|04-14-2010, 01:22 PM||#1|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Abu Dhabi
Official 2010 NFL Mock Draft UDFA Thread
Well, the official 2010 OM Mock Draft has come and gone, but for those of us who are die-hards, there are still a few players left on our boards. Hence, the UnDrafted Free Agent (UDFA) round!
The UDFA round is open to all 32 participants of the regular mock draft -- you don't have to participate if you don't want to, but all picks will be included in your mock draft haul and count towards bragging rights.
2008 UDFA Round Results: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=67629
2009 UDFA Round Results: http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthread.php?t=79818
Here are the details for this year (essentially unchanged from 2009):
1. All teams begin with $100,000 to bid for players which were not selected in the 2010 OM Mock Draft. Bidding is done blindly and privately -- in other words, all bids are sent to me via PM, and the results are revealed at the conclusion of the bidding period. DO NOT POST YOUR BIDS IN THIS THREAD!
2. Minimum bid for a player is $5000. Bids can be made in $100 increments only. There will only be one round of bidding, so any cash you have left over will be useless. In other words – use it or lose it.
3. Please send all bids via one and only one PM to me (expatfan) any time between now and Sunday at 11:59 p.m. MST. Please title the PM “UDFA Round Picks for NFL TEAM NAME”. All bids received after the deadline will be considered null and void, as will any bids sent subsequent to your first PM.
4. Please submit bids in this format:
Name, Position, College, Bid
Nanook O'Thenorth, QB, University of Alaska-Anchorage, $30,000
Ahab the Arab, DE, United Arab Emirates University, $11,400
Joe Mamma, WR, Northwest Southeastern Central State College, $23,700
Total Spent: $65,100
5. PLEASE do not submit bids for players who have already been selected in the mock draft. Refer to the Alpha list or the main pick thread before you submit your bid. Any bids for pre-selected players will be ignored, and the team owner will NOT be notified of his error.
6. Tiebreaker: if two or more teams bid the same amount for the same player, than whoever submitted their bid first will be considered the winner.
7. Results will be posted early Monday morning.
8. In the interests of transparency, I will submit my own list via PM to JCMElway before the official bidding period begins, and before I review any of the bids submitted. In addition, I will disqualify myself from the tiebreaker rules, meaning that any tie that I am involved with will go to the other team.
9. As I receive bids, I will post confirmation below, along with a sequence number indicating when they submitted it to me (1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.).
Denver (Rohirrim): 8th to submit bids
Kansas City (JCMElway): 4th to submit bids
Oakland (jebures): 3rd to submit bids
Indianapolis (Mediator12): 6th to submit bids
Jacksonville (ColoradoBuff): 15th to submit bids
Pittsburgh (ExpatFan): 17th to submit bids
Cleveland (Arkie): 11th to submit bids
New York Jets-
New England (eddie mac): 13th to submit bids
San Francisco (Carmelo15): 1st to submit bids
Dallas (meangene): 2nd to submit bids
Philadelphia (GoWYO): 7th to submit bids
New York Giants (ludo21): 10th to submit bids
Washington (phibacka31): 9th to submit bids
Green Bay (DBroncos4life): 5th to submit bids
Minnesota (TwinCitiesBronco): 14th to submit bids
Chicago (Bronco CB40): 12th to submit bids
New Orleans (iforgotmypassword): 16th to submit bids
Thanks, and if you have any questions or comments, just post them in this thread and I’ll answer them for the edification of all.
Last edited by BowlenBall; 04-18-2010 at 08:38 PM..