The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Other Sports Discussion > NHL
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-29-2007, 11:52 PM   #151
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

what video are you watching ? cuz hudler got hit right in the head, difference is he got up, and he didnt spin and hit the boards, otherwise its the same hit. Player exploding up into a hit, and making a good one, the way its supposed to be done.
chadta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 08:48 PM   #152
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Hatcher left his feet on a hit tonight vs the dallas i really think your team is flat stupid this is getting to the point where it's ridiculas(lets see what happens).

Last edited by Bronx33; 12-01-2007 at 08:51 PM..
Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2007, 09:22 PM   #153
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

MY FREAKING GOD! now cote drills somebody in the head with a elbow WTF?
Old 12-02-2007, 08:34 AM   #154
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx33 View Post
Hatcher left his feet on a hit tonight vs the dallas i really think your team is flat stupid this is getting to the point where it's ridiculas(lets see what happens).
me thinks somebody is just upset because a stupid team has a winning record, while his team of little figure skaters dosent. But hey at least you have more points then the caps, kings, coyotes and oilers, so your not totally last AGAIN.

I didnt see either hit cuz i had work to do on my supermoto to get ready for todays ride, im sure video will pop up sooner or later, and im sure suspensions are coming, and ya know what, it dosent matter.

It was awesome listening to the pregame, all the announcers could say is guys keep your heads up, guys keep your heads up, so the word is getting out, the rest of the league is getting scared, and rightfully so. Now once we get rid of this instagator rule we can hit ya then beat ya up for good measures.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:16 AM   #155
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Huh? again chada your way off the mark in the logic dept and you even state (you didn't) see the game now we why all your comments seem to come from left field.

Last edited by Bronx33; 12-02-2007 at 10:32 AM..
Old 12-02-2007, 10:28 AM   #156
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Link

Cote was ejected with a match penalty after elbowing Matt Niskanen about the head near the end of play. Look for Flyers suspension No. 5.
"I know what's coming," Cote said. "It was stupid on my part. I had no intention of hurting anybody. I wanted to finish my check. . . . I definitely didn't try to hurt him. It looks bad. I don't know what to say. I feel terrible. . . . Head blow. Thank God he didn't get hurt."

I will be sure to candycoat all my responses about the flyers to you chada it seems to bother you when i merely (state the truth) cote is extremely lucky he didn't hurt him.

Last edited by Bronx33; 12-02-2007 at 10:31 AM..
Old 12-02-2007, 12:21 PM   #157
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

well going by history, no injury, no suspension, and yes that is still wrong, i do however wonder if the fact that its a flyer will mean that he gets a game or 2.

In breaking news Mike Richards was suspended by the NHL today for 5 games. Richards was attempting to score when he inadvertantly hit the goalie in the chest with the puck. Campbell explained that while Richard's intention was not to hurt the goalie, the 5 hole was wide open and Richard's should have shot there. Bad shots are no excuse for hurting a goalie.

Old 12-02-2007, 12:48 PM   #158
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

The Cote Hit was uncalled for. He got his elbow up and deserves a suspension. Sad thing is, the Cote, Dowd, and Eager line were the only line that decided to play with passion. Eager was playing out of his mind. When a checking/fighting line is frustrated, something bad is bound to happen though. No excuse for the elbow.

The Hatcher leaving his feet in my opinion is nit picking. I gotta admit though, I have no idea when that was. I was at the game and don't recall any hit where Hatch left his feet. Hatch didn't get a penalty all night so I can't imagine it was a terribly bad hit. The micropscope is in full force though so I imagine any questionable hit, even though every player on every team makes a similar hit, will be deemed a cheapshot by the Flyers.

I can't figure out what the hell is going on with this team right now. I'm frustrated by the fact that we play incredible on the road only to come home and play like a bunch of retards at home. All we do is stand around in the defensive zone and when the puck comes to them after 5 minutes of watching the opposing team skate around and fire at will, we just look to dump out. No one skates with the puck. We can't even string together 2 passes in a row. It's all turnovers or dump-ins or dump-outs. I can't beleive this is a first place hockey team. I think they fell behind the Rangers after last night though.
Strange how this team won their first 7 or 8 games at home this season. Now, they can't even keep the games close at home. I've been to the last 5 home games and we won the first (5-2) against Pitts) and dropped the last 4. How can a team play so well on the road and suck so bad at home? If we were losing by a goal and fighting hard for the win, that would be acceptable. Getting blown out 4 straight at home is out of line. I am at a loss.
phillybroncosnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:55 PM   #159
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadta View Post
well going by history, no injury, no suspension, and yes that is still wrong, i do however wonder if the fact that its a flyer will mean that he gets a game or 2.

In breaking news Mike Richards was suspended by the NHL today for 5 games. Richards was attempting to score when he inadvertantly hit the goalie in the chest with the puck. Campbell explained that while Richard's intention was not to hurt the goalie, the 5 hole was wide open and Richard's should have shot there. Bad shots are no excuse for hurting a goalie.

I could be wrong but I think a "match penalty" is an automatic suspension. It could be just an automatic game misconduct but I beleive a suspension is mandatory as well. Probably a 2 gamer.
Not to make light of the hit but now that Hartnell is done his suspension, Cote would have been a healthy scratch anyway. Tolpeka has been playing great and took Cote's playing time. When Hartnell got suspended, Cote regained his playing time. Whe everyone was available, The Flyers were using Cote in games where they wanted more toughness (Rangers, Devils, well, East Coast hockey). They were dressing Tolpeka against speedier, more skilled teams. With Minn and the Avs on deck, Tolpeka would have dressed anyway.
Tolpeka is very fast, hits well and seems to have very good skill. I'd love to see him with Briere or Richards. His talent is being wasted with Eager and Dowd.
Old 12-04-2007, 09:03 AM   #160
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

well cote gets 3 games, big deal, if the nhl wanted to really punish the flyers they would make cote play 20 minute per game.

team gets warned, big surprise, the big news is and this is from a friend of a friend, that downie has been called up and will play against the wild on wednesday, gonna have to wait and see on this one, nothing official yet.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:15 AM   #161
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

good game agaisnt the wild tonight, 3-1, hopfully we dont have our down day against the avs.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:36 AM   #162
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
good game agaisnt the wild tonight, 3-1, hopfully we dont have our down day against the avs.

Nah, they only let down at home it seems! Fockers wait for me to shell out $200 and then play like chit.
Old 12-06-2007, 12:38 AM   #163
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Think they aint watching? Just look at the penalties tonight....

Flyers 9 penalties for 18 minutes
Wild 3 penalties for 6 minutes

Terrific!
Old 12-06-2007, 11:29 AM   #164
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

seems like champ and bronx are closet flyers fans, all they ever do is talk about them, hell bronx was at a flyers bar, champs going to the flyers game.

welcome aboard guys.
Old 12-07-2007, 08:55 PM   #165
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200...own1210/1.html

New Hockeytown USA?

In Search of... Hockeytown U.S.A.
With Detroit's claim to fame undermined by poor attendance at Red Wings games, SI set out to find the U.S. city that can rightfully call itself the capital of hockey in this country
Posted: Tuesday December 4, 2007 10:54AM; Updated: Tuesday December 4, 2007 10:54AM

While the Red Wings struggle to sell out, the Wild (above) is thriving thanks to grassroots hockey.
Darren Carroll/SI

The year was 1996. The "Got Milk?" campaign was at its zenith, and a fast-food Mexican chain was about to introduce a wisecracking Chihuahua who would proclaim "Yo quiero Taco Bell." The advertising agency for the Detroit Red Wings, Bozell Worldwide, was also cooking up something that would capture the hockey zeitgeist as neatly as the Red Wings would the next two Stanley Cups.

"Hockeytown," which still graces the center-ice circle at Joe Louis Arena, remains a brilliant slogan, a motto so evocative that the Canadiens emulated it this season with "The city is hockey," evidence that Montreal has game if not syntax. Of course in Detroit in 2007 the Hockeytown moniker seems as appropriate as, well, dipping a beef taco in a glass of milk.

