The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2006, 01:50 PM   #26
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director

Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

AZ keep following your leader straight into defeat
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:52 PM   #27
Circle Orange
Frozen Assets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
Well dont let the door hit you on the *** on your way out

Slug Im certainly with you the fans in the stadium who boo during the game suck *** IMO

On the other hand the fans who are on this site who have watched Jake the fake **** up year after year game after game and now are done throwing blind support his way are not bad fans. They want whats best for the team long & short term and that certainly is not Jake
, now this is a hoot..fans bashing fans while the team plays bad. It's like the old joke where you go to a boxing match and the fighters stop and watch the fans riot...

Meanwhile, Jake must go.
Circle Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:52 PM   #28
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by azbroncfan View Post
You support the guy behind center unbelieveable concept. The guy has one more REGULAR season games besides anyone not named Brady or Manning since whenever the stat starts. Bronco fans nowdays are just a bunch of ADD gen-x kids who don't know what it's like to be a fan. Me personally I'm the best fan around and support the guy under center. It's just like at work I support the guy running the corporation even if he tells me to jump off a bridge or steal money. Amazing concept.
There's another word for that:

Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:52 PM   #29
Circle Orange
Frozen Assets.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
Well dont let the door hit you on the *** on your way out

Slug Im certainly with you the fans in the stadium who boo during the game suck *** IMO

On the other hand the fans who are on this site who have watched Jake the fake **** up year after year game after game and now are done throwing blind support his way are not bad fans. They want whats best for the team long & short term and that certainly is not Jake
, now this is a hoot..fans bashing fans while the team plays bad. It's like the old joke where you go to a boxing match and the fighters stop and watch the fans riot...

Meanwhile, Jake must go.
Circle Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:18 PM   #30
-Slap-
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by labronx View Post
He is mocking O4L...get wit the program
DING DING DING!

"17 replies and we finally have a winner!"
-Slap- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:29 PM   #31
Sideburn
Thanks for the memories

Yeah the quotations are the giveaway.
Thank you for flying over your head airlines. Currently we are cruising at 30,000 feet over your head. Skies are dark and cloudy, if you look off to your left you'll have a beautiful view of the Denver Broncos season going down the drain. Sit back, relax, and once again enjoy a one and done postseason. Once again thank you for flying with over your head airlines.

The 2004 Neck Pony Nation / Orangemane Fantasy Football Champion
Sideburn's Evil Head Brigade (14-1)
Sideburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:38 PM   #32
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson

Oops.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 02:54 PM   #33
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

[QUOTE=azbroncfan;1363836]You support the guy behind center unbelieveable concept. The guy has one more REGULAR season games besides anyone not named Brady or Manning since whenever the stat starts. Bronco fans nowdays are just a bunch of ADD gen-x kids who don't know what it's like to be a fan. Me personally I'm the best fan around and support the guy under center.
I don't support any player playing like crap. I guess Favre was playing before you were born. People calling for a change are not ADD Gen-x idiots whatsoever...total assertion. Idiotic. Your not the best fan around if you don't see that a change has to be made. Your an idiot.

"I'm the best fan around and support the guy under center"

Where do you go with that? Yeah, we pray Jake he Mistake won't choke again...doesn't mean we don't see an option.

Here is the kicker to this moron:

Quote:
It's just like at work I support the guy running the corporation even if he tells me to jump off a bridge or steal money. Amazing concept.
Where do you do with that? If you see someone stealing money you turn them in. If they tell you to jump off a bridge you tell them to stuff it up their ass.

Your a complete idiot. Your saying that your supporting Jake to the point of stealing and jumping to your death. God your an idiot.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:01 PM   #34
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

You have a SGT. tell you to storm a hill you do it...If DMan has to turn the key, that's followig orders.

Letting a moron run this offense isn't priceless...it's simply costing the division.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:03 PM   #35
obediah
Solid Starter

Bronco Fanatic

Adopt-a-Bronco:
John Lynch

I agree with the origonal post, Im a BRONCO fan, period. you fair weathered hookers may want to jump on the charger bandwagon while you can.

If the Broncos decide Jake is our guy i support it.

Obediah
obediah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:15 PM   #36
azbroncfan
Ring of Famer

Angry guntoting,meateating AMERICAN

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TEBOW

[QUOTE=watermock;1363939]
Quote:
Originally Posted by azbroncfan View Post
You support the guy behind center unbelieveable concept. The guy has one more REGULAR season games besides anyone not named Brady or Manning since whenever the stat starts. Bronco fans nowdays are just a bunch of ADD gen-x kids who don't know what it's like to be a fan. Me personally I'm the best fan around and support the guy under center.
I don't support any player playing like crap. I guess Favre was playing before you were born. People calling for a change are not ADD Gen-x idiots whatsoever...total assertion. Idiotic. Your not the best fan around if you don't see that a change has to be made. Your an idiot.

"I'm the best fan around and support the guy under center"

Where do you go with that? Yeah, we pray Jake he Mistake won't choke again...doesn't mean we don't see an option.

Here is the kicker to this moron:

Where do you do with that? If you see someone stealing money you turn them in. If they tell you to jump off a bridge you tell them to stuff it up their ass.

Your a complete idiot. Your saying that your supporting Jake to the point of stealing and jumping to your death. God your an idiot.
Right over your head you drunk moron. If you posted here sober you would know the sarcasm I was making. Have another bottle of Popov you drunk bumbling catlover.
azbroncfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:38 PM   #37
orangemonkey
Perennial Pro-bowler

I sort of agree. An unbiased friend of mine, sitting next to me last night, said, "wow, your fans are booing Jake with a 10 and 17 point lead. Something is wrong in Denver. This should never happen."

This anti-Jake behavior has become a virus to our team and our fan base. I'm ashamed to be Bronco fan right now. This wasn't the Denver fan base I grew up with in Denver since 1969.

Fine. Let's take Jake out immediately. Put Cutler in to stop this behavior. Sadly, he too, will be run out of Denver with the current fan base. People are so blinded by their hatred of Jake, they don't realize this team has many bigger problems.
orangemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:48 PM   #38
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangemonkey View Post
I sort of agree. An unbiased friend of mine, sitting next to me last night, said, "wow, your fans are booing Jake with a 10 and 17 point lead. Something is wrong in Denver. This should never happen."

This anti-Jake behavior has become a virus to our team and our fan base. I'm ashamed to be Bronco fan right now. This wasn't the Denver fan base I grew up with in Denver since 1969.

Fine. Let's take Jake out immediately. Put Cutler in to stop this behavior. Sadly, he too, will be run out of Denver with the current fan base. People are so blinded by their hatred of Jake, they don't realize this team has many bigger problems.
Booing jake at the game is not something I would do but the dude has lost his touch. You can call for a guy when he clearly is not making plays. To say we are lesser fans is so stupid. Go away then, your preaching is just as old. You think Denver fans are crazy go catch an Eagles game and see how they treat under performing players.
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:54 PM   #39
defenseman
Ring of Famer

2007 record pred. (7-9)

Fans are fans. Get over it. Fans are people, they see a product they don't like, sometimes they let the million dollar athlete have it verbally. And this is a problem? Jake, by the way, is his own worst enemy, not the fans. They've been patient, however, not anymore for alot of them. You get out of the doghouse by doing your job well, not by continuing to fail when it counts most. That, get's you fired. Jake better grow a damn thick skin or cowboy up, one or the other works, in any case, get your damn job done. Incompetence should not be it's own reward, and allowing someone to continually fall short, hurts the whole team, not just the offense. Nough said, shanny has the ball, lets see what he does with it. Either way, their poor play quite simply affects me not one iota. I sleep well whether they excel or fail, do wish they would play better though...dman
defenseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 03:58 PM   #40
orangemonkey
Perennial Pro-bowler

Booing our team with a 17 point lead is garbage. We had the Chargers where we wanted them. Perfect time for the crowd to cheer and support Jake and the team. And I don't give a rat's *** about Eagles' fans. I grew up in Denver with a fan base I felt was special unlike Eagles' fans.

Like I said, take Jake (a.k.a Griese 2) out and bring in Cutler (probably Griese 3). This doesn't change that we had a strong lead at half time against the Colts and the Chargers and gave up a **** load of points in the second half. 2nd half D play/playcalling and the booing worries me much more than our QB situation.
orangemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:06 PM   #41
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sideburn View Post
Yeah the quotations are the giveaway.
Thank you for flying over your head airlines. Currently we are cruising at 30,000 feet over your head. Skies are dark and cloudy, if you look off to your left you'll have a beautiful view of the Denver Broncos season going down the drain. Sit back, relax, and once again enjoy a one and done postseason. Once again thank you for flying with over your head airlines.
That and the fact I've been critical of Plummer's boneheaded mistakes and poor playoff play for a long time, have stated many times I think Cutler looks like he has all the tools to step in any time.

Actually, my parody of O4Life's usual "I love Jake no matter what" posts had one point that I somewhat agree with, booing players while the game is still on the line. I went to many, many games in my time and have probably only booed a couple times (Oliver Ross and Reeves come to mind). I'm not saying fans shouldn't boo or don't have the right to but man, when the game is still on the line, we've got to support them no matter what happened the last drive or last quarter, etc...
Bronco_Beerslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #42
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_Beerslug View Post
That and the fact I've been critical of Plummer's boneheaded mistakes and poor playoff play for a long time, have stated many times I think Cutler looks like he has all the tools to step in any time.

Actually, my parody of O4Life's usual "I love Jake no matter what" posts had one point that I somewhat agree with, booing players while the game is still on the line. I went to many, many games in my time and have probably only booed a couple times (Oliver Ross and Reeves come to mind). I'm not saying fans shouldn't boo or don't have the right to but man, when the game is still on the line, we've got to support them no matter what happened the last drive or last quarter, etc...
At least you didn't call us spoiled
elsid13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:13 PM   #43
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Noone tells me i'm not a fan of the donks.......
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:20 PM   #44
Barry Ramey
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Shack View Post
I don't agree with booing Plummer during the game

but I think it's over with, Plummer is finished, I've stuck by him as long as I can

he is part of the problem and hopefully with Culter in there, others will see he's not the only problem
That's my sentiments exactly. Plus, won't miss the countless "Plummer sucks" threads even after wins.
Barry Ramey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:24 PM   #45
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviculasolomonis View Post
Noone tells me i'm not a fan of the donks.......
Man, internet tough guy huh
Old 11-20-2006, 06:25 PM   #46
alkemical
Guerrilla Ontologist

rorrim|mirror

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Prima Materia

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
Man, internet tough guy huh
I don't know about you, but i'm a cool mutha****a
alkemical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:45 PM   #47
elsid13
Lost In Space

Bóg, Honor, Ojczyzna

Quote:
Originally Posted by claviculasolomonis View Post
I don't know about you, but i'm a cool mutha****a
That where we have the problem mine friend. Because I know you can't be cooler then Hotrod, and you know he is the Shaft of the board.
Old 11-20-2006, 06:53 PM   #48
Bronx33
lets go partner

Rumpson Rocks

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Woodyard

Quote:
Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
That where we have the problem mine friend. Because I know you can't be cooler then Hotrod, and you know he is the Shaft of the board.

Whoa! a shaft reference! hotrod compared to shaft? Ok take away 70 pounds and a wicked tan (and i can see it) but ones things for sure hotrod is one funny sob when hes drunk and looks everybit like his avatar.

Bronx33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:55 PM   #49
Sideburn
Thanks for the memories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_Beerslug View Post

I hear ya man. I've been hating on Plummer since 2004. I think my meltdown after the Miami game was well documented last year. I wish we could somehow organize the entire crowd to chant CUT-LER everytime Jake steps onto the field. Atleast that would point out why there are boobirds. The boos are for 1 guy, unfortunately 52 other guys might think it's for them. Maybe we can get Jay to change his name to Rudy...that might be easier to chant.

The 2004 Neck Pony Nation / Orangemane Fantasy Football Champion
Sideburn's Evil Head Brigade (14-1)
Sideburn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 06:55 PM   #50
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Hey what Im taking my keyboard and going home
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote