The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Orange Mane Discussion > Orange Mane Central Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2013, 12:42 PM   #1
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,710

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default Jared Allen Speaks the Truth LOL!

Quote:
ďIím not hostile. I love the Minnesota Vikings. They got me out of a situation in Kansas City where I was very unhappy and put a lot of faith in me,Ē Allen said. ďThe whole point is I donít worry about my contract, and I donít. Iíve always been a person that says my play will take care of everything else.
http://min.scout.com/2/1295248.html

Just an article about him growing up and not being unhappy he hasn't gotten an extension. I just found the above statement hilarious and possibly enlightening to KC fans. Yes your team is that bad.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-29-2013, 03:05 PM   #2
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
http://min.scout.com/2/1295248.html

Just an article about him growing up and not being unhappy he hasn't gotten an extension. I just found the above statement hilarious and possibly enlightening to KC fans. Yes your team is that bad.
He was unhappy because of Carl Peterson, not our fans or city, dumbass.

It's been 5 years and you still don't understand that?
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:18 PM   #3
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,371

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
He was unhappy because of Carl Peterson, not our fans or city, dumbass.

It's been 5 years and you still don't understand that?
and the weather, don't forget the horrid KC weather.
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:54 PM   #4
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
and the weather, don't forget the horrid KC weather.

Actually no, WTF you talking about... we don't get 6 feet of snow every year.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:14 PM   #5
Miss I.
Dom Casual Groupie
 
Miss I.'s Avatar
 
b**** Please!

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: with my sisterwives
Posts: 8,015

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Wes Welker
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Actually no, WTF you talking about... we don't get 6 feet of snow every year.
yes, but the ice storms are a ****ing b**** and humidity sucks balls. Not to mention the occasional tornado.

I lived in KC 1 year. That was more than enough. I lived in Colorado 3 years and loved it. Still do, though for now I live in VA and will cope with that too. At least it's not WVA. :-) At any rate, CO hands down kicks KCs ass, but I will say this, downtown the plaza area was nice and north of the river where I lived was okay, but honestly its the meth capital for a reason. people are nice enough, but CO is soooo much better.

as for CO and snow, I live in CO springs and while it could get snowy, it was never the crappy ice storm **** that afflicted KC. Besides, there is reason (aside from MaryJane) that there is a song called Rocky Mountain High. Colorado is magnificent. I'm only slightly biased.
Miss I. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 09:32 PM   #6
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
yes, but the ice storms are a ****ing b**** and humidity sucks balls. Not to mention the occasional tornado.

I lived in KC 1 year. That was more than enough. I lived in Colorado 3 years and loved it. Still do, though for now I live in VA and will cope with that too. At least it's not WVA. :-) At any rate, CO hands down kicks KCs ass, but I will say this, downtown the plaza area was nice and north of the river where I lived was okay, but honestly its the meth capital for a reason. people are nice enough, but CO is soooo much better.

as for CO and snow, I live in CO springs and while it could get snowy, it was never the crappy ice storm **** that afflicted KC. Besides, there is reason (aside from MaryJane) that there is a song called Rocky Mountain High. Colorado is magnificent. I'm only slightly biased.


No tornadoes or ice for years..........don't bundle al that in KC.

Yes I'd love to live in CO but the weather you all are thinking of is somewhere else...............
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2013, 11:31 AM   #7
HILife
Ring of Famer
 
HILife's Avatar
 
Mrs. Alicia Hilife

Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: DC - NOVA - DMV - VA - Take your pick
Posts: 4,597
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss I. View Post
yes, but the ice storms are a ****ing b**** and humidity sucks balls. Not to mention the occasional tornado.

I lived in KC 1 year. That was more than enough. I lived in Colorado 3 years and loved it. Still do, though for now I live in VA and will cope with that too. At least it's not WVA. :-) At any rate, CO hands down kicks KCs ass, but I will say this, downtown the plaza area was nice and north of the river where I lived was okay, but honestly its the meth capital for a reason. people are nice enough, but CO is soooo much better.

as for CO and snow, I live in CO springs and while it could get snowy, it was never the crappy ice storm **** that afflicted KC. Besides, there is reason (aside from MaryJane) that there is a song called Rocky Mountain High. Colorado is magnificent. I'm only slightly biased.
Don't mess with VA. Everything is bigger in VA.
HILife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:27 PM   #8
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,371

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jetmeck View Post
Actually no, WTF you talking about... we don't get 6 feet of snow every year.
The coldest feeling day and the hottest feeling day of my life were both experienced in Missouri
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:44 PM   #9
Bacchus
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
and the weather, don't forget the horrid KC weather.
They have good BBQ though, I guess, or at least I was told that by KFC Fans.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 07:57 PM   #10
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacchus View Post
They have good BBQ though, I guess, or at least I was told that by KFC Fans.
The food is good there. Probably the only thing that could bring a trophy to that sad sack of **** city. That or them number fighting harder to be the number one redneck city in America.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 04:52 PM   #11
Jetmeck
Not a Chief's board
 
Jetmeck's Avatar
 

Join Date: Sep 2003
Posts: 6,378
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
He was unhappy because of Carl Peterson, not our fans or city, dumbass.

It's been 5 years and you still don't understand that?

Keep defending that organization.............nothing has changed in decades.

Same old bad decisions just like the current coach and QB.......****in idiots didn't learn a damn things from just 3-4 years ago.............

Peterson should have only been allowed on stadium property to park cars and that is all but don't you dare blame your teams pathetic
sitution on Carl Peterson when they continue to make the same stupid decisions years after he left.
Jetmeck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:50 PM   #12
bronco0608
Ring of Famer
 
New to the Forum

Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 1,276

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
He was unhappy because of Carl Peterson, not our fans or city, dumbass.

It's been 5 years and you still don't understand that?


Bwa
Bwaa
Bwaahhahahaha
bronco0608 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:00 PM   #13
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,710

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
He was unhappy because of Carl Peterson, not our fans or city, dumbass.

It's been 5 years and you still don't understand that?
Sure I understand that. I loved Carl Peterson.

I didn't say fans or city. I said TEAM. But wasn't Carl a part of the Chief's organization? Didn't HE take over a Chief's team that hadn't done anything since 1970. And they still haven't. Thus, yes the Chiefs are that bad.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #14
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
Sure I understand that. I loved Carl Peterson.

I didn't say fans or city. I said TEAM. But wasn't Carl a part of the Chief's organization? Didn't HE take over a Chief's team that hadn't done anything since 1970. And they still haven't. Thus, yes the Chiefs are that bad.
Yes we should try to be like the Broncos who are 2-6 in the playoffs since horseface rode off in the sunset.

Clearly you are a franchise that has had success that every NFL team wants.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:26 PM   #15
baja
Headmaster
 
baja's Avatar
 
The Fixer

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: in the present moment
Posts: 61,371

Adopt-a-Bronco:
C J Anderson
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Yes we should try to be like the Broncos who are 2-6 in the playoffs since horseface rode off in the sunset.

Clearly you are a franchise that has had success that every NFL team wants.
Yes clearly. Well maybe not every team but certainly shiit teams like the Chiefs do have penis envy
baja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:37 PM   #16
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by baja View Post
Yes clearly. Well maybe not every team but certainly shiit teams like the Chiefs do have penis envy
Chiefs fans want to be like good organizations like the Steelers, Packers, Giants or Ravens...not the Broncos.

Sorry.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:39 PM   #17
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,710

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KCStud View Post
Yes we should try to be like the Broncos who are 2-6 in the playoffs since horseface rode off in the sunset.

Clearly you are a franchise that has had success that every NFL team wants.
At least we can remember those back to back SB's. Oh yeah and those 3 other SB's. Broncos may have lost those but at least they got there and were better than all the other teams but 1. And look who's talking about 2-6 in the playoffs in 14 years. Mr. 0 in 20 years. I believe overall 3 playoff victories since 1970. Ewwwweeeeeeeeeee
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #18
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

STD showing off his retarded strength in being a message board punching bag again I see.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:22 PM   #19
Rohirrim
Partisan
 
Rohirrim's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Twixt Hell & Highwater
Posts: 55,935

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Malik Jackson
Default

The only reason KC is inhabited is because wagons broke down and people ran out of money.
Rohirrim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:23 PM   #20
Mat'hir Uth Gan
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Posts: 1,703
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The only reason KC is inhabited is because wagons broke down and people ran out of money.
LMAO!!!!
Mat'hir Uth Gan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:39 PM   #21
Mogulseeker
Formerly mightysmurf
 
Mogulseeker's Avatar
 
Eat greedy

Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Boulder... Vail when it snoooows
Posts: 16,926

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Lamin Barrow
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohirrim View Post
The only reason KC is inhabited is because wagons broke down and people ran out of money.
That's kinda true for Denver, too, though. People saw the mountains and were like "oh ****... lets just stay here."
Mogulseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 03:40 PM   #22
Kaylore
4 time AFCW Champs
 
Kaylore's Avatar
 
12 straight road division wins

Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Ceti Alpha V
Posts: 47,263

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Pat Bowlen
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
That's kinda true for Denver, too, though. People saw the mountains and were like "oh ****... lets just stay here."
The difference was in KC there was no "let's just stay here" part.
Kaylore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:09 PM   #23
theAPAOps5
A new beginning!
 
theAPAOps5's Avatar
 

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Seattle
Posts: 31,744

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Watermock - RIP
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swedish Extrovert View Post
That's kinda true for Denver, too, though. People saw the mountains and were like "oh ****... lets just stay here."
So totally not at all like what rohirrim described but kinda similar?
theAPAOps5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:20 PM   #24
DBroncos4life
Hey pic Mod!?!?! FU
 
DBroncos4life's Avatar
 
Bacon bits

Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: The wrong side of right.
Posts: 28,758

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Julius "Fluff"
Default

I like how the comeback for someone saying KC sucks is saying some other random city is better then Denver.
DBroncos4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 08:30 PM   #25
KCStud
Ring of Famer
 
KCStud's Avatar
 
AmeriStanzi!

Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 6,215

Adopt-a-Bronco:
None
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBroncos4life View Post
I like how the comeback for someone saying KC sucks is saying some other random city is better then Denver.
Nobody is saying that KC is a better town than Denver, dumbass.
KCStud is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:11 PM.


Denver Broncos