The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2009, 11:33 AM   #101
Atlas
Draft Defense Early&Often
 
Atlas's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 18,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Yep... you forgot that it's your fault and my fault and the fault of every fan who dares to question any move whatsoever that this rookie noob HC makes... we're "bad fans" and this mess is undoubtedly all our doing.
You're a bad fan.

Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:38 AM   #102
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,698

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atlas View Post
You're a bad fan.

I know... the "fan police" are out in force lately and becoming more hostile than ever in their defense of the Wunderkind...
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:49 AM   #103
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Yeah, and not so long ago people were saying no team would ever give up anything at all for Jay. And after we got two first-rounders for him, they're still saying the Bears won't raise his salary...ever. You have to wait for the proper timeframe to elapse between "we are not going to trade the player" and "the Denver Broncos announce a trade with 'X' team for the player".... it's deja vu and like the Cutler situation, it's beyond the point of resolution. So we'll lose two of our 3 best offensive players from last season because they do not want to work with this coach/front office.
You're retarded, aren't you?

Level with us. We can take it.

Marshall has never said anything but good things about the organization or the front office. His is STRICTLY about money, he's made mention of this numerous times. And yet you still hang on desperately to this idea that because McDaniels came from the Pats and the Pats are evil, that McDaniels is evil.

It's completely absurd. Retarded. Truthfully.
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:55 AM   #104
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,698

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post
You're retarded, aren't you?

Level with us. We can take it.

Marshall has never said anything but good things about the organization or the front office. His is STRICTLY about money, he's made mention of this numerous times. And yet you still hang on desperately to this idea that because McDaniels came from the Pats and the Pats are evil, that McDaniels is evil.

It's completely absurd. Retarded. Truthfully.
I'm sorry. Did you say something? I can't hear you.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 11:57 AM   #105
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
I'm sorry. Did you say something? I can't hear you.
Clever.

You're right. I never should have assumed you'd know how to read, what with your absolutely moronic takes on this football team.
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:09 PM   #106
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,698

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post
Clever.

You're right. I never should have assumed you'd know how to read, what with your absolutely moronic takes on this football team.
Sorry but I don't think we'll ever agree on anything and it's seemed to me that the personal attack is the first place you go, so there seems to be little point in engaging in dialogue with you.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:15 PM   #107
TheElusiveKyleOrton
BOOM.
 
TheElusiveKyleOrton's Avatar
 
Touched By God

Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Denver
Posts: 10,689
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
Sorry but I don't think we'll ever agree on anything and it's seemed to me that the personal attack is the first place you go, so there seems to be little point in engaging in dialogue with you.
When you come up with total bull**** for your posts, you look like a retard. I was asking for you to clear that up, if in fact I was confused.

Looks like I wasn't.
__________________
Nobody puts Jay-bee in the corner.
TheElusiveKyleOrton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:17 PM   #108
scorpio
Cubicle Pimp
 
scorpio's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 3,502
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
I know... the "fan police" are out in force lately and becoming more hostile than ever in their defense of the Wunderkind...
You're not a bad fan, just misunderstood.



And perhaps mildly retarded.
scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 12:19 PM   #109
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,698

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
You're not a bad fan, just misunderstood.



And perhaps mildly retarded.
Thanks for the insult....
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:31 PM   #110
HAT
I think, therefore I ham.
 
HAT's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 5,771

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Adam Weber
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post
You're retarded, aren't you?

.
Close....Female.
HAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:45 PM   #111
RaiderH8r
In The Bag
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 
Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Meth Alley
Posts: 10,375

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatOneDenverMooseGuy View Post
You're retarded, aren't you?

Level with us. We can take it.

Marshall has never said anything but good things about the organization or the front office. His is STRICTLY about money, he's made mention of this numerous times. And yet you still hang on desperately to this idea that because McDaniels came from the Pats and the Pats are evil, that McDaniels is evil.

It's completely absurd. Retarded. Truthfully.
I'm just disappointed that Marshall is in it for the money while the rest of the Broncos organization, heck the rest of the NFL is in it for love of the game.

On another note, have you considered owning a bridge? Cuz' I've got just the one to sell ya.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:45 PM   #112
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
But... BCJ...isn't it also a valid question why Pro Bowl players don't want to work with/for this inexperienced rookie HC? Or why he seems uninterested in trying to work with them (seems to want all "big names" off the roster)?
Come on blue! Cutler had his feelings hurt and if it was McDaniels wanting a lesser known player (like Cassel), then maybe there is a little truth in it. You would be arguing that McDaniels has more talent with someone raw or new than being able to keep someone like.......hmmmm........ Tom Brady happy and always improve or keep status quo with his talent. Unless I hear Belicheat saying that McDaniels approached him and wanted Brady out to get Cassel in before the injury, then I am with you. As for FC Marshall, what other options did the coach have? FC Marshall brought this on himself and thought he can push his weight around once he was top dog of the team when Cutler got his "wish" to be traded. Seems veterans like Stokely are having no problems with the coach and probably agrees with the suspension. Remember, Stokely is the one that had to stop FC BM from going "Look at me America" with his stupid Obama sign during the national televised game that would have got him fined and/or suspended.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:47 PM   #113
Broncos4tw
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,445
Default

I don't think people think crap through. McD IS an inexperienced HC, how you could spin that any other way boggles the mind. How Cutler went from a QB most loved (the only complaints I heard last year, were his occasional outbursts and finger-pointing after games.. only saw this twice, and he is a young player), to a "complete douche" just amazes me.

Cutler was whiny? Yea, sure was. BMarsh acting like a pissy 12yo that wasn't picked for a game of flag football? Sure. Is there ways of DEALING with players like these? Yea, there is. The NFL is full of egocentric players, get used to it. EVERY TEAM has these players to some degree. The difference on those teams, is they have a fo and a HC that knows how to deal with these players.

I'm sure BMarsh didn't just decide to walk out and act like a jerk for the fun of it. Something goaded him into it. Still not a good decision, obviously, but why did he?

Why so many fans have unabashed love for a HC that hasn't proved a damn thing yet is puzzling. Do you REALLY expect the players to suck his left nut and have the utmost respect for the guy, simply because he has the HC job? You still need to earn the respect. Joining our team and lying out the gate doesn't help. Getting rid of liked players to replace with your own from your old team probably won't build a lot of trust.

Other teams have primadonas, trouble-makers, and immature younger guys. They handle it. We are not. There is a disconnect somewhere.

If we run every player out of town who has any sort of a "me" mentality, or an ego, or acts immature, we are going to suck as bad as the Lions. We need TALENT. Sometimes it come with baggage. He needs to learn to deal with it.
Broncos4tw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:50 PM   #114
Willynowei
Some dude
 
Willynowei's Avatar
 
Football is a wonderful thing.

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: NY
Posts: 3,024

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
Close....Female.
I don't know what I'm more appalled by, the way that self proclaimed Bronco fans are treating each other, or the repulsive manner of which some of the idiots on this thread are attacking a female poster.

I haven't got the time to read the whole thread and follow the argument but attacking the poster has nothing to do with the validity of your argument fellas. And even if it did, you don't do that; but you all know that, you're just taking the opportunity of posting behind a computer screen to say stupid ****.

Last edited by Willynowei; 08-28-2009 at 01:54 PM..
Willynowei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #115
RaiderH8r
In The Bag
 
RaiderH8r's Avatar
 
Don't worry. Nobody's listening.

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: Meth Alley
Posts: 10,375

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MethWolfe
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos4tw View Post
I don't think people think crap through. McD IS an inexperienced HC, how you could spin that any other way boggles the mind. How Cutler went from a QB most loved (the only complaints I heard last year, were his occasional outbursts and finger-pointing after games.. only saw this twice, and he is a young player), to a "complete douche" just amazes me.

Cutler was whiny? Yea, sure was. BMarsh acting like a pissy 12yo that wasn't picked for a game of flag football? Sure. Is there ways of DEALING with players like these? Yea, there is. The NFL is full of egocentric players, get used to it. EVERY TEAM has these players to some degree. The difference on those teams, is they have a fo and a HC that knows how to deal with these players.

I'm sure BMarsh didn't just decide to walk out and act like a jerk for the fun of it. Something goaded him into it. Still not a good decision, obviously, but why did he?

Why so many fans have unabashed love for a HC that hasn't proved a damn thing yet is puzzling. Do you REALLY expect the players to suck his left nut and have the utmost respect for the guy, simply because he has the HC job? You still need to earn the respect. Joining our team and lying out the gate doesn't help. Getting rid of liked players to replace with your own from your old team probably won't build a lot of trust.

Other teams have primadonas, trouble-makers, and immature younger guys. They handle it. We are not. There is a disconnect somewhere.

If we run every player out of town who has any sort of a "me" mentality, or an ego, or acts immature, we are going to suck as bad as the Lions. We need TALENT. Sometimes it come with baggage. He needs to learn to deal with it.
I'm telling you, McKid really knows how to get the most out of his players.
RaiderH8r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:51 PM   #116
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
Hey Mock, Jiffy needs a spokesman.
only if Jiffy had the new "peanut Butter and Rum" jars. Hurry, somebody make up the labels on photo shop.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 01:52 PM   #117
TailgateNut
Bleedin' orange!
 
