The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2010, 05:01 PM   #326
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Well he made a video of them setting out for Myrtle Beach and posted it to Youtube. Very well done and heartwarming

theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:02 PM   #327
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Bolded is the primary reason we're making fun of him.

Secondly, out of all the excuses you are making for him and her, she's still the one who has a child she's obligated to and responsible for and doesn't work to provide for him/her. Which becomes sadder when OP reveals he makes 30k a year, and how much even a modest contribution of 20k working entry level garbage work would do for that child.

So get off your ****ing high horse of calling us "sheltered" or "we don't know the circumstances". No **** we don't know the circumstances. We know what he's told us in a thread where HE asked for advice. And about "sheltered", everyone has problems in life, it's how you react to the problems and bounce back that defines you.
Touch a nerve did I?

You don't really strike me as the sort that's been through much. And if so, you didn't learn anything. JMO
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:10 PM   #328
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
Rev may be a playboy, but the dude is pretty much the epitome of what women go after (Gay Guy). Has insane confidence, takes charge, works out, seems to have a job, financially stable, etc. He knows what he talks about.

When I was 20 I let a girl drag me around and it was it ended with me becoming the man and putting my foot down. I ended that **** on my own. Learned a lot through it, so maybe you need the experience too. That or you like being told what to do. I had tons of people telling me, **** no, don't get involved with her. I didn't move or anything crazy, but I was willing to. I was not thinking strait. Young and stupid as many say. So yeah... perhaps this is a needed experience.

BTW you spelled stupidest wrong.
Fixed it for you.
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:12 PM   #329
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
What a bunch of drama queens LMAO. I see a bunch of man cards that need to be turned in here.

Let the poor guy learn some life lessons.

Oh no's... he's going to move away from mommy & daddy. He's going to leave the only job in the entire world. And worse... leave Texas. You can't leave TX. WTF.

Please tell me some of you have more balls than this.

Yes, we're looking at a 90% fail rate here. So what, lifes messy. Live life or go back to living in your parents basement.

Double stack the condoms, keep some scratch back for plan B, and always have plan C on the burner.

Live life, follow your passions and don't be a scared little p***Y.

btw, showing her this thread was an epic fail.
Never did get my man card, THANK GOD!

It has nothing do with moving away from mommy and daddy although I suspect the problem with the family is the girl and the older I've gotten, family is usually right. My problem is a woman who has a 4 year old, that has no problem leaving jobs that she doesn't like. I can't imagine she has that luxury, oh wait, he's supporting her. And then they move, little 4 year old develops a relationship, and when it's over and he's in the process of learning his lesson, who's the one really hurt in all of this? That 4 year old.

I'm not really sure how many balls I'm supposed to have, but I don't even have one.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:15 PM   #330
Bronco Yoda

I'm not going to argue for him. It's his life and his lessons.

And you know I wasn't talking to you.
Old 04-29-2010, 05:15 PM   #331
FADERPROOF
Twitter: FNRoleModel

Quote:
Wait a second. You literally just turned 27. You're divorced with a kid... and you're telling this dude to follow his heart and do something not very well thought out, against overwhelming opposition, with the girl who has the profile he described.
I'm not divorced, never married.

And I did say that its tough for me to be neutral since the break-up between me and her just happened a few months ago(my choice) and I regret it now.
FADERPROOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:19 PM   #332
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
family is usually right.
(not that I don't use that on my kids)
Old 04-29-2010, 05:22 PM   #333
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cito's Sissys

So is this Dr. Phil syndrome epidemic
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:28 PM   #334
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Bolded is the primary reason we're making fun of him.

Secondly, out of all the excuses you are making for him and her, she's still the one who has a child she's obligated to and responsible for and doesn't work to provide for him/her. Which becomes sadder when OP reveals he makes 30k a year, and how much even a modest contribution of 20k working entry level garbage work would do for that child.

So get off your ****ing high horse of calling us "sheltered" or "we don't know the circumstances". No **** we don't know the circumstances. We know what he's told us in a thread where HE asked for advice. And about "sheltered", everyone has problems in life, it's how you react to the problems and bounce back that defines you.
Even more importantly we no longer CARE what his circumstances are. He is Mane fodder now, for exactly the reasons the Rev mentions above.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:51 PM   #335
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
Touch a nerve did I?

You don't really strike me as the sort that's been through much. And if so, you didn't learn anything. JMO
lol
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:58 PM   #336
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
So is this Dr. Phil syndrome epidemic
Speaking of TV Show hosts, we need to get Steve Wilkos involved here.

