The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > Off Topics Forum
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2013, 09:11 AM   #1
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey
Default Battlefield 4 - Xbox

Anyone else picking it up next week?
Rabb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #2
ZONA
Ring of Famer

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Chris Harris

Probably not. I don't have an Xbox. I did get Battlefield 3 on PC but it was disappointing. I hated that you could spawn anywhere on the map. A guy could have secured a nice spot to take out approaching enemy and then wham, an enemy spawns right behind him and that was that. That's a very silly approach to this type of game. You should have general regions in which a team respawns. Keep it to one side or the other. I'm not sure if that's changing for BF4 or not, I hope so. Plus I hate all the newer robotic explosive devices. Dudes plays this game to shoot their guns and throw grenades. Not ride quads and drive remote control mini cars with bombs. Very stupid.
ZONA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:15 PM   #3
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

It'll be the first game I get when I pick up the Xbone.
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2013, 12:34 PM   #4
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

I am going to give the Xbone a good 6 months or so, pretty much what I did with 360. I just don't trust launch consoles anymore. If I make the jump I'll pony the $10 to upgrade.
Old 10-24-2013, 04:58 PM   #5
El Guapo
aka mav_7. who?

Yeah, im waiting too. I had the rrod happen on two 1st gen 360's (also went through 2 ps3's due to two diff. Issues).
El Guapo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2013, 07:51 AM   #6
Rabb
No Luca, No!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Dynamite Monkey

I was pretty lucky with the 360, I didn't get one until almost a year after launch and had my first one up until last year when it finally RROD. PS3, I did have an issue with my first one (also waited over a year before getting it) and eventually just got the slim which has been great since.

My biggest thing is, my woman is a gamer and so are our kids and we have like 5 360s in the house. So, upgrading will take a bite out of our financial asses.