The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2010, 10:42 AM   #301
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus
 
UberBroncoMan's Avatar
 
Wut

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,064

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFoneco1331 View Post
I asked for the supidist name to change to, but she said TheReverend was already taken.
Rev may be a playboy, but the dude is pretty much the epitome of what women go after (Alpha Male). Has insane confidence, takes charge, works out, seems to have a job, financially stable, etc. He knows what he talks about.

When I was 20 I let a girl drag me around and it was it ended with me becoming the man and putting my foot down. I ended that **** on my own. Learned a lot through it, so maybe you need the experience too. That or you like being told what to do. I had tons of people telling me, **** no, don't get involved with her. I didn't move or anything crazy, but I was willing to. I was not thinking strait. Young and stupid as many say. So yeah... perhaps this is a needed experience.

BTW you spelled stupidest wrong.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:43 AM   #302
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,694

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
He's 25, dude. He's got it all under control.


Sadly, he's acting like he's 15 with his "first love" after reading Romeo and Juliet in English class.

How many times do you think this ******* said these:

"As long as we have each other"

"You're all I need"

"I can't live without you"

"My family just doesn't understand us"

....and every other teenage cliche this desperate loser is finally living out at the age of twenty-****ing-five.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:44 AM   #303
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,694

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
Rev may be a playboy, but the dude is pretty much the epitome of what women go after (Alpha Male). Has insane confidence, takes charge, works out, seems to have a job, financially stable, etc. He knows what he talks about.

When I was 20 I let a girl drag me around and it was it ended with me becoming the man and putting my foot down. I ended that **** on my own. Learned a lot through it, so maybe you need the experience too. That or you like being told what to do. I had tons of people telling me, **** no, don't get involved with her. I didn't move or anything crazy, but I was willing to. I was not thinking strait. Young and stupid as many say. So yeah... perhaps this is a needed experience.

BTW you spelled stupidest wrong.
That was SOOOO sweet... wanna run off to Myrtle Beach together? I'll take care of you and your kid baby... it's us vs them.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:44 AM   #304
daysofcoleco
Just Drafted
 
daysofcoleco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFoneco1331 View Post
I asked for the supidist name to change to, but she said TheReverend was already taken.
Wheew! This means you are still alive and there is hope.
Tonight you will be visited by three spirits. The ghost of Crackheads Past, the gohst of Crackheads Present and the ghost of Crackheads Future.

They will all look like your fiance....
daysofcoleco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:45 AM   #305
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus
 
UberBroncoMan's Avatar
 
Wut

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,064

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereverend View Post
that was soooo sweet... Wanna run off to myrtle beach together? I'll take care of you and your kid baby... It's us vs them.
rofl
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:49 AM   #306
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 8,015

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

Why are you asshats so bent that the guy wouldn't listen to you? Look I happen to agree with at least half of 120% of what you said, but that doesn't make the openly hostile responses any less asinine than they are. Dude was gonnna do what he was gonna do, probably just curious as to what he'd get. Or for all you know this whole damn thread is someone punking the board (I could see that from any number of members).
Anyway, just an opinion from someone who does actually know what being a woman is about so quit using female body parts to insult each other cuz you know me and my girlie parts could totally hurt you in ways that would get me banned should I actually post such things.

Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:51 AM   #307
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
Rev may be a playboy, but the dude is pretty much the epitome of what women go after (Alpha Male). Has insane confidence, takes charge, works out, seems to have a job, financially stable, etc. He knows what he talks about.
Ahhh, it's Springtime and love is in the air.

It's the lobster riding thing that I don't get.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:51 AM   #308
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
Why are you asshats so bent that the guy wouldn't listen to you? Look I happen to agree with at least half of 120% of what you said, but that doesn't make the openly hostile responses any less asinine than they are. Dude was gonnna do what he was gonna do, probably just curious as to what he'd get. Or for all you know this whole damn thread is someone punking the board (I could see that from any number of members).
Anyway, just an opinion from someone who does actually know what being a woman is about so quit using female body parts to insult each other cuz you know me and my girlie parts could totally hurt you in ways that would get me banned should I actually post such things.

Follow you heart.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:57 AM   #309
daysofcoleco
Just Drafted
 
daysofcoleco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 33
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Sadly, he's acting like he's 15 with his "first love" after reading Romeo and Juliet in English class.

How many times do you think this ******* said these:

"As long as we have each other"

"You're all I need"

"I can't live without you"

"My family just doesn't understand us"

....and every other teenage cliche this desperate loser is finally living out at the age of twenty-****ing-five.
"It's just not fair!"
daysofcoleco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:57 AM   #310
hookemhess
Perennial Pro-bowler
 
hookemhess's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Austin
Posts: 922

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Blake Gideon
Default

He deserves the public ridicule. Attention-whoring immature problems on a message board that is as aggressive as the Mane and then admitting that you showed it to the girl? That is 100% pure fail.
hookemhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:59 AM   #311
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!
 
