The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Ring of Fame Threads
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-2008, 03:46 PM   #1826
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

That's seriously a bunch of ****! All I have tried to do in this game is to be a friend and confidant. And what do I get in return? Stabbed in the ****ing back!

Seriously, I've learned the true nature of some of my "friends" by playing this game. You a-holes act so superior to everyone. I should start posting things I've heard about some of you. Knock you off your ****ing high post a little.

Enjoy your stupid little game, a-holes! Newsflash! I only played this stupid ****ing game to have conversation fodder - the unintentional comedy kind. That's right, you ****ers - I am going to spend the next ****ing year making fun of you to my real friends - the kind that don't stab me in the ****ing back.

DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:47 PM   #1827
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
That's seriously a bunch of ****! All I have tried to do in this game is to be a friend and confidant. And what do I get in return? Stabbed in the ****ing back!

Seriously, I've learned the true nature of some of my "friends" by playing this game. You a-holes act so superior to everyone. I should start posting things I've heard about some of you. Knock you off your ****ing high post a little.

Enjoy your stupid little game, a-holes! Newsflash! I only played this stupid ****ing game to have conversation fodder - the unintentional comedy kind. That's right, you ****ers - I am going to spend the next ****ing year making fun of you to my real friends - the kind that don't stab me in the ****ing back.

Thats better
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 03:48 PM   #1828
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Ah, hell. Med just PMd me. I had the whole immunity-elimination thing all backwards.

Guys, I feel like a horse's ass. Will you just forget everything I said back there?
Old 03-14-2008, 03:48 PM   #1829
Mediator12
OM analyst

Roby AND Latimer?Who the Hell Knew?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Hey, I have a question.

When you guys refer to STG, are you referring to smalltowngrll?

I think I've just gotten to the bottom of this game!
Sometimes. Sometimes its actually TSG or TheSportsGuru. I am a dyslexic typist. That is why I edit so many posts
Mediator12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:00 PM   #1830
Pezman
Livin the dream

Andy did you hear about this one?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Quote:

Classic meltdown bro. Folks, we've just witnessed a true Survivor gem

Good times, good times
Old 03-14-2008, 04:08 PM   #1831
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pezman View Post
Classic meltdown bro. Folks, we've just witnessed a true Survivor gem

Good times, good times
Dude, this is of a whole different magnitude, this has got to be the best ever!!! Especially considering it wasn't him who was voted off, he was given immunity! Love it!!! Dom my friend, you're never living this down!!!!
BMF Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #1832
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

Quote:
Ah, hell. Med just PMd me. I had the whole immunity-elimination thing all backwards.

Guys, I feel like a horse's ass. Will you just forget everything I said back there?
OH hell no, you're never living this down!!!
Old 03-14-2008, 04:12 PM   #1833
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showpos...postcount=1566

HMMMMM....
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:17 PM   #1834
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Silly rabbits.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:18 PM   #1835
Arkansas Bronco
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Trix are for kids.
Arkansas Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:25 PM   #1836
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:25 PM   #1837
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!

Defense, defense, defense

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
So appropriate
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:30 PM   #1838
24champ
Bring back Kubiak!

Keep Calm and Chive on

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DomCasual

Is it possible the defendant 24champ went into the Sac-O-Suds, picked 22 specific items off of the shelf, had the clerk take the money, make change, then leave. Then TheDave, Apa, Hotrod, STG drives up...

Don't shake your head I'm not finished yet. Wait until you hear the whole thing you can understand what it is that I'm askin'. Then, TheDave, Apa, Hotrod, STG drives up in a similar looking car, do into the store, shoot the clerk, rob him, then leave?
24champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:33 PM   #1839
BMF Bronco
Offseason sucks...

Adopt-a-Bronco:
ME

the two yoots.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:37 PM   #1840
Jens1893
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Silly rabbits.
Seems to be that itīs only cool if you have a meltdown the round after you were voted out in this year.
Jens1893 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #1841
Old Dude
Super Moderator

Consultant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old Dude View Post
Rules for ROUND 5 WILL BE POSTED LATER THIS AFTERNOON. NO VOTES WILL BE ACCEPTED UNTIL AFTER ROUND 5 IS LAUNCHED.

Bump.

Rules for Round 5 coming in a few minutes...
Old Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:41 PM   #1842
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Punisher you said this would work? Thats the last time I listen to you. How in the hell did I try to kill STG and she gets ****ing immunity. I thought you said she would die this time. **** **** ****
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:46 PM   #1843
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv
Dude WTF are you talking about? When did I ever "threaten" you, and who told you I did? I've made like 6 posts in this entire thread, and none of them had anything to do with you. In the Blue Tiger PM's discussing voting strategy, I never once suggested that we vote you off (unless you count me suggesting that we vote off a "veteran" in Round 3, but I hardly think that you're the only veteran on your team).
So someone forwarded me this PM from Broncobiv:

Blue Tigers:

It's 1/6 of the way through round 3, and I haven't received any PM's about possible strategy. So would it be wise to again vote off a veteran such as TheDave, Hotrod, BMFBronco, cbs1177, or ApaOps5? Maybe pick 3 of them and have everyone vote out of those three, and then the results would come out halfway random?
Just tossin' ideas out there...lemme know!

So can we now call you a hypocrite as well as a whiney prick? I have no problem pulling a 24champ and posting the screenshot.
Hey, I do not dispute that PM at all. I sent it out to my team members because nobody had voiced any voting ideas yet that round. But why don't you keep reading a little further after your bolded part. You know, the part in parentheses, the part that says, "(unless you count me suggesting that we vote off a "veteran" in Round 3, but I hardly think that you're the only veteran on your team)".

I was merely suggesting that we vote out a veteran, not Hotrod specifically. I quickly went through their team roster and picked 5 of the veterans. Hell, in that PM I even said that we could pick 3 vets off the Orange team, then all vote our own way amongst those 3, so the results would be random. I hardly suggested voting off Hotrod, as you are implying. Not even close.

Hotrod, I'm sorry for calling you out for not replying to my first post. BUT I did realize that there may be good reasons for you not logging on, and that's why I said in my second post, "If he's been too busy to log in, then fine."

Now, to explain my meltdown...before the round 3 voting, Hotrod posted this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
To whom it may concern.

You send out a pm like that again and I'm going to have you taken out.

If my leaders let me that is
It seemed innocent enough, and I didn't think anything of it. But then after I was voted off in round 3, he posts this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
So now we all see what happens when you threaten me now dont we.

By Biv

I remembered his post from the previous day, and putting one and one together, I assumed that his original post was directed at me. That got me angry because I never threatened him, or tried to have him taken out, in PM or in this thread (as explained earlier). It's pretty frustrating being accused of something you didn't do, and so I directed my anger at Hotrod. If the second post was actually a joke, then it was a really bad coincidence that it went so well with the one from the previous day, with my vote-off sandwiched in between.

Well anyway...here's to ratings!
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:51 PM   #1844
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Biv I am sorry I said what I said about you. I was just pissed because I knew what Hotrod was doing and I snapped at you.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:53 PM   #1845
Mediator12
OM analyst

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
Hey, I do not dispute that PM at all. I sent it out to my team members because nobody had voiced any voting ideas yet that round. But why don't you keep reading a little further after your bolded part. You know, the part in parentheses, the part that says, "(unless you count me suggesting that we vote off a "veteran" in Round 3, but I hardly think that you're the only veteran on your team)".

I was merely suggesting that we vote out a veteran, not Hotrod specifically. I quickly went through their team roster and picked 5 of the veterans. Hell, in that PM I even said that we could pick 3 vets off the Orange team, then all vote our own way amongst those 3, so the results would be random. I hardly suggested voting off Hotrod, as you are implying. Not even close.

Hotrod, I'm sorry for calling you out for not replying to my first post. BUT I did realize that there may be good reasons for you not logging on, and that's why I said in my second post, "If he's been too busy to log in, then fine."

Now, to explain my meltdown...before the round 3 voting, Hotrod posted this:

It seemed innocent enough, and I didn't think anything of it. But then after I was voted off in round 3, he posts this:

I remembered his post from the previous day, and putting one and one together, I assumed that his original post was directed at me. That got me angry because I never threatened him, or tried to have him taken out, in PM or in this thread (as explained earlier). It's pretty frustrating being accused of something you didn't do, and so I directed my anger at Hotrod. If the second post was actually a joke, then it was a really bad coincidence that it went so well with the one from the previous day, with my vote-off sandwiched in between.

Well anyway...here's to ratings!
That is entirely too logical to be a meldown rant. We need PURE EMOTIONAL ANGER. Plenty of ****ERS, A*******, Bastages.

Come on, this is the talent I have to work with No wonder the Newbies are dropping like flies, not enough fake drama. Time to dial it up a couple of notches
Old 03-14-2008, 04:54 PM   #1846
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

I might be MIA for stretches at time this weekend from the OM. Don't worry though i will make an effort to check PM's over the weekend - it just may not have a fast response time.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2008, 04:56 PM   #1847
Mediator12
OM analyst

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Hey, TheEddie, what did you do with the HGH and Steroids. I need some roid rage next round and everyone is going to get some injections when they send their vote in.
Old 03-14-2008, 04:56 PM   #1848
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!

Shameless Homer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMF Bronco View Post
Dude, this is of a whole different magnitude, this has got to be the best ever!!! Especially considering it wasn't him who was voted off, he was given immunity! Love it!!! Dom my friend, you're never living this down!!!!
You just made the list, buddy.

Old 03-14-2008, 04:58 PM   #1849
Mediator12
OM analyst

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviculasolomonis View Post
I might be MIA for stretches at time this weekend from the OM. Don't worry though i will make an effort to check PM's over the weekend - it just may not have a fast response time.
No problem, that just gives me tactical and strategic advantage. Sorry in advance for all the doctoring of pm's that will become of that!
Old 03-14-2008, 04:59 PM   #1850
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

Quote:
Originally Posted by ApaOps5 View Post
Biv I am sorry I said what I said about you. I was just pissed because I knew what Hotrod was doing and I snapped at you.
No problem dude. I probably went too far, too, but it was fun while it lasted!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
That is entirely too logical to be a meldown rant. We need PURE EMOTIONAL ANGER. Plenty of ****ERS, A*******, Bastages.

Come on, this is the talent I have to work with No wonder the Newbies are dropping like flies, not enough fake drama. Time to dial it up a couple of notches
Well then go back and re-read my original meltdown, and imagine that this most recent post never happened!
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote