The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-28-2009, 04:16 PM   #126
Popps
It's so easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post
You're retarded, aren't you?

Level with us. We can take it.

Marshall has never said anything but good things about the organization or the front office. His is STRICTLY about money, he's made mention of this numerous times. And yet you still hang on desperately to this idea that because McDaniels came from the Pats and the Pats are evil, that McDaniels is evil.

It's completely absurd. Retarded. Truthfully.

I'm fairly sure it's an act, with her. I just don't that that kind of ignorance can be authentic.
Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:19 PM   #127
Popps
It's so easy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
Hell, Montrose made ONE ****ING COMMENT out of exuberance and love of this franchise in which he compared Kyle Orton to Tom Brady in some senses. He was hounded with it in thread after thread and it was treated like a punch line on this forum for a few weeks.
That's the Mopey Mafia in full effect, baby!

Don't you dare root for this team with any sort of optimism.

Things are BAAAAAD!

Everything is bad.

Don't forget it.

Popps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:21 PM   #128
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Welcome to Peyton's Place

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
I have no clue what you are saying about Montrose. As perspective goes. I'm a Broncos' fan, but I'm not really a fan of this Broncos' team. So maybe I need to step away for awhile and see if my passion for them comes back. I don't know. To tell you the truth I'm not going to lose any sleep over not watching the Broncos this year. Is that a bad thing, I doubt it. Afterall, it's only football. So maybe the one thing this offseason has done for me it's freed me of my addiction to the Broncos. With that new doors will open I'm sure.
Yeah, supposedly I'm bashing McDaniels in every thread on the board... yet there are only 4 threads currently on Page One that I actually have posted on...and one of those is the Neck Pony thread. It's looking like perhaps a bit of exaggeration has occurred.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 04:24 PM   #129
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
I'm fairly sure it's an act, with her. I just don't that that kind of ignorance can be authentic.
I don't believe you've ever been right about me or my personality even once in all the years we've been posting together here on the Mane, Popps.
Old 08-28-2009, 04:33 PM   #130
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
I don't have it all wrong.

Denver would have been in a much better situation now if they would have traded Marshall thwree weeks ago. Am I right? Of Course I am.

When they decided that they weren't going to pay him they should have traded him, and that of course I am right.
no one wanted him
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:14 PM   #131
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Quote:
...but I'm not really a fan of this Broncos' team. So maybe I need to step away for awhile and see if my passion for them comes back. I don't know. To tell you the truth I'm not going to lose any sleep over not watching the Broncos this year. Is that a bad thing, I doubt it. Afterall, it's only football. So maybe the one thing this offseason has done for me it's freed me of my addiction to the Broncos. With that new doors will open I'm sure.
Assuming you're serious, I at least give you credit for admitting this. There are lot of others posting here regularly who need to come out of the closet along with you.
TonyR is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 07:30 PM   #132
listopencil
[sarcasm]text[/sarcasm]

BOOM! Winner.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Broncos FO

Quote:
Hell, Montrose made ONE ****ING COMMENT out of exuberance and love of this franchise in which he compared Kyle Orton to Tom Brady in some senses. He was hounded with it in thread after thread and it was treated like a punch line on this forum for a few weeks. Yet somehow those who continue to b**** repeatedly about **** from several months ago are the victims around here?

Because it's funny.

Orton isn't Brady. Orton doesn't look like Brady. Orton doesn't play like Brady. Orton doesn't throw like Brady. Orton isn't Brady.

But to make that comparison because you are so jazzed up about Training Camp starting and getting to see your team again...lol. That's some homer-tastic enthusiasm. It's endearing and goofy all in one. I'm going to keep doing it whenever the situation comes up because it really is all of us in a nutshell. We all have that moment every year where we believe we can win it all, don't we?

Hey-the D-Line got pressure in the last pre-season game. I know it's pre season but still...maybe this is our year!

It's a pervading phrase, like "Who is John Galt?" that can be used in many ways. To chide each other when we get a bit unrealistic about the team's chances. To sarcastically complain when the team screws up badly. To admit euphoria when something, magically, just goes our way.

You know that TD pass that Orton threw against Seattle. It was pretty good. Right on the money and he made a quick decision in the Red Zone. Orton looked all right. I'm just gonna come out and say it...he looked a little like Tom Brady out there. Just saying...

**** it man. Enjoy the ride. The good and the bad because there will be plenty of bad. Keep your Bronco hat on and keep your sense of humor ready-you're gonna need it.
listopencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:52 PM   #133
Willynowei
Some dude

Football is a wonderful thing.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
It's pretty appalling with all the peanut butter references aimed toward Mock, too. He almost died and people now use it as smack toward him. Very unseemly... and on his birthday, no less.
I've had enough.

Its perfectly fine to have conflicting opinions but lately the amount of hostilities on this board have been unbelievable. I left the official Bronco forums seven/eight years ago because the comments there were too laden with pointless threads and personal attacks to warrant any real football related conversation.

Now, this place is worse. And to top it off, the guys at the center of all this are not teenagers like the ones on those forums, you've got guys who've watched football since before I was born acting like kids.

There's some kind of witch hunt going on every time I log on, finding people that think this or think that and then mocking them to drive them off the website. And no ones worried about voicing why they think the way they do, they're just trying to frustrate opposing posters with ****ed up insinuations and crude remarks.

Bronco fans are treating each other worse than they are Chief and Raider fans. At this point its clear that something is messed up, not with the team, not with McDaniels or Marshall, but with the people that post on this board.

Thanks Taco for the great site, I'm sure it will continue to flourish, and I wish all Bronco fans the best.

Last edited by Willynowei; 08-28-2009 at 09:01 PM..
Willynowei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 08:58 PM   #134
TheDave
Sauced...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popps View Post
That's the Mopey Mafia in full effect, baby!

Don't you dare root for this team with any sort of optimism.

Things are BAAAAAD!

Everything is bad.

Don't forget it.

Actually, that's mostly me. I rode that one like a rented mule after Orton threw 3 picks. Fact is, it was an incredibly stupid thing to say, and where I come from guys give each other **** for saying dumb stuff.

Not exactly sure when this place got so damn sensitive.

Last edited by TheDave; 08-28-2009 at 09:05 PM..
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:00 PM   #135
Drek
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Question for you, Drek... which of those named individuals who are responsible for the chaos... are still relevant to the Broncos? One could still include Marshall on the list, but let's face it, he's probably on his way out of town. So that leaves McDaniels/Bowlen/Xanders who are still relevant. So yes... I criticize the ones who are responsible and can still affect the Broncos. Jay Cutler is the Bears' problem. And Brandon Marshall will (most likely) soon be another team's problem. Does that clarify things at all?

I had nothing whatsoever to do with Montrose and do not believe I ever hounded him at all over anything. I challenge you to show me where I did.
Please. You've been singing the same song and dance about McDaniels since the day he was hired. Before we moved Cutler, after we traded him, before this **** with Marshall, and you'll be doing it long after that as well.

You've got an axe to grind. You've had it since Bowlen got rid of a guy who was stealing his money and giving half-assed effort (Mike Shanahan) and brought in someone who still had a passion for winning football. Why? Because that guy just so happened to be an assistant in the most successful football organization since the Walsh lead 49ers.

You can try and find excuses but on this you are a one topic voter and you've tried to cast that same ballot so many times that the entire board knows where you stand.

As for Montrose, I doubt he did. You do at least have class when it comes to fellow posters on here. But to then act like somehow speaking ill of our new management is the oppressed view on here? Thats just about the most obtuse thing I've heard on this board in a long time. You feel like that because you run out the same tired arguments every single chance you get, and now pretty much everyone knows what side of the fence you are on.

Quote:
Yeah, supposedly I'm bashing McDaniels in every thread on the board... yet there are only 4 threads currently on Page One that I actually have posted on...and one of those is the Neck Pony thread. It's looking like perhaps a bit of exaggeration has occurred.
Blue, you really want to go down that road? I'll start pulling up threads about your Pats hate from when McDaniels first interviewed if you want. Or the multiple threads where you ranted like a lunatic about how he was hijacking our team and turning it into Patriots West.

Maybe you've never had a debate on a forum with someone who actually can remember past what they had for lunch. Me? I happen to have pretty capable powers of recollection. I don't throw people's explicit quotes back in their face or dig up old threads because its impolite and childish. But when you start trying to play the martyr? That level of two faced bull**** deserves it. So just say so. If you really think your posting history can withstand someone digging up old threads and show you to be an impartial judge of this new regime then I'll start providing you some choice quotes you can explain the impartiality thereof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by listopencil View Post
Because it's funny.

Orton isn't Brady. Orton doesn't look like Brady. Orton doesn't play like Brady. Orton doesn't throw like Brady. Orton isn't Brady.

But to make that comparison because you are so jazzed up about Training Camp starting and getting to see your team again...lol. That's some homer-tastic enthusiasm. It's endearing and goofy all in one. I'm going to keep doing it whenever the situation comes up because it really is all of us in a nutshell. We all have that moment every year where we believe we can win it all, don't we?
In the sense that we can all get swept up in some waves of excitement for a team we enjoy? Sure, no harm there. But when it becomes a punch line in a thread where the guy said he was stepping away from the forum? ****, at least let the people who enjoyed all the hours he spent typing camp reports give him a send off without trying to throw that back in his face.

While the Foneco **** got played out it was always meant in jest. The level of venomous aggression some people level at anyone who shows any excitement or hope for the '09 Broncos is just flat out sickening.

This board has taken a serious step back in the general amount of class and decorum shown to other posters over this off-season. Its disgusting and it makes this place a worthless cesspool no better than what ESPN offers. I don't get that wound up over the Broncos, football, sports, or basically anything in general. But a lack of class and decency towards other people, even (especially?) if done behind the veil of anonymity provided by an internet connection? That just outright disgusts me and takes all humor out of the debate. Montrose is one example of people going overboard with ****. There are dozens of others where people have let what should be a good natured debate come to personal insults and verbal attacks.

In short this board is becoming overrun with two conflicting armies of dickhead zombies and as a result the reason I always came here before (enjoyable football discussion) no longer exists within these confines. I'm honestly about done with it.
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 09:09 PM   #136
listopencil
[sarcasm]text[/sarcasm]

BOOM! Winner.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Broncos FO

Quote:
In short this board is becoming overrun with two conflicting armies of dickhead zombies and as a result the reason I always came here before (enjoyable football discussion) no longer exists within these confines. I'm honestly about done with it.
I can understand that. Have you tried the KFFL Broncos board? It's not very active but there is a good group of posters over there and things rarely get out of hand. The off season is really, really slow over there-lol. I was on that board before this one and just couldn't handle how slow it would get over there in the off season. I still lurk and occasionally post:

http://forums.kffl.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17

Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not trying to run you off. I still use both.
listopencil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:07 PM   #137
lostknight
In The Arena

ohwaitwtf

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tim Tebow

I am shocked that anyone finds this surprising. Marshall was very quick to get the meeting contents - including Mr. Bowlen's remark that Brandon could pick what he wanted - on the record. The fact that the team P.R staff then told people not to say that they were happy for Brandon when he was aquitted, and the misdiagnosis of his injury - when a similar misdiagnosis cost Al Wilson his career - makes for a pissed of W.R.

Look anyone can read between the lines the night Darrent was killed to realize that he is cut from the same cloth as Walker, TO and a whole universe of other Wide Receivers who are phenomenally good at self destructing.

But we also have a front office that is insistent on picking a fight. Everyone here would have agreed a month ago that he deserved a contract extension. Now he finds himself sitting on the sideline, just waiting on another McDonald's bag. Gas Leak meet Open Flame.
lostknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:17 AM   #138
Atlas
Draft Defense Early&Often

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
Assuming you're serious, I at least give you credit for admitting this. There are lot of others posting here regularly who need to come out of the closet along with you.
Yeah I'm serious... I think I'm done.
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 12:56 AM   #139
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Please. You've been singing the same song and dance about McDaniels since the day he was hired. Before we moved Cutler, after we traded him, before this **** with Marshall, and you'll be doing it long after that as well.

You've got an axe to grind. You've had it since Bowlen got rid of a guy who was stealing his money and giving half-assed effort (Mike Shanahan) and brought in someone who still had a passion for winning football. Why? Because that guy just so happened to be an assistant in the most successful football organization since the Walsh lead 49ers.

You can try and find excuses but on this you are a one topic voter and you've tried to cast that same ballot so many times that the entire board knows where you stand.

As for Montrose, I doubt he did. You do at least have class when it comes to fellow posters on here. But to then act like somehow speaking ill of our new management is the oppressed view on here? Thats just about the most obtuse thing I've heard on this board in a long time. You feel like that because you run out the same tired arguments every single chance you get, and now pretty much everyone knows what side of the fence you are on.

Blue, you really want to go down that road? I'll start pulling up threads about your Pats hate from when McDaniels first interviewed if you want. Or the multiple threads where you ranted like a lunatic about how he was hijacking our team and turning it into Patriots West.
Fine. I apologize for none of my anti-Patriot sentiment. However. I never attacked Montrose for his optimism. In fact, I applaud that and would challenge anyone who said he didn't have a right to express his positive opinions (or told him to leave the Mane for posting them). And I do not believe that he "deserves" to suffer personal attacks because of posting that opinion.