Detroit's Hockeytown crown has slipped. There were so many empty seats in The Joe during the playoffs last spring that you could have twirled an octopus in some rows of the upper deck and not slimed a soul. This year's home opener (against defending Stanley Cup champion Anaheim) was almost 2,500 short of a sellout. The Wings still offer dazzling hockey, showcasing three of the NHL's best 20 players -- Norris Trophy defenseman Nicklas Lidstrom and dynamic forwards Henrik Zetterberg and Pavel Datsyuk -- but ennui now grips the denizens of the down-at-the-heels arena. Despite the team's Western Conference-leading 18-6-2 record through Sunday attendance has continued to dip. This isn't a return to the Dead Things Era, when Detroit went to the playoffs just twice from 1967 through '83, but the Wings are clearly at the yawn of a new era. They have sold just 14,500 season tickets for their 20,066-seat rink this season.

"Coming in from the airport there was a billboard advertising Red Wings tickets," St. Louis Blues goalie coach Rick Wamsley says. "I don't think I've ever seen that."

There are scads of reasons for Hockeytown turning tepid, most notably a state economy that has lost more than 300,000 jobs since 2001. (Curiously, the economy seems better a few blocks away at Comerica Park, where the Tigers drew more than three million fans for the first time in '07, and in the suburbs where the Pistons have played to 100% of capacity in their 22,076-seat arena so far this year.)

"There are lots of things at work," Detroit general manager Ken Holland says. "Steve Yzerman retired [in '06], and there were people who were Steve Yzerman fans first and Red Wings fans second. We had a work stoppage [the '04-05 lockout]. Maybe in Canada where hockey is part of the fabric you can pick right up where you left off, but here the bubble fans found other things to do. And we're fighting our own success. When we won the Cup in 2002, there were so many big names" -- Yzerman, Lidstrom, Brett Hull, Sergei Fedorov, Brendan Shanahan, Luc Robitaille, Igor Larionov -- "it's unlikely you'll ever see a team like that again in any [salary-capped] sport."

So while the Wings' Hockeytown tradition is running on fumes, you have to hit the road to find the new Hockeytown, starting with....

PHILADELPHIA

Philadelphia Flyers enforcer Riley Cote and New York Rangers ruffian Colton Orr are throwing haymakers, a first-period fight so entrancing that the linesmen simply watch for 40 seconds as the sell-out crowd of 19,571 in the Wachovia Center on Nov. 15 roars its approbation. In Philadelphia this is mother's milk. The only thing better than hard-nosed hockey is broken-nosed hockey, the legacy of the Broad Street Bullies, who married skill with intimidation to win the Stanley Cup in 1974 and '75.

In modern NHL history, no Cups have ever Krazy-Glued a team to a town quite like those two. When then coach Fred Shero memorably said in the spring of 1974 that the Flyers would walk together forever if they won that first Cup, he neglected to mention that the city would be in lockstep with them. Although vitriol is supposedly the lifeblood of the Philadelphia sports fan, there is precious little directed at the Flyers, who have not won a Cup in 32 years and who last reached the final a decade ago. "Talk show hosts in this city criticize fans for not getting down on the Flyers the way they do on the Phillies, Eagles and Sixers," Flyers president Peter Luukko says. "I think that's because our fans feel they have ownership in the team."

Certainly they buy just as they buy-in. The Flyers are third in the league in attendance but claim to be first in what NHL people call "per caps" -- merchandise revenue divided by tickets sold. (When Philadelphia signed prized free agent center Daniel Brière, his number 48 jersey shot to the top of NHL merchandise sales in August.) The seats near the glass in Philly have always been crammed with fans in orange and now black jerseys, leaving the impression that opponents aren't playing against 20 Flyers but 200. Says goalie Martin Biron, traded from the Buffalo Sabres to Philadelphia last spring, "This always has been the most intimidating building in the league."

If the postlockout rule changes have eroded any of the sport's soul in a city that loves its hockey chaotic -- "The game's become so sanitized it's hard to get that primal scream for it anymore," says Al Morganti, who does a Flyers postgame show on TV -- raw numbers don't reflect it. During a seven-day period in mid-November the Flyers and their minor league affiliate, the Phantoms, who play across the parking lot in the Spectrum (and are sixth in AHL attendance despite the NHL team's presence), each had three home games. Combined attendance: 78,046. "People don't come here to see the Ducks because they won the Stanley Cup," Flyers general manager Paul Holmgren says. "They come because the Ducks are playing the Flyers. It's always been like that." Indeed. Despite missing the playoffs five straight seasons in the early 1990s, the feckless Flyers sold out 94 of 202 home games in that stretch. And although the Flyers were the worst team in the NHL last season, they still played to 98.7% of capacity at the Wachovia Center.

Bob Clarke, the Flyers' senior vice president, stands up for his team's honor now almost as aggressively as he did as the star of the Broad Street Bullies. "When Detroit was bad [in the 1980s], the Red Wings couldn't put 3,000 in their building and they were giving away cars," he says. "Buffalo had to file for bankruptcy. St. Paul looks like a huge success [now], but Minneapolis was awful when the North Stars were there. [Clarke was the North Stars G.M. when the team reached the Cup final in 1991.] This is pro Hockeytown."

So the gauntlet is thrown down, just like Cote's overhand left.

BUFFALO

Three doors lead into HSBC Arena, each topped with a frieze. The ones above the left and right doors depict goalies making sprawling glove saves; stampeding buffalo adorn the center. Almost all of the 18,690 people who will see the Sabres thump Montreal 4-1 on this night stream through those doors and mill about the lobby, creating a charged pregame atmosphere. In an era in which almost any game is available on TV or the Internet, the best reason to buy a ticket is the sense of community it offers, a chance to spend three hours with people who have shared values and shared expectations. With the teeming lobby, the Sabres offer a game and a hockey town-hall meeting.

"Last year some of our people thought we should call ourselves America's Team on Ice," says Sabres managing partner Larry Quinn two hours before the opening face-off against the Canadiens on Nov. 16. "I mean, if we're not Hockeytown, who is? But we said, let's win one or two Cups first before we start with that. I can't imagine throwing something on the ice to call attention to ourselves. It just doesn't seem like Buffalo. It seems more like Dallas."

Still, the Sabres indulged in some self-congratulation in October, when they publicized a Scarborough Research survey that said Buffalo had the NHL's most loyal fans: 28.9% of males and 21.6% of females responded that they were very or somewhat interested in the team. (In Philadelphia 12.7% of men and 7.5% of women fit that category.)

Four years after owner Tom Golisano rescued the Sabres from bankruptcy -- part of the fallout from the fraud conviction of former owner John Rigas, founder of Adelphia Communications -- the revival has been stunning. "I had friends with season tickets who couldn't give them away," says Brière, an ex-Sabre. But now, helped in part by a cut in prices, the season ticket base is at 14,800, up from 6,200 at its nadir. Even though fewer than 1,000 seats in HSBC Arena are purchased by corporations, Buffalo sold every available ticket last season and will likely do the same in 2007-08.

This is mom-and-pop hockey, supported by people who, in Quinn's estimation, spend more of their disposable income on hockey than fans in any other city. Says Sabres equipment manager Rip Simonick, who was with the team when it entered the league 37 years ago, "This is a small city, shrinking before our eyes" -- according to the 2006 census, there were about 180,000 more people in Buffalo in 1970 than today's 276,059 -- "but people here appreciate that hockey is a hard, physical game. You work for every dollar here. If you give an effort, the fans will always be there for you."

It is no accident that the NHL chose Buffalo to be the site of the league's first outdoor game in the U.S. The Sabres will host the Penguins at Ralph Wilson Stadium, 10 miles from downtown, on New Year's Day. The 41,000 tickets made available to the public sold out in a half hour.

"There's a trauma here, with so many people's kids having moved out of town," Quinn says. "Sports for a Buffalo person is an outlet to fight back against that trauma. It's almost like a cause. For a lot of people Sabres tickets are what they do instead of taking vacations. I ask people, 'How can you afford it?' They say, 'Well, we go to 40 games instead of going to Florida, and we don't take a summer vacation.' "

"In some ways," G.M. Darcy Regier says, "this is like small-town Canada."

Exactly. And Buffalo is a little too much small-town Canada to qualify as Hockeytown U.S.A. Only 8% of the Sabres' season-ticket base is Canadian, but on any given night a fifth of the Buffalo crowd has braved Peace Bridge customs' checks and come from eh-droppin' southern Ontario. Filling the building with imports is like setting a wind-aided world record.

ST. PAUL

In the pregame darkness of the sold-out arena, a child bathed in a spotlight's amber glow skates to center ice and plants a Minnesota Wild flag. This simple gesture guarantees the Wild a nightly goose-bump moment -- one that's a nod to the essence of hockey in the city that has become the game's epicenter. Unlike in, say, Philadelphia, hockey in St. Paul grows from the bottom up. When the child plants that Wild flag at the Xcel Energy Center, says Les Larson, director of development for college hockey's Hobey Baker Award, "it's about hockey moms driving to the rink, the peanut-butter-and-jelly sandwich a kid grabs before going to play, about the pickup games guys played. It strikes a chord."

The Wild has sold every ticket to every game since it entered the NHL as an expansion team in 2000, but it has never tried to bigfoot hockey in a city that was home to America's iconic coach, Herb Brooks; the No. 2 U.S.-born career NHL scorer, South St. Paul's Phil Housley; the only cartoonist to draw a Zamboni-driving bird, Charles Schulz; and the leading state high school tournament in the nation. This is the unwritten hockey schedule in the Twin Cities: boys' hockey Tuesday night, girls' hockey Thursday night, the University of Minnesota Friday and Saturday nights. Boys and girls also play on Saturday afternoon. It is no coincidence that the Wild often plays on Wednesday and Sunday. This is a franchise respectful of the game, aware of its niche and almost obsequious in its treatment of fans. Minnesota high school hockey jerseys ring the outer concourse of the arena. Pictures of season-ticket holders appear on game tickets. The Wild even employs a full-time hockey curator to protect and promote the state's hockey heritage.

"This reminds me of Calgary when I first went there," says G.M. Doug Risebrough, who played in the NHL for 13 years and was traded from Montreal to Calgary in 1982. "They'd just gotten the franchise [in '80], and there was the same sort of enthusiasm, a feeling of, let's grow up together."

The lingering question: How can any Hockeytown aspirant have lost an NHL team, as the Twin Cities, the 15th largest T.V. market in the U.S., did when owner Norm Green took the North Stars to Dallas in 1993? Those North Stars did, as Clarke suggested, have attendance problems -- but those were precipitated in large part by an ownership that alienated the fan base. The team played its games in Bloomington, and Green complained bitterly about not being able to play in downtown Minneapolis at the Target Center. Fans were also put off by a high profile sexual harassment suit that Green ended up settling out of court. Attendance shriveled to just 7,838 per game in 1990-91 and Green called it quits two seasons later, moving to the virgin territory of the southwest.

Now Minnesotans are buying what the Wild is selling. Season tickets are capped at 16,500; the waiting list is 7,500. There are 32 stations on the team's radio network, extending through the Dakotas, into Iowa and Wisconsin and even Thunder Bay, Ont. NHL hockey again appears entrenched, despite the many other options available.

"If you aren't happy with the pro team," says Wild assistant coach Mike Ramsey, who is from Minneapolis and played for the University of Minnesota, "you say, 'I'm going to a high school game. I'm going to see the [Minnesota] Gophers. I'm going to St. Cloud [State, a Division I program an hour from the Twin Cities].' "

What further sets a Buffalo-sized city apart from, say, Buffalo, is its growth potential. Mark Jorgensen, executive director of Minnesota Hockey, which oversees the game at the amateur level in the state, says girls' hockey, which accounted for 14.6% of youth players in 1998-99, is up to 21.5%.

"If you go to a rink now, there's a good chance there'll be girls on the ice," Risebrough says. "Years from now I think you'll find lots of mothers with their sons and daughters at our games because this is what they did."

Expect no less in St. Paul, America's new Hockeytown.

Last edited by phillybroncosnut; 12-07-2007 at 09:13 PM..
Old 12-07-2007, 09:14 PM   #166
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

What do you mean? Surely Pittsburgh HAS to top that list! BWAAAHAHAHAHA
Old 12-07-2007, 11:36 PM   #167
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

i have a problem with buffalo being on that list, i remember 4 years ago when they couldnt give tickets away, i actually go tickets to the flyers last playoff series in buffalo, the day before the game, 11th row right at the blue line, you dotn get seats like that to a playoff game the day before in a hockey city.
Old 12-08-2007, 02:09 PM   #168
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
i have a problem with buffalo being on that list, i remember 4 years ago when they couldnt give tickets away, i actually go tickets to the flyers last playoff series in buffalo, the day before the game, 11th row right at the blue line, you dotn get seats like that to a playoff game the day before in a hockey city.

It depends. I always use a trick (or an inside secret) to secure Playoff tix. I go down the day of the game and wait at the ticket window. At about 2 hours before game time, the window opens with great tix available. The tix that become available are the opposing teams tix that go unused. The opposing team gets a number of tix for family friends, etc. Whatever they don't use they return to the home team and the home team sells them.

I am not sure if the tix you got were the same situation or not.

I may agree with you though. I think I would take out Buff and insert Boston to that list.
Old 12-08-2007, 08:14 PM   #169
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

the only reason i got the tickets was cuz during the saturday game from philly they said that there were still 5500 seats available for game 3 on tuesday night.

so no those wernt saved tickets, as for boston, i dunno, hoenstly the people up there have been to wrapped up in football, baseball and even basketball to really give to ****s about the bruins.

i just dont think there is any comparing a us city to hockey in montreal or toronto, so anybody laying claim to the title hockey town is a joke. Altho atleast in minneapolis its fans that buy the tickets its not all corporate like detroit and colorado, and its not empty like pittsburgh and new jersey.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:04 PM   #170
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Quote:
the only reason i got the tickets was cuz during the saturday game from philly they said that there were still 5500 seats available for game 3 on tuesday night.

so no those wernt saved tickets, as for boston, i dunno, hoenstly the people up there have been to wrapped up in football, baseball and even basketball to really give to ****s about the bruins.

i just dont think there is any comparing a us city to hockey in montreal or toronto, so anybody laying claim to the title hockey town is a joke. Altho atleast in minneapolis its fans that buy the tickets its not all corporate like detroit and colorado, and its not empty like pittsburgh and new jersey.

Its "Hockeytown USA" bro. That officially eliminates Toronto and Montreal.

As far as Boston goes, it's always been the Red Sox #1 and the Bruins #1a. Add to that the college tourney they run each year that packs the house. It's drop the puck time all the time in Boston bro. That's the only other city I can think of in America that can compete with Philly.
Old 12-08-2007, 10:12 PM   #171
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

well detroit didnt call themselves hockey town usa, they called themsevles hockeytown, which is a joke.
Old 12-10-2007, 09:47 PM   #172
phillybroncosnut
Ring of Famer

The HOF is BLIND!!!

Potulny called up and Downie sent back down to the Phantoms.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:05 PM   #173
chadta
Atomic Meatball Keeper

Adopt-a-Bronco:
The Mc Rib

well im glad to see things are back to normal in the hockey world, the pens are our biatches once again.

couple things that bothered me tonight tho,

1 eager getting taken care of by gary roberts, come on the guys 100,

2 crosby shoulda been killed for tripping biron, altho i notice he didnt step foot on the ice again after that (cough p***Y) and

3 laraque should have been jumped before he got up off the ice for that crap with biron, watching that video i dont see how anybody who has ever skated before can not see that he slid into biron on purpose.

Old 12-12-2007, 02:49 PM   #174
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

New flyers logo after the pitt beatdown.

Old 12-12-2007, 02:52 PM   #175
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

http://goingfivehole.blogspot.com/20...kindly-to.html