The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 01-22-2007, 11:13 AM   #76
Bronco Bob
Tastee Freeze

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockwork Orange View Post
1 TD & 6 INT's in the playoffs thus far. His vaunted offense hasn't scored a TD in the last 6 quarters. I'm just wondering who the Manning apologists will blame this time around.
Ooops!
Bronco Bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:13 AM   #77
Bronco Bob
Tastee Freeze

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meck77 View Post
At some point a QB just has to put his ass on the line for a game. I don't think Manning has the desire yet.
Ooops!
Old 01-22-2007, 11:14 AM   #78
Bronco Bob
Tastee Freeze

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natedog24 View Post
I wish Denver could hand Peyton his ass like this one of these days
Ooops!
Old 01-22-2007, 11:15 AM   #79
Bronco Bob
Tastee Freeze

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronx33 View Post
Manning has been told since birth he was so good so often that he believes it sadly he doesn't have the tools to make it come true.
Ooops!
Old 01-22-2007, 11:16 AM   #80
Bronco Bob
Tastee Freeze

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncsyanks View Post
i agree about peyton everyone kisses his a$$ and he hasnt done anything yet.
Ooops!
Old 01-22-2007, 11:20 AM   #81
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mediator12 View Post
Well, let's see. His character is at issue here and he is married. Those late nights studying film might be something else altogether.

So, you all are condoning adultery if you are an NFL athlete and can have it covered up for you? Pathetic. I have always tried staying out of the moral character issue on this board, because I screw up just as much as the next guy. But to condone and even give an attaboy attitude about it is pathetic.

Does it make him a bad QB? No. Does it make him a liar and questionable character guy? Absolutely. That's all I am saying. I loved Plummer the person and hated Plummer the QB. Consider it vice versa for Manning.
Did you take pictures when you followed them home and watched them "do it"?

Quote:
and I saw Manning myself out in Broad Ripple (the local Bar scene) hitting on women several weeks ago.
And I guess this means you're single since married people would never be at a bar?

Last edited by Bronco_Beerslug; 01-22-2007 at 11:29 AM..
Bronco_Beerslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:23 AM   #82
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Well, let's see. His character is at issue here and he is married. Those late nights studying film might be something else altogether.

So, you all are condoning adultery if you are an NFL athlete and can have it covered up for you? Pathetic. I have always tried staying out of the moral character issue on this board, because I screw up just as much as the next guy. But to condone and even give an attaboy attitude about it is pathetic.

Does it make him a bad QB? No. Does it make him a liar and questionable character guy? Absolutely. That's all I am saying. I loved Plummer the person and hated Plummer the QB. Consider it vice versa for Manning.

Honestly i didn't eve know he was married.

On another note - i think jake is a good guy. I'd actually like to drink a few beers with jake and play some pool.
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:23 AM   #83
Bronco Bob
Tastee Freeze

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Montee Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55CrushEm View Post
So basically then, every heterosexual man is a "douche" because he, at one point or another in his life, has hit on women in a bar ?!?

I'm guilty too......
Yeah, me too. I've even been known to ask some of them to dance with me.
Old 01-22-2007, 11:31 AM   #84
bendog
Marginally Continent

David Bowens, he'd be an upgrade

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens

Come on, the only thing negative about payaton is that a. he whined so much the nfl altered how dbacks can physical smurf wrs against the sideline and safeties can no longer lay wood to small TEs running right at them and b. he throws his mates under the bus when he loses. That and idiots think he's the best qb to ever wear a helmet with little blue horseshoe.

Other than that he seems like a funny guy, and I'd bet he's making a ton of money outside the game just like his Dad has/is done/doing.
bendog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 11:34 AM   #85
GonzoLays
Five Tool Poster

Adopt-a-Bronco:
#3 DJ

This thread = GOLDEN
GonzoLays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 01:32 PM   #86
azbroncfan
Ring of Famer

Angry guntoting,meateating AMERICAN

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TEBOW

Quote:
He does. How do you know that?

I know for a fact that he does NOT stay out of the Clubs and that all his personal stuff is pretty well washed under the rug in INDY. I really used to like Manning as a person until one of my friends here confirmed a couple of local incidents that have never been made public and I saw Manning myself out in Broad Ripple (the local Bar scene) hitting on women several weeks ago. I could not believe he was that crass and Careless going into the playoffs. It really surprised me in that INDY just had the Steven Jackson incident less than a year ago.

Peyton is not who he is portrayed in the media. Surprise, surprise!

Notice you are believing what you hear. Hey he hasn't been arrested. I wouldn't expect him to stay home everynight and I'm sure he goes out and has some beers. Bottomline is even if he was talking to women do you know he was hitting on them or what he was saying to them? I'm sure the women flock to him in Indy and any normal male instinct would be to talk to them. I do know that the reason most people hate him here is due to the thrashings INDY has put on denver.
azbroncfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:02 PM   #87
DB84FAN

You look like a douche bag now for creating this thread. That was a incredible comeback that douche bag's like you cannot imagine of.. anyway keep going against him.
Old 01-22-2007, 02:21 PM   #88
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Would it suprise anyone to find out if peyton was sleeping around on his wife?
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:38 PM   #89
crazyhorse
All Motor!!

You can only hope to contain me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
If by character you mean someone who thinks nothing of throwing his team under the bus after big loses then no thanks.
Isn't that what Champ just did recently?

I seem to remember him complaining about the other players on the team. Only to have every donk fan defend it.

Go figure.
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 02:43 PM   #90
Rohirrim
Partisan

All hail Hercules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post

I seem to remember him complaining about the other players on the team. Only to have every donk fan defend it.

Go figure.
It's kind of funny to watch all the Cheffy dorks quietly slide themselves over into the Colts' column. I guess now, through Manning, they can vicariously enjoy a SB. Lord knows, they'll never see their team in one again.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:05 PM   #91
crazyhorse
All Motor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
It's kind of funny to watch all the Cheffy dorks quietly slide themselves over into the Colts' column. I guess now, through Manning, they can vicariously enjoy a SB. Lord knows, they'll never see their team in one again.

Meh, I was pulling for the Saints.
Old 01-22-2007, 03:31 PM   #92
Indian Pony
Solid Starter

I've seen some ridiculous post in my time but some of these take the cake. I do understand the reason for Bronco homers hating him as many times as he skull drug your asses up and down the field but give me a break. Don't worry though, after the Colts win the SB you can always say he has never won a big game because the only big game is the NCAA championship. You can never go wrong with that.
Indian Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 03:49 PM   #93
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Pony View Post
I've seen some ridiculous post in my time but some of these take the cake. I do understand the reason for Bronco homers hating him as many times as he skull drug your asses up and down the field but give me a break. Don't worry though, after the Colts win the SB you can always say he has never won a big game because the only big game is the NCAA championship. You can never go wrong with that.
Ugh... Why do Colts fans read like Dolphins douche bags? Miami is 1200 miles away from Indianapolis!
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:07 PM   #94
bendog
Marginally Continent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Pony View Post
Please, God, spare me from stupid chorf fans who come over here without a ****ing clue as to the SEC or Tenn! The "can't win the big one rap" on Payaton was that he went 0-4 against Florida and Spurrier. It became Ahab and the whale time. 94-96 the loss to Fla knocked them out of natl champ contention. Then, in 97, they back into the SEC championship game despite losing to Fla, and beat Auburn ... and THEN lose TO NEBRASKA - you ****ing idiot. The big game wasn't the NCAA championship, it was ****ing spurrier. Losing to you corn****ers was just the icing on the cake for Tenn fans.

And btw, in 98 not only did Tenn beat Fla, they won the natl championship. That's the killer.

Personally, I think its a team game, and payaton's teams failed in the playoffs cause Indy's defense has trouble stopping the run in bad weather on grass, but that has nothing to do with him whining about teams out physicalling his receivers or throwing teammates under the bus.

ps, Spurrier just seemed to have Tenn's defense's number.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:13 PM   #95
KipCorrington25
Free Safety

I don't think Manning is married... I might be wrong on that I don't read People magazine or whatever something like that would be in... however, if he is indeed married and people are calling him out as a cheater I'd be carefull. Certain very high profile QB's in this town have done exactly that and they are worshiped like a God on this board.
KipCorrington25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:18 PM   #96
BroncoFiend
Ring of Famer

The enemy's gate is down

Quote:
Originally Posted by crazyhorse View Post

Go figure.
Could you pull up that quote please, because I can't seem to remember it.
BroncoFiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:19 PM   #97
Indian Pony
Solid Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bendog View Post
Please, God, spare me from stupid chorf fans who come over here without a ****ing clue as to the SEC or Tenn! The "can't win the big one rap" on Payaton was that he went 0-4 against Florida and Spurrier. It became Ahab and the whale time. 94-96 the loss to Fla knocked them out of natl champ contention. Then, in 97, they back into the SEC championship game despite losing to Fla, and beat Auburn ... and THEN lose TO NEBRASKA - you ****ing idiot. The big game wasn't the NCAA championship, it was ****ing spurrier. Losing to you corn****ers was just the icing on the cake for Tenn fans.

And btw, in 98 not only did Tenn beat Fla, they won the natl championship. That's the killer.

Personally, I think its a team game, and payaton's teams failed in the playoffs cause Indy's defense has trouble stopping the run in bad weather on grass, but that has nothing to do with him whining about teams out physicalling his receivers or throwing teammates under the bus.

ps, Spurrier just seemed to have Tenn's defense's number.
A Mississippi State redneck calling somebody an idiot. TOO FUNNY!
Indian Pony is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 05:20 PM   #98
bendog
Marginally Continent

Adopt-a-Bronco:
David Bowens

Your ignorance is not my fault, and I'm not a fan of any college team in Mississippi, you ****ing corn****er

But if I had to chose between Lincoln and Oxford, the choice would be the latter without question. The girls are simply astounding.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:57 PM   #99
Mtbrncofn
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by KipCorrington25 View Post
I don't think Manning is married... I might be wrong on that I don't read People magazine or whatever something like that would be in... however, if he is indeed married and people are calling him out as a cheater I'd be carefull. Certain very high profile QB's in this town have done exactly that and they are worshiped like a God on this board.
I thought I read somewhere a year or so ago he was married.

EDIT: He is and her name is Ashley.
Mtbrncofn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 07:47 PM   #100
crazyhorse
All Motor!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFiend View Post
Could you pull up that quote please, because I can't seem to remember it.
Certainly.

http://www.orangemane.com/BB/showthr...t=50722&page=4

Enjoy.