The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2013, 09:19 PM   #1
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories
 
DenverBound's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat!

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 922
Default **** YOU, VON MILLER!!! **** YOU!!!

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2013/09/1...medium=twitter

I'm done supporting kid. Done.

Quote:
There is more legal trouble for Denver Broncos linebacker Von Miller.

CBS4 has learned that Miller was cited for driving with a suspended or revoked license. He was pulled over for speeding in Arapahoe County last week.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-10-2013, 09:22 PM   #2
KevinJames
DT
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,054
Default

Oh noo a traffic violation lol

big deal move on this will be swept under the rug no need to panic
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #3
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories
 
DenverBound's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat!

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Oh noo a traffic violation lol

big deal move on this will be swept under the rug no need to panic
It's not about it being swept under the rug. It's about his decision making. The kid obviously wasn't awoken by his suspension. **** him.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:34 PM   #4
KevinJames
DT
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBound View Post
It's not about it being swept under the rug. It's about his decision making. The kid obviously wasn't awoken by his suspension. **** him.
Hes out driving with his dad and he gets pulled over for going over the speed limit, I don't see the horrible decision making people speed a bit all the time.

Driving with a suspended/revoked license isn't smart but he probably thought he wouldn't be getting pulled over.

Not smart sure but its nothing to get all caps about.
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:38 PM   #5
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories
 
DenverBound's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat!

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Hes out driving with his dad and he gets pulled over for going over the speed limit, I don't see the horrible decision making people speed a bit all the time.

Driving with a suspended/revoked license isn't smart but he probably thought he wouldn't be getting pulled over.

Not smart sure but its nothing to get all caps about.
You're an idiot. Your argument is that he probably didn't think he would get pulled over and that everyone does it? You're just as dumb as von is.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:51 PM   #6
KevinJames
DT
 

Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 2,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBound View Post
You're an idiot. Your argument is that he probably didn't think he would get pulled over and that everyone does it? You're just as dumb as von is.
Im not an idiot your just butt hurt for no reason, your the one that looks like an idiot you made a thread in all caps and overreacted big time.

I never said I agree'd with the idea of "I probably won't be pulled over" all I said was I imagine that was his thinking, people forget how old he is, hes still a kid hell all most of the Broncos are kids, and they will make minor mistakes with the law. I just don't think its that big of a deal.

On top of that we don't know all the facts and right now overreacting doesn't help anyone it doesn't say how fast he was going, where he was going or why he was going there it just says it was within the vicinity of his home thats it. Who knows he could of been going a bit over the limit and thats all it takes when you drive a nice car.

Last edited by KevinJames; 09-10-2013 at 09:55 PM..
KevinJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:45 PM   #7
extralife
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,908
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Driving with a suspended/revoked license isn't smart but he probably thought he wouldn't be getting pulled over.
which makes him a ****ing idiot.

HEY WHATEVER I PROBABLY WON'T GET PULLED OVER

HEY I THINK I'LL JUST SPEED WHILE I'M TAKING THIS STUPID RISK FOR NO REASON

IT'LL PROBABLY WORK OUT FINE

I'M VON ****ING MILLER

you're as dumb as he is
extralife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #8
ant1999e
Ring of Famer
 
ant1999e's Avatar
 
WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE???

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: BFE
Posts: 6,213

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Money Ball
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Driving with a suspended/revoked license isn't smart but he probably thought he wouldn't be getting pulled over.

Not smart sure but its nothing to get all caps about.
I disagree. I'm sure he knew he would get pulled over. I bet it was his plan all along. WTF?
ant1999e is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 05:01 AM   #9
Broncos_OTM
Dropping bombs from 5280
 
Broncos_OTM's Avatar
 
Broncos Over All

Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 6,343

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Hes out driving with his dad and he gets pulled over for going over the speed limit, I don't see the horrible decision making people speed a bit all the time.

Driving with a suspended/revoked license isn't smart but he probably thought he wouldn't be getting pulled over.

Not smart sure but its nothing to get all caps about.
You seem to be missing it here. Add it all up. What do you have? If needed I can get my crayons out for ya.
Broncos_OTM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:14 PM   #10
HILife
Ring of Famer
 
HILife's Avatar
 
Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC - NOVA - DMV - VA - Take your pick
Posts: 4,379
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinJames View Post
Oh noo a traffic violation lol

big deal move on this will be swept under the rug no need to panic
traffic violation (speeding), not a big deal. Driving with a suspended license, big deal. Can get jail time, or at least in VA you can. Though I don't think I've heard of someone getting jail time for this.

Also he is already on thin ice. What kind of effect will this have on his NFL suspension.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:15 PM   #11
Vegas_Bronco
Ring of Famer
 
Vegas_Bronco's Avatar
 
Fear is a lack of preparation.

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Now 64 Yards Out
Posts: 5,029

Adopt-a-Bronco:
1 Elam 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
traffic violation (speeding), not a big deal. Driving with a suspended license, big deal. Can get jail time, or at least in VA you can. Though I don't think I've heard of someone getting jail time for this.

Also he is already on thin ice. What kind of effect will this have on his NFL suspension.
Are you saying Von has somewhere else to be for the next 5 weeks?

NFL has no repercussion for this violation.
Vegas_Bronco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 10:17 PM   #12
SonOfLe-loLang
Young Buck
 
SonOfLe-loLang's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 19,164

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Thunder (RIP)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
traffic violation (speeding), not a big deal. Driving with a suspended license, big deal. Can get jail time, or at least in VA you can. Though I don't think I've heard of someone getting jail time for this.

Also he is already on thin ice. What kind of effect will this have on his NFL suspension.
My guess is zero. The suspension was for substance abuse. What's that have to do with driving on a suspended license. It's not like he was drunk
SonOfLe-loLang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 04:31 AM   #13
meangene
Ring of Famer
 
meangene's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 2,086
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HILife View Post
traffic violation (speeding), not a big deal. Driving with a suspended license, big deal. Can get jail time, or at least in VA you can. Though I don't think I've heard of someone getting jail time for this.

Also he is already on thin ice. What kind of effect will this have on his NFL suspension.
You absolutely get jail time for this in VA if it's not your first driving suspended offense. If it's third or subsequent, jail time is mandatory.
meangene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:23 PM   #14
SlyEli
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Hope he goes to his court date this time.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:24 PM   #15
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis
 
Broncobiv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,625
Default

I could barely read the news blurb due to the sheer number of ads they managed to stick on that page.
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:26 PM   #16
Kaylore
Shall we begin?
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
The Chiefs Suck

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 45,490

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

He's pretty stupid. But I don't think he can be suspended for traffic violations.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:27 PM   #17
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 53,949

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson
Default

This is an indication that there is no way this guy doesn't pick up another infraction and get the boot for a year. This is the most minor kind of ****. A suspended license? Hire a driver. You're a millionaire! Dude is hopelessly stupid.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #18
Broncobiv
Tee many martoonis
 
Broncobiv's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 2,625
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
This is an indication that there is no way this guy doesn't pick up another infraction and get the boot for a year. This is the most minor kind of ****. A suspended license? Hire a driver. You're a millionaire! Dude is hopelessly stupid.
His father was in the car with him when he was stopped...let dad drive! I mean, unless he is physically incapable, which I have no idea, but just an idea.
Broncobiv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:22 AM   #19
Hulamau
Polynesian Paralysis
 
Hulamau's Avatar
 
In the Pocket

Join Date: Aug 2003
Location: Hulaville and Sedona
Posts: 9,020

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncobiv View Post
His father was in the car with him when he was stopped...let dad drive! I mean, unless he is physically incapable, which I have no idea, but just an idea.
That's the real red flag, even with his Dad as chaperone he forgets his drivers license ... he probably doesn't even know where it is .. and speeds on top of it. Though it shouldn't be necessary .. why did dear 'ole Dad not tell his idiot son to SLOW DOWN you moron, the whole world is just waiting for you to **** up again!

Not a good sign for Von even though the infraction is minor, he obviously is a clueless kid.

He is gonna have to break the all time sack record in only 10 games and lead us to a SB win before he starts to regain any of the lost luster that has flamed out so quickly for this guy!
Hulamau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 07:59 AM   #20
Drunken.Broncoholic
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulamau View Post
That's the real red flag, even with his Dad as chaperone he forgets his drivers license ... he probably doesn't even know where it is .. and speeds on top of it. Though it shouldn't be necessary .. why did dear 'ole Dad not tell his idiot son to SLOW DOWN you moron, the whole world is just waiting for you to **** up again!

Not a good sign for Von even though the infraction is minor, he obviously is a clueless kid.

He is gonna have to break the all time sack record in only 10 games and lead us to a SB win before he starts to regain any of the lost luster that has flamed out so quickly for this guy!
Forgets his license? He doesn't have one. It says "suspended or revoked". That means its not a situation where he left it at home. He simply doesn't have one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:36 PM   #21
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories
 
DenverBound's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat!

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
This is an indication that there is no way this guy doesn't pick up another infraction and get the boot for a year. This is the most minor kind of ****. A suspended license? Hire a driver. You're a millionaire! Dude is hopelessly stupid.
Exaaaaaaaaaactly! There is NO EXCUSE whatsoever. You would think that he would have learned that he ain't getting away with ****, no matter how talented he is. Nope. He still thinks it's all no big deal. He accepted no authentic responsibility for the suspension. He should be taking this time to gut check himself, not dig the hole deeper.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:39 PM   #22
delany
Uber Bronco
 
delany's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,011
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DenverBound View Post
Exaaaaaaaaaactly! There is NO EXCUSE whatsoever. You would think that he would have learned that he ain't getting away with ****, no matter how talented he is. Nope. He still thinks it's all no big deal. He accepted no authentic responsibility for the suspension. He should be taking this time to gut check himself, not dig the hole deeper.
Can he come out of his room to eat his peas?

How about if he says he is authentic?
delany is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:44 PM   #23
DenverBound
Thanks for the memories
 
DenverBound's Avatar
 
This one's for Pat!

Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 922
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by delany View Post
Can he come out of his room to eat his peas?

How about if he says he is authentic?
Not the point man. Wouldn't it be nice to hear that our franchises' star player is doing good things while suspended? You know, keeping clean, making smart decisions? Maybe doing something good in the community? Not ****ing up over and over and over.
DenverBound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:32 PM   #24
huh??
Back in the 5280!
 
huh??'s Avatar
 
...pretty good at lurking.

Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 459

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Steve Atwater
Default

Man, that's a lot of dumb coming out of that dude.
huh?? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2013, 09:33 PM   #25
McDman
Ring of Famer
 
McDman's Avatar
 
Huzzah!

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 4,581

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

He seems lime a good dude but Jesus he must be dumb as ****.
McDman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:54 AM.


Denver Broncos