The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion > Maniac Community Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2010, 01:59 PM   #1126
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

Alright, don't know where else to post it, but this has to do with my weight loss. I ran the Race for the Cure this past weekend and posted a personal best 21.52 in the 5k.
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2010, 05:08 PM   #1127
Sassy
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Eddie Royal

Great job, Jeff!!!

I gotta get back on track...everything I lost...I gained on the Pitt trip! !...Dang, I like food too much.
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2010, 04:16 PM   #1128
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Soooooooooooooooo...

There's a research drug that's generally used on animals, but it has a miracle-esque fat loss effect on humans. The FDA would never approve it because it jacks your heart rate and blood pressure way up, so if a human WERE to take this, they'd need to have a good BP rating and in good shape anyways.

So since this is illegal for human consumption, I naturally "didn't take it". But my "lab rat" had incredible results. "He" experienced these side effects: shakes, super elevated heart rate, cramps, sensitive skin, but combined with a solid diet and workout routine, the results were unbelievable.

If anyone is considering ordering this research drug (Clenbuterol) for use on their "lab rats", please PM me first for proper dosing information, etc.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2010, 02:51 PM   #1129
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Soooooooooooooooo...

There's a research drug that's generally used on animals, but it has a miracle-esque fat loss effect on humans. The FDA would never approve it because it jacks your heart rate and blood pressure way up, so if a human WERE to take this, they'd need to have a good BP rating and in good shape anyways.

So since this is illegal for human consumption, I naturally "didn't take it". But my "lab rat" had incredible results. "He" experienced these side effects: shakes, super elevated heart rate, cramps, sensitive skin, but combined with a solid diet and workout routine, the results were unbelievable.

If anyone is considering ordering this research drug (Clenbuterol) for use on their "lab rats", please PM me first for proper dosing information, etc.
I was on the light rail, and I heard of a unique way to use said research drug--in liquid form--topically in a mix with a topical fat loss catalyst called Eviscerate, that would make your lab rat shed subcutaneous fat without the side effects (depending on the dosage of clen) because it's not systemic, but transdermal. If your lab rat can handle the burn (intensity, from what said rat reported, is related to the amount applied), the results would be remarkable.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weigh...e-god-fat.html
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2010, 10:22 AM   #1130
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

Running this beast in August!

http://www.warriordash.com/register2010_rockies.php

Cant friggin wait!
Old 05-28-2010, 10:54 AM   #1131
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Jump high over that last one, damn the thought of slipping
oubronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2010, 11:28 AM   #1132
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

No ****, eh?! I am jacked!
Old 05-28-2010, 12:17 PM   #1133
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiling Assassin27 View Post
I was on the light rail, and I heard of a unique way to use said research drug--in liquid form--topically in a mix with a topical fat loss catalyst called Eviscerate, that would make your lab rat shed subcutaneous fat without the side effects (depending on the dosage of clen) because it's not systemic, but transdermal. If your lab rat can handle the burn (intensity, from what said rat reported, is related to the amount applied), the results would be remarkable.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/weigh...e-god-fat.html
I absolutely LOVE RPN, but I don't trust that for a second.
Old 05-28-2010, 01:01 PM   #1134
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco View Post
No ****, eh?! I am jacked!
Well let r rip tater chip
Old 05-28-2010, 02:12 PM   #1135
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I absolutely LOVE RPN, but I don't trust that for a second.
My rat's seen excellent results and no clen sides, though I'm sure it'd go systemic if you used too much. Using it in measured, conservative doses seems to produce noticeable results.
Old 07-06-2010, 01:35 PM   #1136
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

Ran a personal best in the 10k this weekend of 45.26, placed third in my age group and 9th overall (out of 75), not to mention, received my first medal in a running event, EVER!

Old 07-08-2010, 12:39 PM   #1137
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Kickass BMF!! Congrats
Old 08-04-2010, 03:03 PM   #1138
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

So stepping on the scale this morning, I officially hit 80 total pounds lost over my little endeavor (about 18 months)...

Jan 2009 - 256 lbs
Feb 2009 - 246 lbs
May 2009 - 215 lbs
Sept 2009 - 198 lbs
Mar 2010 - 194 lbs
This morning - 176 lbs
Old 08-05-2010, 08:36 AM   #1139
Smiling Assassin27
Helmet Tester

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
So stepping on the scale this morning, I officially hit 80 total pounds lost over my little endeavor (about 18 months)...

Jan 2009 - 256 lbs
Feb 2009 - 246 lbs
May 2009 - 215 lbs
Sept 2009 - 198 lbs
Mar 2010 - 194 lbs
This morning - 176 lbs
Dude, that's phenomenal. Good work.
Old 08-05-2010, 01:34 PM   #1140
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:

Jan 2009 - 256 lbs
Feb 2009 - 246 lbs
May 2009 - 215 lbs
Sept 2009 - 198 lbs
Mar 2010 - 194 lbs
This morning - 176 lbs
Awesome dude you are my hero
Old 08-05-2010, 02:10 PM   #1141
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

HAHAHA Thanks bro, been a long road but was very necessary!
Old 08-05-2010, 08:21 PM   #1142
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Exactly what are you doing I could stand to lose a few more pounds? Especially around the mid section
Old 08-26-2010, 08:00 PM   #1143
Baba Booey
twitter: @dpieza

HURRY HURRY!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Bumping this thread for two reasons, maners:

A. I'm done with college and could afford to lose some weight that I've gained over the years from doing one too many beer can curls.

and B. Summer fun is mostly over so I figure now is the time to start getting inside in the gym rather than enjoying the nice weather.

I'm 5'9"-5'10" and have a good amount of muscle mass from weightlifting over the past few years and remaining fairly active playing club hockey. I can bench my own weight and keep up with serious lifters, etc.

I'm looking to lose 30-40 pounds (hell, maybe even more) of mid-section by next summer. This would leave me looking nice and cut and whatnot. Size 36 waist as of now.

Any tips? Reading through this thread I see some outstanding weight loss stories.

I eat right, for the most part. I eat mostly chicken, salads, etc and my diet should get even better now that I won't be wasted at college three nights a week or more.

I have a stationary bike in my house, so I plan on riding that. Any core exercises besides pushups and the standard ab workouts?

Thanks in advance guys and gals.
Baba Booey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 10:51 PM   #1144
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

Stop eating right for the most part and eat right period. A huge deal of weight loss is due to diet. I pretty much cut carbs out completely for about 6 months and dropped about 30 pounds, but that was running every other day and on the opposite days lifting weights and body weight exercises, push ups, pull ups, etc. Eat small meals often, keep your caloric intake below 2000 per day and stay consistent. For core exercises, try yoga. And finally, get on a program, write your **** down and keep track of it. And definitely get a body fit test done. I have lost right at 80 pounds over the past 18 months or so. I weighed 256 at my heaviest and now weigh 172.

my two cents..
Old 08-26-2010, 11:21 PM   #1145
BroncoBuff

Playing for January

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
HAHAHA Thanks bro, been a long road but was very necessary!
Where you been the last few weeks? It's time for the Amigos/Musketeers 5-year anniversary!

I'm back on Atkins, August 20 ... Ugghh.

Wrote this on FB:

How do you make an expensive, lusciously marbled Ribeye beefsteak UN-appealing? By going back on the Atkins Diet for the fifth time in three years. Just picked up 10 steaks, 3 pounds ground beef, a bunch of chicken, turkey, tuna, mayo, cheese and eggs. UGH! The Atkins Diet definitely works, works like magic in fact. But EEEEW, steak again?!
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2010, 09:36 AM   #1146
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoBuff View Post
Where you been the last few weeks? It's time for the Amigos/Musketeers 5-year anniversary!

I'm back on Atkins, August 20 ... Ugghh.

Wrote this on FB:

How do you make an expensive, lusciously marbled Ribeye beefsteak UN-appealing? By going back on the Atkins Diet for the fifth time in three years. Just picked up 10 steaks, 3 pounds ground beef, a bunch of chicken, turkey, tuna, mayo, cheese and eggs. UGH! The Atkins Diet definitely works, works like magic in fact. But EEEEW, steak again?!
I saw that actually, I posted somewhere that holy crap it has been 5 years. But technically, I was on the DPO site with a lot of these chaps before. Well good luck on the diet!
Old 05-16-2011, 10:50 PM   #1147
Bob's your Information Minister
Chiefs > Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CHRIS KUPER!!!

****ing love going to McDonald's after a big lift day.

Endorphins and test levels just ****ing through the roof after moving endless amounts of weight. I walk in with that kind of hood swagger where I know I'm better than every disgusting pig **** in the joint. Usually I'm rocking a beater with a cut-out tee over it, with one headphone in just blaring some Three Days Grace like I got a ****ing white trash trailer park party going in my head.

I can't help but smile when I see all the little people slowly lower their apple turnovers to take a peek at a ****ing boss like me. The confusion on their face is always so priceless as they see my perfect physique and they stare down at their disgusting food and think about their miserable existence. One disgusting cavepig with some screaming rugrats actually began to weep uncontrollably in regret after she spent a few minutes admiring the cock line stretching down my bball shorts like I was smuggling a fire hydrant. Sorry lady, I'm just in here to get a burger.

When it's my turn to order I take my time even if I know what I'm ordering just to let all the sad ****s know the king is here and it's your time to wait. I'll usually lean up on the counter and my tri's just pop like a ****ing lightning storm and all the gremlins behind the fryer all scramble to get a look (I always let them too out of pity). Once I'm ready I tell the fat pimply-faced high school b**** who buys all her clothes at Hot Topic the following, "Okay, get this, and don't **** it up. One quarter pounder with cheese, one big mac, large fries, yogurt parfait, chocolate milkshake, and a water cup." She nervously scrambles to type my **** in as beads of sweat drip from her dirty visor down her oily face and I hand her a napkin and tell her she's making everyone sick.

Once I get my food I make it a point to eat it in the center of the dining area like a ****ing medieval king in his kingdom. The entire meal is met with blank stares where people hang their head low wondering why their meal adds 10 pounds to their ass and mine adds 10 to my bench.
Bob's your Information Minister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 08:27 AM   #1148
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post

Endorphins and test levels just ****ing through the roof after moving endless amounts of weight. I walk in with that kind of hood swagger where I know I'm better than every disgusting pig **** in the joint. Usually I'm rocking a beater with a cut-out tee over it, with one headphone in just blaring some Three Days Grace like I got a ****ing white trash trailer park party going in my head.

I can't help but smile when I see all the little people slowly lower their apple turnovers to take a peek at a ****ing boss like me. The confusion on their face is always so priceless as they see my perfect physique and they stare down at their disgusting food and think about their miserable existence. One disgusting cavepig with some screaming rugrats actually began to weep uncontrollably in regret after she spent a few minutes admiring the cock line stretching down my bball shorts like I was smuggling a fire hydrant. Sorry lady, I'm just in here to get a burger.

When it's my turn to order I take my time even if I know what I'm ordering just to let all the sad ****s know the king is here and it's your time to wait. I'll usually lean up on the counter and my tri's just pop like a ****ing lightning storm and all the gremlins behind the fryer all scramble to get a look (I always let them too out of pity). Once I'm ready I tell the fat pimply-faced high school b**** who buys all her clothes at Hot Topic the following, "Okay, get this, and don't **** it up. One quarter pounder with cheese, one big mac, large fries, yogurt parfait, chocolate milkshake, and a water cup." She nervously scrambles to type my **** in as beads of sweat drip from her dirty visor down her oily face and I hand her a napkin and tell her she's making everyone sick.

Once I get my food I make it a point to eat it in the center of the dining area like a ****ing medieval king in his kingdom. The entire meal is met with blank stares where people hang their head low wondering why their meal adds 10 pounds to their ass and mine adds 10 to my bench.

...and not even a good one.
Old 05-17-2011, 08:31 AM   #1149
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

I cut out "****" from my "diet": Very little GMO, no HFCS, etc etc....

I can pretty much eat whatever i want, and lose weight. I also think when you get your "mind" right, you will reach the weight you need to be at.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 10:11 AM   #1150
oubronco
John Foneco !!

Mile High Magic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob's your Information Minister View Post

Then you woke up and knocked the dog off you