46 AM   #137
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
I do remember you supporting Hillary until Obama got the nomination. Who knows if she would have done anything differently. I suspect she would be just as pro-war as Obama. When it comes to the bailouts, if she was anything like Bill, she woulda been on board with that as well.

I hope you remember Bill Clinton, along with Larry Summers and Robert Rubin were the ones who, along with the Republicans, allowed the financial services industry to be de-regulated in the 90s. Not to mention pushing NAFTA through. Pay a price my ass - Bill Clinton sold out the U.S. public the same way that Obama did when he refused to prosecute any of the criminals behind the recent financial collapse.
no doubt Hillary would be pro war , the Bail outs of course , but she like her husband , would have tackled the energy ....... and No Bill didnt sell us out , NAFTA wasnt the best idea , but it didnt sell us out , Canada been playin fast and loose with the Beef ban soft lumber issue and Mexico's corruption here as of late ......and Deregulation been going on since Carter .......
here is how I view Deregulation ..for example Texas is raising Speedlimits to 80 to 85 mph , in a way deregulating speed , the law says I can go 80 so I go 80 , I see a car passing a mini van full of family on a road trip , the car passing is only doing 70 , Although I see em I cant slow down in time , I smash the car passing .........end result , I was driving my truck at a speed where I couldnt control it no matter what happens .......you have to keep your truck at speed where you can control it , same way with any other business ........
Old 04-17-2011, 08:57 AM   #138
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Say 'what' again, I dare you

It's the federal government that is speeding out of control with a third straight year of $1 trillion-plus deficits. The monthly deficit for February was more than all of 2007. Then March exceeded it too.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:02 AM   #139
Obushma
Ring of Famer

Bring your lunch pail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkie View Post
It's the federal government that is speeding out of control with a third straight year of $1 trillion-plus deficits. The monthly deficit for February was more than all of 2007. Then March exceeded it too.
You'd have better luck explaining politics to a pile of horse ****.
Obushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 11:24 AM   #140
mosca
grand pubah

honest optimism

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Bubby Brister

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
here is how I view Deregulation ..for example Texas is raising Speedlimits to 80 to 85 mph , in a way deregulating speed , the law says I can go 80 so I go 80 , I see a car passing a mini van full of family on a road trip , the car passing is only doing 70 , Although I see em I cant slow down in time , I smash the car passing .........end result , I was driving my truck at a speed where I couldnt control it no matter what happens .......you have to keep your truck at speed where you can control it , same way with any other business ........
The banksters promised they would do this when deregulation was being pushed on the American public... "sure, sure, we have ethics, we will police ourselves, just relax the rules on us!"

Look where that got us. Scum like Goldman Sachs and the rest have no ethics and can't be trusted with anything.
Old 04-17-2011, 12:09 PM   #141
Arkie
Ring of Famer

Say 'what' again, I dare you

Goldman has their hand in making the regulations that prevent smaller competitors from competing.
Arkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 01:27 PM   #142
BABronco
RP2012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spider View Post
well genius , Ron Paul wasn't strong enough to hold the party then ...... But hey he is great leader
Well genius, Ron Paul holds the original tea party. The one not funded by corporations, the one that is actually trying something different than the republicrats. I understand how you are confused being fed bs by the corporate media. The same media that marginalized the one man saying something different than anyone else on the stage. Thankfully some sheep are beginning to wake up and see the bs that they have been fed, apparently you are not one of em. Enjoy eating up that bs spider.

Last edited by BABronco; 04-17-2011 at 01:31 PM..
Old 04-17-2011, 04:22 PM   #143
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

No matter where one looks, it's hard to argue that Paul has control of the Tea Party. If there are two versions of the TP, how would we know??

April 14, 2010 6:30 PM
Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe

They're white. They're older. And they're angry.

CBS News and the New York Times surveyed 1,580 adults, including 881 self-identified Tea Party supporters, to get a snapshot of the Tea Party movement. There is a lot of information to unpack; let's begin with the demographics.

Eighteen percent of Americans identify as Tea Party supporters. The vast majority of them -- 89 percent -- are white. Just one percent is black.

They tend to skew older: Three in four are 45 years old or older, including 29 percent who are 65 plus. They are also more likely to be men (59 percent) than women (41 percent).