Quote:
Maybe you've never had a debate on a forum with someone who actually can remember past what they had for lunch. Me? I happen to have pretty capable powers of recollection. I don't throw people's explicit quotes back in their face or dig up old threads because its impolite and childish. But when you start trying to play the martyr? That level of two faced bull**** deserves it. So just say so. If you really think your posting history can withstand someone digging up old threads and show you to be an impartial judge of this new regime then I'll start providing you some choice quotes you can explain the impartiality thereof.
Please show me where I ever claimed to be "impartial"... I didn't. I said I didn't personally attack Montrose.

Quote:
In the sense that we can all get swept up in some waves of excitement for a team we enjoy? Sure, no harm there. But when it becomes a punch line in a thread where the guy said he was stepping away from the forum? ****, at least let the people who enjoyed all the hours he spent typing camp reports give him a send off without trying to throw that back in his face.

While the Foneco **** got played out it was always meant in jest. The level of venomous aggression some people level at anyone who shows any excitement or hope for the '09 Broncos is just flat out sickening.

This board has taken a serious step back in the general amount of class and decorum shown to other posters over this off-season. Its disgusting and it makes this place a worthless cesspool no better than what ESPN offers. I don't get that wound up over the Broncos, football, sports, or basically anything in general. But a lack of class and decency towards other people, even (especially?) if done behind the veil of anonymity provided by an internet connection? That just outright disgusts me and takes all humor out of the debate. Montrose is one example of people going overboard with ****. There are dozens of others where people have let what should be a good natured debate come to personal insults and verbal attacks.

My stance is that both sides need to show more tolerance of opinions that differ from their own. Personal attacks (like some of them in this quoted post) are not warranted... posters do not "deserve" to be attacked simply because they see things differently. Your earlier post flat-out stated that you believe I "deserved" to have my intelligence questioned and/or be called a "retard" or worse for no other reason than "I expressed an opinion that called into question McDaniels' competence to do the job of an NFL HC"....

Personal attacks are... IMHO... the last resort of a poster who can no longer argue the issues at hand.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:10 AM   #140
lex
Ring of Famer

The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Fine. I apologize for none of my anti-Patriot sentiment. However. I never attacked Montrose for his optimism. In fact, I applaud that and would challenge anyone who said he didn't have a right to express his positive opinions (or told him to leave the Mane for posting them). And I do not believe that he "deserves" to suffer personal attacks because of posting that opinion.

Please show me where I ever claimed to be "impartial"... I didn't. I said I didn't personally attack Montrose.

My stance is that both sides need to show more tolerance of opinions that differ from their own. Personal attacks (like some of them in this quoted post) are not warranted... posters do not "deserve" to be attacked simply because they see things differently. Your earlier post flat-out stated that you believe I "deserved" to have my intelligence questioned and/or be called a "retard" or worse for no other reason than "I expressed an opinion that called into question McDaniels' competence to do the job of an NFL HC"....

Personal attacks are... IMHO... the last resort of a poster who can no longer argue the issues at hand.
You shouldnt apologize for your steadfast opposition to all things New England. While some are blasting you for it, it also needs to be pointed out that there are those like LLLang and TonyR who are awash with unabashed Patriot worship. A lot of their success has been tainted and many seem to have forgotten this.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:17 AM   #141
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
You shouldnt apologize for your steadfast opposition to all things New England. While some are blasting you for it, it also needs to be pointed out that there are those like LLLang and TonyR who are awash with unabashed Patriot worship. A lot of their success has been tainted and many seem to have forgotten this.
I could really do without little Bill jr hoodie. Its gay, no other coach does it and the hoodie doesn't give BB powers. I want our coach to find his own thing.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:18 AM   #142
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lex View Post
Anyone who believes I'm the only football fan in existence who intensely dislikes the New England Cheatriots really should click on my sig image...

Belicheat and his staff intentionally and knowingly chose to break league rules... hence it's on them; not me... that I lost all respect for them. And eight months ago, worshipping Belicheat and the Patriots was not a prerequisite for being a "good Bronco fan".... as it apparently is now.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:18 AM   #143
ScottXray
Opinionated A******

We will NOT lose!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Off. CENTER

Quote:

I have to agree with this statement. Feelings have gotten so hot around here
that we have good posters leaving the board for other regions and sites.

Why? Because the constant bickering around here this season IS getting hard to take. And there are lines being crossed that shouldn't be.

Its sad, because we are (most of us ) passionate about being Bronco fans.

And there is no Right , no Wrong position , just different opinions, but many are carrying out increasingly vindictive and objectionable flame wars. It seems like many, if not most, threads end up in personal diatribes between one or two posters. The constant sniping is tiresome.

I don't relish the idea, but maybe its time to tone down the personal attacks with some bans or something, if people keep making personal attacks in threads. On the internet, everyone has too much of a tendency to act like BM..

TJ has never been one to hand out bans lightly, and I can see why...it eventually drives people away if used too often. A middle ground might be needed for a while though.
ScottXray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:26 AM   #144
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottXray View Post
I have to agree with this statement. Feelings have gotten so hot around here
that we have good posters leaving the board for other regions and sites.

Why? Because the constant bickering around here this season IS getting hard to take. And there are lines being crossed that shouldn't be.

Its sad, because we are (most of us ) passionate about being Bronco fans.

And there is no Right , no Wrong position , just different opinions, but many are carrying out increasingly vindictive and objectionable flame wars. It seems like many, if not most, threads end up in personal diatribes between one or two posters. The constant sniping is tiresome.

I don't relish the idea, but maybe its time to tone down the personal attacks with some bans or something, if people keep making personal attacks in threads. On the internet, everyone has too much of a tendency to act like BM..

TJ has never been one to hand out bans lightly, and I can see why...it eventually drives people away if used too often. A middle ground might be needed for a while though.
Differences of opinion exist on all Broncos forums I've visited this year.... it's just a trying time for the Broncos fanbase. And that's not TJ's fault... or any other Bronco forum admin's fault... the chaos begins and ends with the Broncos PTB (powers that be)... and until stability is achieved in the franchise, it won't happen in the fanbase.
Old 08-29-2009, 01:34 AM   #145
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU

Bacon bits

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"

Quote:
Anyone who believes I'm the only football fan in existence who intensely dislikes the New England Cheatriots really should click on my sig image...

Belicheat and his staff intentionally and knowingly chose to break league rules... hence it's on them; not me... that I lost all respect for them. And eight months ago, worshipping Belicheat and the Patriots was not a prerequisite for being a "good Bronco fan".... as it apparently is now.
My best friends wife is a Broncos fan and he is a Pats fan. She taught his son to call the Pats the cheaters. Its awesome.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 01:38 AM   #146
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willynowei View Post
I've had enough.

Its perfectly fine to have conflicting opinions but lately the amount of hostilities on this board have been unbelievable. I left the official Bronco forums seven/eight years ago because the comments there were too laden with pointless threads and personal attacks to warrant any real football related conversation.

Now, this place is worse. And to top it off, the guys at the center of all this are not teenagers like the ones on those forums, you've got guys who've watched football since before I was born acting like kids.

There's some kind of witch hunt going on every time I log on, finding people that think this or think that and then mocking them to drive them off the website. And no ones worried about voicing why they think the way they do, they're just trying to frustrate opposing posters with ****ed up insinuations and crude remarks.

Bronco fans are treating each other worse than they are Chief and Raider fans. At this point its clear that something is messed up, not with the team, not with McDaniels or Marshall, but with the people that post on this board.

Thanks Taco for the great site, I'm sure it will continue to flourish, and I wish all Bronco fans the best.
Hopefully you just need a "breather"... and will be back soon.
Old 08-29-2009, 02:11 AM   #147
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings

I said Do It!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lostknight View Post
destructing.

But we also have a front office that is insistent on picking a fight. Everyone here would have agreed a month ago that he deserved a contract extension. Now he finds himself sitting on the sideline, just waiting on another McDonald's bag. Gas Leak meet Open Flame.
everyone? We didnt know his status on his court case and his threats so no, not everyone was on board for an automatic contract extension. BM did not do it correctly and now it cost him now and in the future.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:01 AM   #148
baja
Headmaster

The Fixer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson

I tried to read this thread but I kept nodding off and it's 7 AM.

Is there a nice fancy word for saying the same thing over and over again?
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:06 AM   #149
The Joker
Ring of Famer

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I tried to read this thread but I kept nodding off and it's 7 AM.

Is there a nice fancy word for saying the same thing over and over again?
Repetition.
The Joker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2009, 08:15 AM   #150
OABB
sarcasm font

always on.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Knowshon Moreno

**** all of you. **** you blue. **** you popps. **** you rev(there you made a list you ****ing narcissist). **** you tsiguy(just shut the **** up already). **** you watermock, you crazy glue-sniffing nutjob. **** dortoh and hotrod and capn snuggie.

Shut.

The.

Up.

Already!
OABB is offline   Reply With Quote