The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2006, 03:03 PM   #11
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mile High Shack View Post
I think what some people are getting at is....

the offense did all what you asked them to do the previous meetings with the Colts and still the same result, but yet you don't call out the D

you can't hack on Plummer for this loss

so....you go on to pronounce how great payaton is

So you want me to hack on our defense, the only reason why we've got 5 wins? That's awesome. We lose our first game of the year because of underperformance by our defense, and Popps, Shack and Co are shoving women and children out of the way on their way to the life boats.

Our defense absolutely let us down yesterday. But it wasn't a disaster by a long shot. If we don't turnover the ball, or manage one more stop, we walk out of that game with a win. We got beat by a good team with a great quarterback, and we were in it until the end.

I don't know where anybody got the idea that we're going to beat the Colts every time we face them. We'd beat that team maybe 50% of the time right now. They're not indestructable. We'll have another shot at them.
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote