The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Are you interested in Playing Fantasy Football
Yes, Count me in 20 80.00%
I can do the $50 17 68.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-28-2010, 10:18 AM   #126
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
I can start sending invites now, just can transfer the full league from Leaguesafe to MFL until I have all 24 members email addresses. I'll start sending out more invites to the actual site very soon. Need to do some league votes on some important scoring options.

1). QB scoring- 4 points or 6 points per TD.
QB passing- 1 point per 25 yds or 50 yds.

2 RBs- Would like to add something to help offset all of the RB by committee backs. How does points per reception sound?
QB: 4/TD with 1/25yds is my preference but if you do 6/TD you should definitely bump the yardage down to 1/50yds.

PPR gets my vote also.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:15 AM   #127
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

http://www.gofundme.com/cvqzik

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I like 6pts per QB TD, 1pt per 30yds.

1 PP 2 R
Doggcow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:41 AM   #128
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

I like 2.5 points per QB TD 1 point per completion -.5 per incomplete, 2 points per 50 yards, -1 per sack, 4 points if it is a day game, 7 points if it is a night game. +2.8 if it is a sell out and -3.3 if it is not a sell out. If I personally attend the game, +12, If I am playing VS one of the commisioners I get +9 points.

Any other questions I can help with Feel free to ask
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 11:45 AM   #129
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
I like 2.5 points per QB TD 1 point per completion -.5 per incomplete, 2 points per 50 yards, -1 per sack, 4 points if it is a day game, 7 points if it is a night game. +2.8 if it is a sell out and -3.3 if it is not a sell out. If I personally attend the game, +12, If I am playing VS one of the commisioners I get +9 points.

Any other questions I can help with Feel free to ask
I see you took the easy way out... I would have added no points unless the QB wins!
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 01:27 PM   #130
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Alright, assuming that BroncoBuff and Sutoazul get their league fees in SOON, we're full with 24 teams. Still waiting on the Draft Date/Time Poll thread to select all of the divisions.

Thank you everyone for the quick responses and taking care of your team's obligations. Nice work.
Old 08-28-2010, 03:40 PM   #131
DeuceOfClub

SuperBowl

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

I prefer 4 points per QB TDs.
DeuceOfClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2010, 03:42 PM   #132
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Errrybody go vote in my thread for my team name

I might carry over the OMane High Stakes champion AP-Ness Envy too though if I get the #2 pick
Old 08-28-2010, 07:53 PM   #133
underrated29
Ahoy

You lika da sexy

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

is the link that sent out not working for anyone else, or is it just me?
underrated29 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 06:22 AM   #134
Mediator12
OM analyst

Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Why do people want QB's devalued Seriously, RB's are no longer a premier position in NFL football and really have not been relevant since TD put up 2000 to get DEN to the SB. Why do you want to value Cedric Benson over Tony Romo?

I just guest drafted in a league where The Backup QB could be your flex player. Now, that was a crazy draft. 14 QB's drafted in the first 2 rounds with standard scoring rules. At least QB's were being drafted ahead of rookie RB's

Anyway, I like QB's getting the full 6 points they get in a game for TD's and 1 point per 25 yards with Bonuses for 300 yards and 3 TD passes in a game. I think its stupid QB's get penalized for throwing TD passes in FF. Or, how about everyone gets 4 points per TD scored
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 01:43 PM   #135
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Quote:
Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
is the link that sent out not working for anyone else, or is it just me?
link does's work for me either, patience I guess
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 02:45 PM   #136
DeuceOfClub

SuperBowl

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Aaron Brewer

Was able to log-in and update my personal info.
Thank you.
DeuceOfClub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 03:58 PM   #137
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Okay, I am going to open two spots back up. I haven't heard from Buff since Friday and Suto has not paid his fees in over a week now and has responded to emails or PMs. First two PMs are in.
Old 08-30-2010, 05:19 PM   #138
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

So draft order gonna be up soon when we get new peeps in?
Old 08-30-2010, 05:33 PM   #139
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Also, how many playoff spots/how are we doing playoffs?
Old 08-30-2010, 05:44 PM   #140
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

There will be 6 playoff spots from each conference. Top 2 seeds get a bye in week 13. Week 14 is seed one vs winner of 3 vs 6 or 4 vs 5 (lowest ranking seed remaining), see two will play the other winner (highest ranking team remaining). Week 15 each conference will have their championship game. Week 16 is champion from each conference vs one another... winner takes home the jersey. The two 'losers' from the previous week will face off for 3rd place.

Glad you mentioned this btw, I need to tweak the schedules to make sure we end on week 12 rather than week 13 so we don't have the Championship on week 17.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:15 PM   #141
sutoazul
Independently Owned

Go Broncos!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Dude, I'm IN. I was out the whole weekend (trip to Disney with the family). I will paid my dues tomorrow morning!! relax... I need you to give me access again!!

BTW I did respond to the email by signing in and creating my team, I DID NOT receive email/PMs about getting drop if I didn't pay by today. Either way, I'm in and let's kick some ass.

Thanks Bman13 just waiting on your email.
sutoazul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:21 PM   #142
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

As I said in the email to the league you could have easily paid before the trip to Disney. There were 2 people who we were waiting on to pay and start the league. Both of which didn't respond at all.

So it was reopened and someone jumped in, stepped up, and took your spot. That said there is one spot offered to another person. If they don't respond by tomorrow then I think you will get back in with the last spot.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 08:25 PM   #143
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
There will be 6 playoff spots from each conference. Top 2 seeds get a bye in week 13. Week 14 is seed one vs winner of 3 vs 6 or 4 vs 5 (lowest ranking seed remaining), see two will play the other winner (highest ranking team remaining). Week 15 each conference will have their championship game. Week 16 is champion from each conference vs one another... winner takes home the jersey. The two 'losers' from the previous week will face off for 3rd place.

Glad you mentioned this btw, I need to tweak the schedules to make sure we end on week 12 rather than week 13 so we don't have the Championship on week 17.
TBH a superbowl in week 17 works rather well from what I've found. Generally the weaker team has a slight advantage though.

(I love more football, so an extra week of play is fantastic imo)
Old 08-30-2010, 08:48 PM   #144
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

NVM found it.
Old 08-30-2010, 08:57 PM   #145
sutoazul
Independently Owned

Go Broncos!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Nick, I received my invite on Thursday, and I signed up right away. Did not pay at that moment since I was at work. The draft was set for Sept. 1st which is still three days away. Again I apologize if I held up the league but I did not receive an email nor a PM (I would have got it on my phone) throught the weekend stating the league was waiting on me to pay. As a matter of fact, when I signed up half of the members there still hadn't paid. There was only an email on Sat. about checking out the site and such, nothing about a deadline to pay. I think since I gave my word that I would participate, I signed up on safeleague and created a team name and everything, I should still have a spot on this league.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:01 PM   #146
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by sutoazul View Post
Nick, I received my invite on Thursday, and I signed up right away. Did not pay at that moment since I was at work. The draft was set for Sept. 1st which is still three days away. Again I apologize if I held up the league but I did not receive an email nor a PM (I would have got it on my phone) throught the weekend stating the league was waiting on me to pay. As a matter of fact, when I signed up half of the members there still hadn't paid. There was only an email on Sat. about checking out the site and such, nothing about a deadline to pay. I think since I gave my word that I would participate, I signed up on safeleague and created a team name and everything, I should still have a spot on this league.
Not trying to be a dick, but I almost got bounced for not paying too. I dont really have any money since I just paid for college, and a dog, and moved (twice in one month because the other place lied about being pet friendly), and I still managed to pay for my entry, a matter of minutes after the commish requested me to.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:12 PM   #147
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Ok lets not let this get negative. Sutoazul you have your chance to pay by tomorrow. If you pay then you are in. If it were me I would pay right now and be done with it. But thats just me if I want to play I sign up and pay as fast as I can.

Yes the deadline was set to the 1st but the league filled up and most everyone paid except you and one other. So Alex tried to contact you and there was no response. Yes you were out of town but in our minds we are trying to fill a spot so we have a complete league full of competition.

You have to understand when we don't get any response we have to cover our bases.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:16 PM   #148
Doggcow
Please Help Rebel

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Btw, any way to increase the size for Logos (not Icons) to like 1000k?
Old 08-30-2010, 09:18 PM   #149
sutoazul
Independently Owned

Go Broncos!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I gotta it Apa... I just didn't get contacted at all, but whatever water under the bridge... if you can get for the league to show on the leaguesafe website I would pay right now..... it's way past my bedtime dude.... help me out!! thanks.
Old 08-30-2010, 09:18 PM   #150
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doggcow View Post
Btw, any way to increase the size for Logos (not Icons) to like 1000k?
Probably not and not because I don't want to but because we are having the damndest time just trying to fix the 2007 header.

So we will have to make do and just focus on the league rather than the looks.