The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Photoshop Fun
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 05-11-2006, 07:51 AM   #1
BroncoFanCam
110% Raider Hater

RAIDERS SUCK!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Cecil Sapp
Default Rotating logo avatars...

Just wanted to say hello, and offer my assistance.

I have been a member for quite a while, popping in and out, but have checked in a bit more frequently as of late. (I think the off-season is getting to me, need ANY info I can get a hold of!)

Anywho... quite a few guys over at Broncomania have had me make rotating avatars (such as mine you see to the left).

If anyone would like one, just shoot me a PM with your request.

A few options - they can rotate left, right, up, down, swing back and forth, or up and down, or switch between a couple different logos as they spin... just lemme know what you have in mind.

Should be a bit easier here, the avatar file size limit at Broncomania is pitiful... makes it hard to do a whole lot.

Last edited by BroncoFanCam; 05-11-2006 at 07:55 AM..
BroncoFanCam is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-11-2006, 09:07 PM   #2
RunByDesign
Stand for the truth...

..you stand alone.

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Sammy Winder

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFanCam

I have been a member for quite a while, popping in and out, but have checked in a bit more frequently as of late. (I think the off-season is getting to me, need ANY info I can get a hold of!)

Anywho... quite a few guys over at Broncomania have had me make rotating avatars (such as mine you see to the left).

A few options - they can rotate left, right, up, down, swing back and forth, or up and down, or switch between a couple different logos as they spin... just lemme know what you have in mind.

Should be a bit easier here, the avatar file size limit at Broncomania is pitiful... makes it hard to do a whole lot.
How about a tutorial?

RunByDesign is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2006, 09:12 PM   #3
minibronco
KFFL Writer/Fantasy Scout

Defense: 11 Strong

Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncoFanCam

Yea!!!! TUTORIAL!!!
minibronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2006, 03:21 AM   #4
CUTLERTHEMAN6
Just Drafted

New to the Forum

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Bad Ass!!! I Wanna Put It On My Cpu Screensaver Will That Work If It Spins?? Let Me Know...

Thanks

Kurt
CUTLERTHEMAN6 is offline   Reply With Quote