The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-10-2010, 04:40 PM   #576
SportinOne
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewer View Post
Wherever he is, well, he should have pulled out...
SportinOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:39 AM   #577
24champ
Obi-Wan Phillips

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Brandstarter

Bump.

Some Myrtle Beach news for those of you looking to move there with your significant other...

Quote:
A Myrtle Beach woman was arrested for criminal domestic violence after a fight with a man during the weekend, according to a police report.

Audrey Ann Rodriguez, 62, was charged with criminal domestic violence of a high and aggravated nature after police were called at 2:47 p.m. Saturday to 101 Flagg St., police said.

A 53-year-old man told police Rodriguez hit him in the face, which caused a cut to the right side of his face, and pulled out part of his hair, according to the report. Rodriguez told officers it was a mutual fight, but police noted she was noted she did not have any injuries and found she was the aggressor.
Myrtle Beach woman charged with criminal domestic violence
Audrey Ann Rodriguez

Officers noted that during a criminal records check Rodriguez had three or more prior convictions for criminal domestic violence during the last 10 years, according to the report.

Read more: http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/02/28...#ixzz1MouxWNQ8

Quote:
Woman arrested for unlawful conduct toward a child after fire

MYRTLE BEACH, SC (WMBF) A woman was arrested after witnesses pulled four children from her smoking home as she laid unresponsive on her front porch, a bottle of tequila found nearby.

Best part of the story...

The officer stated the Myrtle Beach Fire Department said the fire began in the kitchen's oven from a cardboard pizza box.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/146532...rderly-conduct
Quote:

Myrtle Beach Police officers arrested Jackie Renee Holmberg, 20, of Loris, after responding to a report of a fight on the boardwalk near Sixth Avenue North about 4 Sunday morning.

Witnesses said Holmberg hit the man, her domestic partner.

The officers rode up on their bikes and heard Holmberg yelling at the man. The couple began walking away, but were stopped.

Holmberg was charged with criminal domestic violence and taken to the Myrtle Beach Jail.

Read more: http://www.thesunnews.com/2011/05/16...#ixzz1Mow1SJ7k

Quote:

Myrtle Beach police arrest woman for stabbing husband
MIRANDA LEDESANA

Credit: Myrtle Beach Police Dept.

By Continuous News Desk Staff

MYRTLE BEACH Myrtle Beach police arrested a woman Thursday night after they say she stabbed her husband with a knife.

According to a police incident report, officers responded to an apartment at 2005 Greens Boulevard, which is in the Quail Marsh complex, about 8:30 p.m. When they arrived, they found a man bleeding from the back of his neck.

http://www2.scnow.com/news/2010/dec/...nd-ar-1285770/
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:46 AM   #578
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ

The gift that keeps on giving.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #579
vancejohnson82
The Invisible Man

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

great bump
vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:11 PM   #580
Rohirrim
Partisan

Got to see Lady Gaga

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Shaq Barrett

One of my favorite threads of all time. Whatever happened... btw?

My favorite part is where he shows her the thread.

Last edited by Rohirrim; 05-19-2011 at 12:14 PM..
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:45 PM   #581
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockPaperSissors View Post
I make a thousand dollars a night can any of you dr phills say that?
I wonder how much she tells her pimp she brings in a night?

broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:50 PM   #582
L.A. BRONCOS FAN
Mo' holla fo' yo' dolla!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
No brainer, imo.

"She hasn't had a job because she continues to get hired at a place and either not like it"

"Also, she has a 4 year old daughter, so makes it tougher."

"Now, I don't want to get in too many details, but she had a terrible childhood that caused her to have to drop out of high school"

Three key sentences. I'm sure she had rough circumstances as you said, but now she has a 4 year old and apparently lacks the responsibility to even put a solid effort into independently taking care of her child. You can try and blow that off as another reason to where she feels comfortable moving, but uprooting your own life (which it sounds like you have YOUR **** together, albeit probably a little blinded by emotion) on a chance she matures is absurd.

Side note: Unrelated to the previous point, but something that sounds like it's true. You may be being used. A relationship should be based on mutual respect, not by being Captain Save-A-Ho. That may or may not pertain to you, but take a step back and a close look at who you are and the reality of your relationship before doing ANYTHING.

