The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-31-2009, 12:10 AM   #2551
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Agreed. Great sendoff, biv.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:14 AM   #2552
Bronco Yoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCMElway View Post
Agreed. Great sendoff, biv.
You're in there too JCME.... don't know why the filter decided tp bleeped you. That must have cost you some serious cigars to TJ
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:16 AM   #2553
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Yoda, Shhhhh. Don't tell anyone, I'm flying under the radar!

On a serious note, I think I post enough here to be an active participant in the game and not just try and get through each round by hiding and not being a part of the survivor community. Guys who don't post in the thread, to me, aren't really playing the game and should get voted out.

If I was one of the ghosts this round, I know who my target(s) would be.

Just sayin'.

Last edited by JCMElway; 03-31-2009 at 12:19 AM..
Old 03-31-2009, 12:19 AM   #2554
Q
-

The ghosts do not sleep tonight.
Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 12:24 AM   #2555
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Wraith View Post
The ghosts do not sleep tonight.
No, but the Lion does!

And now, so does this sleepy little survivor. I work tomorrow morning, so the first thing I get to do when I'm off is to check and see Survivor results. Either I will be the happy kid on Christmas morning, or the surprised mobster who gets popped in the back of the head just because.

We shall see. But, a top eight finish ain't bad. We'll see how it goes. It's been a fun Survivor regardless.
Old 03-31-2009, 01:17 AM   #2556
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

Bang Bang
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:41 AM   #2557
Q
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post

Our current cast of Survivors will each have two votes in this Round Ten:

They are (for your targeting pleasure):

TheReverend
orange&blue
SureShot
bowtown
JCMElway
ApaOps5
Dortoh
Falconer

5 will die.

Voting in Round Ten may begin at any time. All votes must be PMd to Old Dude no later than NOON, Tuesday, March 31. Those five players receiving the most elimination votes in Round Ten will be out of the game.

Kaput.

The three survivors will then battle for first through third places on April Fool's Day. To repeat, we are going to kill five players in Round Ten, based on whoever gets the most elimination votes.

Ghosts also get to vote in this round and have the following "ammunition" (votes) to work with, which may be distributed around the targets in whatever way they want. As you will note, contestants killed earlier in the contest have more votes.

BABronco: 15 votes
DBroncos4Life and TD30: 13 votes each.
Baja, Rusty Shackleford and Broncosteven: 11 votes each.
DHallblows, ghwk and BroncBuff: 9 votes each.
Missingnumber7, sirhcyennek81 and kamakazi_kal: 7 votes each.
Conklin, Mediator12 and Arkansas Bronco: 5 votes each.
CBS1177, CBF1 and TheDave: 4 votes each
AmesJ523, Ludo21 and vancejohnson82: 3 votes each
Bronco Yoda, gunns, bfoflcommish and Broncobiv: 2 votes each.

Ghosts may "will" all or part of any of their votes to any other Ghost or Player, by simply PMing that fact to Old Dude. Some already have. Once votes are "willed" they may not be recovered. However, the receiving Ghost (or Player) may pass those, or any portion of them on to anyone else. The deadline for submitting "wills" is 8:00 pm, Denver time, Monday, March 30.

Again, all final "votes" by Players and Ghosts alike are due by Noon, Tuesday, March 31, and must be received by Old Dude.

BEGGING FOR MERCY

Each surviving player in this round 10 will have an important option. They must abide by the same deadlines as everyone else. They may either cast two votes of their own (as related above) ... OR, they may PM Old Dude with their choice to apologize, supplicate, debase themselves and beg for mercy from any one Ghost of their choice. But it must have been a Ghost who they voted against during the Round the Ghost was killed.

This will result in the Player receiving ONE vote and ONLY one vote from that Ghost and all votes otherwise aimed at the player by that particular Ghost will be neutralized and ignored.

None of these actions will be revealed until the final results are posted.

If you are a player who desires to exercise your submission and bootlicking supplication option, you must not only PM me with that choice (and naming the ghost to who you are apologizing) but also with a written apology to said ghost, not less than 20 words, nor more than 100 words in length, stating just what a lowly scum you are and why the ghost should spare you.

Those of you who are unsure how to procede in this regad may contact The Wraith for guidance and the appropiate protocol for snivelling.
No groveling? The audience may be disappointed.
Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:10 AM   #2558
OBF1
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin

But the ghosts are not.. Some of the remaining players know they can not do anything but sit back and take it like a man
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 04:43 AM   #2559
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
Some say there should be elegance in death. There should be grace. There should be poetic reverence. Well I say **** that. You know how my death is gonna go? It's gonna go with a boom. A boom upon all the **** suckers who decided to **** me raw with no lube...and in my mind, that is a pretty short list.

So to the wondertwin combo of Rev and Apa, here's a simple message: Go **** yourselves. I was doing just fine on my own. Voting as peacefully as one can vote, with random targets and no true plan or alliance in place. And then one fateful round comes along and I'm approached by TheRev...the offer seems good, although I am expectedly wary. This late in the game, it's doubtful that you should trust anyone offering a safe haven. But knowing that flying solo would probably cost me my life eventually anyway, I decided to join up with the alliance.

Things went smoothly for two rounds. Seven and eight trucked along without a hitch. In fact, round 7 went so well that because of MY vote, Rev's b**** (AKA Apa...or is it the other way around?), was saved from elimination as my votes sent CBF1 into the abyss by one measly vote ahead of Apa. So grateful was Rev for his newly-found allegiance by me that he PMed to me, "On behalf of Apa and I, I wanted to thank you for your assistance this round. We wouldn't have been able to do and stay in tact. Your assistance will NOT be forgotten."

Sooo...of course you meant to say, "Your assistance will NOT be forgotten until one round from now when we shall proceed to bend you over the coffee table and fist-ram your unsuspecting brown eye with all the vigor and contempt of a sadomasochist pulverizing an unsuspecting anal virgin. That is what you meant to say, isn't it? Because that sure is how it came across.

I could've been quite the asset to whatever alliance you were clinging to. I would have been the prefect compliment to a 2 or 3-man team, flying under the radar as I did for so long. But instead, you decided to cast me aside like a cheap hooker after using me for two rounds of sick fun. You're welcome for saving Apa from death. You're welcome for not relaying any sensitive information to anybody. You're welcome for offering my services to you late in the game where they would be the most beneficial, after laying the solid groundwork for a well-played game by myself up until that point. Yes, you're welcome. And **** you. **** you for ****ing me.

Rev and Apa, or Apa and Rev (I can never keep straight which one is the pitcher and which is the catcher)...why don't you both go choke on a nice fat dong. In fact, why don't you both go choke on MY nice fat dong, to be more specific. To use me, abuse me, and discard me like a ****ing tampon during one of you b****es' time of the month, is simply appalling. I suppose I should instead say, well played sirs, well played. But instead, I'm going to say, **** you sirs, **** you.

May your a-holes never know the peace and serenity of a solid **** again. May your tongues never experience the succulence of freshly-picked fruit without the hint of dark, dank schlong during the aftertaste. May your eyes never gaze upon the beauty of a sunset ever again, until you atone for the horrifying travesties you've inflicted upon your fellow survivors. May your feet never feel the wonder of freshly-cut grass until first being singed and blistered by the hottest coals from the fire upon which you callously cast me, without regard, into oblivion.

Rev and Apa. Evil incarnate. You co******ing douche bags deserve whatever horrible fate comes to you. And I will do all in my power to deliver that fate. Congratulations for making it one round farther in the game. Unfortunately, you will not finish the game. You will die, as you deserve to, in a flaming heap of **** and vengeance. My vitriol knows no bounds, and I will do everything in my power to make sure you do not finish this race first. You will stumble, you will fall, and you will perish into the deepest crevice leading straight to Hell as Lucifer himself pulls you down to where you deserve to spend your own personal eternity. Enjoy it, you ****s. You've earned it.
TheReverend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:15 AM   #2560
Eldorado
Formerly orange&blue

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pot Roast

Quote:
Some say there should be elegance in death. There should be grace. There should be poetic reverence. Well I say **** that. You know how my death is gonna go? It's gonna go with a boom. A boom upon all the **** suckers who decided to **** me raw with no lube...and in my mind, that is a pretty short list.

So to the wondertwin combo of Rev and Apa, here's a simple message: Go **** yourselves. I was doing just fine on my own. Voting as peacefully as one can vote, with random targets and no true plan or alliance in place. And then one fateful round comes along and I'm approached by TheRev...the offer seems good, although I am expectedly wary. This late in the game, it's doubtful that you should trust anyone offering a safe haven. But knowing that flying solo would probably cost me my life eventually anyway, I decided to join up with the alliance.

Things went smoothly for two rounds. Seven and eight trucked along without a hitch. In fact, round 7 went so well that because of MY vote, Rev's b**** (AKA Apa...or is it the other way around?), was saved from elimination as my votes sent CBF1 into the abyss by one measly vote ahead of Apa. So grateful was Rev for his newly-found allegiance by me that he PMed to me, "On behalf of Apa and I, I wanted to thank you for your assistance this round. We wouldn't have been able to do and stay in tact. Your assistance will NOT be forgotten."

Sooo...of course you meant to say, "Your assistance will NOT be forgotten until one round from now when we shall proceed to bend you over the coffee table and fist-ram your unsuspecting brown eye with all the vigor and contempt of a sadomasochist pulverizing an unsuspecting anal virgin. That is what you meant to say, isn't it? Because that sure is how it came across.

I could've been quite the asset to whatever alliance you were clinging to. I would have been the prefect compliment to a 2 or 3-man team, flying under the radar as I did for so long. But instead, you decided to cast me aside like a cheap hooker after using me for two rounds of sick fun. You're welcome for saving Apa from death. You're welcome for not relaying any sensitive information to anybody. You're welcome for offering my services to you late in the game where they would be the most beneficial, after laying the solid groundwork for a well-played game by myself up until that point. Yes, you're welcome. And **** you. **** you for ****ing me.

Rev and Apa, or Apa and Rev (I can never keep straight which one is the pitcher and which is the catcher)...why don't you both go choke on a nice fat dong. In fact, why don't you both go choke on MY nice fat dong, to be more specific. To use me, abuse me, and discard me like a ****ing tampon during one of you b****es' time of the month, is simply appalling. I suppose I should instead say, well played sirs, well played. But instead, I'm going to say, **** you sirs, **** you.

May your a-holes never know the peace and serenity of a solid **** again. May your tongues never experience the succulence of freshly-picked fruit without the hint of dark, dank schlong during the aftertaste. May your eyes never gaze upon the beauty of a sunset ever again, until you atone for the horrifying travesties you've inflicted upon your fellow survivors. May your feet never feel the wonder of freshly-cut grass until first being singed and blistered by the hottest coals from the fire upon which you callously cast me, without regard, into oblivion.

Rev and Apa. Evil incarnate. You co******ing douche bags deserve whatever horrible fate comes to you. And I will do all in my power to deliver that fate. Congratulations for making it one round farther in the game. Unfortunately, you will not finish the game. You will die, as you deserve to, in a flaming heap of **** and vengeance. My vitriol knows no bounds, and I will do everything in my power to make sure you do not finish this race first. You will stumble, you will fall, and you will perish into the deepest crevice leading straight to Hell as Lucifer himself pulls you down to where you deserve to spend your own personal eternity. Enjoy it, you ****s. You've earned it.
Wow. Seems upset.

Whats a vitriol?
Eldorado is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 06:48 AM   #2561
bfoflcommish
Time for Broncos Football

GO..........BRONCOS

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater

Quote:

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahaha

i think this may be my fav exit speach ever!!! ever I say!
bfoflcommish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:00 AM   #2562
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

That by far is the leader in the club house for best **** you very much rant ever.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:02 AM   #2563
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
That by far is the leader in the club house for best **** you very much rant ever.
We got oodles of attention in that one, eh, bud?
Old 03-31-2009, 07:12 AM   #2564
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Yeah we sure did, not sure why either. All I have done is voted how ******** told me.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:14 AM   #2565
ghwk
Ring of Famer

Survivor survivor!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton's C3-C5

Quote:

WINNER!!!!
ghwk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:19 AM   #2566
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:

If you only knew the whole story
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:22 AM   #2567
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco Yoda View Post
Well, how we gonna spread the vote out now? Maybe they'll make one last spread sheet for us.
I'm PMing you the voting spread sheet now. Stand by
Old 03-31-2009, 07:25 AM   #2568
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
Bang Bang
Old 03-31-2009, 07:50 AM   #2569
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBF1 View Post
Bang Bang
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:06 AM   #2570
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by amesj523 View Post
Much more applicable and better:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaVNfZWBVhQ
Old 03-31-2009, 08:20 AM   #2571
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

I'm told we're going to have us a lynchin' here pretty quick like.
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:32 AM   #2572
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

I see this game drives some crazy or here's what happens when you kill baja

test Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
OK fess up how much Rep... 03-31-2009 04:04 AM CBF1 I love rep so I can do this... according to you anyways
Who is more important... 03-31-2009 04:03 AM CBF1 here you go.... now go kill the rep thread.
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
Offseason fun: Word... 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
So Ghosts..... 03-31-2009 04:01 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:01 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:00 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 04:00 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 03:59 AM CBF1 .
Offseason fun: Word... 03-31-2009 03:59 AM CBF1 .
If one of them has to... 03-31-2009 03:58 AM CBF1 gettin my moneys worth
End of Cutler saga in... 03-31-2009 03:58 AM CBF1 .
If one of them has to... 03-31-2009 03:57 AM CBF1 .
CBS4: Asked to refrain... 03-31-2009 03:57 AM CBF1 .
End of Cutler saga in... 03-31-2009 03:31 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
So what's your poison? 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
One Wold Trade Center... 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Tell Peyton Hillis... 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:28 AM CBF1 .
Tell Peyton Hillis... 03-31-2009 03:28 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:27 AM CBF1 .
End of Cutler saga in... 03-31-2009 03:27 AM CBF1 .
Tiger Wins 03-31-2009 03:27 AM CBF1 .
Tiger Wins 03-31-2009 03:26 AM CBF1 getting my moneys worth
Re set Rep? 03-31-2009 03:21 AM CBF1 Let me irritate you some more
Re set Rep? 03-31-2009 03:21 AM CBF1 Di it and quit whining about it already. Your thread is not needed.

This is just a sample of the neg rep I ot from CBF1
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 08:39 AM   #2573
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
I see this game drives some crazy or here's what happens when you kill baja

test Reputation Received
Thread Date Posted By Comment
OK fess up how much Rep... 03-31-2009 04:04 AM CBF1 I love rep so I can do this... according to you anyways
Who is more important... 03-31-2009 04:03 AM CBF1 here you go.... now go kill the rep thread.
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
Offseason fun: Word... 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:02 AM CBF1 .
So Ghosts..... 03-31-2009 04:01 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:01 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 04:00 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 04:00 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 03:59 AM CBF1 .
Offseason fun: Word... 03-31-2009 03:59 AM CBF1 .
If one of them has to... 03-31-2009 03:58 AM CBF1 gettin my moneys worth
End of Cutler saga in... 03-31-2009 03:58 AM CBF1 .
If one of them has to... 03-31-2009 03:57 AM CBF1 .
End of Cutler saga in... 03-31-2009 03:31 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
So what's your poison? 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
One Wold Trade Center... 03-31-2009 03:30 AM CBF1 .
SURVIVOR VI: Death by... 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Tell Peyton Hillis... 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:29 AM CBF1 .
Tell Peyton Hillis... 03-31-2009 03:28 AM CBF1 .
Wraith's Lounge 03-31-2009 03:27 AM CBF1 .
Tiger Wins 03-31-2009 03:27 AM CBF1 .
Tiger Wins 03-31-2009 03:26 AM CBF1 getting my moneys worth
Re set Rep? 03-31-2009 03:21 AM CBF1 Let me irritate you some more
Re set Rep? 03-31-2009 03:21 AM CBF1 Di it and quit whining about it already. Your thread is not needed.

This is just a sample of the neg rep I ot from CBF1
Holy hell

I off'd him and only got 1
Old 03-31-2009, 08:46 AM   #2574
TheReverend
Permanent Facepalm

Not. Too. Shabby.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mike Shanahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dortoh View Post
Holy hell

I off'd him and only got 1
I got a couple positive reps... I think it's because I flat out told him what we were doing and that half of his team wasn't really his.
Old 03-31-2009, 08:50 AM   #2575
baja
Happy camper

Sweet

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheReverend View Post
I got a couple positive reps... I think it's because I flat out told him what we were doing and that half of his team wasn't really his.
I got 2 more pages,The dude had to stay up late

Funny part is he thinks it bothers me
baja is offline   Reply With Quote