24champ's Avatar
 
Keep Calm and Chive on

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Southern California
Posts: 19,944

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
He's 25, dude. He's got it all under control.


He gives 25 year olds a bad name.
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 10:59 AM   #312
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus
 
UberBroncoMan's Avatar
 
Wut

Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,064

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Nathaniel Irvig
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookemhess View Post
He deserves the public ridicule. Attention-whoring immature problems on a message board that is as aggressive as the Mane and then admitting that you showed it to the girl? That is 100% pure fail.
We're meany mean means!
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:02 AM   #313
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 8,015

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by UberBroncoMan View Post
We're meany mean means!
No. blue meanies mofo...


Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:04 AM   #314
Cleo McDowell
underrated.
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 796
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookemhess View Post
He deserves the public ridicule. Attention-whoring immature problems on a message board that is as aggressive as the Mane and then admitting that you showed it to the girl? That is 100% pure fail.
120% Fail.
Cleo McDowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 11:28 AM   #315
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!
 
Jason in LA's Avatar
 
Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: LA
Posts: 11,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghwk View Post
Still no info on the child custody situation, what the father is like and what kind of pain in the ass he will be etc etc. There are whole areas unexplored here that have the potential to keep this thread alive for my amusement.
The father is a huge issue here. For a couple reasons.

Now it's assumed that he's a deadbeat. He could stir up some trouble if he felt like it, or he could get pissed off that there is a new guy around with his child. Funny how people don't want something until somebody else has it.

On the flip side, what if he's not a deadbeat. What if he's actually a good guy, but the chick is just an ass. It's not really talked about, but some single moms are in that situation because of their own doing. There are fathers out there who want to be in their child's life, but some crazy mother is not letting that happen.

If this woman is a single mom because she ran the guy off or won't let him be a father to his child, then homie is extra screwed.
Jason in LA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:11 PM   #316
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!
 
Jason in LA's Avatar
 
Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: LA
Posts: 11,998
Default

One thing is bugging me. When people say that he's young, so now is the time to take risks because he can bounce back. That's just bad logic. Lets say he takes the risk and it fails. Well we all already know that he's going to knock this chick up. So when it fails he's screwed. You don't want a crazy baby's momma in your life, and it's not fair to your kid.

If there was no kid involved... I still wouldn't do it (high school drop out with no job no thanks), but I could see that it's not a horrible risk because it would be easy to break off. With this kid there, she sees him as a guy who can take care of her and her child, so she's going to try to lock him by having another kid. The reason why I wouldn't do it even if there isn't a kid involved is because she'd probably want a kid just to keep the relationship baby. That happens all the time.
Jason in LA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:19 PM   #317
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter
 
Beantown Bronco's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Mass
Posts: 20,586

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater
Default

No doubt.

Vasectomies are reversible. Don't rely on condoms or any other form of birth control. Get one.......now.
Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:31 PM   #318
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 8,015

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
No doubt.

Vasectomies are reversible. Don't rely on condoms or any other form of birth control. Get one.......now.
man I wish someone had told my brother...
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:32 PM   #319
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,694

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post
No doubt.

Vasectomies are reversible. Don't rely on condoms or any other form of birth control. Get one.......now.
Eunuchs have no need of vasectomies, bro.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:38 PM   #320
DennisSmithHOF
Groovy Baby
 
DennisSmithHOF's Avatar
 

Join Date: Feb 2004
Location: West side of Michigan
Posts: 233
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by thereverend View Post
eunuchs have no need of vasectomies, bro.
zing!
DennisSmithHOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:13 PM   #321
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 9,415
Default

What a bunch of drama queens LMAO. I see a bunch of man cards that need to be turned in here.

Let the poor guy learn some life lessons.

Oh no's... he's going to move away from mommy & daddy. He's going to leave the only job in the entire world. And worse... leave Texas. You can't leave TX. WTF.

Please tell me some of you have more balls than this.

Yes, we're looking at a 90% fail rate here. So what, lifes messy. Live life or go back to living in your parents basement.

Double stack the condoms, keep some scratch back for plan B, and always have plan C on the burner.

Live life, follow your passions and don't be a scared little p***Y.

btw, showing her this thread was an epic fail.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:25 PM   #322
DHallblows
Ring of Famer
 
DHallblows's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: Norman, OK
Posts: 2,631
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I wonder if he knows that every woman has a vagina
DHallblows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 03:18 PM   #323
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!
 
Jason in LA's Avatar
 
Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: LA
Posts: 11,998
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
What a bunch of drama queens LMAO. I see a bunch of man cards that need to be turned in here.

Let the poor guy learn some life lessons.

Oh no's... he's going to move away from mommy & daddy. He's going to leave the only job in the entire world. And worse... leave Texas. You can't leave TX. WTF.

Please tell me some of you have more balls than this.

Yes, we're looking at a 90% fail rate here. So what, lifes messy. Live life or go back to living in your parents basement.

Double stack the condoms, keep some scratch back for plan B, and always have plan C on the burner.

Live life, follow your passions and don't be a scared little p***Y.

btw, showing her this thread was an epic fail.
The issue that I have, and I'm sure the others will agree, isn't with him moving away from his job and family. Like you said, taking chances at that age is a good thing. The issue is who he is moving away with. The writing on the wall says that he's going down a road that could screw up his life. That's not the type of chances that a 25 year old should be taking.

I totally agree with you on the birth control. The worst thing he could do is knock her up. Then he's really screwed. But lets be real, the chances of him knocking her up are very high, and the chances of her being a single mother with two kids by two different guys in the near future is pretty high too. That's why he shouldn't do it.
Jason in LA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:31 PM   #324
Bronco Yoda
.
 
Bronco Yoda's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 9,415
Default

As if he can't get this girl or someone else knocked up in his parents basement? Is there a special birth control force field in Texas I haven't heard about?

Here's the thing.... better to face all the demons up front rather than run away from them.

Some here are disparaging this girl because she made a mistake early in life... one that probably derailed her schooling. Young pregnant girl quiting school... now there's a shocker! Some here must be really sheltered in life.

She could be a very nice girl that is overwhelmed with life. Or she could be a crazy mess of trouble. We don't know. Fact is even this guy doesn't know... AND THAT IS THE BIG PICTURE HERE.

Why is he willing to take on such baggage? If it's just in his personality, then it will only happen again... thus a serious wake up and smell a life lesson is in order (sooner is better than later).

If he just stays around his family with her he's more likely to be blinded by his families objections (BTW, which is perfectly understandable. It's their responsibility) only to push back against the 'push back' and will stay with her in spite of it!

And nothing let's life's little 'surprises' in more than complacency being around all that's comfortable.

No, IMO, best he REALLY finds out now what he's in for....NOW.... He needs to get out of his comfort zone to ensure clear thinking... and she needs to be around her old haunts to reveal what she's REALLY LIKE.

Best he finds out what she's really like around her own friends. Best that he meets this baby daddy now rather than later when it's too late to bail.

The OP already made up his mind before he posted this. And no one here is going to get him to break up with a girl we don't even know. So anything pertaining to this is just BS.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:37 PM   #325
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm
 
TheReverend's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 37,694

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
As if he can't get this girl or someone else knocked up in his parents basement? Is there a special birth control force field in Texas I haven't heard about?

Here's the thing.... better to face all the demons up front rather than run away from them.

Some here are disparaging this girl because she made a mistake early in life... one that probably derailed her schooling. Young pregnant girl quiting school... now there's a shocker! Some here must be really sheltered in life.

She could be a very nice girl that is overwhelmed with life. Or she could be a crazy mess of trouble. We don't know. Fact is even this guy doesn't know... AND THAT IS THE BIG PICTURE HERE.

Why is he willing to take on such baggage? If it's just in his personality, then it will only happen again... thus a serious wake up and smell a life lesson is in order (sooner is better than later).

If he just stays around his family with her he's more likely to be blinded by his families objections (BTW, which is perfectly understandable. It's their responsibility) only to push back against the 'push back' and will stay with her in spite of it!

And nothing let's life's little 'surprises' in more than complacency being around all that's comfortable.

No, IMO, best he REALLY finds out now what he's in for....NOW.... He needs to get out of his comfort zone to ensure clear thinking... and she needs to be around her old haunts to reveal what she's REALLY LIKE.

Best he finds out what she's really like around her own friends. Best that he meets this baby daddy now rather than later when it's too late to bail.

The OP already made up his mind before he posted this. And no one here is going to get him to break up with a girl we don't even know. So anything pertaining to this is just BS.
Bolded is the primary reason we're making fun of him.

Secondly, out of all the excuses you are making for him and her, she's still the one who has a child she's obligated to and responsible for and doesn't work to provide for him/her. Which becomes sadder when OP reveals he makes 30k a year, and how much even a modest contribution of 20k working entry level garbage work would do for that child.

So get off your ****ing high horse of calling us "sheltered" or "we don't know the circumstances". No **** we don't know the circumstances. We know what he's told us in a thread where HE asked for advice. And about "sheltered", everyone has problems in life, it's how you react to the problems and bounce back that defines you.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:26 PM.


Denver Broncos