TailgateNut's Avatar
 
.......as much as tebonites

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Mile High
Posts: 19,985

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Howard Griffith
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos4tw View Post






If we run every player out of town who has any sort of a "me" mentality, or an ego, or acts immature, we are going to suck as bad as the Lions. We need TALENT. Sometimes it come with baggage. He needs to learn to deal with it.
we are way beyond "any sort of", we've hit the virus stage. He's a cancerous wart and needs to be removed immediately. Either bench his ass for eternity, or send him packing to the Lions.
TailgateNut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:01 PM   #118
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 21,877

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaiderH8r View Post
McDip**** sure knows how to get the best production out of his players. Wow. Once Royal is a bonafide 100 catch receiver McKid will have him cleaning out urinal cakes just to prove to McKid that McKid is the Head Midget in Charge.
really? You pick one of top personality on this team that people favor and make some moronic post about our head coach cutting off his legs. Please show us all the problems, since college, that McDaniels was responsible for Flava Clowns personality and behavior? I have heard McDaniels repeatedly not answer a question that is "internal" and not for public consumption. If Royal catches 100 balls, it is based on his work ethic, his ability to read a new playbook, his talent and of course the QBs ability to get him the ball. Let us not forget that 100 catches probably means BM is no where in sight.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:02 PM   #119
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,698

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncocalijohn View Post
Come on blue! Cutler had his feelings hurt and if it was McDaniels wanting a lesser known player (like Cassel), then maybe there is a little truth in it. You would be arguing that McDaniels has more talent with someone raw or new than being able to keep someone like.......hmmmm........ Tom Brady happy and always improve or keep status quo with his talent. Unless I hear Belicheat saying that McDaniels approached him and wanted Brady out to get Cassel in before the injury, then I am with you. As for FC Marshall, what other options did the coach have? FC Marshall brought this on himself and thought he can push his weight around once he was top dog of the team when Cutler got his "wish" to be traded. Seems veterans like Stokely are having no problems with the coach and probably agrees with the suspension. Remember, Stokely is the one that had to stop FC BM from going "Look at me America" with his stupid Obama sign during the national televised game that would have got him fined and/or suspended.
I think a more-experienced HC could have and would have handled both the Cutler and Marshall situations better... with more finesse, diplomacy, and tact. Neither situation had to get this bad. IMHO. And that is on Cutler, Marshall and McDaniels/Bowlen/Xanders.

And the team will be diminished (less talent, particularly at QB) because of it.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:06 PM   #120
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,698

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HAT View Post
Close....Female.
Nice... insults and sexism all in one thread....
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:11 PM   #121
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,698

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willynowei View Post
I don't know what I'm more appalled by, the way that self proclaimed Bronco fans are treating each other, or the repulsive manner of which some of the idiots on this thread are attacking a female poster.

I haven't got the time to read the whole thread and follow the argument but attacking the poster has nothing to do with the validity of your argument fellas. And even if it did, you don't do that; but you all know that, you're just taking the opportunity of posting behind a computer screen to say stupid ****.
It's pretty appalling with all the peanut butter references aimed toward Mock, too. He almost died and people now use it as smack toward him. Very unseemly... and on his birthday, no less.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:15 PM   #122
lex
Ring of Famer
 
lex's Avatar
 
The Broncos have been DisemBowlened

Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Chi-Town
Posts: 10,236

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TailgateNut View Post
we are way beyond "any sort of", we've hit the virus stage. He's a cancerous wart and needs to be removed immediately. Either bench his ass for eternity, or send him packing to the Lions.
...and the worst part is, the OM now has a cyst on its TailgateOvary.
lex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:17 PM   #123
Drek
Ring of Famer
 
Drek's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Posts: 12,368
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
I think a more-experienced HC could have and would have handled both the Cutler and Marshall situations better... with more finesse, diplomacy, and tact. Neither situation had to get this bad. IMHO. And that is on Cutler, Marshall and McDaniels/Bowlen/Xanders.

And the team will be diminished (less talent, particularly at QB) because of it.
Thats great that you say that, but it takes a round of back and forth from anyone trying to discuss it with you for you to make this statement, yet you willingly chime in at every opportunity when you can assign blame of any sort to McDaniels.

Notice how that comes off as just a tad disingenuous? I mean, ignore the fact that you've publicly stated your hatred for all things Patriots including McDaniels. You claim you believe there was mutual blame in all these situations, yet you perpetually axe grind against only one side and its always the same side.

