The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2009, 10:55 PM   #1
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default Josh McDaniels Raiders Post Game

Loose transcription for those that didn't catch the press conference:

McDaniels: It was a hard fought division game. Physical. Similar to the first one. They did more than we did at the line of scrimmage today. They took advantage of their red zone opportunites. We struggled to do that. Any time you've got to kick field goals in a game that is going to be close anyway, it's going to cost you in the end. I give them credit, Coach Cable and their staff did a nice job and had a good game plan, and we've got to go back to work.

Reporter question: What are your comments on their running game?

McDaniels: Just that they've got good backs and we didn't play the running game as good as we'd have liked to. There's no question about that. They had a bunch of big runs. That was key. We had them backed up at the 11 and then 3 plays later they're in the red zone. Anytime tha tyou're going to give up 25, 30 yard runs or more in a game those are going to pile up on you. Maybe they had half their yards in 4 carries? We didn't play sound enough. We didn't play fundamentally. We didn't play as well as we would like to play and they took advantage of it.

Reporter: Was that a designed pass to Ryan Clady?

McDaniels: It was a gadget play.

Reporter: What made you think that play would work?

McDaniels: I wouldn't call it if I didn't think it would work.

Reporter: (paraphrasing this - hard to hear) Do you think injuries to the safeties was a concern in the running game?

McDaniels: (downplaying) Eh, from what I gathered on the field,I didn't feel David Bruton let us down at all. I didn't feel like he was a liability. That isn't a good excuse. For the ball to keep getting into the secondary, we need to do a better job before it gets there. We certainly didn't today.

Reporter: (paraphrasing - guessing again at reporters question) Offense out there seemed to struggle

McDaniels: We got it down there to the 2. Negative runs first of all. Negative plays. Took a sack. Had a penalty. Then on the last drive there we had it to the two and went backwards again. Anytime you end up in the red zone and you end up in second and longer or third and longer it's trouble because you don't have much room in the passing game to try to overcome that. We had three shots there at the end and didn't get it in... so... We've just got to execute better. We've got to find a way to punch the ball in whether it be in the running game or in the pasisng game. But we didn't do it today.

Reporter: There was that wierd delay there - how did that affect you?

McDaniels: It didn't affect us. It was both teams. It was a green light and it was hitting players in the face. They were just taking precautions to make sure both teams were safe.

Reporter: Big picture wise, you now have to win your last two probably, and maybe even need some help because of the tie breakers --

McDaniels: (interrupting the question) I don't know all the tiebreaker stuff. I have no idea whatever else happened today. But yeah. We go from win three and we're in automatically to making it hard on ourselves. There's no question about it. But winning two is the best we can do now, and we're going to get ready to play Philadelphia. We know that's going to be a very difficult challenge to go there and defeat a team that is playing really well right now. But that's what we've got to do. That's the situation we've put ourselves in.

Reporter: (unintelligable but this is what it sounded like to me) In a game like this where *garble* (good run defense?) you've got to get more out of your runningback.

McDaniels: We've got to get more out of our running game. It's not the back. The back has to help him. The line has got to do better. The tight ends have got to do better. The fullback has got to do better. We can do better. The running game is everybody. When it works well, it's a lot of people working well together. And when it doesn't work well, there's a lot of people that need to do something different. Today we strugged to make it go. We had a few good runs here and there, but certainly not enough on a consistent basis so that we could stay with it longer. We ended up in a lot of second and longs and that's never a good thing.

Reporter: There was one big play to Brandon Stokely. What was the secret to that? Why did that happen?

McDaniels: You know, it's a man-to-man team. We kind of picked off a route on who was in coverage on Stokely and that's why he had space once he caught it, because everybody else was covering someone on the play. So,certainly, we've had our spurts of making big plays, and would like to make a bunch of them. Sometimes in football you have to do it the long hard way. They took away a lot of things that we'd have liked to do today, and we didn't make enough plays to win the game.

Reporter: (paraphrasing) On the Raider's last drive, talk about what went wrong for you there.

McDaniels: You know, we were playing tight coverage and trying to take away the things we thought they'd go to. We got them in third down situations - even a fourth down situation I belive it was - and Russel made some really big plays. He stood in there took some hits. Give him credit. Come in that situation late and be able to drive his team in there. That's what decides a lot of close division games late in the year. They made the plays in the two minute drive and we didn't.

Reporter: Generally, you were running Knowshon on first downs, and it wasn't working. Why did you stick with that when there wasn't the execution that you talked about?

