The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Other Sports Discussion > NBA & NCAA
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 12-20-2006, 09:06 PM   #1
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson
Default AI Interview On "Quite Frankly" Tonight...

As much as I've really disliked Stephen A's show, brand new interview tonight with the newest Nugget tonight @ 11 easter I believe.

Saw a bit of the promo for it, AI looks pretty good in his throwback Nuggets hat. (no homo, despite what my sig says!)
RhymesayersDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-20-2006, 11:16 PM   #2
Man-Goblin
One Gap Penetrator

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

I couldn't tell if it was a Nuggets hat or what. I thought it was a pick axe, but I had never seen the logo before.

I'm so freaking stoked to go to the game on Friday. Ya know, if I can dig my rental car outa my mom's driveway...
Man-Goblin is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:50 PM   #3
spdirty
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Quentin Jammer

He sounds like he's grown up and is ready to win a title here. Man I can't wait to see him in a Nugs uni.
spdirty is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:53 PM   #4
Clockwork Orange
Persona Non Grata

I seen him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdirty View Post
He sounds like he's grown up and is ready to win a title here. Man I can't wait to see him in a Nugs uni.
That's how Iverson generally sounds in his interviews. It's skewed a bit because his most memorable interview was his infamous "practice" rant.
Clockwork Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2006, 11:58 PM   #5
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

It's hard to gauge AI with an interview like this, because he's not getting grilled. He's got an interviewer who's basically sucking his dick, which Stephen A does for most players.

This interview was a nice, fluffy thing... So it's hard to pick out some of the bull****, about the incidents and stuff.

But with that said, I do think there is some truth to his version of events to him heading out of Philly, and it wouldn't surprise me if the organization turned it around to make it look like he wanted out.
Old 12-21-2006, 12:42 AM   #6
Clockwork Orange
Persona Non Grata

I seen him!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
But with that said, I do think there is some truth to his version of events to him heading out of Philly, and it wouldn't surprise me if the organization turned it around to make it look like he wanted out.
I don't think it really matters, it was time for him to go. He knew it and they knew it. The team wasn't going anywhere, his career is a lot closer to the end than it is to the beginning, it was just time. Much like it is for Kevin Garnett in Minnesota or Ray Allen in Seattle, great players in situations where they're really just spinning their wheels.

It's all he said, she said at this point. What really matters is that he's getting a chance at a fresh start and the 76ers are getting a chance to tear it down and start over.
Clockwork Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 12:57 AM   #7
Hercules Rockefeller
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
DJ Williams

Quote:
Originally Posted by RhymesayersDU View Post
It's hard to gauge AI with an interview like this, because he's not getting grilled. He's got an interviewer who's basically sucking his dick, which Stephen A does for most players.
Judging by your sig, I guess we should take your word for it when you say one dude is sucking another guy off.
Hercules Rockefeller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2006, 01:44 AM   #8
RhymesayersDU
Go Broncos, Nuggets, Rox

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ty Lawson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hercules Rockefeller View Post
Judging by your sig, I guess we should take your word for it when you say one dude is sucking another guy off.
OUCH.

I hate Gonzo, so much.

Rep!