The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Photoshop Fun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-04-2006, 04:25 AM   #1
Taco John
24/7 Broncos

All Hail King Midas

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Peyton Manning
Default Orange Mane site Re-design contest...

Alright photoshop geniuses...

Time to put your money where your mouth is, and get a chance at winning a jersey and a hat in the process.

I'm looking for someone to create a design template for our front page (www.orangemane.com) that I could also use to update the look and feel of the forums.

There are only a few rules:

1. You cannot use the Broncos logo... I don't want to risk getting sued.

2. You have to use the Orange Mane logo... You'll find it stickied in this forum.

3. Designs must be submitted in 1024 x 768 screen size at 72 dpi screen resolution.

4. The design must be able to accommodate a 728 x 90 Leaderboard Ad near the top of the page (see the current front page to see what I mean).

I think that's it. The winning entry will be judged by myself and an internal panel of judges to ensure that the design fits the needs of the site and translates across different browser platforms and monitor sizes. One tip: elegant and simple is preferred over busy and complex.

The winner will receive a replica jersey of their choice from the NFL.com shop, a Denver Bronco hat of their choice from the NFL shop and an Orange Mane hat (coming soon!). Credit will be given to the winner in the design footer, and a link to the winner's website will also be given (if they have one).

This contest will remain open through October with the site being changed to the winning entry shortly after that.

Last edited by Taco John; 10-04-2006 at 04:36 AM..
Taco John is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links