The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-21-2009, 05:39 PM   #1
Punisher
® Kiss the shoes!

We run the AFC WOOOOOOO!®

Adopt-a-Bronco:
I4jelway7 = God
Default Ive Notice a Mistake on my Free Metro paper in Philadelphia

In this article "Birds defense unmasked" ive notice a mistake that made me kind of mad here's the Article

Birds defense unmasked

Drew Brees had his way yesterday at Lincoln Financial Field, ruining the Eagles’ home opener and grounding the sky-high confidence of Sean McDermott’s defense.

The Eagles defense allowed 48 points for the first time since 1969, and for the first time at home since 1962.

“We were playing on our heels and we weren’t playing aggressive,” safety Quintin Mikell said. “We can’t do that against a good team.”

It was a battle between the NFL’s top-ranked Week 1 offense and the league’s top-ranked Week 1 defense. When the dust clears, the Saints will probably still be on top of the pile after racking up 421 total yards yesterday and five offensive touchdowns.

Brees completed 25-of-24 passes for 311 yards and three touchdowns. The relentless pressure that had Carolina’s Jake Delhomme drowning in his own adrenaline last week never made the trip north.
“You’re never as good as you think and you’re never as bad as you think,” cornerback Sheldon Brown said. “We’re going to go back and evaluate the film and get better.”

http://www.metro.us/us/article/2009/...9-82/index.xml

Another Article in the paper was not seen on the website but i will be kind to write it down on this website. Has a key mistake

Reid's Misses

Only Five times in the Andy Reid era has the Eagles defense allowed 40 or more points. Here's the list

1.Yesterday
Sanits 48, Eagles 22.
2.Sept. 15, 2008
Cowboys 41, Eagles 37
3.Nov. 26 2005
Colts 45 ,Eagles 21
4.Dec 5, 2005
Seahawks 45, Eagles 0
5.Nov 21 1999
Colts 44, Eagles 17

Do these a-hole fail to realize that the Broncos blew them out 49-21 in 2005 I mean WTF why don't the Broncos get any credit for blowing out your stinky football team.

http://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pag...18263.html&t=0

Box Score

SO HERE'S A BIG **** YOU TO THE METRO PAPER
Punisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links