The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-04-2009, 09:05 PM   #1
BroncoBuff

Adopt-a-Bronco:
MALIK+QUANTERUS
Default OrangeMane Members' semi-annual PLEDGE DRIVE!

The semi-annual
OrangeMane Members' Pledge Drive!

The OrangeMane veterans know the drill, but for the 2008 newcomers, this is a Members' fund drive to help Taco John with the cost of keeping The OrangeMane up and running. Without contributions, TJ is on the hook for the full cost ... less some minimal pay-per-click funds. Taco would never ask for a nickel himself, but with the site growing so much and so fast year after year, and the costs going up, too (he moved us to a bigger, faster, and more expensive server last summer), it seems only fair we try to help out.

No pressure here, it's all completely anonymous unless you wish to make your pledge known. We suggest you "kick in" between $5 and $25 twice a year. Choosing the $5 amount means that for the cost of two fast-food meals a year, you can feel more a part of what goes on here, I know I felt that way ever since I started helping out a bit. Like many of you, this is my first stop on the net every day, and I spend three or four or more hours here every day. $10-$50 a year is not much to pay for that much entertainment/information.

Still can't decide? Let this good-natured Betty White pledge-drive warning from The Simpsons guide your decision:
If you read even one thread on OrangeMane
without contributing ... that's STEALING!

Click here to Contribute via PayPal

Or send check/money order payable to:
The OrangeMane
P.O. Box 353
Seattle WA 98111
BroncoBuff is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links