McDaniels: Well I mean, you know, if you have a bad play early in the game, I don't think that you can cancel the running game --

Reporter (interrupting) w-w-w-ell I'm not blaming Knowshon. I'm saying it wasn't working -

McDaniels (interrupting back) We have to block it better. (getting a little more animated) You got to block it better. You got to run it batter. You've got to call better plays. There's a lot of things that go into football to make it work, and certainly I'll be the first one to stand in line and say we've got to do a better job. We can coach better, run better, play better, block better. We didn't do enough today.

Reporter: Are you concerned about where your players are mentally - I mean you come off the loss, and now you've got Christmas.

McDaniels: No every team is in the same situation having to deal with the distractions. We put ourselves in a situation where we've got to win two games and see what happens. There are a lot of teams that aren't in this situation. So if we're concerned about our mental state now then we've got other problems. We should be excited about the opportunity that we have. We need to play well, coach well, and see what happens.

Reporter: Can you talk a little about you're decision to go with Tony Carter.

McDaniels: Tony really earned the opportunity, he really had. From what he did in practice and I think he represented himself well today for the most part. I don't know how many balls were thrown or caught on him. But I know he made some key plays for us. It was a process. All of our guys get a chance in practice to show what they're doing and how they're improving, and he just has earned that opportunity. I don't think he did a whole lot today to discourage us. He held up well until he got dinged there.

Reproter: You played him a few snaps at safety?

McDaniels: That was just a "mixer" call there. We had three corners in the game and one safety. It was a mixer call to confuse them to what we were doing. But he's definitely a corner.

Last edited by Taco John; 12-20-2009 at 11:03 PM..
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2009, 11:00 PM   #2
go_broncos
Ring of Famer

49 SB Champs Denver Broncos

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rod Smith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John View Post
Loose transcription for those that didn't catch the press conference:

McDaniels: It was a hard fought division game. Physical. Similar to the first one. They did more than we did at the line of scrimmage today. They took advantage of their red zone opportunites. We struggled to do that. Any time you've got to kick field goals in a game that is going to be close anyway, it's going to cost you in the end. I give them credit, Coach Cable and their staff did a nice job and had a good game plan, and we've got to go back to work.

Reporter question: What are your comments on their running game?

McDaniels: Just that they've got good backs and we didn't play the running game as good as we'd have liked to. There's no question about that. They had a bunch of big runs. That was key. We had them backed up at the 11 and then 3 plays later they're in the red zone. Anytime tha tyou're going to give up 25, 30 yard runs or more in a game those are going to pile up on you. Maybe they had half their yards in 4 carries? We didn't play sound enough. We didn't play fundamentally. We didn't play as well as we would like to play and they took advantage of it.

Reporter: (paraphrasing this - hard to hear) Do you think injuries to the safeties was a concern in the running game?

McDaniels: (downplaying) Eh, from what I gathered on the field,I didn't feel David Bruton let us down at all. I didn't feel like he was a liability. That isn't a good excuse. For the ball to keep getting into the secondary, we need to do a better job before it gets there. We certainly didn't today.

Reporter: (paraphrasing - guessing again at reporters question) Offense out there seemed to struggle

McDaniels: We got it down there to the 2. Negative runs first of all. Negative plays. Took a sack. Had a penalty. Then on the last drive there we had it to the two and went backwards again. Anytime you end up in the red zone and you end up in second and longer or third and longer it's trouble because you don't have much room in the passing game to try to overcome that. We had three shots there at the end and didn't get it in... so... We've just got to execute better. We've got to find a way to punch the ball in whether it be in the running game or in the pasisng game. But we didn't do it today.

Reporter: There was that wierd delay there - how did that affect you?

McDaniels: It didn't affect us. It was both teams. It was a green light and it was hitting players in the face. They were just taking precautions to make sure both teams were safe.

Reporter: Big picture wise, you now have to win your last two probably, and maybe even need some help because of the tie breakers --

McDaniels: (interrupting the question) I don't know all the tiebreaker stuff. I have no idea whatever else happened today. But yeah. We go from win three and we're in automatically to making it hard on ourselves. There's no question about it. But winning two is the best we can do now, and we're going to get ready to play Philadelphia. We know that's going to be a very difficult challenge to go there and defeat a team that is playing really well right now. But that's what we've got to do. That's the situation we've put ourselves in.

Reporter: (unintelligable but this is what it sounded like to me) In a game like this where *garble* (good run defense?) you've got to get more out of your runningback.

McDaniels: We've got to get more out of our running game. It's not the back. The back has to help him. The line has got to do better. The tight ends have got to do better. The fullback has got to do better. We can do better. The running game is everybody. When it works well, it's a lot of people working well together. And when it doesn't work well, there's a lot of people that need to do something different. Today we strugged to make it go. We had a few good runs here and there, but certainly not enough on a consistent basis so that we could stay with it longer. We ended up in a lot of second and longs and that's never a good thing.

Reporter: There was one big play to Brandon Stokely. What was the secret to that? Why did that happen?

McDaniels: You know, it's a man-to-man team. We kind of picked off a route on who was in coverage on Stokely and that's why he had space once he caught it, because everybody else was covering someone on the play. So,certainly, we've had our spurts of making big plays, and would like to make a bunch of them. Sometimes in football you have to do it the long hard way. They took away a lot of things that we'd have liked to do today, and we didn't make enough plays to win the game.

Reporter: (paraphrasing) On the Raider's last drive, talk about what went wrong for you there.

McDaniels: You know, we were playing tight coverage and trying to take away the things we thought they'd go to. We got them in third down situations - even a fourth down situation I belive it was - and Russel made some really big plays. He stood in there took some hits. Give him credit. Come in that situation late and be able to drive his team in there. That's what decides a lot of close division games late in the year. They made the plays in the two minute drive and we didn't.

Reporter: Generally, you were running Knowshon on first downs, and it wasn't working. Why did you stick with that when there wasn't the execution that you talked about?

McDaniels: Well I mean, you know, if you have a bad play early in the game, I don't think that you can cancel the running game --

Reporter (interrupting) w-w-w-ell I'm not blaming Knowshon. I'm saying it wasn't working -

McDaniels (interrupting back) We have to block it better. (getting a little more animated) You got to block it better. You got to run it batter. You've got to call better plays. There's a lot of things that go into football to make it work, and certainly I'll be the first one to stand in line and say we've got to do a better job. We can coach better, run better, play better, block better. We didn't do enough today.

Reporter: Are you concerned about where your players are mentally - I mean you come off the loss, and now you've got Christmas.

McDaniels: No every team is in the same situation having to deal with the distractions. We put ourselves in a situation where we've got to win two games and see what happens. There are a lot of teams that aren't in this situation. So if we're concerned about our mental state now then we've got other problems. We should be excited about the opportunity that we have. We need to play well, coach well, and see what happens.

Reporter: Can you talk a little about you're decision to go with Tony Carter.

McDaniels: Tony really earned the opportunity, he really had. From what he did in practice and I think he represented himself well today for the most part. I don't know how many balls were thrown or caught on him. But I know he made some key plays for us. It was a process. All of our guys get a chance in practice to show what they're doing and how they're improving, and he just has earned that opportunity. I don't think he did a whole lot today to discourage us. He held up well until he got dinged there.

Reproter: You played him a few snaps at safety?

McDaniels: That was just a "mixer" call there. We had three corners in the game and one safety. It was a mixer call to confuse them to what we were doing. But he's definitely a corner.
They should have asked about Hillis..
go_broncos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:01 PM   #3
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Nothing there that I don't disagree with. I watched part of the interview on NFL.com and he didn't look too animated on the segment they showed. I still think that he needs to try something different in the run game.. at least until he has the personnel to run his scheme effectively.
Broncoman13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:01 PM   #4
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by go_broncos View Post
They should have asked about Hillis..
Why, the answer would have been the same... It's not the running back, it's the whole team doing their jobs.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:06 PM   #5
lex
Ring of Famer

The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

A lot of questions about the playcalling.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:09 PM   #6
Popps
It's so easy

Good stuff. All very logical.

Four red-zone trips without TDs and you know that **** is going to come back to bite you.

He wants to run the ball and control the clock. I like the kind of team we're building, but we've got to get better up front.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:10 PM   #7
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Having our offense fall off this much really distresses me. We had one of the rising gem offenses in the game, and to fall off this much is tough to take. Scheffler, Royal, and Stokley (not to mention Hillis, or the entire offensive line) are nowhere near what they were last season. It's hard for me to believe that their talent just evaporated. How is it that a quarterback "as bad as Jay Cutler is" was able to get so much out of these guys, and we can't put together anything with them now?
Old 12-20-2009, 11:17 PM   #8
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Why are reporters such pussies? Ask the tough questions.

Why no Hillis? Instead of wasting passes to OT's who have zero career receptions, why don't you give Brandon Marshall a chance to make some plays in the air? Are you attempting any ZBS plays, if not, why? How come there wasn't any help offered to Polumbus when he was getting beaten badly early on? Why do you think Eddie Royal is struggling vs. catching 100 passes last year?

What is the defense doing to offset offenses gameplanning to stop Elvis? Why was there a lack of blitzing on Jamarcus Russell on the final drive when he clearly struggles against it?

