The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Other Sports Discussion > NBA & NCAA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 08-09-2007, 12:15 PM   #626
Master___Pain
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rock Hoover

I think I'm up

Master Pain's Evil Counsel select Red Holzman

Nominated as one of the 10 best coaches of all-time, Holzman guided the Knicks to two NBA championships in 1970 and 1973. In 15 seasons as the Knicks headman he won 613 games.

Master Pain's Evil Counsel
PG Magic Johnson
SG Reggie Miller
SF Dominique Wilkins
PF Dan Issel
C Artis Gilmore

Bench
G David Thompson
G Fat Lever
G/F Glen Rice
G/F Eddie Jones
F Tom Chambers
F/C Larry Nance

Head Coach Red Holzman

Last edited by Master___Pain; 08-09-2007 at 12:18 PM..
Master___Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 01:05 PM   #627
GSRelyea
NEWOUTDOORSMEN.COM

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Al Wilson

The Team to be named later selects:

Jack Wayne Sikma (born November 14, 1955 in Kankakee, Illinois) is an American former NBA basketball center.

Drafted eighth overall in 1977 by the Seattle SuperSonics out of Illinois Wesleyan University, Sikma was named to the NBA's 1977-1978 All-Rookie team and went on to prove himself as a durable and versatile player. Among his main achievements, should be stressed his seven All-Star Game selections (from 1979 to 1985) and his championship ring won with the 1978-1979 Sonics, where Sikma teamed with talented players such as Dennis Johnson, Gus Williams and an aging Paul Silas. Sikma never failed to average double figures in points-per-game throughout his career, and after his stint with the Sonics, he maintained consistent numbers while playing with the Milwaukee Bucks in his final five seasons. For his career, Sikma scored 17,287 points and grabbed 10,816 rebounds.

Sikma somewhat lacked both leaping ability and physical strength,[citation needed] but had a tremendous shooting accuracy and good passing skills, especially for a man his size (6 ft 11 in, or 211 cm). During his career he bore the distinction of being an exceptionally high percentage free throw shooter for his size (84.9%).

Sikma later served as an assistant coach with the SuperSonics.

Team to be named Later:
C- Wilt Chamberlain
PF- Dave Cowens
SF-Scottie Pippen
SG- Pistol Pete
PG-Nate Archibold
PG Mookie Blaylock
PF Bill Lambier
PF/C Rasheed Wallace
C Jack Sikma
GSRelyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 02:44 PM   #628
vancejohnson82
Shabby

Adopt-a-Bronco:
All 8 Points

Ok, sorry about the Oakley pick

I'll take JOHN STARKS

John Levell Starks (born August 10, 1965 in Tulsa, Oklahoma) is an American former basketball player who gained fame while playing at shooting guard for the New York Knicks of the National Basketball Association in the 1990s. Starks was listed at 6'5" during his NBA playing career.
Starks bagged groceries for several years before playing basketball for several community colleges. He finished his collegiate career at Oklahoma State University. Although he was passed over in the draft, Starks worked his way into the NBA after stints in the Continental Basketball Association and the World Basketball League. He was eventually signed by the Golden State Warriors in 1988, but left in 1990 to try out for the New York Knicks. In one practice, he tried to dunk on Knicks center Patrick Ewing. Ewing threw him down and Starks twisted his knee. The team was not allowed to release him unless it healed by the end of December. When it didn't heal by that time, the Knicks could not release Starks, and thus kept him. As a result, Starks has on many occasions referred to Ewing as his saving grace. He eventually became the starting shooting guard, replacing Gerald Wilkins. Starks became a key player on the team and spent eight seasons in New York from 1990 to 1998. Starks was a participant in the 1992 NBA Slam Dunk Contest.
Starks was at the center of one of the most famous plays in Knick history. During a 1993 playoffs series against the Chicago Bulls, Starks was in the right corner of the court being closely guarded by B.J. Armstrong. Ewing came to set a screen for Starks, who faked to the left like he was going to use the pick, and then fiercely drove along the baseline and dunked over the much taller Horace Grant as well as Michael Jordan.
One of the low points of Starks' career came in the 1994 NBA Finals against the Houston Rockets. The Knicks had taken a 3-2 lead into Game 6, and in the last second, Starks had the chance to sink a three point shot that would have won the Series. His shot was blocked by Rockets center Hakeem Olajuwon. In Game 7, Starks shot 2-for-18 from the field, contributing to the Knicks' loss to the Rockets.
In 1995, Knicks coach Pat Riley left the Knicks to go to the Miami Heat after a dispute with then-General Manager Dave Checketts. The Knicks later hired Don Nelson, resurrecting the tensions from Starks' first year in Golden State. However, Nelson was fired in the middle of his first season, and the Knicks replaced him with Assistant Coach Jeff Van Gundy. With the addition of Allan Houston in 1996, Starks became a mentor as Houston took his spot in the starting lineup. Starks continued to be a steady contributor off the bench that season, and in 1997, he received the NBA Sixth Man of the Year award. Two years later, Starks was traded back to the Warriors, along with Chris Mills and Terry Cummings, for Latrell Sprewell.
After his stint at Golden State, Starks played for the Bulls and Utah Jazz before retiring in 2002 with 10,829 career points. He currently works as an alumni and fan development official for the Knicks. In addition, he serves as a pre-and-post-game analyst on MSG Network’s home Knicks game coverage. His autobiography John Starks: My Life was released in 2004.
Starks' fiery intensity often led to emotional displays while on the court. Reggie Miller, star shooting guard for the Indiana Pacers, was often a provocateur and target of his ire.
Starks ranks 20th all-time in league career three-point field goals made, and is the Knicks' all-time leader in that category. He made 217 during the 1994-95 NBA season, breaking Louie Dampier's single-season professional (NBA or ABA) record of 199 during the 1968-69 ABA season. Dennis Scott broke Starks' record a year later with 267; it now belongs to Ray Allen, who made 269 during the 2005-06 NBA season.

PLUS HE HAD THIS NASTY A$$ DUNK!!!

vancejohnson82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2007, 07:34 PM   #629
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Killericon is on the clock for his final two selections. He has until 7 AM CST to make his picks.

Man-Goblin and Youcan may make one selection at any time.

Phibacka may make two selections at any time.
JCMElway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:58 PM   #630
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Connor Barth

I take Ernest Maurice Vandeweghe...er Kiki.

Vandeweghe was drafted 11th overall in the 1980 NBA Draft by the Dallas Mavericks, but refused to play for Dallas and demanded a trade. (For virtually the remainder of his career, he was subjected to boos whenever he played in Dallas). He got his wish, and was traded to the Nuggets on December 3rd of that same year. As a member of the Nuggets, Vandeweghe was twice selected to the NBA Western Conference All-Star team, in 1983 and 1984.
In the summer of 1984, Vandeweghe was traded to the Portland Trail Blazers in exchange for Calvin Natt, Wayne Cooper, Fat Lever, and a draft pick. Vandeweghe had several productive seasons in Portland, where he averaged nearly 25 points a game. He paired with Clyde Drexler to form a dynamic scoring duo. However, during the 1987-1988 season, Vandeweghe suffered a back injury and lost his starting job to Jerome Kersey. He was traded the next year to the New York Knicks (where his father played his entire career); with whom he played for several years apart from half a season with the Los Angeles Clippers before retiring from the league after the 1992-1993 season.
Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 04:59 PM   #631
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Connor Barth

THE team...

Flying Lithuanians
PG - Dennis Johnson
SG - Jerry West
SF - Rick Barry
PF - Kevin McHale
C - Bob Lanier

G - Vinnie Johnson
PF - Shawn Kemp
G/F - Walter Davis
C - Joe Barry Carroll
PG - Chris Paul
F - Kiki Vandeweghe

Coach - Chuck Daly
Old 08-10-2007, 05:46 PM   #632
Master___Pain
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rock Hoover

I know it's out of turn, but I have about an hour left of being online before I'm out of the country for two weeks. GS needs a coach, so that's his last pick and I doubt Killer Icon is going to want my man, so here goes.

With my last selection Master Pain's Evil Counsel Selects

F/C Otis Thorpe

Not a flashy player but was an accomplished scorer, good rebounder and gritty defender

* 18th in games played (1257)
* 20th in minutes played (39822)
* 58th in field goals (6872)
* 14th in field goal percentage (.546)
* 13th in offensive rebounds (3446)
* 20th in defensive rebounds (6924)
* 31st in total rebounds (10370)
* 10th in personal fouls (4146)
* 61st in points (17600)
* 35th in true shooting percentage (.584)

Was on the first rockets squad of the 90s that won the NBA Championship. Was traded to the Blazers for HOFer Clyde Drexler half way through the following season. Averaged 14 ppg and 8.2 rpg over his 17 year NBA career. Has over 17,000 points and 10,000 rebounds in his career.
Master___Pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 10:59 PM   #633
Killericon
Front 7, Please

Adopt-a-Bronco:
watermock

With the last pick of the 12th round, GM Killericon of the Calgary Dinos Selects F Carlos Boozer.

With the first pick of the 13th and Final round, GM Killericon of the Calgary Dinos selects G T.J. Ford.

Calgary Dinos

Starting Lineup

C - Nate Thurmond
PF - Ben Wallace
SF - Dave DeBusschere
SG - Micheal Jordan
PG - Jason Kidd

Coach - Pat Riley

Bench

C - Mark Eaton
F - Paul Arizin
F - Carlos Boozer
F - Joe Fulks
F/G - George Yardley
G - Allan Houston
G - T.J. Ford

Last edited by Killericon; 08-10-2007 at 11:31 PM..
Killericon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 11:36 PM   #634
Killericon
Front 7, Please

Adopt-a-Bronco:
watermock

I wish I could've done better than Ford, but I just couldn't think of anyone.
Killericon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 04:12 AM   #635
Rshackleford
Rookie

Default draft

In response to a previous question, yes, I drafted Larry Brown as my coach when I first took this team over.
Rshackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2007, 12:08 PM   #636
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

GSReylea is back on the clock until 10 PM CST.

Youcan may make one selection at any time.

Phibacka may make two selections at any time. Phiback, just so you can finish off your picks because you must be pretty busy, you may make all three of your remaining selections at the same time.
Old 08-12-2007, 01:31 AM   #637
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Man-Goblin is back on the clock until noon CST.

Youcan and GSReylea may make one selection at any time.

Phibacka may make two selections at any time. Phiback, just so you can finish off your picks because you must be pretty busy, you may make all three of your remaining selections at the same time.
Old 08-12-2007, 08:16 PM   #638
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

RShackleford is on the clock until 8 AM CST on Monday.

Youcan, Man-Goblin, and GSReylea may make one selection at any time.

Old 08-13-2007, 04:29 AM   #639
Rshackleford
Rookie

Default alltime draft

I will round things out with "The Dunking Dutchman", (C) Rik Smits.
Rshackleford is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 11:06 AM   #640
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Connor Barth

I need some more girth and a guy who can play the 4 or the 5, so I take...

F/C Brad Miller

After college Miller was signed by the Charlotte Hornets as an undrafted free agent. He played for the Hornets for two seasons before signing with the Chicago Bulls as a free agent. In February of 2002, he was traded by the Bulls with Ron Mercer, Ron Artest and Kevin Ollie to the Indiana Pacers for Jalen Rose, Travis Best, Norman Richardson, and a second-round draft pick. In Indiana he made his first NBA All-Star Team during the 2002-2003 season.
During the 2003 offseason, he was involved in a sign-and-trade with the Sacramento Kings. He was signed to a multi-year deal by Indiana and then traded to the Kings in exchange for Scot Pollard. In the same trade, the Kings sent Hidayet Turkoglu to San Antonio Spurs, San Antonio traded Danny Ferry to Indiana and Indiana traded Ron Mercer to San Antonio. Miller made his second All-Star Game appearance during his first season with the Kings. While singing with the Kings Miller stated that "I wanted to stay with Indiana but my agent said that the money I could make with Sacramento was just too good to pass up and I would never get this kind of contract again."
While playing for the Chicago Bulls, on January 12, 2002, Miller gave a hard foul to Los Angeles Lakers center Shaquille O'Neal. O'Neal responded by swinging at the back of Miller's head, barely missing him.

THE team (final)...

Flying Lithuanians
PG - Dennis Johnson
SG - Jerry West
SF - Rick Barry
PF - Kevin McHale
C - Bob Lanier

G - Vinnie Johnson
PF - Shawn Kemp
G/F - Walter Davis
C - Joe Barry Carroll
PG - Chris Paul
F - Kiki Vandeweghe
F/C - Brad Miller

Coach - Chuck Daly
Old 08-13-2007, 05:43 PM   #641
GSRelyea
NEWOUTDOORSMEN.COM

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Al Wilson

The Team to Be Named Later selects:

Dean Edwards Smith (born February 28, 1931) is a retired head coach of men’s college basketball. Originally from Emporia, Kansas, Smith has been called a “coaching legend” by the Basketball Hall of Fame. Smith is best known for his successful coaching tenure at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill (“UNC”) for 36 years. Smith coached from 1961 to 1997 and retired as the NCAA Division I men's basketball coach with the most wins ever with 879 wins. This record was later surpassed by Bobby Knight in 2006. Smith has the 9th highest winning percentage of any men’s college basketball coach at 77.6.[1] During his time as head coach of UNC, the team won two national titles and appeared in 11 Final Fours.[2]

Smith is also known for running a clean program and having a high graduation rate for his players with 96.6% players going on to graduate.[3][4] While at UNC, Smith helped promote desegregation by recruiting UNC’s first African American scholarship player Charlie Scott and pushing for equal treatment for African Americans by local businesses.[5] Smith coached and worked with numerous individuals at UNC that went on to achieve notable success in basketball, as either players or coaches or both. Smith retired as head coach from UNC in 1997 saying that he was not able to give the team the same level of enthusiasm that he had had given it for years. Since retirement, Smith has used his influence to help out in various charitable ventures and political activities.
GSRelyea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2007, 07:49 PM   #642
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Rhymesayers is on the clock until 6 AM CST on Tuesday.

Old 08-14-2007, 10:04 AM   #643
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Runnin & Gunnin' needs a coach. For that task, I choose Jack Ramsay, with a career record of 864-783 (.525). He had 1 NBA Finals Win, and is in the HOF.
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2007, 01:39 AM   #644
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

I'm making the final pick for Freak 6. Again, if Freak wants to replace Strickland, Moe, or this guy he may feel free to do so.

This guy will add a little defensive punch to this team while giving Freak the run N gun offense that he likes. Freak also prefers modern day players to the old timers, so there you are.

Josh Smith, F, Atlanta.

6'9", 230

True, it's another forward on a team that already has 5 of them. However, Smith is more athletic than most of his forwards, can play 3, 4, or 5 on this squad, and will be brought in on key defensive situations.

Smith declared for the 2004 NBA Draft, foregoing a career at Indiana University. He was selected by the Atlanta Hawks with the 17th overall pick in the 2004 NBA Draft.

Smith won the NBA Slam Dunk Contest his rookie year during the 2005 NBA All-Star Weekend. He averaged 9.7 points, 6.2 rebounds and 1.95 blocks per game for the 2004-2005 season and was selected to the NBA All-Rookie Second Team. For the 2005-06 season, Smith averaged 2.25 blocks per game, ranking seventh in the NBA.

After the NBA All-Star Weekend, Smith would continue his steady development. He finished 2nd in the NBA in total blocks, 4th in blocks per game and averaged 15.0 ppg, 7.8 rpg, 4.1 apg, 3.1 bpg and 1.0 spg after the All-Star break and his contribution helped the Hawks double their win total of 13 wins from the previous season to finish 26-56.

On March 3, 2007, Smith broke the 500 block mark, making him the youngest player to do so in NBA history.[2]

Smith ended the 2006-2007 with 16.4 points per game, 8.6 rebounds per game, 3.3 assists, 1.4 steals and 2.9 blocks, dramatically improving on his previous season's stats. Leading the Hawk's after Joe Johnson's season ending injury, Smith produced a career high 32 points and 19 rebounds in Johnson's absence.
Old 08-15-2007, 01:42 AM   #645
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

OK, we're all caught up except for Phibacka and one pick by youcan.

Phibacka may make his remaining three selections at any time.

To keep things moving Angryllama may also select at any time. Phibacka and angryllama will be off the clock at 3 PM cst.
Old 08-16-2007, 01:38 AM   #646
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

OK, two picks going down with one shot. Those Cheap Bastards select:

Don Buse, PG, Pacers, Suns

My reasons for hunting down a guy like Buse were ball handling (backup to Stockton,) shooting off the bench (good 3 pt FG%,) and DEFENSE. Buse was named to the first team all Defensive team six times.

A 6'4" guard from the University of Evansville, Buse played 13 seasons (1972–1985) in the American Basketball Association and National Basketball Association as a member of the Indiana Pacers, the Phoenix Suns, the Portland Trail Blazers, and the Kansas City Kings. Buse was known for his dependable ball-handling, tight defense, and clutch-shooting, and he appeared in two All-Star games (one in the ABA in 1976; one in the NBA in 1977) during the course of his career. His best season occurred in 1975–76, when he led the ABA in both steals per game (4.12) and assists per game (8.2) while also contributing a career high 12.5 points per game. In the next season, his first in the NBA, Buse again led all players in steals per game (3.47) and assists per game (8.5).

And another article about the underrated Buse.....

Cleveland – In a gathering of NBA players, Indiana’s Don Buse probably would be lost in a crowd of three. To the basketball buff, he is recognizable, but seldom eye-catching.

However, the more you become a Buse-watcher, the more you appreciate the 6-4 guard. The 10-year veteran from Evansville is having his best year as a pro, and he’s undoubtedly enjoying it.

Pacers Coach Jack McKinney has given him a license to take three-point shots. Buse has responded by leading the NBA in three-pointers with 58 though March 1.

“I have confidence with the shot,” said the 31-year-old sharpshooter. “Jack has given me that shot and if I miss, I know I’m not going to get chewed out.”

Buse is averaging more than 10 points per game, but probably more important is his ability to protect the basketball. Among the ball-handling guards, who control the ball around 75 percent of the time, Buse made just 71 turnovers though 58 to games lead the NBA.

Buse also plays tough defense, usually assigned to the opponent’s best backcourt scorer, but he doesn’t want to be looked on as a specialist.

“Don is very important to us,” said McKinney. “It’s the little things he does, things you don’t notice – handling the ball, setting up the offense, making steals, and disrupting the other team’s offense.

“He isn’t real fast or quick, he doesn’t jump real high, but he sure is smart,” added Detroit rookie guard Isiah Thomas. “Buse is very aware of what is happening on the floor.”

George McGinnis is another Buse booster. “Boo is the guy we always count on,” said the Pacers Big Mac. “He hasn’t lost his touch on the threes. I just can’t think of many other point guards doing the job Boo is doing for us.”

Buse said of his contributions, “I don’t like the role of just a defensive player. I feel I contribute other things. In the past, I’ve passed up a lot of shots, but I’m looking for my shot now.

“I’m enjoying it this season. I feel good and, maybe, I’ll want to play two more years. I’m on the last year of my contract.

“I’d like to stay with Indiana and, if I had my choice I’d like to sign something before the season ends. I’m not going to try to break the bank. If I continue to have the season I’m having, there might be a team interested in me.”

Buse was drafted by the Virginia Squires of the old ABA in 1972. The Squires sold his rights to the Pacers and he played four years with Indiana in the ABA, plus one in the NBA, before being traded to the Phoenix.

The Suns traded him back to Indiana in 1980 and he has been a big part of the Pacers’ success ever since.

This season, McKinney had Buse slotted as the third guard. However, when the Pacers played an exhibition game at Buse’s alma mater as Evansville, he started in the place of Johnny Davis. Buse has started every game since.

If the NBA ever gets around to naming an all-underrated team, Buse probably will be the captain.

Last edited by JCMElway; 10-19-2013 at 09:01 AM..
Old 08-16-2007, 01:43 AM   #647
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

And A.L. will like this pick.

BobHorry5 selects, as their coach:

Avery Johnson, Dallas Mavericks

After spending the 2003-2004 season playing with the Golden State Warriors, Johnson signed as a player-coach with the Dallas Mavericks under Don Nelson. Johnson had played under Nelson from 2001-2003, and it was understood from the beginning that Johnson was being groomed to eventually succeed Nelson as head coach. On October 28, 2004, Johnson retired from playing to concentrate full-time on coaching, and his transition from assistant to head coach came five months later on March 19, 2005.

Under Johnson, the Mavericks closed out the 2004-2005 season with a 16-2 run and a first-round playoff victory over the Houston Rockets, before bowing out to the Phoenix Suns in the second round of the playoffs. Johnson was named the April 2005 NBA Coach of the Month, only one month after becoming a head coach for the first time.

The 2005-2006 season was even more successful for Johnson and was marked by a series of milestones. In November 2005 Johnson again won the NBA Coach of the Month award (his second and second consecutive, following his award from April the previous season), making him the first NBA coach to win the award in his first two months as a head coach. On January 28, 2006, when the Dallas Mavericks defeated the Utah Jazz, Johnson's record as coach reached 50-12, making Johnson the fastest coach to reach 50 wins. In February 2006, he was chosen to coach the 2006 NBA All-Star team for the Western Conference. On March 15, 2006, Johnson set the record for most wins over the course of a coach's first 82 games (the duration of a full season), with 66 wins over the span. Although Johnson ultimately led the Mavericks to the second-best record in the Western Conference, the team entered the playoffs as the fourth seed in the west, due to the structure of the 2006 NBA Playoffs seeding.

In April 2006, Johnson was rewarded for this success with the 2006 NBA Coach of the Year Award.

In June 2006, after defeating the Memphis Grizzlies, the defending champion San Antonio Spurs, and the Phoenix Suns in the first three rounds of the playoffs, Johnson led the Dallas Mavericks to their first ever NBA Finals appearance. However, the Mavs were defeated in the series by the Miami Heat, losing 4 straight after winning the first two games.

On December 31, 2006, Johnson became the fastest head coach to win 100 games by defeating the Denver Nuggets.

Last edited by JCMElway; 10-19-2013 at 09:01 AM..
Old 08-16-2007, 01:45 AM   #648
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

AZBroncfan is on the clock. He has until 2 PM CST to select.

Youcan and Angryllama may make one selection at any time.
Old 08-17-2007, 02:42 AM   #649
JCMElway
Moderate-erator

Dominate!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Oleg

Ludo21 is on the clock. He has until 2 PM CST to select.

Azbroncfan may make one selection at any time.

Youcan and Angryllama may make one selection at any time.
Old 08-17-2007, 11:42 AM   #650
ludo21
RIP Darrent Williams

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Paul Ernster

Dikembe Mutombo available??

if not ill take jermain o neal... and if he is taken ill take... Tayshaun Prince
ludo21 is offline   Reply With Quote