The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Are you interested in Playing Fantasy Football
Yes, Count me in 20 80.00%
I can do the $50 17 68.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #151
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutoazul View Post
I gotta it Apa... I just didn't get contacted at all, but whatever water under the bridge... if you can get for the league to show on the leaguesafe website I would pay right now..... it's way past my bedtime dude.... help me out!! thanks.
I am sure you will be fine.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:19 PM   #152
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by McApaOps5 View Post
Probably not and not because I don't want to but because we are having the damndest time just trying to fix the 2007 header.

So we will have to make do and just focus on the league rather than the looks.
Looks are everything!

I want to have a remotely decent Gif
Doggcow is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 09:25 PM   #153
sutoazul
Independently Owned

Go Broncos!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

apa seriously, I think you guys don't have me on the leaguesafe website... it's not letting me deposit for this league... help!!
sutoazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 10:17 PM   #154
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Try again and next time try not committing and then waiting until the last minute to actually pay for the league. If you want to play say yes and then pay your dues.

If you are unsure and don't want to pay right away then don't commit. Saying the deadline was when you will pay is like saying I want dibs on a spot but I need to make sure I can afford it but hold my spot because I responded.
Old 08-31-2010, 12:25 AM   #155
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

So I think Doggcow and Ryan would probably vouch for me regarding the bird dogging over the weekend to get the league dues in. Like Doggcow mentioned earlier, matter of minutes and he and his brother were paid up. They did that out of request so that I could move forward and pay the league fees and have full access to the league for everyone.

I could have very easily just moved the league fees due date to today, pulled out the commish Fee to pay for the site and been fine. One problem, whoever pays after that point is charged a late fee, which means your entry fee goes up significantly. I didn't want to put anybody in that situation. So I sent out emails, PMs and "nags" to everyone that hadn't paid. The folks that responded, we were able to get them taken care of. The folks that didn't respond, well I had to make a command decision. If you don't think you were part of the team, go to the fantasy site and you will see that Suto is already loaded in the db.

If it seems like I am being a hard ass about this, it's b/c I am. I have a situation where there is one owner that hadn't kept his end of the deal (and I couldn't find out what the hold up was or if that owner was going to even play) it's my obligation to do right by the 22 other owners that did. You are welcome to play. Welcome to join back in, but please understand that it is our responsibility to represent what is best for the league.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:48 AM   #156
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Ok so I was setting up my draft list in the Draft Room and NOW ALL THE PLAYERS ARE GONE FROM THE LIST COMPLETELY!
Old 08-31-2010, 04:54 AM   #157
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Ok so I was setting up my draft list in the Draft Room and NOW ALL THE PLAYERS ARE GONE FROM THE LIST COMPLETELY!
Hahahaha... Apparently CBF1 is being a smart ass and grabbing players for his roster!!! The waiver wire isn't supposed to open until after the draft, but I will fix that this morning and make sure that Dimitri forfeits his first 6 rounds of the draft! We'll see how good old CBF1 really is!
Old 08-31-2010, 05:06 AM   #158
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Okay, I think I got that taken care of now and have removed everyones ability to make those transactions. I received and email last night saying that CBF1 had acquired all the top guys at WR and RB... He'd probably drive himself nutty trying to figure out who to start with all those guys!!!
Old 08-31-2010, 06:01 AM   #159
worm
Great moments are born...

...from great opportunity

Adopt-a-Bronco:

Did we settle on the point format yet?
worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 08:30 AM   #160
sutoazul
Independently Owned

Go Broncos!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
So I think Doggcow and Ryan would probably vouch for me regarding the bird dogging over the weekend to get the league dues in. Like Doggcow mentioned earlier, matter of minutes and he and his brother were paid up. They did that out of request so that I could move forward and pay the league fees and have full access to the league for everyone.

I could have very easily just moved the league fees due date to today, pulled out the commish Fee to pay for the site and been fine. One problem, whoever pays after that point is charged a late fee, which means your entry fee goes up significantly. I didn't want to put anybody in that situation. So I sent out emails, PMs and "nags" to everyone that hadn't paid. The folks that responded, we were able to get them taken care of. The folks that didn't respond, well I had to make a command decision. If you don't think you were part of the team, go to the fantasy site and you will see that Suto is already loaded in the db.
If it seems like I am being a hard ass about this, it's b/c I am. I have a situation where there is one owner that hadn't kept his end of the deal (and I couldn't find out what the hold up was or if that owner was going to even play) it's my obligation to do right by the 22 other owners that did. You are welcome to play. Welcome to join back in, but please understand that it is our responsibility to represent what is best for the league.
I just didn't get any emails or PMs or anything otherwise I would have gotten the message about holding up the league. Either way I'm in already so let's just move on.
Old 08-31-2010, 08:43 AM   #161
sutoazul
Independently Owned

Go Broncos!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

alright, I just took the time now to read through the thread and I guess Nick & Apa have been working hard on this league, so I want to apologize for being a pain in the neck. It's just been a tough couple of weeks for me as well, and I guess since I got invited later than most people did not know all the stuff that was going on.
Old 08-31-2010, 09:06 AM   #162
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutoazul View Post
alright, I just took the time now to read through the thread and I guess Nick & Apa have been working hard on this league, so I want to apologize for being a pain in the neck. It's just been a tough couple of weeks for me as well, and I guess since I got invited later than most people did not know all the stuff that was going on.
No problem and its Broncoman13 and Apa. Nick and APA one in the same! Some people have met me off the site and use my first name!

Glad you got in and everything worked out!
Old 08-31-2010, 01:14 PM   #163
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Im looking through the rulebook, why is it so insane?

Why aren't WR's scored exactly the same as Tight Ends etc?

Can we just standardize it? All the escalators are ridiculous imo
Old 08-31-2010, 01:36 PM   #164
underrated29
10-6 baby.

Cutler doesnt suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

So looking at it, i think i have the 4th pick in the draft.

If so I will be listening to any offers of people that want to move up. (dont care how far i move back)

Please dont offer to just switch places with me though, if I am moving back in rd 1. I think a little compensation is in order. So I am listening to offers if someone wants to make a legitimate one.
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 01:53 PM   #165
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
So looking at it, i think i have the 4th pick in the draft.

If so I will be listening to any offers of people that want to move up. (dont care how far i move back)

Please dont offer to just switch places with me though, if I am moving back in rd 1. I think a little compensation is in order. So I am listening to offers if someone wants to make a legitimate one.
Will you still trade with me?
Old 08-31-2010, 01:54 PM   #166
Doggcow
Rebel Laughs

At Unbelievers

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Btw, the neg points on kickers is insane... Anyone else agree? Just make all misses -1 IMO.
Old 08-31-2010, 01:56 PM   #167
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Btw, the neg points on kickers is insane... Anyone else agree? Just make all misses -1 IMO.
That I can do...
Old 08-31-2010, 02:38 PM   #168
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Sacks on JayBeetus are worth -10?

Too bad there isn't a Karlis 3 point for bouncing it wide from 25 yards.

Last edited by watermock; 08-31-2010 at 02:42 PM..
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 02:45 PM   #169
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Wow, I'm slated to pick King Neckbeard!
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 03:21 PM   #170
underrated29
10-6 baby.

Cutler doesnt suck

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Will you still trade with me?

lol.

Maybe, what are you thinking? Or was that just a rhetorical.
underrated29 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 04:38 PM   #171
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post

Awwwwww, you're so cute, even for a dirtbag YankTHESE fan!!! You thought of lil ole me. I just love my Alexpooh

Now I remember why I quit being a commish. Nothing like babysitting grown a$$ men.
phillybroncosnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 05:24 PM   #172
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillybroncosnut View Post
Awwwwww, you're so cute, even for a dirtbag YankTHESE fan!!! You thought of lil ole me. I just love my Alexpooh

Now I remember why I quit being a commish. Nothing like babysitting grown a$$ men.
Pretty sure I wasn't thinking of you... should have doubled your fees.

Best of luck chump, we'll be keeping a close eye on your cheating ass... know how you Phillypink puppy bellis roll. lol
Old 08-31-2010, 06:03 PM   #173
sutoazul
Independently Owned

Go Broncos!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I think the rules are just about right... I didn't see anything that was huge deal.
Old 08-31-2010, 06:51 PM   #174
OBF1
Ring of Famer

No avatar is the new avatar

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None are worthy

BS..... I want my players back. I was smart enough to add them before anyone else, I should get to keep them

When is the draft?
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2010, 06:56 PM   #175
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
BS..... I want my players back. I was smart enough to add them before anyone else, I should get to keep them

When is the draft?
For you... Tuesday. For everyone else, Sunday and Monday.