The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



View Poll Results: Good, Bad, what
Good 19 45.24%
Bad 9 21.43%
Good parents, rotten kids 6 14.29%
Good kids, rotten parents 4 9.52%
Loud 9 21.43%
Creepy 6 14.29%
Loud and Creepy 3 7.14%
Goth 1 2.38%
Have Garage Band 2 4.76%
Barking Dog 7 16.67%
Barking Dog, craps on my lawn 6 14.29%
Other 13 30.95%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2013, 05:47 PM   #1
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default Good Neighbors or Bad Neighbors?

Just curious about who has Bad Neighbor stories.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-17-2013, 06:07 PM   #2
WoodMan
Ring of Famer
 
WoodMan's Avatar
 

Join Date: Mar 2004
Location: The 505
Posts: 1,367
Default

WoodMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 06:21 PM   #3
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

What prompted this is I did some landscaping a few weeks ago and changed my roof downspout drain from the metal one to a flexible one. It still drains at the same point, but ever since then I started noticing the flexible spout was getting bent around so it drains on my new walkway.

After a few times I figured it wasn't the wind, my neighbor had to be moving it. Dude's a knucklehead. He doesn't even have a lawn, it's just buffalo grass he weedwhacks maybe once a year, why he's worried about this new downspout I can't figure out. Should have had a poll option of "Lawn looks like crap". Dude doesn't shovel his sidewalk either.

We had a water main break THREE years ago, the gas company came and marked the gas lines with yellow flags they put in the ground. The ones they put on his "lawn" are still there. Dude does pick up his dog's crap, but then proceeds to leave it in several grocery bags by the curb hidden among his weeds until the next week's trash pickup. However, he is very quiet, so could be worse.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:16 PM   #4
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
All hail Hercules!

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
What prompted this is I did some landscaping a few weeks ago and changed my roof downspout drain from the metal one to a flexible one. It still drains at the same point, but ever since then I started noticing the flexible spout was getting bent around so it drains on my new walkway.

After a few times I figured it wasn't the wind, my neighbor had to be moving it. Dude's a knucklehead. He doesn't even have a lawn, it's just buffalo grass he weedwhacks maybe once a year, why he's worried about this new downspout I can't figure out. Should have had a poll option of "Lawn looks like crap". Dude doesn't shovel his sidewalk either.

We had a water main break THREE years ago, the gas company came and marked the gas lines with yellow flags they put in the ground. The ones they put on his "lawn" are still there. Dude does pick up his dog's crap, but then proceeds to leave it in several grocery bags by the curb hidden among his weeds until the next week's trash pickup. However, he is very quiet, so could be worse.
The quiet ones are the ones you have to look out for.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 07:29 PM   #5
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,654
Default

My neighbor across the street is 6'4, 400lbs. Not a healthy guy at all. He wears wifebeaters and they are cut short. I never knew a human gut could hang that low until I met this guy. Anyway, he comes by my house last week and he asks my grandmother, an 86 year old woman who is 5'0 and 100lbs to remove a snake from his house.

This same neighbor cornered my mother and I once in the grocery store by the meat counter. Deli meats is the last thing this guy needs, but he is talking to my mom about his wife. This happened in June or so of last year. He told us his wife last bathed in february. He then asked me why I dont "hang out" or wave at him when he waves at me when I go to work at 8am or when I come home at 4pm. The dude has a creepy "it puts the lotion on its skin" vibe.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:04 PM   #6
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
My neighbor across the street is 6'4, 400lbs. Not a healthy guy at all. He wears wifebeaters and they are cut short. I never knew a human gut could hang that low until I met this guy. Anyway, he comes by my house last week and he asks my grandmother, an 86 year old woman who is 5'0 and 100lbs to remove a snake from his house.

This same neighbor cornered my mother and I once in the grocery store by the meat counter. Deli meats is the last thing this guy needs, but he is talking to my mom about his wife. This happened in June or so of last year. He told us his wife last bathed in february. He then asked me why I dont "hang out" or wave at him when he waves at me when I go to work at 8am or when I come home at 4pm. The dude has a creepy "it puts the lotion on its skin" vibe.

Guy just wants to be friends. I mean, why else ask to have a snake removed from his house? That's what neighbors do. As for his wife's bathing habits, that's a cry for help. Be a good neighbor and go bathe her. There might be a pastrami sandwich in it for you as a bonus.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:11 PM   #7
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,654
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cito Pelon View Post
Guy just wants to be friends. I mean, why else ask to have a snake removed from his house? That's what neighbors do. As for his wife's bathing habits, that's a cry for help. Be a good neighbor and go bathe her. There might be a pastrami sandwich in it for you as a bonus.

