The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > The Horses Butt
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 11-20-2006, 11:38 AM   #1
Bronco_Beerslug
Angling in the Deep

Default You People Aren't Real Fans

"Real fans support Jake and the Broncos and don't cry every time things don't go well. It's got to point that I'm even ashamed to come here anymore. A bunch of spoiled "fans" who blame Jake for everything wrong with the team.

The booing was disgusting yesterday!!! Real fans don't boo their team. I've got tickets to a couple more games but I don't think I can stomach to be around the "fans" at Invesco.

Real fans don't call for a QB change every time the Broncos lose. Real fans stick with their QB, their coach and team no matter what. We're still 7-3 and probably going to the playoffs and you people have quit on Jake and our team.

Unbelievable!!!"
Bronco_Beerslug is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-20-2006, 11:41 AM   #2
Orange_Beard
Over Jay Cutler

Todd Snider Rules!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Tony Scheffler

Real fans blame the Defense.
Orange_Beard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:42 AM   #3
Man-Goblin
Giving You The Business

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mister Cobble

That is utterly ridiculous. This is a discussion forum, which was created and exists in order to discuss the Denver Broncos. Sometimes that discussion will discuss the flaws of the team, and there is nothing wrong with fans doing so.
Man-Goblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:42 AM   #4
Smiling Assassin27
Louisville Soul Train

Hurry Hurry

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Von Miller

I guess real fans jam their heads up their own arses in order to hide from the impending train wreck that was denver broncos football last night. I guess real fans should stand up and clap louder when the defense utterly fails, the offense settles for marginal results, and the punter gives the other team superb field position for most of the night.

If you're a 'real' fan, then thank goodness i'm a fake one...
Smiling Assassin27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:43 AM   #5
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Well dont let the door hit you on the *** on your way out

Slug Im certainly with you the fans in the stadium who boo during the game suck *** IMO

On the other hand the fans who are on this site who have watched Jake the fake **** up year after year game after game and now are done throwing blind support his way are not bad fans. They want whats best for the team long & short term and that certainly is not Jake
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:44 AM   #6
wolf754life
Anti Homer Board Director

Sunshine and Rainbows Fanboys

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Jack Del erious

your a complete tool....

Slug do you own a business? Do you work for a corporation, do you believe in competency?

If you repeatedly failed to produce at work how long do you think you would have a job? If you failed to master the fundemenatals of your profession would you be a professional?

ACCOUNTABILITY, when you are paying 40 to 90 bucks a game, you want the best product on the field..............

Fans like you make me upset, open your eyes, look objectively, hold your team accountable.............
wolf754life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:45 AM   #7
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Quote:
you people have quit on Jake and our team.

Unbelievable!!!"
Actually, anyone with a brain quit on Jake weeks ago...the people haven't quit on the team, they have quit on Jake.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:45 AM   #8
rbackfactory80
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrod View Post
Well dont let the door hit you on the *** on your way out

Slug Im certainly with you the fans in the stadium who boo during the game suck *** IMO

On the other hand the fans who are on this site who have watched Jake the fake **** up year after year game after game and now are done throwing blind support his way are not bad fans. They want whats best for the team long & short term and that certainly is not Jake
Exactly, there is a difference between debate and acting like an as***** at the game.
rbackfactory80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:46 AM   #9
bpc
"Nemo Me Impune Lacessit"

1 sword keeps another in the sheath

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward

I'm all about fellow fans... but are you watching the same game I've seen all season?

We are winning in a ass kicking contest with one leg strapped behind our back.

Plummer is a handicap for us.
bpc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:49 AM   #10
Mile High Shack
Ring of Famer

Cock-a-doodle-do

I don't agree with booing Plummer during the game

but I think it's over with, Plummer is finished, I've stuck by him as long as I can

he is part of the problem and hopefully with Culter in there, others will see he's not the only problem
Mile High Shack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:51 AM   #11
Arkansas Bronco
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ryan Clady

A fan wants the best for his team. As fans that support the team such as going to games and buying gear we are entitled to the best our team can produce and we dont feel we are getting that. There is a chance that we may be wrong but it would be pretty hard to do that. Jake sucks this year, I still go by he lost it when we drafted Jay. On the whole booing thing this has been discussed several times before. Although I am trapped here in Ark. and not having the chance to go I personaly know I would not boo at a game (unless Jake threw up the finger again, then he would deserve it). The comfort of viewing from home is that I can vent however I feel and most of the time when Jake backs up to pass it is usualy "Oh Hell.....".
Arkansas Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:53 AM   #12
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

"Real" fans, "real" Americans, "real" Christians, blah, blah, blah.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:54 AM   #13
watermock
"Hoodie Jr"

"Hug me!"

Sluggo rarely makes a comment that doesn't include stupidity or an insult.

I never Booed, I would cuss like a crazed animal tho. C'mon you dumbasses might of come out a few times.

I can't say I give a rats ass if you don't go to any more games. And you call yourself a fan by not showing up? That's more pathetic than a boo.

The stands would be better off without you. Stay away and give your tickets to someone who cares, and isn't a whining dimwit.

Your politics are idiotic, your logic is idiot and your generally are a total idiot. People have the right to boo when the team is stinking it up. I never boo...but they have that right...they bought that right.

STFU. They watched the team suck eggs when it was in the bag and suffered thru it. Of course they were pissed. This whole board is pissed right now to have gold fall thru their fingers.
watermock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:55 AM   #14
FantomForce
Long live the Mane!

The Incredible BULK!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
"Real" fans, "real" Americans, "real" Christians, blah, blah, blah.
Your avatar is making me "REAL" hungry!!!
FantomForce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:58 AM   #15
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!

THE GREATEST

lol....everyone in the stadium took turns holding their breath on each and every Jake throw last night.....

I didn't hear to many cutler calls-most were to run the football...even on 3rd and long

lol
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #16
kamakazi_kal

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Mayhem Miller

[QUOTE=Bronco_Beerslug;1363708]"Real fans support Jake and the Broncos and don't cry every time things don't go well. [QUOTE]

well jake has not played well since the first snap of the year

he is the lowest rated QB in the league ....... period.

this team needs a spark and he is a very weak link
kamakazi_kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:06 PM   #17
labronx
Remember 98

Astronomy, Math, Medicine & Music

Location: The San Fernando Valley (5th largest city in the country!)

He is mocking O4L...get wit the program
labronx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:07 PM   #18
Rohirrim
Partisan

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronco militia View Post
lol....everyone in the stadium took turns holding their breath on each and every Jake throw last night.....

I didn't hear to many cutler calls-most were to run the football...even on 3rd and long

lol
I don't know how many remember him, but the last time I heard that many fans hold their breath was at Dodger games when Steve Sax was playing second base. This guy used to get the most routine grounder to second, set up to throw to first base, and for some inexplicable reason, he'd just fling it into the stands. Everytime the play went to Sax, you could just hear this huge inhalation. Sax ended up being pretty good. He got over it. I don't think Jake ever will.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:22 PM   #19
Rock Chalk
Cheeky Bastards

Laus Deo

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Team needs a defense that can prevent 99 yard td scores against good teams.

Or protect a 17 point lead in the second half.

A QB that doesnt fumble a golden opportunity to ice the game.

The interception, yeah, 4th and 4 is a low rate of success anyway and Shanahan showed the whole world he had no faith in our defense last night by going for it.

Yet, the defense gets a pass for giving up 28 points (that last TD I dont put on them, thats on Shanahan).

Start Cutler because with this defense we win nothing anyway. Cutler can take the experience and hopefully a good pass rusher next year can help us out.
Rock Chalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:27 PM   #20
Nuggets4
Requisite Nugs Die-Hard

Buffaloes, Buffaloes, Go C-U!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Allen Iverson

Quote:
Originally Posted by labronx View Post
He is mocking O4L...get wit the program
I was wondering if I was the only one that noticed that. The quotation marks were a dead giveaway.
Nuggets4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:28 PM   #21
defenseman
Ring of Famer

2007 record pred. (7-9)

You have to ask yourself why to fans boo? Pretty simple, they payed their buckolla's and the result? Terrible defense when it counts, lackluster offense, poor play calling at strategic points, and of course ST's ENSURING the chargers got a running start from their 40 yd line or deeper for the most part. I wouldn't have been pleased if I were sitting in the stands, that's for sure. In any case, hard earned money down the drain for anyone in the stands last night. Very poor showing at HOME. A change is needed, there is no doubt of that. Shanahan better pull the trigger, and better re-load with a real gunslinger and his cannon. Not jake and his slingshot, jake is simply not getting it done, time to hang him in the closet ....dman

*Fans are emotional. Booing was an emotional response to the debacle on the field. Makes perfect sense to me. And, to be honest, alot of broncos flat out didn't earn their paycheck last nite. Some of us might have been handed a pink slip TODAY if we performed on any given day, the way the broncos did last night. They earned the fans emotional "rath" and any questioning of their competence that comes with it with their terrible performance against the chargers.
defenseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:33 PM   #22
crazyhorse
All Motor!!

You can only hope to contain me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronco_Beerslug View Post
"Real fans support Jake and the Broncos and don't cry every time things don't go well. It's got to point that I'm even ashamed to come here anymore. A bunch of spoiled "fans" who blame Jake for everything wrong with the team.

The booing was disgusting yesterday!!! Real fans don't boo their team. I've got tickets to a couple more games but I don't think I can stomach to be around the "fans" at Invesco.

Real fans don't call for a QB change every time the Broncos lose. Real fans stick with their QB, their coach and team no matter what. We're still 7-3 and probably going to the playoffs and you people have quit on Jake and our team.

Unbelievable!!!"
Troll!
crazyhorse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:43 PM   #23
TheDave
Sauced...

All right when did the Llama steal Sugs identity?
TheDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:45 PM   #24
azbroncfan
Ring of Famer

Angry guntoting,meateating AMERICAN

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TEBOW

Quote:

Unbelievable!!!"

You support the guy behind center unbelieveable concept. The guy has one more REGULAR season games besides anyone not named Brady or Manning since whenever the stat starts. Bronco fans nowdays are just a bunch of ADD gen-x kids who don't know what it's like to be a fan. Me personally I'm the best fan around and support the guy under center. It's just like at work I support the guy running the corporation even if he tells me to jump off a bridge or steal money. Amazing concept.
azbroncfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:47 PM   #25
RADRHATR
Pro Bowler

Quote:

Unbelievable!!!"
When is the last time Jake won a game for us? Call for his head Denver fans, come off the fence. I've lost interest in the Broncos with Jake at the helm, bring Cutler in and give us something to get excited about. Don't get me wrong, I will always love them Broncos, always have, but it's tough to watch the offense knowing that he is good for at least two bad game changing events a game.

CUTLER! CUTLER! CUTLER!
RADRHATR is offline   Reply With Quote