The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read

Old 10-05-2013, 10:16 AM   #1
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Default OBAMACARE is the devils doing................

That illegitimate pres has screwed us again.

Here is some real world info for you Fox News idiots...........

It lowered my kids healthcare premiums by $200 a month

even with out any subsidies from Uncle Sam.

Money is tight around here like a lot of us and the wife probably

would not have had a mammogram which used to cost us 200 dollars

before Obamacare made it free under wellness exams and etc

Guess what they found pre cancerous cells and will be

removed and along with radiation she will likely be fine.

NOT Putting this off like many would due to cost or no

access to any insurance will save many lives.............

This is another real life example of what you a-holes are fighting

against and have nothing to replace it with.

Go reread your BIBLE...............
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #2
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Keep in mind you retards that one 1 in 8 women have breast cancer.........so now your trying to screw over your own wife, gf, mom, aunt....etc.

Think about it...............
Old 10-05-2013, 01:54 PM   #3
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Run and hide from the truth............
Old 10-05-2013, 02:27 PM   #4
The Lone Bolt
Ring of Famer

GO CHARGERS!!!!

I expect your story to be the norm and not the exception in the coming months and years. Obamacare is here to stay.
The Lone Bolt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 08:48 PM   #5
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

crickets............

Can't stand the truth ?
Old 10-05-2013, 09:43 PM   #6
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

Jetmeck its YOU not the topic.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:32 AM   #7
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncos_OTM View Post

Its me ? lol

Actually you have no answers and yes I'd like to smack the crap out of a-holes who want to take away peoples opportunity to get insurance.

Imagine that, repubs want us to not have insurance, not medicare or SS. They have always been that way............

Surprise, surprise and if you cannot stand the truth that on you.

Your party is the help the rich and no insurance bunch.

Deal with it

PS...........LYING REPUBLICANS WHO HELP THE RICH AND TRY TO **** the little guy are the rpoblem. Those of us pointing it out are not.

I get upset real quick with those on here who are so partisan they lie throught their teeth.

This Obamacare issue has been settled and will help millions and save lives............

Attaching it to the budget when the dems accepted the repubs bedget numbers by completely compromising and giving the repubs everything they wanted on budget numbers.

Our side more than compromised and your side wants to basically kill people.............

DON'T BLAME THE MESSENGER...........fix your screwed up party !

Last edited by Jetmeck; 10-07-2013 at 11:44 AM..
Old 10-07-2013, 12:04 PM   #8
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:

You just don't like the truth politically.

Thats why you have been such smartass on the discussion forum.

I would vote for either party.

Its about right and wrong , nothing else matters.

Its about helping all the people, not just the rich and powerful.

I could care less what ANY of you think of me.

This is about whats best for the country.

Your party is trying to take away healthcare from millions and

I gave a real world example of how it will save lives and save money.

Your party put Obamacare into the budget battle where it does not belong..............

Dems COMPLETELY COMPROMISED and gave the repubs the budget number they wanted, almost the draconian numbers of Paul Ryan.

This is done in NORMAL legislative process not by holding the government hostage. Yes government workers will get paid.

What about all the private sector money lost, will republicans who created this mess pay them ?

Again you don't like the truth...............

....... again I don't give a damn whether you do or not...............not here to coddle you.
Old 10-06-2013, 06:31 AM   #9
B-Large
Ring of Famer

Expunged... Accidently?

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

The Affordable Care Act is likely to make Conservatives look really out of touch, delusional and straight out fraudulent...

You have zero hand in crafting or passing it, you made up stories and talking points that are absurdly false and hurt your own constituents, you challenged it on legal grounds at the highest court and lost, you made it a centerpiece of a POTUS run and lost, you essential forced a shutdown of the Government and it looks from polling you have lost let alone zero concessions...

Where are the reasonable Republicans who will step up and help make this thing a success, rather than trying to torpedo it for the next 5 years?
B-Large is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2013, 09:52 AM   #10
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280

Broncos Over All

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None

You want reasonable republicans? Look at jetmeck how is that reasonable? his hate soaked tirades I don't even bother to read... why? Because He's extremely disrespectful(good thing its the internet.) And to be honest his posts make little sense. So why don't you police your own. Its people like him that break down any sort of progress.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:23 AM   #11
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
You want reasonable republicans? Look at jetmeck how is that reasonable? his hate soaked tirades I don't even bother to read... why? Because He's extremely disrespectful(good thing its the internet.) And to be honest his posts make little sense. So why don't you police your own. Its people like him that break down any sort of progress.

Nice job of deflecting form answering the question......yes good thing its the internet..................

Don't change the subject again just answer why you think its good to take away heathcare ?
Old 10-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #12
Breaker
Bleeding Orange and Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
That illegitimate pres has screwed us again.

Here is some real world info for you Fox News idiots...........

It lowered my kids healthcare premiums by $200 a month

even with out any subsidies from Uncle Sam.

Guess what they found pre cancerous cells and will be

removed and along with radiation she will likely be fine.

NOT Putting this off like many would due to cost or no

access to any insurance will save many lives.............