More than one in three (36 percent) hails from the South, far more than any other region. Twenty-five percent come from the West, 22 percent from the Midwest, and 18 percent from the northeast.

Views on Race

Tea Party supporters are less likely than Americans overall to believe whites have more opportunities to get ahead than blacks.

Just 16 percent of Tea Party supporters say whites have more opportunities to get ahead, compared to 31 percent of all Americans. Seventy-three percent say both have equal opportunity, compared to 60 percent of Americans overall.

Fifty-two percent believe too much has been made of the problems facing black people. Far fewer Americans overall -- 28 percent -- believe as much. Among non-Tea Party whites, the percentage who say too much attention has been paid to the problems of black people is 23 percent.

A majority of Tea Party suppers believe the Obama administration treats both blacks and whites the same way. But one in four believe the administration favors blacks over whites, an opinion shared by just 11 percent of Americans overall and seven percent of non-Tea Party whites.

More.........
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...29-503544.html

Old 04-17-2011, 04:41 PM   #144
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

So 62% of the Tea-baggers supportors have less then 2 years of college education. I bet if you ask them they also have non favorable view of individuals that have hold four year college or grad school educations.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 04:42 PM   #145
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

And for the recorder I would hold the Chinese Boxers of 1800s the first anti-global movement political movement.
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 08:27 PM   #146
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!

.......as much as tebonites

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBrit View Post
No matter where one looks, it's hard to argue that Paul has control of the Tea Party. If there are two versions of the TP, how would we know??

April 14, 2010 6:30 PM
Tea Party Supporters: Who They Are and What They Believe

They're white. They're older. And they're angry.

CBS News and the New York Times surveyed 1,580 adults, including 881 self-identified Tea Party supporters, to get a snapshot of the Tea Party movement. There is a lot of information to unpack; let's begin with the demographics.

Eighteen percent of Americans identify as Tea Party supporters. The vast majority of them -- 89 percent -- are white. Just one percent is black.

They tend to skew older: Three in four are 45 years old or older, including 29 percent who are 65 plus. They are also more likely to be men (59 percent) than women (41 percent).

More than one in three (36 percent) hails from the South, far more than any other region. Twenty-five percent come from the West, 22 percent from the Midwest, and 18 percent from the northeast.

Views on Race

Tea Party supporters are less likely than Americans overall to believe whites have more opportunities to get ahead than blacks.

Just 16 percent of Tea Party supporters say whites have more opportunities to get ahead, compared to 31 percent of all Americans. Seventy-three percent say both have equal opportunity, compared to 60 percent of Americans overall.

Fifty-two percent believe too much has been made of the problems facing black people. Far fewer Americans overall -- 28 percent -- believe as much. Among non-Tea Party whites, the percentage who say too much attention has been paid to the problems of black people is 23 percent.

A majority of Tea Party suppers believe the Obama administration treats both blacks and whites the same way. But one in four believe the administration favors blacks over whites, an opinion shared by just 11 percent of Americans overall and seven percent of non-Tea Party whites.

More.........
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_1...29-503544.html

WOW!!!
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:11 PM   #147
DenverBrit
Just hanging out.

Got a breath mint??

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
WOW!!!
It's hard to argue the TP is nothing more than a neocon Trojan horse.
Old 04-17-2011, 09:22 PM   #148
Obushma
Ring of Famer

Bring your lunch pail

Quote:
Funny how that works huh? Seeing as how the Neocon party was actually a trojan horse for the liberals.
Obushma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2011, 09:27 PM   #149
Spider
Mr Diplomacy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Well genius, Ron Paul holds the original tea party. The one not funded by corporations, the one that is actually trying something different than the republicrats. I understand how you are confused being fed bs by the corporate media. The same media that marginalized the one man saying something different than anyone else on the stage. Thankfully some sheep are beginning to wake up and see the bs that they have been fed, apparently you are not one of em. Enjoy eating up that bs spider.
.......... oh wait you are serious
Old 04-17-2011, 10:43 PM   #150
BABronco
RP2012

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Clady

Quote:
Agreed, however you are talking bout the teaocons. They hijacked the original tea party movement which was started by a more libertarian group. They liked the brand name but not the actual message. They tweak it,