It wouldnt be pastrami. It would be soylent green.


Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 05:58 AM   #8
SeedReaver
Seasoned Veteran
 

Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Fort Collins, CO
Posts: 464
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
My neighbor across the street is 6'4, 400lbs. Not a healthy guy at all. He wears wifebeaters and they are cut short. I never knew a human gut could hang that low until I met this guy. Anyway, he comes by my house last week and he asks my grandmother, an 86 year old woman who is 5'0 and 100lbs to remove a snake from his house.

This same neighbor cornered my mother and I once in the grocery store by the meat counter. Deli meats is the last thing this guy needs, but he is talking to my mom about his wife. This happened in June or so of last year. He told us his wife last bathed in february. He then asked me why I dont "hang out" or wave at him when he waves at me when I go to work at 8am or when I come home at 4pm. The dude has a creepy "it puts the lotion on its skin" vibe.

SeedReaver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 09:18 AM   #9
Johnykbr
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
The dude has a creepy "it puts the lotion on its skin" vibe.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 12:58 PM   #10
broncocalijohn
Famer of Rings
 
broncocalijohn's Avatar
 
I said Do It!

Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Lake Forest, Orange County, Calif.
Posts: 22,425

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Simon Fletcher
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
My neighbor across the street is 6'4, 400lbs. Not a healthy guy at all. He wears wifebeaters and they are cut short. I never knew a human gut could hang that low until I met this guy. Anyway, he comes by my house last week and he asks my grandmother, an 86 year old woman who is 5'0 and 100lbs to remove a snake from his house.

This same neighbor cornered my mother and I once in the grocery store by the meat counter. Deli meats is the last thing this guy needs, but he is talking to my mom about his wife. This happened in June or so of last year. He told us his wife last bathed in february. He then asked me why I dont "hang out" or wave at him when he waves at me when I go to work at 8am or when I come home at 4pm. The dude has a creepy "it puts the lotion on its skin" vibe.

He is a one of those "bears" that some of you homos enjoy for company. He might want some loving he isn't getting from his stinky wife (I am sure he is a stinky guy too).

We must ask you what are you doing living with Grandma and probably your parents? Maybe your neighbors think you are creepy too.
broncocalijohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #11
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

A friend of mine had a condo and his next door neighbor was a single lady with a non-livein boyfriend. Every time he came over they would start into arguments right away, within 5 minutes. Not violent arguments, but loud and crude. They'd spill out to the back yard, the front yard.

One time they argued for about two hours and the boyfriend cussed her out and took off out the front. She has to have the last word, so she stands on the porch and yells at the top of her lungs, "YOU... HAVE ...A ...VERY... LITTLE... DICK!!!!

I go over there a couple weeks later and they're arguing per usual, and my buddy tells me, "Watch this, I've done this to them a couple times." He has these stink bombs, you know those sulfur bombs, rotten egg smelling things, just little tiny glass vials but they release an awful smell. He goes to his bedroom window and tosses one so it breaks by her kitchen window. About 10 seconds later we hear the boyfriend, "What the **** are you cooking? It smells like sh*t!" And they proceed to go round and round about her cooking, then it moves on to a rehash of every other argument they've ever had. They were pretty hilarious, actually.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #12
DomCasual
This one's for Pat!
 
DomCasual's Avatar
 
Shameless Homer

Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: SLC, UT
Posts: 13,803

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Okay, what I'm about to tell you really happened to me. None of it is embellished, even a little.

I leave you with that disclaimer, because I still find it hard to believe, myself.

We live in Utah. My wife has a health problem that keeps her in bed for a couple weeks. The neighborhood, organized by our LDS ward, immediately jumps in, and offers to bring us dinner for a couple weeks.

I give the obligatory feeble objections, and eventually accept the hospitality. It's what happens here. We've been on the other side of the equation enough times, and the help was appreciated.

So, anyway, about a week into this, a car pulls up. I look out, expecting to see one of our neighbors, bringing us that night's dinner. Nope. There is a sign on the top of the car that reads, "Papa John's Pizza!"

You see where I'm going with this? It turns out, one of our neighbors decided to provide dinner that night by - wait for it - buying us a few pizzas. I mean, sure, they included a few two-liter bottles of soda, an order of wings, an order of garlic sticks, and an order of those cinnamon sticks.

The point is, IT WASN'T HOME-MADE!

I'll be honest. I haven't forgotten it. I think about it every time I see these people. The father in the family tried to make it up a year or so later by mowing our lawn for a month, after I had my ACL replaced. It was almost comical. I'm all, "Hey Mike, thanks for mowing our lawn! AND THANKS FOR THE PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA YOU GOT US FOR DINNER!"

Yeah, that's right, a-hole - my memory is like a steel trap!
DomCasual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 03:25 PM   #13
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Okay, what I'm about to tell you really happened to me. None of it is embellished, even a little.

I leave you with that disclaimer, because I still find it hard to believe, myself.

We live in Utah. My wife has a health problem that keeps her in bed for a couple weeks. The neighborhood, organized by our LDS ward, immediately jumps in, and offers to bring us dinner for a couple weeks.

I give the obligatory feeble objections, and eventually accept the hospitality. It's what happens here. We've been on the other side of the equation enough times, and the help was appreciated.

So, anyway, about a week into this, a car pulls up. I look out, expecting to see one of our neighbors, bringing us that night's dinner. Nope. There is a sign on the top of the car that reads, "Papa John's Pizza!"

You see where I'm going with this? It turns out, one of our neighbors decided to provide dinner that night by - wait for it - buying us a few pizzas. I mean, sure, they included a few two-liter bottles of soda, an order of wings, an order of garlic sticks, and an order of those cinnamon sticks.

The point is, IT WASN'T HOME-MADE!

I'll be honest. I haven't forgotten it. I think about it every time I see these people. The father in the family tried to make it up a year or so later by mowing our lawn for a month, after I had my ACL replaced. It was almost comical. I'm all, "Hey Mike, thanks for mowing our lawn! AND THANKS FOR THE PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA YOU GOT US FOR DINNER!"

Yeah, that's right, a-hole - my memory is like a steel trap!
Yeesh. Unbelievable. The NERVE of that guy. It's like IN YOUR FACE, neighbor. The only thing he could have done worse is deliver it himself, then show you his ass with wing juice all over it.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 06:19 AM   #14
baja
Happy camper
 
baja's Avatar
 
Sweet

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 60,013

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Ware
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
Okay, what I'm about to tell you really happened to me. None of it is embellished, even a little.

I leave you with that disclaimer, because I still find it hard to believe, myself.

We live in Utah. My wife has a health problem that keeps her in bed for a couple weeks. The neighborhood, organized by our LDS ward, immediately jumps in, and offers to bring us dinner for a couple weeks.

I give the obligatory feeble objections, and eventually accept the hospitality. It's what happens here. We've been on the other side of the equation enough times, and the help was appreciated.

So, anyway, about a week into this, a car pulls up. I look out, expecting to see one of our neighbors, bringing us that night's dinner. Nope. There is a sign on the top of the car that reads, "Papa John's Pizza!"

You see where I'm going with this? It turns out, one of our neighbors decided to provide dinner that night by - wait for it - buying us a few pizzas. I mean, sure, they included a few two-liter bottles of soda, an order of wings, an order of garlic sticks, and an order of those cinnamon sticks.

The point is, IT WASN'T HOME-MADE!

I'll be honest. I haven't forgotten it. I think about it every time I see these people. The father in the family tried to make it up a year or so later by mowing our lawn for a month, after I had my ACL replaced. It was almost comical. I'm all, "Hey Mike, thanks for mowing our lawn! AND THANKS FOR THE PAPA JOHN'S PIZZA YOU GOT US FOR DINNER!"

Yeah, that's right, a-hole - my memory is like a steel trap!
Really, that's your big deal, really
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2013, 10:21 AM   #15
Johnykbr
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCasual View Post
The point is, IT WASN'T HOME-MADE!
Hmmm...a pizza and wings or a fridge full of some variation of casserole or pasta...
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:07 PM   #16
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 
All hail Hercules!

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,014

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

My neighborhood is full of creepy ass crackers. I try not to go out.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:18 PM   #17
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
My neighborhood is full of creepy ass crackers. I try not to go out.
I'm lucky no creeps. There was one guy kind of creeped me out a few years ago. I called him The Jogger From Krypton. Dude would run in jogging shorts and shoes, that's it. Mid winter. In Colorado. If it was 10 degrees out, there he would be bare except for shorts, shoes and gloves. Dude was kind of weird if you ask me.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:42 PM   #18
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,575

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

We live in a cul de sac and get along very well with all but one family.

We have lived here the longest and were best friends with the old neighbor who sold her house to the A-holes which makes it even harder to look at the house.

We had trouble with them being out playing corn hole and basketball in the street multiple times a week for weeks on end. Told them we couldn't sleep because of the noise and pointed out that they were right outside our bedroom. We asked nicely a couple times for them to keep it down, I am talking after 1:30AM, they were *****, we called the cops the next time but they still didn't get it.

It took me joining the PTA and talking to other parents who knew where we lived. The A-holes names came up, apparently they are friends with a couple of the PTA parents, and I admitted that we had trouble with them being loud. The PTA people were talking about a separate blowout party with a DJ that someone called the police on to get the sound down and I laughed and said I heard the noise but thought it was our neighbors, their friends. Apparently that comment got back to them because they don't blast music out their garage towards our house (they actually turn it down when they do play it) they have only had 2 late parties and only 1 of them were annoying since my comment to their friends. I think they sort of got the hint but still feel entitled to disrupt our quality of life a couple nights a summer.

I really think that they think they are so cool that everyone who lives around them will be so glad they are outside being cool that we will like it and let them make as much noise for as late as they want to play.

They have also turned the house with the best lawn and plantings into a weed infested dump. The old owner would be horrified.

The other neighbors are all very cool and respectful, we swap kid stuff with the people to our right and do community outings with them and a couple other neighbors.

I feel bad for the kids, they have no role models to emulate. After I called the cops I went over to the station to find out if I was wrong in asking them to be quiet, I wanted to know what the ordinances were. Even on the weekends we have a sound ordinance that says after 8pm they could be issued an Noise violation. The community patrol guy I talked to said that maybe I should go over and talk to the parents, I laughed and said "They are the parents" and he looked at me confused for a second.

The funny thing is that one of their moms is very nice and respectful and I talk to and wave to when I get the kids at school. It is like she knows that what we asked is not out of line but there is nothing she can say to get them to see it.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 10:58 PM   #19
ak1971
uhhhh
 
ak1971's Avatar
 

Join Date: Oct 2003
Posts: 5,761
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncosteven View Post
We live in a cul de sac and get along very well with all but one family.

We have lived here the longest and were best friends with the old neighbor who sold her house to the A-holes which makes it even harder to look at the house.

We had trouble with them being out playing corn hole and basketball in the street multiple times a week for weeks on end. Told them we couldn't sleep because of the noise and pointed out that they were right outside our bedroom. We asked nicely a couple times for them to keep it down, I am talking after 1:30AM, they were *****, we called the cops the next time but they still didn't get it.

It took me joining the PTA and talking to other parents who knew where we lived. The A-holes names came up, apparently they are friends with a couple of the PTA parents, and I admitted that we had trouble with them being loud. The PTA people were talking about a separate blowout party with a DJ that someone called the police on to get the sound down and I laughed and said I heard the noise but thought it was our neighbors, their friends. Apparently that comment got back to them because they don't blast music out their garage towards our house (they actually turn it down when they do play it) they have only had 2 late parties and only 1 of them were annoying since my comment to their friends. I think they sort of got the hint but still feel entitled to disrupt our quality of life a couple nights a summer.

I really think that they think they are so cool that everyone who lives around them will be so glad they are outside being cool that we will like it and let them make as much noise for as late as they want to play.

They have also turned the house with the best lawn and plantings into a weed infested dump. The old owner would be horrified.

The other neighbors are all very cool and respectful, we swap kid stuff with the people to our right and do community outings with them and a couple other neighbors.

I feel bad for the kids, they have no role models to emulate. After I called the cops I went over to the station to find out if I was wrong in asking them to be quiet, I wanted to know what the ordinances were. Even on the weekends we have a sound ordinance that says after 8pm they could be issued an Noise violation. The community patrol guy I talked to said that maybe I should go over and talk to the parents, I laughed and said "They are the parents" and he looked at me confused for a second.

The funny thing is that one of their moms is very nice and respectful and I talk to and wave to when I get the kids at school. It is like she knows that what we asked is not out of line but there is nothing she can say to get them to see it.
Where do you live? Ill buy out your neighbors and make it a drunken naked midget fest every night
ak1971 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2013, 11:48 AM   #20
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,575

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ak1971 View Post
Where do you live? Ill buy out your neighbors and make it a drunken naked midget fest every night
IL.

I would join you for that. Corn hole not so much.
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #21
broncosteven
Kranz Dictum
 
broncosteven's Avatar
 
Where is Amazon!

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Tranquility Base
Posts: 35,575

Adopt-a-Bronco:
CJ Anderson!
Default

I was filling out the poll options and forgot to add that the same A-holes have 2 rotweillers who bark outside from dawn to dusk.

The kids are ok, and I say hi to them when I see them walking home from school or when they are riding by our house, it is the parents who are the PITA's
broncosteven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 08:56 PM   #22
NUB
Just Crafted
 
NUB's Avatar
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,529

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Around where I lived for a while, one of the neighbors was an African prince with a giant mansion. He had statues of lions outside his gate and all kinds of nice cars on the inside. He owned a pond with fountains and all that. I used to joke he had a giraffe somewhere back there.

At my parents place out in the sticks: shortly after moving in, our neighbors shot another neighbor's dog. After that, the new guys put up a huge fence with some barbed wire running along the top of it. Everyone refers to it as the "compound". The husband is an alright man, but the wife (with stepkids) is a looney-tune.

Other neighbors are great -- having been neighbors for many years. Their dog has gotten really old, though, and likes to come into the yard and **** there.
NUB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:07 PM   #23
OBF1
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Orlando, Florida
Posts: 15,652

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Marvin Austin
Default

My next door neighbor has 5 dogs, atleast 4 kids and maybe 5 or 6 adults living there..... It is a 3 bedroom 1 bath home.
OBF1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:27 PM   #24
Archer81
Optimum Homo
 
Archer81's Avatar
 
Tactical Neck.

Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Colorado
Posts: 22,654
Default

My neighbor to the left hates us. But that is because on Christmas Eve a few years ago my brothers hit a bar in town. A coworker of mine took them home, but my brother thought this guy kidnapped his dog, Marvin. So he punched this guy in the head. My other brother had passed out and woke with the noise, and started also punching this guy in the head. So he kicked them out of the car. They walk the rest of the way home. Tim gets home, and I ask where Nick is, and get "leave it alone, Chris." Leave what alone? "LEAVE IT ALONE!". So I get in the car, circle the drive way and my idiot brother is outside in the middle of the road at 3 am yelling at my neighbor, calling her every name in the book and demanding Marvin be liberated or face the consequences. I pull up and Nick stares at me, recognizes me and goes "we have to save Marvin. That b**** is going to eat him". Nick...Marvin is in the house. With mom. "Are you sure?" Yes Nick, I'm sure. "If you arent sure I am going to punch you in the throat." I promise Marvin is inside the house with mom. "ok. you are a good guy." He turns around..."SORRY LADY. IM SURE YOU WOULDNT HAVE EATEN MARVIN" She responds "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF***** YOU".

And it was a Merry Christmas had by all.

Archer81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2013, 09:48 PM   #25
Cito Pelon
Attack at all times . . .
 
Cito Pelon's Avatar
 
Not2Shabby County Seat

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: AFC Championshipville, NotTooShabby County
Posts: 16,397

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Slim Shabby
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhcyennek81 View Post
My neighbor to the left hates us. But that is because on Christmas Eve a few years ago my brothers hit a bar in town. A coworker of mine took them home, but my brother thought this guy kidnapped his dog, Marvin. So he punched this guy in the head. My other brother had passed out and woke with the noise, and started also punching this guy in the head. So he kicked them out of the car. They walk the rest of the way home. Tim gets home, and I ask where Nick is, and get "leave it alone, Chris." Leave what alone? "LEAVE IT ALONE!". So I get in the car, circle the drive way and my idiot brother is outside in the middle of the road at 3 am yelling at my neighbor, calling her every name in the book and demanding Marvin be liberated or face the consequences. I pull up and Nick stares at me, recognizes me and goes "we have to save Marvin. That b**** is going to eat him". Nick...Marvin is in the house. With mom. "Are you sure?" Yes Nick, I'm sure. "If you arent sure I am going to punch you in the throat." I promise Marvin is inside the house with mom. "ok. you are a good guy." He turns around..."SORRY LADY. IM SURE YOU WOULDNT HAVE EATEN MARVIN" She responds "FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF****** YOU".

And it was a Merry Christmas had by all.

Moral of the story is, never stop in Florence Colorado. Sounds like there is some major inbreeding going on there. Maybe even some interspecies kind of stuff. There WAS an asteroid landed there a few years ago.
Cito Pelon is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:46 PM.


Denver Broncos