The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2013, 08:20 AM   #1
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,458

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default Post your favorite Chiefs fans quote (ex. "best defense in the league")

It can be before the game in Denver, or before the game in KC. I will start it off:

Originally Posted by ZachKC View Post
When we beat you in Arrowhead in a few weeks I am sure there will be plenty of rationalizations to support that...just like the "whats ifs" and other fiction that are being churned out to rationalize what was a close game.

Last edited by Peoples Champ; 12-02-2013 at 08:52 AM..
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-02-2013, 08:26 AM   #2
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,458

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

anyone have the GIF that bob posted of Poe going after Romo? and said Manning is going to get the same.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:28 AM   #3
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"
 
Pony Boy's Avatar
 
Omaha !!!

Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 7,588

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head
Default

Do you know what they call a gay Chiefs fan?

Hes a brave sucker .
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:48 AM   #4
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,233

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

11-13-2013, 07:54 PM #1199
ChiefsKingdom
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Last time I checked the only team you guys have played you lost to. Last time I checked 9-0>8-1. Stop acting like your team is Gods gift to this planet. Your defense sucks. Ours is the best in the league. Your offense is awesome. Ours has room to grow but can score on your joke of a defense. Our special teams is better. As is our coaching. If you should ban anyone it should be Jetmeck. Guy is a straight tool.


This clown has yet to show his face since the first loss
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:49 AM   #5
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,458

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
11-13-2013, 07:54 PM #1199
ChiefsKingdom
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Last time I checked the only team you guys have played you lost to. Last time I checked 9-0>8-1. Stop acting like your team is Gods gift to this planet. Your defense sucks. Ours is the best in the league. Your offense is awesome. Ours has room to grow but can score on your joke of a defense. Our special teams is better. As is our coaching. If you should ban anyone it should be Jetmeck. Guy is a straight tool.


This clown has yet to show his face since the first loss
Wow, i love the Defense is the best in the league quotes.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:53 AM   #6
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,233

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
Wow, i love the Defense is the best in the league quotes.
Chiefskingdom has quite a few winners. Looking at his posts from the last activity he's got some gems all over.

And yet silent since mid November.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:51 AM   #7
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,458

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
11-13-2013, 07:54 PM #1199
ChiefsKingdom
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Last time I checked the only team you guys have played you lost to. Last time I checked 9-0>8-1. Stop acting like your team is Gods gift to this planet. Your defense sucks. Ours is the best in the league. Your offense is awesome. Ours has room to grow but can score on your joke of a defense. Our special teams is better. As is our coaching. If you should ban anyone it should be Jetmeck. Guy is a straight tool.


This clown has yet to show his face since the first loss
i have also started to hear their fans blame their losses on coaching, which makes this quote about coaching hilarious.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:40 PM   #8
Blueflame
Miss Congeniality
 
Blueflame's Avatar
 
Welcome to Peyton's Place

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in my cups... lol
Posts: 33,632

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Randy Gradishar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peoples Champ View Post
i have also started to hear their fans blame their losses on coaching, which makes this quote about coaching hilarious.
There is some validity in questioning coaching, IMO -- anytime that a team is behind by 2 touchdowns going into the 4th quarter, launching a drive that consumes fully half of the remaining time on the clock can be unwise even if the end result is 7 points. And Reid did this in both games -- and both times, time ran out before the Chiefs were able to score twice. At the time, we were pretty much sitting on the lead, keeping the ball on the ground and taking up as much time as possible (not really trying that hard to score again). For Reid to seemingly make no effort to conserve the clock in either game was actually helping us in our "use up the clock and win" strategy.
Blueflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 04:02 PM   #9
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,458

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blueflame View Post
There is some validity in questioning coaching, IMO -- anytime that a team is behind by 2 touchdowns going into the 4th quarter, launching a drive that consumes fully half of the remaining time on the clock can be unwise even if the end result is 7 points. And Reid did this in both games -- and both times, time ran out before the Chiefs were able to score twice. At the time, we were pretty much sitting on the lead, keeping the ball on the ground and taking up as much time as possible (not really trying that hard to score again). For Reid to seemingly make no effort to conserve the clock in either game was actually helping us in our "use up the clock and win" strategy.
True, but when they were 9-0 they were calling for Reid to be coach of the year. Now they are blaming him.
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #10
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,291
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
11-13-2013, 07:54 PM #1199
ChiefsKingdom
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Last time I checked the only team you guys have played you lost to. Last time I checked 9-0>8-1. Stop acting like your team is Gods gift to this planet. Your defense sucks. Ours is the best in the league. Your offense is awesome. Ours has room to grow but can score on your joke of a defense. Our special teams is better. As is our coaching. If you should ban anyone it should be Jetmeck. Guy is a straight tool.


This clown has yet to show his face since the first loss

Freakin badge of honor coming from this bandwagon Chiefs clown......


I did my part.......... Mission accomplished !
Attached Images
   

Last edited by Jetmeck; 12-02-2013 at 03:53 PM..
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:53 AM   #11
bronco militia
OMG...this is horrible!
 
bronco militia's Avatar
 
THE GREATEST

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: colorado springs, co
Posts: 24,450
Default

any game day quote from the 4 biggest Chorf homers from the last 3 weeks: Michaels/Collinsworth and Simms/Nantz
bronco militia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:55 AM   #12
Ratboy
It's all over...
 
Ratboy's Avatar
 
ಠ_ಠ

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: England
Posts: 14,969
Default

ROYC75 claiming scoring too quickly is not good. I wish I had the original.
Ratboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:19 PM   #13
ROYC75
Here to moderate da donks
 
ROYC75's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Inside your head !
Posts: 2,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ratboy View Post
ROYC75 claiming scoring too quickly is not good. I wish I had the original.
Blah blah blah .... if we had of scored on that last try to Bowe, it would have been too quick, would have been like it was against Rivers the previous week.
ROYC75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:22 PM   #14
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,387

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Blah blah blah .... if we had of scored on that last try to Bowe, it would have been too quick, would have been like it was against Rivers the previous week.
You posted too Quick!

Should have posted that one over 10 minutes and 17 plays.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:30 PM   #15
ROYC75
Here to moderate da donks
 
ROYC75's Avatar
 

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Inside your head !
Posts: 2,863
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
You posted too Quick!

Should have posted that one over 10 minutes and 17 plays.
Our last score was too slow when you are down 14 pts.... Reid and clock management, BTA, it does no good to rush it and not score. I will cut them some slack here.

When we got in the red zone, I wanted to slow it down, didn't want Manning with a last chance in regulation like Rivers got.

Of course, Reid has a brain fart and throws the ball 4 straight times when you have LC and Davis, both capable of getting to the end zone and killing the clock some.

Alice throws the ball to Bowe when McGrath was open across the middle.....

As a team, we just are not where we need to be.
ROYC75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 01:34 PM   #16
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,826

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
As a team, we just are not where we need to be.
As a team, you're 5,000 miles from where you were this time last year.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2013, 02:33 PM   #17
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 34,387

Adopt-a-Bronco:
They'r all bums
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ROYC75 View Post
Our last score was too slow when you are down 14 pts.... Reid and clock management, BTA, it does no good to rush it and not score. I will cut them some slack here.

When we got in the red zone, I wanted to slow it down, didn't want Manning with a last chance in regulation like Rivers got.

Of course, Reid has a brain fart and throws the ball 4 straight times when you have LC and Davis, both capable of getting to the end zone and killing the clock some.

Alice throws the ball to Bowe when McGrath was open across the middle.....

As a team, we just are not where we need to be.
Too bad the trade for your QB hamstrung you even more. Plus winning 9+ and getting into the playoffs will move you into the mid to early 20s' in the rounds you do have picks in. Going to have to trade down to try to find a way to fill all those holes.

BTW those types of throws were what got you to 9 wins, complaining that they fail when they have to throw vertical rather than to LOS is lame considering all the times they did throw it down field and had drops. Even if that last ball hits Bowe in his hands clean he likely drops it anyway.

I am surprised Alice didn't run more earlier especially when you were up 14 and his drives started to stall.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:57 AM   #18
Irish Stout
Ring of Famer
 
Irish Stout's Avatar
 
Run for it Marty!

Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 3,826

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wesley Woodyard
Default

Not a quote but:

KCStud: 4,933 posts on the Omane since June 10, 2011.
Irish Stout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:15 AM   #19
BroncoFanDoug
Loooong Time Bronco Fan!
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Bay Area CA
Posts: 736

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Louis Wright
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irish Stout View Post
Not a quote but:

KCStud: 4,933 posts on the Omane since June 10, 2011.
Well it is easy to post a lot when you need to put zero thought into each post...
BroncoFanDoug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:11 AM   #20
RedskinBronco
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 1,961
Default

"Steve Bono is best qb in the league!!"

Oh **** we are talking about THIS season aren't we?

RedskinBronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:15 AM   #21
Drunken.Broncoholic2
Pickled in orange & blue
 
Drunken.Broncoholic2's Avatar
 
OnLyNiNjAsCaNrEaDtHiSQuOtE

Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Carmel, Ca
Posts: 5,233

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

ChiefsKingdom
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None



Good choice.
We are not going to lose this weekend. I can't wait to see your receivers b**** about the physicality.
Drunken.Broncoholic2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:23 AM   #22
Peoples Champ
Ring of Famer
 
Peoples Champ's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Orange County
Posts: 3,458

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Champ Bailey
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drunken.Broncoholic2 View Post
ChiefsKingdom
Solid Starter

New to the Forum

Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 120

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None



Good choice.
We are not going to lose this weekend. I can't wait to see your receivers b**** about the physicality.
Perfect, especially since Decker is the one that always complains for a flag. 4 touchdowns, hahahahahahah
Peoples Champ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:28 AM   #23
DENVERDUI55
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 2,165

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Chiefs played their worst game of the year and still played a good game on D and lost by only 10 in Denver.
I fully expect us to play significantly better being at home.
Denver averaged over 30 ppg against that overrated defense. I'm not sure they are even a top 10 defense.
DENVERDUI55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 08:39 PM   #24
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 5,711

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DENVERDUI55 View Post
Denver averaged over 30 ppg against that overrated defense. I'm not sure they are even a top 10 defense.
Hard to play better when they aren't on the field.

Offense played a lot better thought. Keep cherry picking though!
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #25
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,476
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Hard to play better when they aren't on the field.

Offense played a lot better thought. Keep cherry picking though!




Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:00 AM.


Denver Broncos