The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2010, 11:33 PM   #276
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

jason needs to read the last 4 pages when he comes back and tells us the great news and the little surprise he had for us.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2010, 11:49 PM   #277
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
jason needs to read the last 4 pages when he comes back and tells us the great news and the little surprise he had for us.
Alright I'm going to read those pages right now.
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:30 AM   #278
Jason in LA
Gimmie that rep fool!

Speaking of Butts & Boob Mojo

Holy ****!!!! What the ****!?!?!? Ugh. Somebody punch him in his neck. Naw, screw that, punch him in his vagina.

Why in the world would he show this to his girl? That just makes no sense. And notice that right after he shows it to her he's moving to SC. Man that must suck ass. She probably decided she wanted another kid on the spot and to calm her down he had to knock her up. This guy is so screwed and he doesn't even know it.

Dude, you have a job, a career, the potential to get better jobs, and she needs you, not the other way around. That means you call the shots!

The only thing I can make of this is that he was like Bob the virgin. Finally got some tail, doesn't think he'll be getting anymore tail, so he's going to do what ever to keep that tail.

Ferris Bueller said it the best: "Cameron has never been in love - at least, nobody's ever been in love with him. If things don't change for him, he's gonna marry the first girl he lays, and she's gonna treat him like ****, because she will have given him what he has built up in his mind as the end-all, be-all of human existence. She won't respect him, 'cause you can't respect somebody who kisses your ass. It just doesn't work."
Jason in LA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 12:35 AM   #279
Cleo McDowell
underrated.

Attached Images

Cleo McDowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:20 AM   #280
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

I guess for me, it would totally depend on how long you have know this lady and how much do you really like her. I got hooked up years ago and looking back, we really didn't have much at all in common. We just thought we did.

My ONLY piece of advice would be don't be afraid of either path. Some people are afraid of change and commitment and don't ever take the risk and do what you're talking about and some people are the opposite. They like the risk and even after a short time with somebody, they feel obligated to somebody or even fear changing the course of their life, even if that means breaking up. You have to figure out what you want but you can't be afraid of either path. That may be confusing but I guess to sum it up, is do what you feel is in YOUR heart to do. I honestly can admit that part of the reason I got married many years ago was because I didn't want to cause my girlfriend of a few years any heart ache. I knew she had a rough up bringing and life was not fair to her and now that I look back on it, as our relationship is rocky as all hell, I never asked myself, what do I really want. Just make sure you think about that. What do YOU want, for now and the long run. Not the both of you, but just YOU.

Good luck dude
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 02:25 AM   #281
FADERPROOF
Twitter: FNRoleModel

Quote:
Originally Posted by daysofcoleco View Post
I think they're trying to get away from you... Stalker.
odoubt it, my ex needs me to watch our son so she can run around with different men haha.
FADERPROOF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 05:44 AM   #282
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by FADERPROOF View Post
Do it, though its tough for me to be neutral on this...

You are 25, jobs can come and go but you have love and the making of a family, dont let that slip away because of a job or other family members.

2 things you said, you hate it in Texas and you have a great woman, what else is there to ponder? Dont pass this opportunity up man, I'm telling you that you will be kicking yourself in the ass so hard forever, trust me on this.
You didn't read the whole post did you? Either that or I missed the great woman part.

Funny thing, she said 80% said to leave her, but she didn't comment on what was said about her job situation. This dude is in trouble, unless he likes a woman that sits home and eats bon bons all day.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:28 AM   #283
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
You didn't read the whole post did you? Either that or I missed the great woman part.

Funny thing, she said 80% said to leave her, but she didn't comment on what was said about her job situation. This dude is in trouble, unless he likes a woman that sits home and eats bon bons all day.
Still no info on the child custody situation, what the father is like and what kind of pain in the ass he will be etc etc. There are whole areas unexplored here that have the potential to keep this thread alive for my amusement.
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 07:45 AM   #284
TotallyScrewed
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Break up. Dead serious.
I agree. Or at the very least take a serious look at what she is doing and what she has done to be that stable influence in your life.

Obviously, I don't know anything more than your first comments but...

1) No high school diploma,
2) child with somebody else (didn't work out for whatever reasons and it could be a very good thing...I don't know),
3) can't find work that will cover her gas costs (really?? or is that an excuse?),
4) wants you to move back to her home town without a job for either of you. What can of plan is that?

What makes you think she's got any plans or follow through. It's tough to get work. You've got to be tougher. Life with small kids, school and work is a heavy load no matter how you trim and scrape and scrap. I don't see mental toughness here. I see a drowning person pulling you under. You can't help them when they can't think and react properly to save themselves.

