The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Other Sports Discussion > NBA & NCAA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-2007, 12:56 PM   #51
DeusExManning
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeusExShanahan View Post
The Warriors have won 5 straight, Nellie knows how to control Dirk, their short lineup will give them problems. This will go seven, I would not be surprised if the Warriors take it, they have played well since their trade. They will be caught looking ahead.
Yes I did say that, Mavs looked hopeless last night.
DeusExManning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 01:15 PM   #52
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryllama View Post
You're delusional.
Hahahahaha.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 09:33 PM   #53
Willynowei
Some dude

Football is a wonderful thing.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

I agree with Alec. If Yao and T-mac play like they can, thats pretty scarry, its almost like Kobe and Shaq 3 or 4 years ago. Remember when it was Lakers and Spurs alternating Championships for 10 years?

I think Yao and T-mac can do that, but T-mac has got to stay healthy and Yao needs to be more like the great wall and less like the great marshmellow.

I'm a laker fan so I'm prolly being homerist, but watching them play the Suns, they were screwing up the defensive boards and hustle plays when they had position. Thats fixable, where as the suns having crappy post presence is unfixable.

Lakers have as good a chance of beating the Suns as they did last year. Also, Amare Stoudamire, I really don't like that guy. He's like a football player trying to play basketball, he's in the wrong sport.
Willynowei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 10:24 PM   #54
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willynowei View Post
I agree with Alec. If Yao and T-mac play like they can, thats pretty scarry, its almost like Kobe and Shaq 3 or 4 years ago. Remember when it was Lakers and Spurs alternating Championships for 10 years?

I think Yao and T-mac can do that, but T-mac has got to stay healthy and Yao needs to be more like the great wall and less like the great marshmellow.

I'm a laker fan so I'm prolly being homerist, but watching them play the Suns, they were screwing up the defensive boards and hustle plays when they had position. Thats fixable, where as the suns having crappy post presence is unfixable.

Lakers have as good a chance of beating the Suns as they did last year. Also, Amare Stoudamire, I really don't like that guy. He's like a football player trying to play basketball, he's in the wrong sport.
Yao looks decent now because he's playing a slow pound it inside team. Teams that run like the Suns, Yao is always on the bench after 6 minutes of play because he's too slow and is already winded.

My opinion on the Lakers/Suns game is that the Suns were flat out terrible shooting the ball in the first half. Most of them were wide open looks too. The Suns got what ever looks they wanted but had one of those off nights shooting, and they still beat the Lakers. If the Suns even hit half of those open looks it's not even a game. Kobe ends up having to carry that team too much and you could see his performace in the 4th quater just get sorry because he was shot. I like Kobe, Odom and Walton but the rest of those guys are junk if you ask me. Bottom line is, as Phil Jackson said, the Lakers need to be perfect for 4 quarters to beat the Suns while the Suns can be average on any given night and still beat the Lakers.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2007, 12:04 PM   #55
Master___Pain
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Rock Hoover

Quote:
Originally Posted by angryllama View Post
Shakin' in my tennies, there bub.

The Golden State Warriors scare the crap out of me.

This is the same team (but better) that beat San Antonio on their own floor in game 7 last season. They arent afraid of jack, son. You can roll whoever you want out there.
Good call

edit** This thread was moved after being on the main board for a week? You mods are so inconsistent. I'd like a little explanation on why (fully knowing that not a single mod will give a reason) At least there's 15 different threads about "character" on the main board

Last edited by Master___Pain; 04-30-2007 at 03:28 PM..
Master___Pain is offline   Reply With Quote