So much more goes into this... what are your families opinions? Is this relationship what caused stress between you and your family? Do you feel the relationship is healthy, or is moving an option partly because you think it will heal part of the relationship?
Gotta co-sign most of the above.

Make sure the big head and not the little head is making this kind of decision.
L.A. BRONCOS FAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 12:53 PM   #583
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
I am discusted with the smug talkers here.
lol
Old 05-19-2011, 12:54 PM   #584
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
do you knoe what 20% of $5000 is?
Thinking hurts
Old 05-19-2011, 12:55 PM   #585
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

SB50 CHAMPION BRONCOS!

Quote:
Some of the stupidest people I know are good spellers the only group more stupid are the ons that go around correctng the spelling of others like they have won something.

I never said who I was and never will. Not here that's for sure.

This is a school boy pile on place
I wonder if she was a mail order bride?
Old 05-19-2011, 12:58 PM   #586
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
I wonder if she was a mail order bride?
Nice. One of the girls in my office is literally a Russian mail order bride and she's pretty open about it. No joke. She's around 23-25 yrs old and he's in his mid to late 40s.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:06 PM   #587
worm
Great moments are born...

...from great opportunity

Adopt-a-Bronco:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
Nice. One of the girls in my office is literally a Russian mail order bride and she's pretty open about it. No joke. She's around 23-25 yrs old and he's in his mid to late 40s.
Pics or its not true.
worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:10 PM   #588
Hogan11
Rock-N-Roll Historian

Let's take these SOB's out!!!!!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Floyd Little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
I've been seeing a lot of this going on with Phillippino women lately around my area...it's like Little Manilla here now, no joke.
Hogan11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 01:10 PM   #589
DHallblows
Ring of Famer

scio me nihil scire

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TailGateNut

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm View Post
Pics or its not true.
Fact
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2011, 02:11 PM   #590
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Oh wow! The thread is back. Welcome back!
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 03:08 PM   #591
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Yet another reason to visit Myrtle Beach...

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43112192...nation_travel/
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 06:21 PM   #592
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Isn't Yertle the Turtle from Myrtle Beach...

Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2011, 07:17 PM   #593
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

fuggem just to see the look on their face, I fuggem just to see the look on their face...
Old 05-21-2011, 07:24 PM   #594
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

yes more from Freaky Styley... the greatest RHCP's album evah!!

Old 05-22-2011, 06:53 PM   #595
NYBronc
Ring of Famer

Greatest Ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Trevor Pryce

I saw them in Chicago at the Cabaret Metro not long after that album came out. They ended the show with nothing on but socks strategically placed. Encore was "Secret Special Love Song" and one of their groupies got on stage and stripped bare. Best concert ever.
NYBronc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2011, 08:41 PM   #596
Willynowei
Some dude

Football is a wonderful thing.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
The issues are not solely on her. There were bad things said by my mom to my brother's wife, and my family likes to think themselves up and be elitist. My fiance' comes from a poor upbringing, that barely scraps by and basically, my family thinks she isn't good enough for me. I love her, and hate the attitude of my family. Heck, my brother flat out told me not to put my fiance's daughter in the daycare he uses for his kids, with the hint that it would "corrupt" them.

This is the reason why I posted this, because I wanted thoughts on people who I know would give different opinions based on the ones I've heard already.

She was adopted by the way, and her "mom" was 50 years old when she got her and died when she was 15, and her mom left her with basically everything. Well, she had step-siblings who were twice her age, and hated her. Needless to say, a 15 year old can't get inheritance until 18 I believe, and her siblings took her in, got what they wanted from her, and kicked her to the curb and forced her to drop out. That is what happened.

Also, we have no means of taking a week off, and flying there to spend a week, we simply don't have the money to do so. We would have enough to get there, and get set up with a roommate friend(female) and get to work.
Not to sound like an insensitive a-hole (hint: i'm going to sound like one), but your family is right (minus the part about her kid corrupting others, thats weird).

The beautiful thing that separates chicks from mothers is that you can change who you end up with. Don't be captain hero here dude, if I was a family member or a close friend I'd tell you she wasn't good enough for you just based on 3 things:

1.) As Rev said, even though she has a kid, she isn't responsible enough to work a job because she doesn't like/she hates it,"
2.) She had a bad childhood
3.) You are an accounting major with a job, while she is 22 without a GED

She could be the nicest person in the world, but 1) illustrates she's irresponsible, 2) indicates that shes going to have problems that may or may not haunt your relationship forever, 3) indicates a separation in your education and socio-economic levels that usually means you'll end up a part anyways, most likely.

Taken together you sound almost apologetic in your posts, like you want to "fix" her. Don't ever fix a chick, its not worth it, drop em and find a better one, you don't owe it to her as a nice guy to deal with **** from a ****ed up childhood.

Also, I wouldn't go for that promise on you getting a job, especially from someone who can't or won't get one themselves. Cherish the fact that you are holding up well for someone your age in this economy.

But honestly the fact that you've blasted your F&F on a message board to random people, I get the sense you already have your mind and are going to listen to the "follow your heart" crowd. If you even consider it, ask yourself a simple question - is she the most amazing person I will ever meet in my life? If you flinch, don't do it, good luck, don't **** your life up.

EDIT:

I just read through the later posts following the first page, holy ****ING **** man. good luck is all i gotta say.

Last edited by Willynowei; 05-22-2011 at 08:58 PM..
Willynowei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:07 PM   #597
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportinOne View Post
Where is your father in all of this?

I think he was either absent from the start, or just extremely complacent in his duty.

either way, can we finally get some god damned pictures of her?
Just saw this and go to hell and die.

Make fun of me, but I'll be damned if you insult my father who has always been there for me and helped me when I needed it growing up.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:11 PM   #598
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

Wut

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig

The only questions on my mind are; did the move actually take place, and are they still together?
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:51 PM   #599
Ambiguous
Ask me about my title

Go fsck yourself San Diego.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willynowei View Post
Not to sound like an insensitive a-hole (hint: i'm going to sound like one), but your family is right (minus the part about her kid corrupting others, thats weird).

The beautiful thing that separates chicks from mothers is that you can change who you end up with. Don't be captain hero here dude, if I was a family member or a close friend I'd tell you she wasn't good enough for you just based on 3 things:

1.) As Rev said, even though she has a kid, she isn't responsible enough to work a job because she doesn't like/she hates it,"
2.) She had a bad childhood
3.) You are an accounting major with a job, while she is 22 without a GED

She could be the nicest person in the world, but 1) illustrates she's irresponsible, 2) indicates that shes going to have problems that may or may not haunt your relationship forever, 3) indicates a separation in your education and socio-economic levels that usually means you'll end up a part anyways, most likely.

Taken together you sound almost apologetic in your posts, like you want to "fix" her. Don't ever fix a chick, its not worth it, drop em and find a better one, you don't owe it to her as a nice guy to deal with **** from a ****ed up childhood.

Also, I wouldn't go for that promise on you getting a job, especially from someone who can't or won't get one themselves. Cherish the fact that you are holding up well for someone your age in this economy.

But honestly the fact that you've blasted your F&F on a message board to random people, I get the sense you already have your mind and are going to listen to the "follow your heart" crowd. If you even consider it, ask yourself a simple question - is she the most amazing person I will ever meet in my life? If you flinch, don't do it, good luck, don't **** your life up.

EDIT:

I just read through the later posts following the first page, holy ****ING **** man. good luck is all i gotta say.
Read through pages 1/2, and this last page. Sounds like his mind is made up, but this post is 100% spot on.
Ambiguous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2011, 02:57 PM   #600
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheChamp24 View Post
Just saw this and go to hell and die.

Make fun of me, but I'll be damned if you insult my father who has always been there for me and helped me when I needed it growing up.
Hey, we all thought this so dont single him out. Your Dad probably punches himself in the face every night before bed and asking himself where did he go wrong. Where is the update McFoneco? You can change your name but you are still the Myrtle Beach Man (or is it boy?).

Last edited by broncocalijohn; 05-23-2011 at 03:14 PM..
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote