The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-09-2006, 06:07 PM   #10
Saddletramp
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by §Pide®
I see now you want to throw a Bítch fit ............. Blah, Blah , Blah , war room ......Whewre was all this concern when we on the left was called Anti American terrorist loving Pigs ? or when Death threats were issued , Hell Rascal Pmed me his home Phone # wante3d to fight , thought twice when he found out I was willing ...... Where was all this concern then ?
How about when most of us on the left got Terrorist Names ? Wasnt that over the top ?
How about when certian posters here feel the need to cram Religion down everyones throat , isnt that over the top and "****ting in the pool" ?
I know who went crying to you this time , shocking it wasnt Rascal ..........
Bottom line if they can dish it they can take it ..........
This is all over that Childmolesting list I have , I know it was meck that went to you , why is cause they wont have to face the list .............Thats what it is al about , it isnt the cursing or the name calling , if they say it is then the are lying , it is the Republican Pedophilia they choose not to deal with ........
So they want Pooitics shut down .............
Cowards ........... nothing more , nothing less
feel better?
Saddletramp is offline   Reply With Quote