And you wonder why people jump on you the second you begin doing it in a new thread. People know what to expect at this point Blue. We've heard your song and dance about McDaniels before. We'll hear it again, we're sure of it. Its no different than Rev, Atlas, SoCal, or Buff. The lot of you can generally be pretty good posters, but you absolutely refuse to allow things like perspective and moving on factor in with regards to the new coach. Shanahan is gone. A young guy with a sterling resume from New England has taken over. Get over it or don't be surprised when your posts are met with derision.

Hell, Montrose made ONE ****ING COMMENT out of exuberance and love of this franchise in which he compared Kyle Orton to Tom Brady in some senses. He was hounded with it in thread after thread and it was treated like a punch line on this forum for a few weeks. Yet somehow those who continue to b**** repeatedly about **** from several months ago are the victims around here?
Drek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 02:23 PM   #124
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,698

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
Thats great that you say that, but it takes a round of back and forth from anyone trying to discuss it with you for you to make this statement, yet you willingly chime in at every opportunity when you can assign blame of any sort to McDaniels.

Notice how that comes off as just a tad disingenuous? I mean, ignore the fact that you've publicly stated your hatred for all things Patriots including McDaniels. You claim you believe there was mutual blame in all these situations, yet you perpetually axe grind against only one side and its always the same side.

And you wonder why people jump on you the second you begin doing it in a new thread. People know what to expect at this point Blue. We've heard your song and dance about McDaniels before. We'll hear it again, we're sure of it. Its no different than Rev, Atlas, SoCal, or Buff. The lot of you can generally be pretty good posters, but you absolutely refuse to allow things like perspective and moving on factor in with regards to the new coach. Shanahan is gone. A young guy with a sterling resume from New England has taken over. Get over it or don't be surprised when your posts are met with derision.

Hell, Montrose made ONE ****ING COMMENT out of exuberance and love of this franchise in which he compared Kyle Orton to Tom Brady in some senses. He was hounded with it in thread after thread and it was treated like a punch line on this forum for a few weeks. Yet somehow those who continue to b**** repeatedly about **** from several months ago are the victims around here?
Question for you, Drek... which of those named individuals who are responsible for the chaos... are still relevant to the Broncos? One could still include Marshall on the list, but let's face it, he's probably on his way out of town. So that leaves McDaniels/Bowlen/Xanders who are still relevant. So yes... I criticize the ones who are responsible and can still affect the Broncos. Jay Cutler is the Bears' problem. And Brandon Marshall will (most likely) soon be another team's problem. Does that clarify things at all?

I had nothing whatsoever to do with Montrose and do not believe I ever hounded him at all over anything. I challenge you to show me where I did.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2009, 03:01 PM   #125
Atlas
Draft Defense Early&Often
 
Atlas's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2004
Posts: 18,372
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drek View Post
Thats great that you say that, but it takes a round of back and forth from anyone trying to discuss it with you for you to make this statement, yet you willingly chime in at every opportunity when you can assign blame of any sort to McDaniels.

Notice how that comes off as just a tad disingenuous? I mean, ignore the fact that you've publicly stated your hatred for all things Patriots including McDaniels. You claim you believe there was mutual blame in all these situations, yet you perpetually axe grind against only one side and its always the same side.

And you wonder why people jump on you the second you begin doing it in a new thread. People know what to expect at this point Blue. We've heard your song and dance about McDaniels before. We'll hear it again, we're sure of it. Its no different than Rev, Atlas, SoCal, or Buff. The lot of you can generally be pretty good posters, but you absolutely refuse to allow things like perspective and moving on factor in with regards to the new coach. Shanahan is gone. A young guy with a sterling resume from New England has taken over. Get over it or don't be surprised when your posts are met with derision.

Hell, Montrose made ONE ****ING COMMENT out of exuberance and love of this franchise in which he compared Kyle Orton to Tom Brady in some senses. He was hounded with it in thread after thread and it was treated like a punch line on this forum for a few weeks. Yet somehow those who continue to b**** repeatedly about **** from several months ago are the victims around here?
I have no clue what you are saying about Montrose. As perspective goes. I'm a Broncos' fan, but I'm not really a fan of this Broncos' team. So maybe I need to step away for awhile and see if my passion for them comes back. I don't know. To tell you the truth I'm not going to lose any sleep over not watching the Broncos this year. Is that a bad thing, I doubt it. Afterall, it's only football. So maybe the one thing this offseason has done for me it's freed me of my addiction to the Broncos. With that new doors will open I'm sure.
Atlas is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:54 PM.


Denver Broncos