24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:25 PM   #337
HILife
Ring of Famer

Mrs. Alicia Hilife

This thread asks for little and gives so much.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 06:30 PM   #338
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilife View Post
Definitely ...

On an unrelated but ultimately more relevant topic, this is the fastest I've ever seen. By nearly double

BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:07 PM   #339
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleo McDowell View Post
120% Fail.
It's "Pure" fail, jackass.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:11 PM   #340
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookemhess View Post
He deserves the public ridicule. Attention-whoring immature problems on a message board that is as aggressive as the Mane and then admitting that you showed it to the girl? That is 100% pure fail.
It just has to be posted again. Classic. 100% Classic.
Old 04-29-2010, 07:17 PM   #341
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by hilife View Post
So nice it's posted twice.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #342
RockPaperSissors
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I am new here (this is my first post) I too am a high school droop out but I am smart enough to know most of you so called men are children that shave. How dare you judge this woman. What gives you the right. Do you know anything about her? Many fine marriages come from this same sort of a back ground. They seem to be in love and that will overcome many a hardship. This guy Reverend seems more interested in showing off how smart he thinks he is more than actually helping with any sincerity. Course how do you take seriously a guy that mates with lobsters. At least he is an individual all the rest of you just follow his lead. I don't see one man on this thread well there are two but that's a scarce few considering to the number that chimed in. I'd screw either one of them but they are both old uck!!!

Rev probably has lobster aids.
RockPaperSissors is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:16 PM   #343
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockPaperSissors View Post
I am new here (this is my first post) I too am a high school droop out but I am smart enough to know most of you so called men are children that shave. How dare you judge this woman. What gives you the right. Do you know anything about her? Many fine marriages come from this same sort of a back ground. They seem to be in love and that will overcome many a hardship. This guy Reverend seems more interested in showing off how smart he thinks he is more than actually helping with any sincerity. Course how do you take seriously a guy that mates with lobsters. At least he is an individual all the rest of you just follow his lead. I don't see one man on this thread well there are two but that's a scarce few considering to the number that chimed in. I'd screw either one of them but they are both old uck!!!

So you're a girl via the bold... you just joined... you also dropped out of school... you think anyone who is against the girl with a background described is a child... and you're self absorbed enough to believe ALL but two people that posted in this thread are wrong.

Are you the fiance?
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:18 PM   #344
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockPaperSissors View Post

One, before you start preaching about anything, make sure your username is correctly spelt or noone will take you serious.

Two, it is what it is. You don't drop out of school and avoid all of the judgements or consequences that come with it. You don't have a kid and avoid being scrutinized. This guy asked the opinion, plenty gave that opinion, some went and had a good time with it, where's the issue?

The women in the scenario absolutely deserved to be judged. We all deserve to be judged. If everyone made decisions and considered how it's going to affect others, this world would be a much better place. Get off your high horse.
That One Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:19 PM   #345
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
So you're a girl via the bold... you just joined... you also dropped out of school... you think anyone who is against the girl with a background described is a child... and you're self absorbed enough to believe ALL but two people that posted in this thread are wrong.

Are you the fiance?
I wondered the same.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:19 PM   #346
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
One, before you start preaching about anything, make sure your username is correctly spelt or noone will take you serious.

Two, it is what it is. You don't drop out of school and avoid all of the judgements or consequences that come with it. You don't have a kid and avoid being scrutinized. This guy asked the opinion, plenty gave that opinion, some went and had a good time with it, where's the issue?

The women in the scenario absolutely deserved to be judged. We all deserve to be judged. If everyone made decisions and considered how it's going to affect others, this world would be a much better place. Get off your high horse.
She spelled drop out a droop out lol. This has to be the fiance based on what she said.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #347
That One Guy
Producer of Nonsense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
She spelled drop out a droop out lol. This has to be the fiance based on what she said.
Haha, I missed that one but I also noticed the complete incapability to find the question mark.

"How dare you judge her." and others...

Imagine that, she's a high school droop out...
Old 04-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #348
Florida_Bronco
Ring of Famer

Coming Back Strong in 2014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quinton Carter

Quote:
Are you the fiance?
99.5% certainty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That One Guy View Post
Well at least she was able to figure out the registration process here. I guess that's a plus.
Florida_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:21 PM   #349
24champ
Livin' the dream!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

**** just got real.....

and we're off for another 20 pages.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:23 PM   #350
RockPaperSissors