Our reporters are weak. We need to import some from New York to ask the tough questions. I think somebody should really try to out this arrogant angle. It seems like it's piping under McD's skin.

"HOOOOOOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME!?!?! Don't you know i'm 32 and the youngest head coach in the NFL!!!!!!"
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:26 PM   #9
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by bpc View Post
Why are reporters such pussies? Ask the tough questions.

Why no Hillis? Instead of wasting passes to OT's who have zero career receptions, why don't you give Brandon Marshall a chance to make some plays in the air? Are you attempting any ZBS plays, if not, why? How come there wasn't any help offered to Polumbus when he was getting beaten badly early on? Why do you think Eddie Royal is struggling vs. catching 100 passes last year?

What is the defense doing to offset offenses gameplanning to stop Elvis? Why was there a lack of blitzing on Jamarcus Russell on the final drive when he clearly struggles against it?

Our reporters are weak. We need to import some from New York to ask the tough questions. I think somebody should really try to out this arrogant angle. It seems like it's piping under McD's skin.

"HOOOOOOW DARE YOU QUESTION ME!?!?! Don't you know i'm 32 and the youngest head coach in the NFL!!!!!!"

They're worried about their jobs and their access. There are not too many reporters who are "tenured" in today's media environment.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:27 PM   #10
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

I kept track of the plays on 1st and 3rd downs today for us on offense. I stopped towards the end of the 4th quarter due to rage, so a few are missed but still gives a good picture.

On 1st down, we ran the ball 17 times, passed 6 times and ran play action 4 times.

On 3rd down, we ran 3 times, passed 12 times and 0 play action.

2 of the 3rd down runs were sneaks by Orton, of which only 1 was converted. You people want to complain about Hillis? Our offense can't even get to a managable 3rd and short to even give ANY RB a shot at converting.

Our average 3rd down and distance was 7.8 yards per. We finished 4-15 on 3rd down conversions.

This is the epitome of the run run pass punt offense. I'm too lazy to go calculate our 1st down yardage average, but you already know it can't be good when we are averaging almost 8 yards to go on 3rd down.

Kyle Orton is not the type of QB that can get you 8 yards on 3rd down consistently.

Other thing to note is that we only ran 4 play action plays the entire game. So we aren't even attempting to take advantage of being stubborn and running on almost every 1st down.

McD is also putting Orton in a bad spot by calling the game this way. The defense knows when we are going to pass. I still don't know if it's McD aggorance, or if he doesn't trust the ability of Orton to open up the playbook.

In any case, it's sad seeing such a sad, predictable offense these days.

Last edited by Atwater His Ass; 12-20-2009 at 11:29 PM..
Atwater His Ass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:27 PM   #11
Popps
It's so easy

Quote:
Having our offense fall off this much really distresses me. We had one of the rising gem offenses ?
50% agree.

Distressing offense. But we were FAR from a "gem" last season. Fancy fantasy numbers don't mean anything. We were sloppy with the ball, had troubles in short yardage, had troubles on 3rd down, etc. We played from behind a lot and piled up yardage numbers. Middle of the pack at scoring... so hardly a gem, and it certainly wasn't "rising."

That said, I agree... we're stuck in quicksand right now, and have to figure out a way to get this thing kick-started. Unfortunately, I think it's going to take time and talent. Those are the remedies. This is a process... and as painful as it is, it doesn't happen overnight.

Remember, McDaniels was basically given Marshall, Clady, Royal and Sheff.

Marshall has had a great season. Clady has had a great season. Sheffler has been so-so, but made big catches. Royal has made clutch catches, but his numbers could definitely be better.

Outside of that, it's a full re-do. We're reworking this entire system. It's not like he inherited the 2000 Rams.

It's as painful for me to watch as it is for you. We show flashes, though... and I think a couple of real linemen would make a dramatic impact, immediately.

Actually, I think a healthy Buck might have been enough today, alone. But, Harris and Buck would have definitely been a difference-maker.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:28 PM   #12
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
They're worried about their jobs and their access. There are not too many reporters who are "tenured" in today's media environment.
That's pathetic and understandable at the same time. Wouldn't want to enrage the 32 year old egg head on his arrogance. He might berate somebody for questioning his brilliance as a playcaller.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:29 PM   #13
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

I wouldn't think Woody is afraid to ask.

What somebody should ask is why can't we get Brian Griese or John Lynch to call our games. Phil Simms? WTF do I have to listen to Randy Cross openly cheer for the Raiders? I know this isn't a question for McD, but the game was frustrating and listening to those ****wads was even worse/
Old 12-20-2009, 11:30 PM   #14
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:

Is this for real?
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:31 PM   #15
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atwater His Ass View Post
I kept track of the plays on 1st and 3rd downs today for us on offense. I stopped towards the end of the 4th quarter due to rage, so a few are missed but still gives a good picture.