This sounds like she wants you away from your family. And your family sounds like they want you to stop and think and be prepared and succeed.
TotallyScrewed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:01 AM   #285
Captain 'Dre
Along For The Ride

For THIS I Went To Grad School?!?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Meanie View Post
Sometimes the craziest opportunities come out of what happens when everything goes to ****.

As long as you're a hard worker, honest, and have goals you can bounce back from any risk. In fact, if that's your personality I think the biggest risk is not taking one, and being mired in mediocrity.
I'm not sure whether that fit's the OP, that's just more of a life commentary. If you don't have work ethic and ambition, taking risks is stupid.
The issue seems to be more that this isn't his GF's personality.

The risk is that she becomes an effing albatross around his neck.
Captain 'Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:01 AM   #286
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

Look the truth is it can work. All that is needed is for her to be a totally different person.
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:04 AM   #287
Kaylore
Greatest owner in Denver

6 AFCC's 2 SB's!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

BEST.
THREAD.
EVER.

Guys, he was a lost cause from the time he put this up here. He wasn't man enough to just make a decision on his own so he started this thread looking for "advice" or basically until he saw enough responses that said what he was planning to do all along so he could justify a bad experience to himself.

He's pretty much got let this one mess him up and then he'll learn. He's young, so hopefully he realizes it sooner than later.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:13 AM   #288
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

Beantown Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:17 AM   #289
Tombstone RJ
Ring of Famer

Old School

Adopt-a-Bronco:
WorrellWilliams

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeandblueblooded View Post
Look the truth is it can work. All that is needed is for her to be a totally different person.
I'm betting they get back to Mrytle Beach and she starts banging the guy who knocked her up while McFoneco13 plays Daddy Day Care and works three jobs.

I know her family is going to love the 'new guy' with a job.
Tombstone RJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 08:41 AM   #290
Mr.Meanie
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Tebowdammit I was out of town yesterday and missed the epic turn this thread took.

Let me just say this:

Mr.Meanie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:23 AM   #291
UberBroncoMan
Your Local Nostradamus

2013... the year of Sci-Fi!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Duck Nacho

Quote:
Yeah I noticed that haha, I didnt go through all pages, just felt like chiming in with my opinion.

He is doing it and itll turn out to be the best decision of his life.
Quote:
odoubt it, my ex needs me to watch our son so she can run around with different men haha.
Wait a second. You literally just turned 27. You're divorced with a kid... and you're telling this dude to follow his heart and do something not very well thought out, against overwhelming opposition, with the girl who has the profile he described.
UberBroncoMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:26 AM   #292
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

This thread is still going?

At this point, I assume McFoneco is talking to Blue about a new forum name.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:29 AM   #293
gyldenlove
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Spencer Larsen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post

The OM equivalent of witness protection....
gyldenlove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:30 AM   #294
TheChamp24
Future HOF...CHAMP BAILEY

The Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post

I asked for the supidist name to change to, but she said TheReverend was already taken.
TheChamp24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #295
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFoneco1331 View Post
I asked for the supidist name to change to, but she said TheReverend was already taken.
You can be mad at me for giving you good advice all you want. I don't need to retaliate at all. Life is apparently doing a better job at that than I ever could.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:33 AM   #296
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangeandblueblooded View Post
Hey since this is an advice thread, I figured i could ask for a little help too. I met this girl and we are in love very much. We make passionate love to Michael boltin and everything is going great. The only problem is her brother. I constantly have to bail that guy out of jail and he is always using my car. Worse, when he stays over she always sleeps in his room. She says that they are very close and that I should be a man and sleep in my own room. I don't know if the air condition is broken but they are always sweaty in there. I love her and am happy to run to the store for cigarettes and whip cream for them( that's what they like to eat I guess) and I keep my car gassed up for him all the time.

Anyways, she wanted me to buy hima condo and give him an allowance. I really love her, but her brother is taking precious time away from me that could be spent rubbing her back or watching our favorite Meg Ryan movies. What do you guys think I should do?
Sleep with the brother and see if she gets jealous
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:34 AM   #297
hookemhess
Perennial Pro-bowler

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Blake Gideon

hookemhess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:35 AM   #298
TheReverend
www.PatrickTurley.org

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

....but still, I can't fight my nature sooooo...

McFoneco, your gf wants your ass back in the kitchen to make her a sandwich.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:36 AM   #299
Popps
TEAM FIRST.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
You can be mad at me for giving you good advice all you want. I don't need to retaliate at all. Life is apparently doing a better job at that than I ever could.
He's 25, dude. He's got it all under control.

Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2010, 09:41 AM   #300
baja
Pat Bowlen

The best owner ever

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chase Vaughn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
He's 25, dude. He's got it all under control.

I wonder if he knows that every woman has a vagina
baja is offline   Reply With Quote