The Orange Mane -  a Denver Broncos Fan Community  

Go Back   The Orange Mane - a Denver Broncos Fan Community > Jibba Jabba > War, Religion and Politics Thread
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Chat Room Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-19-2013, 07:07 AM   #1
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default Attack of Garbage Liberal Immigration Law: Violent Chechen Filth

So we need to ban guns to "save just one life," but we can't intelligently restrict immigration from violent Islamist ****holes to do the same?


Russia's Chechnya, Caucasus: A breeding ground for terror

From Boston to Chechnya to Moscow: the chain of terror that unites US and Russia

The United States may have become a target for Chechen terrorists in the wake of the harrowing Beslan school hostage crisis nearly 10 years ago, an expert explained today.

Russia School Siege Ends in Carnage
Hundreds Die As Troops Battle Hostage Takers





Behind the Moscow Theater Siege

The Moscow theatre hostage drama is a dramatic reminder that Chechen separatists are capable of desperate cruelty when they're up against a wall. Some 700 hostages remain captive in a large theater complex Friday, cowering for a third day under the guns of 30 or 40 Chechens — half of them reportedly women in headscarves; all of them reportedly wearing the explosive belts of the suicide bomber — who have threatening to blow the building unless Russian forces withdraw from Chechnya.

Russia Terrorism Timeline: Airport Bombing, Theater Standoff, Beslan Siege

1999

March – An explosion at the market in Vladikavkaz kills 64 people.
September – A truck bomb explodes near apartment blocks in Buinaksk, Dagestan, killing 61 people. Explosions in an apartment block in Moscow kill 94 people. Another set of Moscow apartment blocks are targeted as explosions kill 121, leaving 9 wounded.

2003

May – Explosions near the local branch of the FSB in the village of Znamenskoye, Chechnya kill 52 people and leave 199 wounded.
August – An explosion in the military hospital in Mozdok (Northern Ossettia) kills 50 and wounds 82.
December – A suicide bomber on a train travelling from Kislovodsk to Mineralniye Vody kills 47 people and wounds 180.

2004

February – Explosions on a metro train in Moscow. 40 people killed and 134 wounded.
June – Chechen militants attack the government buildings in Ingushetia. 98 people were killed, among them the acting interior minister of Ingushetia, Abukar Kostoyev.
August – Two airliners crash within minutes of each other after taking off from the same airport, killing a total of 90 people. Officials say explosive traces were found in the wreckage. President Vladimir Putin calls the crashes terrorist acts.
September – Terrorists capture a school in Beslan, Northern Ossettia. According to official estimates, 330 people were killed.

2009

November – The “Nevsky express” explosion. A bomb explodes on an express train between Moscow and St. Petersburg leaving 27 people dead and more than 100 wounded.

2010

March — Two blasts blamed on female suicide bombers ripped through packed Moscow trains during morning rush hour, killing at least 39 people, wounding dozens more and filling two stations with dense smoke as panicked commuters scrambled to escape.

2011

A deadly explosion on Jan. 24 at Domodedovo Airport, the busiest of Moscow’s three commercial airports, has killed at least 31.
  Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-19-2013, 08:03 AM   #2
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Did Boston Bombing Suspect Post Al Qaeda Prophecy on YouTube?
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:11 AM   #3
TonyR
Franchise Poster
 
TonyR's Avatar
 

Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Mid-Atlantic
Posts: 18,627
Default

"Garbage liberal immigration law"? Seeing how this is the first such incident since 9/11 I'd suggest that the policies have worked rather well. But that's just the perspective of someone who's rational. Hysterical, lunatic rantings are to be expected from you, drama llama.
TonyR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:32 AM   #4
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
"Garbage liberal immigration law"? Seeing how this is the first such incident since 9/11 I'd suggest that the policies have worked rather well. But that's just the perspective of someone who's rational. Hysterical, lunatic rantings are to be expected from you, drama llama.
I think the definition of childishly stupid applies here.

Ignore the history of violence people from a certain area of a certain faith have against people they dislike and let them over here because they didn't blow up OUR movie theater, slaughter over 330 people in OUR school, bomb OUR commercial airplanes, suicide bomb OUR subways or airports, and bomb OUR apartment buildings.

This is coming from an adult??!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:12 AM   #5
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
I think the definition of childishly stupid applies here.

Ignore the history of violence people from a certain area of a certain faith have against people they dislike and let them over here because they didn't blow up OUR movie theater, slaughter over 330 people in OUR school, bomb OUR commercial airplanes, suicide bomb OUR subways or airports, and bomb OUR apartment buildings.

This is coming from an adult??!!!!
Well he's a liberal who claims to be all about fairness....he truly thinks that because he didn't kill and eat the lion, the lion wouldn't kill and eat him.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:09 AM   #6
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyR View Post
"Garbage liberal immigration law"? Seeing how this is the first such incident since 9/11 I'd suggest that the policies have worked rather well. But that's just the perspective of someone who's rational. Hysterical, lunatic rantings are to be expected from you, drama llama.
And yet given that AR-15 with 30 round magazines are rarely use in killing sprees you still argue we need tougher laws and bans of them.....

I think both sides should realize it's not the instrument being used that's dangerous.....it's the whack job using it that is. Limiting the number of visas to people who come from terrorist breeding grounds would make common sense, no?
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 08:17 AM   #7
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Typically, libs want to go after other Americans to ban things to "save just one life" but they're not willing to have more sensible immigration policy to save far more than just one.

Chechnya has been a longtime Islamist hotbed of extreme violent terrorism. You seem to think it doesn't matter because their mass slaughter wasn't done HERE before. Intelligent.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 04:01 PM   #8
houghtam
Ring of Famer
 

Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 6,396
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Chechnya has been a longtime Islamist hotbed of extreme violent terrorism...Ignore the history of violence people from a certain area of a certain faith have against people they dislike
Define terrorism.

The south has been a longtime hotbed of extreme violent terrorism by people of a certain ethnicity against people they don't like. Should we deport all white southerners just because of the actions of a few?

No, you'd say. Our Constitution protects the rights of citizens who did nothing wrong, it doesn't protect the rights of foreigners who haven't yet come here. And you are correct. But your logic still assumes guilt by association, and guilt by association pays no attention to national boundaries. I don't believe you have the intellectual dishonesty to somehow claim that guilt by association applies to non-citizens but not citizens, but you could still surprise us.

If you are claiming that all Chechens bear responsibility for the crimes that the few commit, and therefore none should be allowed in the country, you are also claiming that all white southerners bear responsibility for the actions perpetrated by their racist counterparts, and therefore, using your logic, although protected under the Constitution, they're guilty as sin, because their society is rife with criminal, terroristic acts, and has been since this nation was founded.

Now as someone who lived in various places in the South for last 5 years, I know that the white people who worked for me and with whom I associated were, for the most part, good people, and bear no blame for, say, two of their peers driving back and forth over a 26 year old gay black man(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arthur_Warren), three of their peers dragging a black man behind a pickup truck (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Byrd,_Jr.), or their peers burning churches (http://www.cnn.com/US/9606/19/church.fire.stats/), to name just a few in a long, long slew.

Should we deport all blacks because there is a severe problem with black on black violence? Are all blacks culpable? What should their punishment be? Hell, considering the United States has only 5% of the global population yet 20%+ of the global prison population, maybe the entire United States should be deported?
houghtam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 09:39 AM   #9
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

The problem with terrorism in Chechnya is that both the Chechens and the Russian army are engaging in it there.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:30 AM   #10
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
The problem with terrorism in Chechnya is that both the Chechens and the Russian army are engaging in it there.
That may be true....but it doesn't explain why we allow people from such areas where terror is known to breed to come to our country.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:31 AM   #11
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,039

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
That may be true....but it doesn't explain why we allow people from such areas where terror is known to breed to come to our country.
Lol. . .
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:58 AM   #12
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Lol. . .
I'm sorry you find humor in that...I just think we shouldn't allow people who are from regions of the world where known terrorism thrives to come here and set up residence...just one man's opinion.

But the fact remains is the 9/11 clowns and the alleged Boston Marathon bombers came here from areas where we know terrorists have active camps and support of the majority of the areas citizens.....feel free to dispute that fact.

Last edited by errand; 04-19-2013 at 11:02 AM..
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:02 AM   #13
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,039

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
I'm sorry you find humor in that...I just think we shouldn't allow people who are from regions of the world where known terrorism thrives to come here and sent up residence...just one man's opinion.

But the fact remains is the 9/11 clowns and the alleged Boston Marathon bombers came here from areas where we know terrorists have active camps and support of the majority of the areas citizens.....feel free to dispute that fact.
We also allow a certain number of immigrants and refugees from nations that are torn by civil war and poverty into America each year. Their happens to be a lot of "terrorism" and "suspect behavior" in those countries too.

So basically you just don't want Islamic people in America. Gotcha.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:20 AM   #14
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
The problem with terrorism in Chechnya is that both the Chechens and the Russian army are engaging in it there.
Really? The Russian army are blowing up movie theaters, trains, planes, apartment buildings, subways, and schools full of children?

Thx for the info.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:34 AM   #15
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Really? The Russian army are blowing up movie theaters, trains, planes, apartment buildings, subways, and schools full of children?

Thx for the info.
amazingly, when children are killed by some psycho who acquires a gun or two, the liberals spew out the "what if your child was killed by a gun, you'd think otherwise" but never want to answer the "what if it was your 8 year old son who was ripped apart by a bomb full of nails and ball bearings set off by an Islamic terrorist" question.

what's sad is that I can almost guarantee you that clowns like Requiem and W*GS were silently hoping that it was a white conservative who owned alot of guns and hated the government instead of their brothers in arm Islamic extremist.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:44 AM   #16
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
amazingly, when children are killed by some psycho who acquires a gun or two, the liberals spew out the "what if your child was killed by a gun, you'd think otherwise" but never want to answer the "what if it was your 8 year old son who was ripped apart by a bomb full of nails and ball bearings set off by an Islamic terrorist" question.

what's sad is that I can almost guarantee you that clowns like Requiem and W*GS were silently hoping that it was a white conservative who owned alot of guns and hated the government instead of their brothers in arm Islamic extremist.
No question. When it comes to harassing Americans about guns over the deeds of 2 guys out of over 300,000,000 people, the same ass hats put on the ideological brakes when it comes to far more Muslims blowing **** up, even when they're blowing the limbs off of other Americans.

This is because of YOU, liberals. Nice extremely graphic pictures of Americans suffering because of your bull**** "we gotta feed the world" and "we can't exclude no matter how dangerous these countries are" attitude.

Nice graphic photos for you liberal immigration advocates. YOU bring this here.

Picture 1

Picture 2

Picture 3


Oooh and poor wittle Requiem didn't like looking at the full version of the photo? What are you afraid of??!! LOOK AT THEM REQUIEM, YOU COWARD.

Thank your lucky stars I don't post photos of disemboweled tower jumpers, a-holes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:59 AM   #17
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by errand View Post
what's sad is that I can almost guarantee you that clowns like Requiem and W*GS were silently hoping that it was a white conservative who owned alot of guns and hated the government instead of their brothers in arm Islamic extremist.
It took both of your brain cells to come up with that bull****.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:02 PM   #18
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
It took both of your brain cells to come up with that bull****.

Still two more than you have clown.......

you know you desperately wanted it to be another Timothy McVeigh incident. No need to hide it....your true colors have already come out.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 11:58 AM   #19
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Really? The Russian army are blowing up movie theaters, trains, planes, apartment buildings, subways, and schools full of children?
Your ignorance is bliss to you.

It's been ham-handed Russian tactics that have made the situation so horrible.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:32 PM   #20
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by W*GS View Post
Your ignorance is bliss to you.

It's been ham-handed Russian tactics that have made the situation so horrible.
And it's never the fault of the po wittle Muslims.

Yes, Wog, we know.
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #21
W*GS
Ring of Famer
 
W*GS's Avatar
 

Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Earth
Posts: 20,733
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
And it's never the fault of the po wittle Muslims.

Yes, Wog, we know.
Now, who said this:

Quote:
The problem with terrorism in Chechnya is that both the Chechens and the Russian army are engaging in it there.
Why, it was me.

You're too ignorant of the sordid history of Chechnya to comment intelligibly.
W*GS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 12:50 PM   #22
Requiem
~~~
 
Requiem's Avatar
 
~ ~ ~

Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Earth Division
Posts: 23,039

Adopt-a-Bronco:
Princes of Tara
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyuk nyuk View Post
Really? The Russian army are blowing up movie theaters, trains, planes, apartment buildings, subways, and schools full of children?

Thx for the info.
Why am I not surprised that you have no knowledge of Russian abuses in Cnechnya and Ingushetia?

Conveniently ignoring them?

Lol.


Derp.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 01:04 PM   #23
nyuk nyuk
Guest
 

Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Requiem View Post
Why am I not surprised that you have no knowledge of Russian abuses in Cnechnya and Ingushetia?

Conveniently ignoring them?

Lol.


Derp.
#1 2006, long after mass-scale slaughter by Muslims began and basically mentions political disappearances.

#2 has no information on it other than vague allegations of brutality.

#3 specifically states, "All these criminals have been brought to justice by the Russian Federation." Not exactly making your point.

#4 The final paragraph reads,

However, it would be unfair to blame only on Moscow for all human fights abuses in Chechnya. In fact, radical and terrorist groups in Chechnya destabilized the region to the extent that Moscow found it both necessary and easier to resort to military force. In fact, at the root of the problems in Chechnya, one could identify the difficulty of the Chechens in developing a social, cultural and political foundation for stable political structures, a foundation which could bring together the Chechens around moderate political values, and marginalize radical groups. Unfortunately, it seems that innocent civilians, regardless of their ethnic origins, will suffer from human rights abuses until such political institutions develop.

Derp!

I'd love to see you libbies JUST ONCE address Muslim violence without dragging some other party into it as if that party "makes" these Muslims bomb planes, trains, theaters, schools, and subways.

I won't hold my breath!
  Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #24
gunns
I WANT DEFENSE!
 
gunns's Avatar
 
Defense, defense, defense

Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Always Hoping
Posts: 12,434

Adopt-a-Bronco:
TJ Ward
Default

While everyone has been up in arms about illegal immigrants I've been espousing the need to do something about legal immigrants. But I've been doing this since the 80's so I fail to see how this is a "liberal immigration" issue. Clinton and Boxer worked to implement less immigrants and who could immigrate but immigration increased in the 2000's (yes even after 9/11) and was at it's peak during Bush's administration and has been less since 2008. Once again your argument holds little merit.
gunns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2013, 10:53 AM   #25
errand
Ring of Famer
 
errand's Avatar
 
Forgot more than you'll ever know

Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Western NC mountains
Posts: 17,258
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by gunns View Post
While everyone has been up in arms about illegal immigrants I've been espousing the need to do something about legal immigrants. But I've been doing this since the 80's so I fail to see how this is a "liberal immigration" issue. Clinton and Boxer worked to implement less immigrants and who could immigrate but immigration increased in the 2000's (yes even after 9/11) and was at it's peak during Bush's administration and has been less since 2008. Once again your argument holds little merit.
Well one problem is whenever most people suggest we secure our borders, they're automatically labelled as racists or xenophobes by those who are liberals. As for the "peaked during the Bush administration".....congress is the one who makes laws.....and Democrats have been in control of congress for how many years?

It's easier to answer the question by how many years have the Republicans controlled both houses since 1950...the answer...only four...and two of those four the majority in the Senate was 51-49, a razor thin and actually Democrat controlled since at least four Republican senators were liberal in voting.

President Lyndon Johnson (D) signed into law the bill authored by Ted Kennedy (D) that changed our immigration law to the cluster**** it is today as it basically opened up the flood gates. Anyone who speaks out against the current cluster**** is automatically labelled a racist xenophobic a-hole.
errand is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes



Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:11 AM.


Denver Broncos