This is another real life example of what you a-holes are fighting

against and have nothing to replace it with.

Go reread your BIBLE...............
Ok, I would like to ask a few questions.

1) How old are your children?
2a) Does your wife have a job?
2b) If not, why not?
3) Are you currently employed?
4) Does your company offer any benefits to spouses or families

please be honest
Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:29 AM   #13
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaker View Post
Ok, I would like to ask a few questions.

1) How old are your children?
2a) Does your wife have a job?
2b) If not, why not?
3) Are you currently employed?
4) Does your company offer any benefits to spouses or families

please be honest

Always honest and that is the righties problem with me.

I would vote for a republican with a better idea .

Its about right and wrong, nothing else.

2 kids...12...and 15

both work and insurance through job is too high.

Been shopping through Blue Cross online.

They told me to wait till 10/1.

I did and the prices dropped 200 hundred for both kids total.

I don't know what your up to but there is nothing here for you to find.

Obamacare lowered the costs and I have received several hundred dollars of FREE wellcare because of it...............
Old 10-07-2013, 09:29 AM   #14
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:

Wow, I think I would get a part time job flipping burgers, washing cars or mowing laws if my wife needed $200 bucks for a mammogram ............ but I understand, money is tight and we all have our priorities. Can't have a part time job and still have time to spout hate on the internet.
Pony Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #15
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pony Boy View Post
Wow, I think I would get a part time job flipping burgers, washing cars or mowing laws if my wife needed $200 bucks for a mammogram ............ but I understand, money is tight and we all have our priorities. Can't have a part time job and still have time to spout hate on the internet.

Heh you , think about it.

A lot of people don't even have ANY INSURANCE and thats the point.

Without insurance it would be over a grand..........

You guys want civility ? Quit answering this way when you know

your just twisting things around................

Just so you understand this was her first mammogram.........ever.

Of course if anyone knew there was any issue we would not hesistate.

This was a WELLNESS exam.........

Don't try to top twist this onto me.

You guys want others with no insurance to pay big bucks for this and most won't and many would die.

1 in 8 women..............

Last edited by Jetmeck; 10-07-2013 at 11:39 AM..
Old 10-07-2013, 11:53 AM   #16
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Heh stupid , think about it.

A lot of people don't even have ANY INSURANCE and thats the point.

Without insurance it would be over a grand..........

You guys want civility ? Quit answering this way when you know

your just twisting things around................
I've never said people should be without insurance but leave the current system alone for the people that are happy with what they have.

Issue all others including pre-existing conditions a Medicare card with a monthly premium that corresponds to their income or ability to pay.
Old 10-07-2013, 12:09 PM   #17
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board

Quote:
I've never said people should be without insurance but leave the current system alone for the people that are happy with what they have.

Issue all others including pre-existing conditions a Medicare card with a monthly premium that corresponds to their income or ability to pay.

Good for you to even say that about not taking away insurance.

Problem is Fox news has you believing you will have to change insurance....completely false.

If you have insurance you can keep it, thats in the law.

If you guys would just check your info it would help a lot.

Congress as of right now will have to change their insurance which is prob high as hell..............because of Repub. Sen. Grassley added an amendment that forces congress to enter the pool like people who don't have insurance through work...........

Sen. Grassley was trying to get a few more congressan to vote no on OBAMACRE in 2010..........so this exemption they speak of is by there own hand.

Check it out.............
Old 10-07-2013, 12:57 PM   #18
Rigs11
Ring of Famer

Hey Rand ...pssss..pssss...

Kentucky's success makes a mockery of GOP Obamacare foes

Wednesday's Wall Street Journal provides the perfect encapsulation of the conservative crusade against the Affordable Care Act. On the opinion pages, columnist James Taranto mocked the story of new Obamacare enrollee Brendan Mahoney. But where news is actually reported, the WSJ's Arian Campo-Flores explained, "Why Kentucky's Health Exchange Worked Better Than Many Others." But the Bluegrass State didn't just provide a relatively smooth first-day enrollment experience. As it turns out, one of the only reliably red states to both establish its own health care exchange and accept the expansion of Medicaid to low income residents, Kentucky is already proving Republican critics of Obamacare wrong.

Those critics include Mitch McConnell and Rand Paul, Kentucky's Republican senators who were caught on a live microphone in Washington admitting their real motives is shutting down the government over the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. But back home, things are going pretty well for Kentucky's uninsured seeking to obtain coverage at Kentucky's Kynect exchange:

While Kentucky's health-insurance exchange experienced some glitches when it launched Tuesday, it seemed to perform better than many of its peers.
State officials and outside experts attribute the smoother rollout to a variety of factors, including intensive testing of the system, a less-flashy but more-efficient website and strong coordination among state agencies involved in the effort.

As a result, Kentucky's exchange, dubbed Kynect, logged solid results in the first day and a half of operation. As of 4:00 p.m. Wednesday, 10,766 applications for health coverage had been initiated, 6,909 had been completed and 2,989 individuals or families had enrolled in new coverage.

As the Journal suggested, Kentucky's success may be in large part to the experience of state agencies working closely together on other health care systems in the recent past, including a prescription-drug monitoring database. But the biggest factor of all is Democratic Gov. Steve Beshear, who early on opted to have Kentucky run its own health care marketplace and accept billions of dollars of essentially free money from the federal government in order to expand Medicaid to cover 308,000 lower income working residents. In a recent New York Times op-ed, Gov. Beshear explained below why "My State Needs Obamacare. Now": .

http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/1...bamacare-foes#
Rigs11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 01:26 PM   #19
Pony Boy
"Whoa Nellie"

Omaha !!!

Adopt-a-Bronco:
mellon head

Quote:
Good for you to even say that about not taking away insurance.

If you have insurance you can keep it, thats in the law.

You can't keep the insurance if the provider changes the options of the policy. I carry a private policy for my wife and we have already received several letters detailing their up coming changes that will take effect to her policy in 2014. They want us to schedule an appointment to go over the policy and to add additional coverage that will be removed from the standard policy.

Her policy has not changed in 15 years except for the premiums , so do you think this is just a coincidence?

She told them she would like to keep what she has and was told that's not an option.

THE FACTS: Obama said “If you like your plan, you can keep your plan.” It was an empty promise, made repeatedly. .

Nothing in the health care law guarantees that people can keep the health insurance they already have. Costs can rise, benefits can change and employers can drop coverage.

Insurance policies that are offered must now meet minimum standards, covering more preventive services but that doesn’t mean the status quo goes on for those who like what they’ve got now.
Old 10-07-2013, 01:58 PM   #20
Bronco Yoda

Quote:

Sounds reasonable. Too bad reason rarely prevails.
Bronco Yoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 10:15 AM   #21
TonyR
Franchise Poster

Not necessarily the right thread but don't feel like starting a new one so just randomly posting this here...

Quote:
Hospitals don’t have poverty wards; if a patient comes in the door in bad shape, they don’t do a wallet biopsy before deciding what care that person should receive—everyone at a hospital receives the same quality. But if a community has a higher number of uninsured, that means the latest and greatest technology and treatments will drive up the amounts of unreimbursed care. In essence, hospitals that provide the best, most modern, and most expensive treatments in an area with lots of uninsured will be forced to pass unsustainable amounts of cost to their prices. Insurance companies won’t pay it, local governments won’t finance it, and the hospitals will go out of business.

The only option then? Don’t provide the top-quality care to anyone—insured or not. That keeps the cost of uncompensated care down and lets the hospital stay in business.

This is not something I have just dreamed up. Repeated studies over the past decade have showed a consistent relationship between the number of uninsured in an area and the quality of care available for all residents there.
http://www.vanityfair.com/online/eic...lready-insured
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 01:57 PM   #22
Requiem
~~~

~ ~ ~

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara

It will be interesting to see how the market place rolls out. I will definitely be comparing my options there as opposed to what is offered through work.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:14 PM   #23
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
It will be interesting to see how the market place rolls out. I will definitely be comparing my options there as opposed to what is offered through work.
You could lie about it also. There is no way for the govt to find out what your work offers for healthcare. You do realize you can't just take more money from work then go to Obamacare right? They system only works if you admit what employer offers so they know if you deserve a subsidy. I know you wouldn't lie but the govt is kidding themselves about this whole plan.

Young people will not sign up IMO in enough number to fund this thing over the first 5 yrs. Not sure about after that, maybe you could brainwash them to pay for older peoples medical care if you get into the schools and really hit it hard.

Whats going to happen is people will take more money from work to drop healthcare, go to the exchanges, lie, get a subsidy and make out like a bandit until the system either crashes and burns, or gts reformed with some apparatus to police it.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:24 PM   #24
houghtam
Ring of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutthemdown View Post
You could lie about it also. There is no way for the govt to find out what your work offers for healthcare. You do realize you can't just take more money from work then go to Obamacare right? They system only works if you admit what employer offers so they know if you deserve a subsidy. I know you wouldn't lie but the govt is kidding themselves about this whole plan.

Young people will not sign up IMO in enough number to fund this thing over the first 5 yrs. Not sure about after that, maybe you could brainwash them to pay for older peoples medical care if you get into the schools and really hit it hard.

Whats going to happen is people will take more money from work to drop healthcare, go to the exchanges, lie, get a subsidy and make out like a bandit until the system either crashes and burns, or gts reformed with some apparatus to police it.
Quote:
Select “No” if your employer requires you to spend more than 9.5% of your household income on your own insurance premium, or if the health insurance your employer offers does not meet the health care law’s minimum value standards.
^^

You don't think all of this is readily researchable by the IRS? Sure, you could lie about it, but it would be just like lying on the rest of your taxes: a felony. Ultimately, the IRS always gets its money.
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 03:04 PM   #25
cutthemdown
A verbis ad verbera

Zimm to HOF

Anyone who would not get wife a mammogram unless govt pays for it is a dillwad loser.
cutthemdown is offline   Reply With Quote