On 1st down, we ran the ball 17 times, passed 6 times and ran play action 4 times.

On 3rd down, we ran 3 times, passed 12 times and 0 play action.

2 of the 3rd down runs were sneaks by Orton, of which only 1 was converted. You people want to complain about Hillis? Our offense can't even get to a managable 3rd and short to even give ANY RB a shot at converting.

Our average 3rd down and distance was 7.8 yards per. We finished 4-15 on 3rd down conversions.

This is the epitome of the run run pass punt offense. I'm too lazy to go calculate our 1st down yardage average, but you already know it can't be good when we are averaging almost 8 yards to go on 3rd down.

Kyle Orton is not the type of QB that can get you 8 yards on 3rd down consistently.

Other thing to note is that we only ran 4 play action plays the entire game. So we aren't even attempting to take advantage of being stubborn and running on almost every 1st down.

McD is also putting Orton in a bad spot by calling the game this way. The defense knows when we are going to pass. I still don't know if it's McD aggorance, or if he doesn't trust the ability of Orton to open up the playbook.

In any case, it's sad seeing such a sad, predictable offense these days.
Good post.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:31 PM   #16
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
That's pathetic and understandable at the same time. Wouldn't want to enrage the 32 year old egg head on his arrogance. He might berate somebody for questioning his brilliance as a playcaller.
Shanny was no different.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:32 PM   #17
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
Is this for real?
Dude, I thought it was awesome. We almost lose our best player to a freak injury by passing the ball to him in space and have a LB take his legs out. It was brilliant and designed to get us three yards, not one.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #18
Atwater His Ass
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

This is the part of the season where McD would have been cut some slack by most people due to him being a 1st year coach etc.

However, he's made this bed with his brash decisions during the off-season.

He's managed to turn perhaps what was the best young offense in the league, into a laughing stock by both his personnel decicions and his inability to execute his "system".

Really bummed after being 6-0, thinking that hell, maybe McD can install a new aura in Denver, only to see the same late season flailing that has plauged this team for almost a decade now.
Atwater His Ass is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #19
Popps
It's so easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncoman13 View Post
Shanny was no different.
Shanahan was as arrogant and ruthless as they come.

That's why we loved him.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:36 PM   #20
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

I don't think we were far from a gem at all. Neither did the rest of the NFL world. We had a damn fine young offensive team put together that looked like they were going places. You're right that they were young, immature, and still needed to work through some kinks, but you're wrong to downplay the chemistry that they showed.

We're nowhere close to what we had last offseason, despite having most all of the same players on offense outside of Cutler and the new runningbacks.

Any way you want to look at it, we've regressed on offense - whether you want to agree with the consensus that we had a young and rising offense last year or not.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:41 PM   #21
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
It really wasn't any different with Shanahan. The questions often beat around the bush to what the fans really want to know. And a couple of guys, when they get confrontational, they ask the questions in such a way that they come off as jerks pushing a point rather than trying to understand a decision.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:42 PM   #22
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Dude, I thought it was awesome. We almost lose our best player to a freak injury by passing the ball to him in space and have a LB take his legs out. It was brilliant and designed to get us three yards, not one.
I think Taco slid the "I wouldn't call it if I didn't think it would work" line to be funny.

Also, Brandon is our best player. Hands down. Not even close. Clady has been moderately above average since week 9.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2009, 11:43 PM   #23
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
I think Taco slid the "I wouldn't call it if I didn't think it would work" line to be funny.

Also, Brandon is our best player. Hands down. Not even close. Clady has been moderately above average since week 9.

No that was a direct quote. I wouldn't purposefully try to twist or jerk with the coach's words or meaning lest my credibility as a transcriber come into question. I'm not saying every word is perfect, but I take this stuff seriously. I don't want to mis-represent what is being said.

When I transcribe an interview, I want people to trust the content. I wouldn't jerk with it.

Last edited by Taco John; 12-20-2009 at 11:46 PM..
Old 12-20-2009, 11:47 PM   #24
Broncoman13
Broncoholic

JT #80

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Orange Julius

Quote:

True... BMarsh is a beast. Gonna suck when they let him walk... for picks.
Old 12-20-2009, 11:47 PM   #25
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
And to boot, they didn't even line up correctly and there was a flag called. So we almost get the best player on the team injured and it would have been for nothing on top of that. Yeah, I don't really want to see that play called every again.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote