The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2006, 04:28 PM   #10
Hotrod
Self Appointed Expert

aka Dortoh

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Miss I

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco John
Yeah, can you show me a post where you stook up for him in the main forum when someone did that, or are you just bringing it up now? I can't remember the last time I got a complaint that someone attacked Mock. Seems everybody just accepts the fact that Mock made his bed, and now has to lie in it.

I don't care for the personal attacks, but I also don't care for Mock getting drunk and posting stupid stuff in the past creating the headache in the first place. People like Mock make headaches for Admins like me because he's a popular guy with people who either like him or hate him. When it gets out of control, I bring it up with the people who are getting out of hand. But Mock isn't getting attacked because of all of the sweet things he's said to people.

The bottom line is that my style of moderating is to give people enough rope to hang themselves. People will interpret that in different ways, and draw whatever conclusions about the effectiveness of it. I've found it to be particularly successful in my experience.
Your correct TJ Ive never complained to you when Mock is getting attacked just as I dont recall complaining to you ever. Like I said its your baby do what you want. Im sure if I was getting tons of PMs and other nasty grams over a sub-forum that was un-important to me I'd consider yanking it also. Im certainly not saying your wrong I simply think your over reacting.

Either way the season will be here soon and I wont be on the WRP forum much anyway.
Hotrod is offline   Reply With Quote