The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Other Sports Discussion > MLB
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-13-2007, 10:52 AM   #1
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
not Lance Ball
Default OT: Roger Clemens, Bonds, Pettite on Mitchell Report

This should surprise no one...

The guy is two times bigger than when younger...

The guy has pitched at a high level well into his 40's...

I've been saying this for years...it's about time it goes public..

http://msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/7556534?MSNHPHMA

Last edited by Gcver2ver3; 12-13-2007 at 10:55 AM..
Gcver2ver3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-13-2007, 11:01 AM   #2
Smelvin
Pro Bowler

The big winner in the Mitchell Report......Barry Bonds.

All you idiots who crucified him as if he was doing something unique....shame on you. To say the crucifiction of Bonds wasn't a witch hunt is laughable.

I'm not saying Bonds is innocent....but he's no different than any other modern day player.

May they ALL burn in hell!
Smelvin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:03 AM   #3
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelvin View Post

All you idiots who crucified him as if he was doing something unique....shame on you. To say the crucifiction of Bonds wasn't a witch hunt is laughable.

I'm not saying Bonds is innocent....but he's no different than any other modern day player.

Bonds is a cheating/lying turd of a human being.
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:07 AM   #4
PatsWin2002
Giggity

This is gonna get ugly. They are saying "several prominent Yankees" are on that list.
PatsWin2002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:17 AM   #5
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
not Lance Ball

Quote:

Rep....I agree whole heartedly
Old 12-13-2007, 11:18 AM   #6
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
not Lance Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
Bonds is a cheating/lying turd of a human being.

I agree with you as well
Old 12-13-2007, 11:30 AM   #7
Billy Clyde Puckett
Billy=Semi Tough Big Guy

Looking down on KC, SD and Oakland

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Elway

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsWin2002 View Post
This is gonna get ugly. They are saying "several prominent Yankees" are on that list.
Yep - I heard that was published in the Boston Herald.
Billy Clyde Puckett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:36 AM   #8
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
not Lance Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatsWin2002 View Post
really?

you know any yet?...

i'll take some guesses...

Giambi....Posada....Rivera

anybody else have any guesses?
Old 12-13-2007, 11:37 AM   #9
NaptownChief
Donkeys Nightmare

Football Pimp

Quote:

I completely agree. Bonds is a jerk, especially to the media so the media wanted to stick it to him like no other. He is the main reason why steriods in baseball became such a media story and why steroids in football is a complete after thought.
NaptownChief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:40 AM   #10
worm
Great moments are born...

...from great opportunity

Adopt-a-Bronco:

They are going to need to asterisk the people that didn't use steroids. It will be a much, much shorter list.
worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:46 AM   #11
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
not Lance Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by worm View Post
They are going to need to asterisk the people that didn't use steroids. It will be a much, much shorter list.

The only way to even the playing field is to allow for steroids...

Even though many think I may be crazy for saying it...I've always thought steroids should be allowed...

screw it
Old 12-13-2007, 11:54 AM   #12
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

The following names are expected to be named in the report, according to WNBC:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Sc hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:55 AM   #13
labronx
Remember 98

Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)

Quote:

post of the week
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:55 AM   #14
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
not Lance Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beantown Bronco View Post

Farnsoworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Sc hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.
WOW.....
Old 12-13-2007, 11:57 AM   #15
labronx
Remember 98

Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaptownChief View Post
I completely agree. Bonds is a jerk, especially to the media so the media wanted to stick it to him like no other. He is the main reason why steriods in baseball became such a media story and why steroids in football is a complete after thought.
post of the week 1A
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:57 AM   #16
Kaylore
Shall we begin?

You should have let me sleep!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen

Quote:

That Clemmens was doing it doesn't mean what Bonds did was ok. What sort of twisted logic is that?
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:58 AM   #17
Beantown Bronco
Athletic Supporter

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Matt Prater

The fact that Rich Garces was supposedly taking steroids makes me question everything I ever learned in chemistry class.
Beantown Bronco is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 11:58 AM   #18
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum

Where is Amazon!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!

Quote:

Brady Anderson, Manny Alexander, Rick Ankiel, Jeff Bagwell, Barry Bonds, Aaron Boone, Rafaeil Bettancourt, Bret Boone, Milton Bradley, David Bell, Dante Bichette, Albert Belle, Paul Byrd, Wil Cordero, Ken Caminiti, Mike Cameron, Ramon Castro, Jose and Ozzie Canseco, Roger Clemens, Paxton Crawford, Wilson Delgado, Lenn y Dykstra, Johnny Damon, Carl Everett, Kyle Farnsworth, Ryan Franklin, Troy Glaus, Rich Garces, Jason Grimsley, Troy Glaus, Juan Gonzalez, Eric Gagne, Nomar Garciaparra, Jason Giambi, Jeremy Giambi, Jose Guillen, Jay Gibbons, Juan Gonzalez, Clay Hensley, Jerry Hairston, Felix Heredia, Jr., Darren Holmes, Wally Joyner, Darryl Kile, Matt Lawton, Raul Mondesi, Mark McGwire, Guillermo Mota, Robert Machado, Damian Moss, Abraham Nunez, Trot Nixon, Jose Offerman, Andy Pettitte, Mark Prior, Neifi Perez, Rafael Palmiero, Albert Pujols, Brian Roberts, Juan Rincon, John Rocker, Pudge Rodriguez, Sammy Sosa, Scott Sc hoenweiis, David Segui, Alex Sanchez, Gary Sheffield, Miguel Tejada, Julian Tavarez, Fernando Tatis, Maurice Vaughn, Jason Varitek, Ismael Valdez, Matt Williams and Kerry Wood.

Mark Prior and Kerry Wood - the all Towel Tossing league MVP's. Explains the breakdown of their bodys...
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:00 PM   #19
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
not Lance Ball

Quote:

Some real jaw droppers on this list....I hope this is true..

Pujols...Petitte....Varitek...Gagne...Bagwell...Dy kstra...Damon...Matt Williams...?

Boy this is gonna be talked about for a long time...

This is huge
Old 12-13-2007, 12:02 PM   #20
Gcver2ver3
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
not Lance Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaylore View Post
That Clemmens was doing it doesn't mean what Bonds did was ok. What sort of twisted logic is that?
Who said that what Bonds did was okay?

Bonds is scum...but he's not alone is all
Old 12-13-2007, 12:02 PM   #21
worm
Great moments are born...

...from great opportunity

Adopt-a-Bronco:

Albert Pujols...
worm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:04 PM   #22
Paladin
Ring of Famer

Until all those names get sorted out as to which teams they play with while taking the juice, this list is not all that helpful. Some may have taken the juice earlier rather than later or vice versa, so there is a lot of room for discussion by the named "criminals" of Baseball. There are four that I noticed that played for the Rockies. With the exception of Bichette, the juice didn't help them much.....

PS: Let me add that many of you here are much more versed in baseball than I, but I am a reasonable intelligent consumer of entertainment offerings. Therefor, I need a little help in sorting out who the scumbags swindled. One name is quite well known: Barry Bonds. The media created the big hype around his pursuit of the HR record, and I absolutely resent the scumbags' "achievements" when stacked up against Henry Aaron's or even the Babe. I hope Bonds spends about a year in the pokey for lying. What he did is at least half a bad as what the other media creation did: kill dogs.

Last edited by Paladin; 12-13-2007 at 12:13 PM..
Paladin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2007, 12:04 PM   #23
Smelvin
Pro Bowler

The Mitchell Report as seen by 90% of the posters on the Mane.......

Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds, Barry Bonds
Old 12-13-2007, 12:08 PM   #24
Smelvin
Pro Bowler

Noone said Bonds was right. I have NEVER denied the fact that he was a likely juicer. But it is the witch hunt that has gone on the last few years where people crucified him as if he was the ONLY ONE is where the true injustice is.

Bonds has never tested positive, but we know he's guilty. Bonds put up monster numbers at the twilight of his career. Bonds is regarded as one of the best ever.

And how exactly does this differ from Roger Clemens? And how much flack has Clemens received relative to Bonds?

Witch Hunt.
Old 12-13-2007, 12:08 PM   #25
Arkansas Bronco
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

Quote:

Troy Glaus and Juan Gonzalas were so bad they were on the list twice
Wally Joyner was a total shock to see. Never liked the Angels but I liked him.
Arkansas Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote